NVIDIA SHIELD app is now NVIDIA Games app
Hi All Starting today the NVIDIA SHIELD app has changed to the NVIDIA Games app. The NVIDIA Games app is the new way to find and play a huge library of amazing games on NVIDIA(R) SHIELD(™) devices. The new app seamlessly integrated GeForce NOW, Android, and GameStream games into a single portal to all of your NVIDIA gaming experiences. The user guide is available here [url]http://support-shield.nvidia.com/shield-tv-user-guide/#t=NVIDIA_Games.htm[/url] Frequently Asked Questions: Q: What happened to the tiles for SHIELD Games, GeForce NOW, and Gamestream on my SHIELD TV? A: The new NVIDIA Games app is now your single portal to all of these NVIDIA gaming experiences. Inside the app, you’ll find Android games, GeForce NOW games, and access your GameStream games. As you play any of these games, shortcut tiles will be added to the SHIELD home screen for quick access. Q: What happened to the SHIELD Hub app? A: The NVIDIA Games app replaces the SHIELD Hub app (as well as the SHIELD Hub row on the SHIELD TV). This upgrade will be made on a rolling basis in early 2017 for SHIELD TV owners. SHIELD tablet and SHIELD portable owners will be updated to the new app later in 2017. Download it here later this week https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nvidia.tegrazone3&hl=en
Hi All

Starting today the NVIDIA SHIELD app has changed to the NVIDIA Games app. The NVIDIA Games app is the new way to find and play a huge library of amazing games on NVIDIA(R) SHIELD(™) devices. The new app seamlessly integrated GeForce NOW, Android, and GameStream games into a single portal to all of your NVIDIA gaming experiences.

The user guide is available here http://support-shield.nvidia.com/shield-tv-user-guide/#t=NVIDIA_Games.htm

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: What happened to the tiles for SHIELD Games, GeForce NOW, and Gamestream on my SHIELD TV?
A: The new NVIDIA Games app is now your single portal to all of these NVIDIA gaming experiences. Inside the app, you’ll find Android games, GeForce NOW games, and access your GameStream games. As you play any of these games, shortcut tiles will be added to the SHIELD home screen for quick access.

Q: What happened to the SHIELD Hub app?
A: The NVIDIA Games app replaces the SHIELD Hub app (as well as the SHIELD Hub row on the SHIELD TV). This upgrade will be made on a rolling basis in early 2017 for SHIELD TV owners. SHIELD tablet and SHIELD portable owners will be updated to the new app later in 2017.

Download it here later this week https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nvidia.tegrazone3&hl=en

Posted 01/16/2017 05:05 PM   
Can't wait to get home to see what's been done, will you be updating the shield tablet to nougat for the switch?
Can't wait to get home to see what's been done, will you be updating the shield tablet to nougat for the switch?

Posted 01/16/2017 05:11 PM   
Just to clarify, its available now on new SHIELD's purchased, and available to download for all users on Google Play later this week. You are free to join the beta group now and get it. https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/101996193095182428008
Just to clarify, its available now on new SHIELD's purchased, and available to download for all users on Google Play later this week.

You are free to join the beta group now and get it. https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/101996193095182428008

Posted 01/16/2017 06:04 PM   
Will owners of the tablet be able to download this replacement app without updating to the latest OTA? If so, great! If not, I'll sooner cancel GFN than update to the latest OTA. Thanks.
Will owners of the tablet be able to download this replacement app without updating to the latest OTA?

If so, great!

If not, I'll sooner cancel GFN than update to the latest OTA.

Thanks.

Posted 01/16/2017 08:48 PM   
[quote="redacted"]Will owners of the tablet be able to download this replacement app without updating to the latest OTA? If so, great! If not, I'll sooner cancel GFN than update to the latest OTA. Thanks. [/quote] NVIDIA Games for Tablet/Portable is coming later this year!
redacted said:Will owners of the tablet be able to download this replacement app without updating to the latest OTA?

If so, great!

If not, I'll sooner cancel GFN than update to the latest OTA.

Thanks.

NVIDIA Games for Tablet/Portable is coming later this year!

Posted 01/16/2017 10:42 PM   
Andrew when is the new pascal update coming
Andrew when is the new pascal update coming

Posted 01/17/2017 02:51 AM   
Pascal is already active. It has been for a while.
Pascal is already active. It has been for a while.

Posted 01/17/2017 01:57 PM   
How do you know this??
How do you know this??

Posted 01/19/2017 01:27 AM   
When you do the frame rate test in Ultra Street Fighter 4, the designation of the processor changed from K (Kepler) to P (Pascal). There have also been significant performance improvements on the frame tests of games like Tomb Raider -- too much to be a matter of mere optimization.
When you do the frame rate test in Ultra Street Fighter 4, the designation of the processor changed from K (Kepler) to P (Pascal).

There have also been significant performance improvements on the frame tests of games like Tomb Raider -- too much to be a matter of mere optimization.

Posted 01/19/2017 03:58 PM   
All Our Pascal data centers are now live. Didnt you read all the CES news and our blogs? :p
All

Our Pascal data centers are now live. Didnt you read all the CES news and our blogs? :p

Posted 01/19/2017 04:04 PM   
I wish your CES news had provided a more exact timetable for the Ubisoft and multiplayer launch.
I wish your CES news had provided a more exact timetable for the Ubisoft and multiplayer launch.

Posted 01/19/2017 10:44 PM   
[quote="Venderhain"]I wish your CES news had provided a more exact timetable for the Ubisoft and multiplayer launch.[/quote] Really wish the same thing. Waiting for the Ubisoft games.. No release date.
Venderhain said:I wish your CES news had provided a more exact timetable for the Ubisoft and multiplayer launch.

Really wish the same thing. Waiting for the Ubisoft games.. No release date.

Posted 01/20/2017 12:45 AM   
Where is the section for my purchased games? There are way too many icons to go through to find what I want.
Where is the section for my purchased games? There are way too many icons to go through to find what I want.

Posted 01/26/2017 11:59 PM   
Why not use voice search to get to what you want?
Why not use voice search to get to what you want?

Posted 01/27/2017 04:35 AM   
I don't always remember the exact title, and i would much rather have a more user friendly interface anyway.
I don't always remember the exact title, and i would much rather have a more user friendly interface anyway.

Posted 01/27/2017 04:50 PM   
Scroll To Top