Official 368.69 Game Ready WHQL Display Driver Feedback Thread (Released 7/6/16)
  1 / 20    
Today we released NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready WHQL display driver version 368.69. This Game Ready driver is optimized for DiRT Rally VR. Learn more: http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/dirt-rally-vr-game-ready-driver-released You can download the new GeForce Game Ready 368.69 display driver through GeForce Experience or from the GeForce.com Drivers page. [b]Providing Feedback:[/b] Please feel free to leave feedback for any driver related issues specific to this driver. By providing your information here, you may also help others who may be experiencing the same issue you are. The more information we receive from you and others, the easier it will be for us to reproduce this issue in our labs and provide a fix through a future driver. Alternately, you may provide this same information through our NVIDIA Display Driver Feedback Form below: [url]http://surveys.nvidia.com/index.jsp?pi=6e7ea6bb4a02641fa8f07694a40f8ac6[/url] Please provide the following information as best you can: 1) Graphics card/GPU make and model: 2) Is this a driver regression? If yes, what was the last driver version which did not have this driver bug? 3) Operating System (Please indicate if you are on the Windows 10 Insider Program): 4) Is your graphics card manually overclocked/factory overclocked? If your graphics card is factory overclocked or manually overclocked, we recommend that you lower the clock speeds of your graphics card to NVIDIA reference clock speeds by using the NVIDIA Debug Mode as shown in the screenshot below: [img]https://a70ad2d16996820e6285-3c315462976343d903d5b3a03b69072d.ssl.cf2.rackcdn.com/f74e542f8d751b86ccaa53384d0e1ecb[/img] 5) If your issue is specific to a game or application, please provide the title and if possible version of the software 6) Describe the display driver issue you are encountering and if possible include step by step instructions on how to reproduce this bug. Please use the knowledge base article "How to provide valuable feedback to NVIDIA" as a guide to help you include information that will help us root cause the problem. [url]http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3141[/url] 7) Software/driver issues can sometimes be specific to a users system configuration. Please provide your system information so that we may attempt to match it as closely as possible. CPU make and model: Amount of system memory: Motherboard make and model (if OEM system, please provide your PC make and model instead): Motherboard BIOS version: Monitor(s) make and model: Sound card make and model: 8) If your system meets the driver requirements however the installation process fails or gives you an error message, please reinstall the driver with logging enabled so that we may investigate the cause for this issue. Instruction available from the URL below: [url]http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3171[/url]
Today we released NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready WHQL display driver version 368.69. This Game Ready driver is optimized for DiRT Rally VR. Learn more: http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/dirt-rally-vr-game-ready-driver-released

You can download the new GeForce Game Ready 368.69 display driver through GeForce Experience or from the GeForce.com Drivers page.

Providing Feedback:
Please feel free to leave feedback for any driver related issues specific to this driver. By providing your information here, you may also help others who may be experiencing the same issue you are. The more information we receive from you and others, the easier it will be for us to reproduce this issue in our labs and provide a fix through a future driver. Alternately, you may provide this same information through our NVIDIA Display Driver Feedback Form below:

http://surveys.nvidia.com/index.jsp?pi=6e7ea6bb4a02641fa8f07694a40f8ac6

Please provide the following information as best you can:

1) Graphics card/GPU make and model:
2) Is this a driver regression? If yes, what was the last driver version which did not have this driver bug?
3) Operating System (Please indicate if you are on the Windows 10 Insider Program):
4) Is your graphics card manually overclocked/factory overclocked? If your graphics card is factory overclocked or manually overclocked, we recommend that you lower the clock speeds of your graphics card to NVIDIA reference clock speeds by using the NVIDIA Debug Mode as shown in the screenshot below:

5) If your issue is specific to a game or application, please provide the title and if possible version of the software
6) Describe the display driver issue you are encountering and if possible include step by step instructions on how to reproduce this bug. Please use the knowledge base article "How to provide valuable feedback to NVIDIA" as a guide to help you include information that will help us root cause the problem.

http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3141

7) Software/driver issues can sometimes be specific to a users system configuration. Please provide your system information so that we may attempt to match it as closely as possible.

CPU make and model:
Amount of system memory:
Motherboard make and model (if OEM system, please provide your PC make and model instead):
Motherboard BIOS version:
Monitor(s) make and model:
Sound card make and model:

8) If your system meets the driver requirements however the installation process fails or gives you an error message, please reinstall the driver with logging enabled so that we may investigate the cause for this issue. Instruction available from the URL below:

http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3171

We can't fix your bug if we can't reproduce it. Please provide as much details as possible including specs, steps to reproduce, graphics settings used, etc..

For GeForce driver issues, please leave feedback in driver feedback form: Driver Feedback

For SHIELD Android TV issues/requests, please leave feedback in the SHIELD feedback form: SHIELD Feedback

For SHIELD Tablet issues/requests, please leave feedback in the SHIELD Tablet feedback form: SHIELD Tablet Feedback

I am also available on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/manuelguzman

Posted 07/05/2016 05:24 AM   
[u][b]Release Notes:[/b][/u] http://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/368.69/368.69-win10-win8-win7-desktop-release-notes.pdf [u][b]Issues and Updates[/b][/u]

We can't fix your bug if we can't reproduce it. Please provide as much details as possible including specs, steps to reproduce, graphics settings used, etc..

For GeForce driver issues, please leave feedback in driver feedback form: Driver Feedback

For SHIELD Android TV issues/requests, please leave feedback in the SHIELD feedback form: SHIELD Feedback

For SHIELD Tablet issues/requests, please leave feedback in the SHIELD Tablet feedback form: SHIELD Tablet Feedback

Posted 07/06/2016 01:17 PM   
@ManuelGuzman, does the MFAA on global setting issue fixed? thanks.
NV Control Panel is crashing. It was the same with the .39 driver.
NV Control Panel is crashing. It was the same with the .39 driver.

i7-4770k @ 4.0ghz - Kraken X60 | Asus Strix 1080 OC | 32gb Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz | MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | XFX PRO 850w Black Edition | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | Win10 Pro | U.S.A.

Posted 07/06/2016 01:31 PM   
After updating my PC is not detecting my HB SLI Bridge. Edit: After removing and replacing it my PC detects it again.
After updating my PC is not detecting my HB SLI Bridge.

Edit: After removing and replacing it my PC detects it again.

Windows 10 64bit, i7 6700k @4.6GHz, Asus Rog Maximus VIII Extreme, ASUS ROG STRIX OC 1080Ti, 32GB Corsair Vengeance @3200MHz, 256GB OCZ Vertex 4, 512GB OCZ Vector, 480GB OCZ Vector 150, 1TB+4TB Caviar Black WD HDD, Corsair 900D, Corsair AX1200i, Acer X34

Posted 07/06/2016 01:35 PM   
[u]feature requests[/u]: - official DSR support for factors >4 - better downfilters for axisfactors <2> (no nearest neighbor!) - seperate smoothness for each resolution - official Fast-Sync (aka true triple buffering) for all cards - official framelimiter with exact values - official SGSSAA support (all APIs) - functional TrSSAA for OpenGL - correct negative texture LoD for DX9 - correct negative texture LoD for AF modi <HQ (all APIs) - the promised DX12 support for Fermi - graphics card LUT with 10 bit precision + dithering
feature requests:
- official DSR support for factors >4
- better downfilters for axisfactors <2> (no nearest neighbor!)
- seperate smoothness for each resolution
- official Fast-Sync (aka true triple buffering) for all cards
- official framelimiter with exact values
- official SGSSAA support (all APIs)
- functional TrSSAA for OpenGL
- correct negative texture LoD for DX9
- correct negative texture LoD for AF modi <HQ (all APIs)
- the promised DX12 support for Fermi
- graphics card LUT with 10 bit precision + dithering

Posted 07/06/2016 02:03 PM   
It really is time you overhauled your cranky old control panel. It's very unresponsive and it looks like something from Windows 95.
It really is time you overhauled your cranky old control panel. It's very unresponsive and it looks like something from Windows 95.

Posted 07/06/2016 02:30 PM   
nVidia control panel will not open with this driver package - Win10 x64. Issue did not occur on 368.51 and persists through a reinstall. Further, installing the new driver package has disabled SLi and Surround, so not being able to access the control panel to re-enable both means that I'm having to roll back to previous. Edit: Issue also persists after uninstalling, running DDU in Safe Mode and reinstalling. No error message is given and I don't see a splash screen, the control panel just fails to run.
nVidia control panel will not open with this driver package - Win10 x64. Issue did not occur on 368.51 and persists through a reinstall. Further, installing the new driver package has disabled SLi and Surround, so not being able to access the control panel to re-enable both means that I'm having to roll back to previous.

Edit: Issue also persists after uninstalling, running DDU in Safe Mode and reinstalling. No error message is given and I don't see a splash screen, the control panel just fails to run.

CPU: i7 5960X Mobo: Asus X99 Deluxe RAM: 4x8GB Patriot Viper Extreme DDR4-2800 CAS-16 GPU: 2x Titan X (Pascal) PSU: Corsair AX-1200 Monitors: 3x Asus PG279Q (Surround) OS: Win10 Pro x64 (AU)

Posted 07/06/2016 02:43 PM   
Like other nvidia drivers Black screen on source engine game (menu and ingame) when using G-Sync. If I launch a source engine game like TF2 or Black mesa in fullscreen with Gsync on, the main menu is black but (you can heard the sound menu and the cursor hitting the differente button of the menu, but the screen is completely black). If I force the game to start in windowed mode, the main menu work and then I can change the video option to full screen and still have the image. After that I can play normally, exept if I alt tab again, I will have a black screen again (sound are normal, I can fire etc...). If I disable Gsync I do not have this problem at all Tf2 and Black mesa at least have this problem, CS GO do not have it.
Like other nvidia drivers

Black screen on source engine game (menu and ingame) when using G-Sync.

If I launch a source engine game like TF2 or Black mesa in fullscreen with Gsync on, the main menu is black but (you can heard the sound menu and the cursor hitting the differente button of the menu, but the screen is completely black).

If I force the game to start in windowed mode, the main menu work and then I can change the video option to full screen and still have the image.
After that I can play normally, exept if I alt tab again, I will have a black screen again (sound are normal, I can fire etc...).

If I disable Gsync I do not have this problem at all

Tf2 and Black mesa at least have this problem, CS GO do not have it.

Posted 07/06/2016 03:31 PM   
Caused BSOD during custom installation. GTX 780 Ti in SLI. 2 Screens, primary being a GSync Monitor. Win 10. Great...
Caused BSOD during custom installation.

GTX 780 Ti in SLI. 2 Screens, primary being a GSync Monitor. Win 10.

Great...

Posted 07/06/2016 03:41 PM   
Seems there still trouble going on, will be staying on 368.22
Seems there still trouble going on, will be staying on 368.22

CPU:i5-4670k@4.5Ghz
MB:Asus Z87-A
GPU:GTX 780 SLI
RAM:Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB@2400Mhz CL11
PSU:Corsair HX850W
~MON~
1:Overlord X270OC 2560x1440 IPS 100Hz
2:Philips 240pw 1920x1200 IPS 60Hz

Posted 07/06/2016 04:14 PM   
Will test tonight. The last WHQL & HotFix drivers have given me all sorts of problems with my G-Sync monitor, and low fps usage in SLI in various titles, such as: The Witcher 3, Blood & Wine & BattleField 4. Thank you. -JM
Will test tonight. The last WHQL & HotFix drivers have given me all sorts of problems with my G-Sync monitor, and low fps usage in SLI in various titles, such as: The Witcher 3, Blood & Wine & BattleField 4. Thank you.

-JM

http://i.imgur.com/WrI28PX.jpg
--------------------------------------------------------
Windows 7 / 10 Pro x64
^ Acer XB270HU (G-Sync)
^ MSI GTX 1080Ti Gaming X
^ SB X AE-5

Posted 07/06/2016 04:15 PM   
[quote="SoulsCollective"]nVidia control panel will not open with this driver package - Win10 x64. Issue did not occur on 368.51 and persists through a reinstall. Further, installing the new driver package has disabled SLi and Surround, so not being able to access the control panel to re-enable both means that I'm having to roll back to previous. Edit: Issue also persists after uninstalling, running DDU in Safe Mode and reinstalling. No error message is given and I don't see a splash screen, the control panel just fails to run.[/quote] Control panel is fine here with these drivers. Windows 10 64 bit GTX 1080. Stop using DDU for a start. It does more harm then good and messes/removes way to many other things. The day Nvidia themselves endorses it and says its good to use. I would consider it. Until then. No.
SoulsCollective said:nVidia control panel will not open with this driver package - Win10 x64. Issue did not occur on 368.51 and persists through a reinstall. Further, installing the new driver package has disabled SLi and Surround, so not being able to access the control panel to re-enable both means that I'm having to roll back to previous.

Edit: Issue also persists after uninstalling, running DDU in Safe Mode and reinstalling. No error message is given and I don't see a splash screen, the control panel just fails to run.

Control panel is fine here with these drivers. Windows 10 64 bit GTX 1080. Stop using DDU for a start. It does more harm then good and messes/removes way to many other things. The day Nvidia themselves endorses it and says its good to use. I would consider it. Until then. No.

Posted 07/06/2016 05:09 PM   
@ ManuelG does this fix the microsoft edge TDR while watching movies when SLI is enabled ?
@ ManuelG does this fix the microsoft edge TDR while watching movies when SLI is enabled ?

5930k // MSI Godlike // Vengeance LPX 64GB DDR4 2133 // MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X SLI // Corsair AX 1500 watt // Crucial M5 480 GB // SoundBlaster X7 // Samsung S27A950D //Thermaltake Core V71 // Windows 10 Pro

Posted 07/06/2016 05:15 PM   
[quote="khanmein"]@ManuelGuzman, does the MFAA on global setting issue fixed? thanks.[/quote] No. The stub error/store issue is fixed but it didn't make it in time for the cut off of this driver. It will be in the next driver soon.
khanmein said:@ManuelGuzman, does the MFAA on global setting issue fixed? thanks.

No. The stub error/store issue is fixed but it didn't make it in time for the cut off of this driver. It will be in the next driver soon.

Posted 07/06/2016 05:32 PM   
  1 / 20    
Scroll To Top