Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
  9 / 16    
It would be a great gift for Christmas. Happy holidays to all the forum supporters. Even having the fix for Andromeda would not be bad [URL=http://imgbox.com/5h1edqps][IMG]https://thumbs2.imgbox.com/33/07/5h1edqps_t.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
It would be a great gift for Christmas.
Happy holidays to all the forum supporters.
Even having the fix for Andromeda would not be bad

Posted 12/20/2017 10:07 AM   
@DDS: I wish You all the best! The UE4 "autofix" sounds very promising, will be happy to donate for it. @Helixmod: Here in Bavaria the holidays are called the silent days. I would love to hear Hellblade's wispering during this time :) @all: Happy holidays!
@DDS: I wish You all the best! The UE4 "autofix" sounds very promising, will be happy to donate for it.

@Helixmod: Here in Bavaria the holidays are called the silent days. I would love to hear Hellblade's wispering during this time :)

@all: Happy holidays!

My original display name is 3d4dd - for some reason Nvidia changed it..?!

Posted 12/20/2017 12:41 PM   
[quote="ddr0390"] @Helixmod: Here in Bavaria the holidays are called the silent days. I would love to hear Hellblade's wispering during this time :) [/quote] Oh ja, da gebe ich Dir definitv recht! Nur zu gerne würde ich in der stillen Zeit ebenfalls Hellblade's Gesäusel in 3D Vision Surround vernehmen! ;-) Great news guys! Here's hope this years' vacant "X-Mas present to myself"-spot could be occupied by Senua's sacrifice....... The UE4 "autofix" sounds super exciting even if it doesn't mean a perfect fix for any given game. Since I am very forgiving when it comes to remaining issues in 3D this one really could be a heaven-sent for me. Of course I will gladly donate, DSS......
ddr0390 said:
@Helixmod: Here in Bavaria the holidays are called the silent days. I would love to hear Hellblade's wispering during this time :)

Oh ja, da gebe ich Dir definitv recht! Nur zu gerne würde ich in der stillen Zeit ebenfalls Hellblade's Gesäusel in 3D Vision Surround vernehmen! ;-)

Great news guys! Here's hope this years' vacant "X-Mas present to myself"-spot could be occupied by Senua's sacrifice.......

The UE4 "autofix" sounds super exciting even if it doesn't mean a perfect fix for any given game. Since I am very forgiving when it comes to remaining issues in 3D this one really could be a heaven-sent for me.

Of course I will gladly donate, DSS......

Posted 12/20/2017 04:09 PM   
It's really exciting to see a general fixing method for UE4 games, there will be tones of games with this engine. Awesome work guys, thanks so much DarkStarSword and Helifax and good luck with the development.
It's really exciting to see a general fixing method for UE4 games, there will be tones of games with this engine. Awesome work guys, thanks so much DarkStarSword and Helifax and good luck with the development.

Asus Deluxe Gen3, Core i7 2700k@4.5Ghz, GTX 1080Ti, 16 GB RAM, Win 7 64bit
Samsung Pro 250 GB SSD, 4 TB WD Black (games)
Benq XL2720Z

Posted 12/20/2017 04:10 PM   
Empty post on purpose to get to Page 10 where the fix is posted!

Posted 12/21/2017 04:51 PM   

Posted 12/21/2017 04:52 PM   

Posted 12/21/2017 04:53 PM   

9 / 16    
Scroll To Top