So what to use as a second gamepad?
I've got shield tv 2017 and need an additional gamepad for geforce multiplayer gamrs. Until the last week I had Logitech F710, which felt bulky, had signal issues so I returned it; This week I got xbox360 wireless (showing multicontroller syndrome + constantly blinking LEDs) Thinking of returning it. Which one should I get to not by disappointed? (except of extra-expensive original shield 2017 controller)
I've got shield tv 2017 and need an additional gamepad for geforce multiplayer gamrs. Until the last week I had Logitech F710, which felt bulky, had signal issues so I returned it; This week I got xbox360 wireless (showing multicontroller syndrome + constantly blinking LEDs) Thinking of returning it. Which one should I get to not by disappointed? (except of extra-expensive original shield 2017 controller)

Posted 02/01/2017 05:46 AM   
The nVidia controller doesn't seem exceptionally expensive compared to other decent controllers. Plus you get voice and volume control.
The nVidia controller doesn't seem exceptionally expensive compared to other decent controllers. Plus you get voice and volume control.

Posted 02/01/2017 08:52 AM   
[quote="Prizm"]The nVidia controller doesn't seem exceptionally expensive compared to other decent controllers. Plus you get voice and volume control.[/quote] Not really... even on AMAzon... Xbox 360 controller costs $35, while nvidia's $60...
Prizm said:The nVidia controller doesn't seem exceptionally expensive compared to other decent controllers. Plus you get voice and volume control.

Not really... even on AMAzon... Xbox 360 controller costs $35, while nvidia's $60...

Posted 05/08/2017 12:14 PM   
Since I already own a PS4, I just use that whenever I am doing two player games on the Shield.
Since I already own a PS4, I just use that whenever I am doing two player games on the Shield.

Posted 05/08/2017 12:49 PM   
any xinput device (except xbox one controller) would work, if you playing just 2 player and like nintendo wii u pro controller then go to this site: http://www.mayflash.com/products/nintendowiiu/w009.html it'll last you for 80 hours on the controller, if you don't care about the rumble feature of those game, just make sure you put in xinput mode.
any xinput device (except xbox one controller) would work, if you playing just 2 player and like nintendo wii u pro controller then go to this site:

http://www.mayflash.com/products/nintendowiiu/w009.html

it'll last you for 80 hours on the controller, if you don't care about the rumble feature of those game, just make sure you put in xinput mode.

Posted 05/08/2017 01:58 PM   
Scroll To Top