Neverwinter nights
  2 / 2    
[quote="mizzer"]I wanted to let you know: it appears that the newest nVidia drivers (v372.54) fix the issue.[/quote] Ooo, really? That's awesome! Please keep us updated if anything else screws up: old game compatibility is a big factor for me. I like new games, sure, but I've got a bunch of old games I still want to play, too.
mizzer said:I wanted to let you know: it appears that the newest nVidia drivers (v372.54) fix the issue.

Ooo, really? That's awesome! Please keep us updated if anything else screws up: old game compatibility is a big factor for me. I like new games, sure, but I've got a bunch of old games I still want to play, too.

Posted 08/19/2016 11:03 PM   
Just wondering, sorry to necro, but some of you guys might know, is there a way to run Neverwinter Nights 2 using SLI? And 3D Vision? I just started playing it about a week ago (THANK YOU GOG!!!), roughly 10 years after purchasing the game initially. I could never get it to run correctly before this...
Just wondering, sorry to necro, but some of you guys might know, is there a way to run Neverwinter Nights 2 using SLI? And 3D Vision?

I just started playing it about a week ago (THANK YOU GOG!!!), roughly 10 years after purchasing the game initially. I could never get it to run correctly before this...

Posted 01/30/2017 09:31 PM   
  2 / 2    
Scroll To Top