GeForce Experience 3.0 is Live - 3.0.5.22 - Feedback Thread
  1 / 44    
We have released the New GeForce Experience! [list] [.]Learn more about it on [url="http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/geforce-experience-3-0-released"]GeForce.com[/url] Or watch a quick overview on [url="https://youtu.be/P2lm356ycwY"]YouTube.[/url] [/.] [/list] New Application Design [list] [.]Improved application performance and reduced memory/CPU footprint.[/.] [.]New look and feel.[/.] [.]New first run experience with user account login.[/.] [/list] Home Tab [list] [.]Launch and optimize games from tile or list view.[/.] [.]Customize views (sort, filter, set favorites, and hide games)[/.] [/list] Share Overlay [list] [.]In-game overlay offers hardware-accelerated record, screenshot capture, broadcasting, and cooperative gameplay.[/.] [.]Record games up to 4K, and edit and upload to YouTube with the click of a button.[/.] [.]Capture screenshots up to 4K, and upload to Imgur and Google Photos with the click of a button.[/.] [.]Broadcast games to Twitch and YouTube Live at 1080P 60 fps without impacting game performance.[/.] [.]GameStream Co-op enables you to stream games to your friends over the Internet and play together cooperatively (experimental feature).[/.] [/list] Drivers Tab [list] [.]Game Ready Driver release notes now include news and information on newly supported games and driver features.[/.] [/list] GameStream [list] [.]Improves GameStream robustness and local connectivity.[/.] [.]Supports 4K and 4K DSR (experimental feature).[/.] [/list] Settings [list] [.]Shows user account information.[/.] [.]Allows users to enable/disable Share and GameStream services.[/.] [.]Allows users to enable/disable automatic game optimization.[/.] [.]Moved "My Rig" information into Settings.[/.] [.]Renamed "Beta Updates" to "Allow Experimental Features".[/.] [/list] Other [list] [.]Bug fixes, stability and performance improvements.[/.] [/list] GeForce Experience Team
We have released the New GeForce Experience!

New Application Design
  • Improved application performance and reduced memory/CPU footprint.
  • New look and feel.
  • New first run experience with user account login.

Home Tab
  • Launch and optimize games from tile or list view.
  • Customize views (sort, filter, set favorites, and hide games)

Share Overlay
  • In-game overlay offers hardware-accelerated record, screenshot capture, broadcasting, and cooperative gameplay.
  • Record games up to 4K, and edit and upload to YouTube with the click of a button.
  • Capture screenshots up to 4K, and upload to Imgur and Google Photos with the click of a button.
  • Broadcast games to Twitch and YouTube Live at 1080P 60 fps without impacting game performance.
  • GameStream Co-op enables you to stream games to your friends over the Internet and play together cooperatively (experimental feature).

Drivers Tab
  • Game Ready Driver release notes now include news and information on newly supported games and driver features.

GameStream
  • Improves GameStream robustness and local connectivity.
  • Supports 4K and 4K DSR (experimental feature).

Settings
  • Shows user account information.
  • Allows users to enable/disable Share and GameStream services.
  • Allows users to enable/disable automatic game optimization.
  • Moved "My Rig" information into Settings.
  • Renamed "Beta Updates" to "Allow Experimental Features".

Other
  • Bug fixes, stability and performance improvements.

GeForce Experience Team

Posted 09/07/2016 05:09 PM   
Additional Notes: [b]Q: Where is the LED Visualizer? [/b] A: We plan to integrate the LED Visualizer into GeForce Experience. In the meantime, please use the standalone applet for you. http://international.download.nvidia.com/GFE/LEDViz/1.0.0.0/LEDVisualizer_v1.0.0.0.exe [b]Why are you requiring an account to access GeForce Experience?[/b] A: An NVIDIA account is needed to deliver rewards and giveaways, GameStream pairing, Share features, and more. [b]Q: My forum accounts doesn't work? why not? [/b] A: GeForce Experience uses new NVIDIA, Google, or Facebook accounts to log in. If you are using your forum account, it is currently not compatible to log into GeForce Experience, but we are working on migrating your forum accounts into NVIDIA accounts. Stay tuned.
Additional Notes:

Q: Where is the LED Visualizer?
A: We plan to integrate the LED Visualizer into GeForce Experience. In the meantime, please use the standalone applet for you. http://international.download.nvidia.com/GFE/LEDViz/1.0.0.0/LEDVisualizer_v1.0.0.0.exe

Why are you requiring an account to access GeForce Experience?
A: An NVIDIA account is needed to deliver rewards and giveaways, GameStream pairing, Share features, and more.

Q: My forum accounts doesn't work? why not?
A: GeForce Experience uses new NVIDIA, Google, or Facebook accounts to log in. If you are using your forum account, it is currently not compatible to log into GeForce Experience, but we are working on migrating your forum accounts into NVIDIA accounts. Stay tuned.

Posted 09/07/2016 05:09 PM   
Please delete.
Please delete.

Posted 09/07/2016 05:20 PM   
Is there anything in the works to capture footage while playing in VR? Currently OBS is the go to for that, but having some native capture that doesn't tank the VR performance would be fantastic as well.
Is there anything in the works to capture footage while playing in VR? Currently OBS is the go to for that, but having some native capture that doesn't tank the VR performance would be fantastic as well.

Posted 09/07/2016 05:24 PM   
Are account creation obligatory?
Are account creation obligatory?

GPU MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Armor 8GB GDDR5
M/B MSI X99S SLI PLUS
CPU Intel® Core™ i7-5820K | Cooler Master Hyper 212X
PSU Cooler Master G750M
RAM Corsair Vengeance® LPX 16GB 4x4GB DDR4
SSD Crucial MX100 512GB
SSD Crucial MX300 1TB
O/S Microsoft Windows 10 Creators Update 64-bit

Posted 09/07/2016 05:34 PM   
Still no options for 3D Vision users. [quote="V"]Are account creation obligatory?[/quote] That would be ridiculous, let me know!
Still no options for 3D Vision users.

V said:Are account creation obligatory?

That would be ridiculous, let me know!

3D Vision must live! NVIDIA, don't let us down!

Posted 09/07/2016 06:20 PM   
Any reason why Steam has to be closed Before GFE3 can be installed? Installed just fine, im just curious
Any reason why Steam has to be closed Before GFE3 can be installed? Installed just fine, im just curious

Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus
CPU: Intel 4670K @4.4Ghz @1.285v / Hyper 212 EVO
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB (390.65)
RAM: 16GB 2x8 Kingston HyperX FURY @1866Mhz
PSU: Corsair RM650
SSD: 60GB Kingston SSDNow V300
HDD: 1TB Seagate Barracuda
SSHD: 2TB Seagate Firecuda
Case: NZXT H440 White (Modded for more Airflow)
M1 : HP2311x via HDMI (GTX 1070)
M2 : HP2311x via DVID (GTX 1070)

Peripherals: Logitech G27, G240, G502, G633, G810, C920, Z553

Posted 09/07/2016 06:24 PM   
if you want my feedback I can say that graphically speaking it has improved by a wide margin, functionally speaking it is worse than before. less simple to use, less functional, no led visualizer yet.
if you want my feedback I can say that graphically speaking it has improved by a wide margin,
functionally speaking it is worse than before.

less simple to use, less functional, no led visualizer yet.

EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti SC+ ACX2.0+ SLI ~~
EIZO FlexScan S2433WFS-BK + X-Rite DTP94B ~~
Intel i7 5930K @ 4.2GHz ~~ Asus X99 Deluxe ~~
Corsair Vengeance LPX 2800 4x4GB @ 2666MHz CAS15 ~~
Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 NVMe ~~ Samsung 850 EVO 1TB ~~
Corsair ForceGT - 240GB ~~ WD Black - 2TB ~~ WD My Book 3.0 2TB ~~
Corsair AX860i ~~ Cyberpower SmartUPS PR1500ELCD 1500VA/1350W ~~

Posted 09/07/2016 06:26 PM   
[quote="Rhialto"][quote="V"]Are account creation obligatory?[/quote] That would be ridiculous, let me know![/quote] If it's not obligatory then they sure hid the close button well, or maybe I'm being just dumb and it's there right in front of me. Anyways, I just created a "NVIDIA account", guessing it's not the same as a "GeForce account" because it didn't let me log-in with this one. But I saw you could use Google and Facebook for login aswell.
Rhialto said:
V said:Are account creation obligatory?

That would be ridiculous, let me know!

If it's not obligatory then they sure hid the close button well, or maybe I'm being just dumb and it's there right in front of me. Anyways, I just created a "NVIDIA account", guessing it's not the same as a "GeForce account" because it didn't let me log-in with this one. But I saw you could use Google and Facebook for login aswell.

GPU MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Armor 8GB GDDR5
M/B MSI X99S SLI PLUS
CPU Intel® Core™ i7-5820K | Cooler Master Hyper 212X
PSU Cooler Master G750M
RAM Corsair Vengeance® LPX 16GB 4x4GB DDR4
SSD Crucial MX100 512GB
SSD Crucial MX300 1TB
O/S Microsoft Windows 10 Creators Update 64-bit

Posted 09/07/2016 06:32 PM   
NVIDA are you f* joking? Obligatory account, what for?! I am not player i don't need acces to shadow sh*t or other pices. Somebody can tell me, how to downgrade to version 2.*.*.*. I swear, my next GPU will be from AMD!!
NVIDA are you f* joking? Obligatory account, what for?! I am not player i don't need acces to shadow sh*t or other pices. Somebody can tell me, how to downgrade to version 2.*.*.*. I swear, my next GPU will be from AMD!!

Posted 09/07/2016 06:41 PM   
[quote="sblantipodi"] ... , no led visualizer yet. [/quote] Thank you for your feedback. From the additional note by Henry : "We plan to integrate the LED Visualizer into GeForce Experience. In the meantime, please use the standalone applet for you" http://international.download.nvidia.com/GFE/LEDViz/1.0.0.0/LEDVisualizer_v1.0.0.0.exe
sblantipodi said: ... , no led visualizer yet.

Thank you for your feedback.
From the additional note by Henry : "We plan to integrate the LED Visualizer into GeForce Experience. In the meantime, please use the standalone applet for you"

http://international.download.nvidia.com/GFE/LEDViz/1.0.0.0/LEDVisualizer_v1.0.0.0.exe

Posted 09/07/2016 06:52 PM   
Can, anyone help? The old geforce Experience was trying to auto update but failed...The program "GeForce Experience* could no longer be found, so I reinstalled form website...then after *Successfully* installing it said No games, my information wont show up and also i couldn't get to the drivers page. It said*THAT DIDN'T WORK TRY RESTARTING GEFORCE EXPERIENCE* and my Internet connection is fine.... Specs Intel Core i5-6200U CPU @2.30GHZ 2.40GHZ Geforce 940MX Driver version 359.23 Ram:8gb ddr3
Can, anyone help? The old geforce Experience was trying to auto update but failed...The program "GeForce Experience* could no longer be found, so I reinstalled form website...then after *Successfully* installing it said No games, my information wont show up and also i couldn't get to the drivers page. It said*THAT DIDN'T WORK TRY RESTARTING GEFORCE EXPERIENCE* and my Internet connection is fine....
Specs Intel Core i5-6200U CPU @2.30GHZ 2.40GHZ
Geforce 940MX Driver version 359.23
Ram:8gb ddr3

Posted 09/07/2016 07:18 PM   
Duplicate message sorry. This one can be deleted by mod, thanks.
Duplicate message sorry. This one can be deleted by mod, thanks.

Posted 09/07/2016 07:25 PM   
*deleted previously post* nevermind, apparently I wasn't as aware of what my problem was as I thought and it wasn't shadowplay, it was the (big surprise) frostbite engine. :P I really don't like the fact that you guys force shadowplay update to the newest version though.
*deleted previously post*

nevermind, apparently I wasn't as aware of what my problem was as I thought and it wasn't shadowplay, it was the (big surprise) frostbite engine. :P I really don't like the fact that you guys force shadowplay update to the newest version though.

i7 4790k @4.8ghz cooled by Corsair H100i GTX
ASUS Maximus VII Formula
EVGA GTX1080 SC
Creative Sound Blaster Z
G.Skill Trident 16GB DDR3 2400Mhz
Corsair 860i 860w psu
1xBenq XR3501 21:9 144hz Monitor 2560x1080
1xASUS MG279Q 16:9 144hz Monitor 2560x1440
1xDell U2913WM 21:9 60hz Monitor 2560x1080
250GB Samsung 850 Evo, 250GB 840 Evo, 480GB OCZ Agility 3, WD Black 1TB
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Drivers 372.70 as of 09/7/2016

Posted 09/07/2016 07:48 PM   
[color="green"][b][size="XL"]READ THIS FIRST BEFORE YOU PROCEDE[/size][/b][/color] [color="green"][b][size="XL"] SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS IS HERE ,Shadowplay and HOW TO GET BACK OLD GeForce Experience [/size][/b][/color] https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/963302/geforce-experience/-how-to-fix-geforce-experience-3-0-shadow-play-led-visualizer-and-remove-the-need-to-log-in-/
READ THIS FIRST BEFORE YOU PROCEDE
SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS IS HERE ,Shadowplay and HOW TO GET BACK OLD GeForce Experience https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/963302/geforce-experience/-how-to-fix-geforce-experience-3-0-shadow-play-led-visualizer-and-remove-the-need-to-log-in-/

i7 4770K 4.3ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z87 - 16Gb Corsair 1866MHz dual chanel Dominator Platinum Series - Corsair H100i - Gygabite 980 ti g1 oc(1502mhz 7902) - CORSAIR C70 Military Green - Samsung 250gb 850 ,Seagate Barracuda 3TB 7200rpm

Posted 09/07/2016 08:14 PM   
  1 / 44    
Scroll To Top