NVENC GPU problem in GTX 980 TI encoding shows NVENC absence error
Hello! I upgraded my system from Windows 7 Pro 64 bit to Windows 10 64 bit Pro. I uses GPU NVENC encoding to convert video to HEVC codec. I use Media Coder Premium software for that. Unfortunately I have been getting error 14 since I have Windows 10 64 bit Pro. I have the lastest drivers of graphics card installed (also this published 7/8.6.2016) and the latest version of Media Coder Premium for x64 system. The error 14 is displayed when there is a problem with presence of NVENC encoder. I used NVENC encoder setting for my GTX 980TI graphics card on Windows 7 64 bit in Media Coder Premium software and I never get such error. On Windows 10 I always get the error. I explain it also what I was doing on the Media Coder Premium forum: Here is the link: [url]http://forum.mediacoderhq.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=13690&sid=05fd12f611ee56636b57efec257e5800[/url] Nobody replies yet. I am angry because I cannot convert any video to HEVC/H.265 codec and now I have a big queue of video files to convert. Please fix it as soon as possible, because I suppose that it is the problem with Windows 10 drivers. Regards Marcin from Poland
Hello!

I upgraded my system from Windows 7 Pro 64 bit to Windows 10 64 bit Pro.
I uses GPU NVENC encoding to convert video to HEVC codec. I use Media Coder Premium software for that.
Unfortunately I have been getting error 14 since I have Windows 10 64 bit Pro.
I have the lastest drivers of graphics card installed (also this published 7/8.6.2016) and the latest version of Media Coder Premium for x64 system.
The error 14 is displayed when there is a problem with presence of NVENC encoder. I used NVENC encoder setting for my GTX 980TI graphics card on Windows 7 64 bit in Media Coder Premium software and I never get such error. On Windows 10 I always get the error.

I explain it also what I was doing on the Media Coder Premium forum:

Here is the link: http://forum.mediacoderhq.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=13690&sid=05fd12f611ee56636b57efec257e5800

Nobody replies yet. I am angry because I cannot convert any video to HEVC/H.265 codec and now I have a big queue of video files to convert.

Please fix it as soon as possible, because I suppose that it is the problem with Windows 10 drivers.

Regards
Marcin from Poland

Posted 06/08/2016 11:23 AM   
I have just solved the problem. I suppose to fix it so. I have wrong setting in NVENC encoder settings in Media Coder Premium. I have CUDA set and I change it to DirectX 11 and I didn`t get any error 14. It`s a pity that Media Coder doesn`t support DirectX 12. I suppose it should increase the conversion speed. Kindest regards Marcin
I have just solved the problem. I suppose to fix it so. I have wrong setting in NVENC encoder settings in Media Coder Premium. I have CUDA set and I change it to DirectX 11 and I didn`t get any error 14.

It`s a pity that Media Coder doesn`t support DirectX 12. I suppose it should increase the conversion speed.

Kindest regards
Marcin

Posted 06/08/2016 04:11 PM   
Scroll To Top