Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
  16 / 16    
[quote="Quantummagic"]If I raise depth, I get a clearly blurred auro around the character....is this a ghost? The rest is perfect,only the main character looks really bad. Like a blurr effefct around the edges,..and I can see like a copy. Is that normal?[/quote] You shure you aint running compatibility mode ? Don't really remember was there one but its flawless release. Check advanced keys under NVIDIA ctrl panel/3D Remember to enable convergence settings, most important setting for good 3d
Quantummagic said:If I raise depth, I get a clearly blurred auro around the character....is this a ghost? The rest is perfect,only the main character looks really bad. Like a blurr effefct around the edges,..and I can see like a copy.
Is that normal?

You shure you aint running compatibility mode ?
Don't really remember was there one but its flawless release.

Check advanced keys under NVIDIA ctrl panel/3D
Remember to enable convergence settings, most important setting for good 3d

CoreX9 Custom watercooling (vw) (on pause currently)
I7-8700k@stock
TitanX pascal with shitty stock cooler
Win7/10
Video: Passive 3D fullhd 3D@60hz/channel Denon x1200w /Hc5 x 2 Geobox501->eeColorBoxes->polarizers/omega filttersCustom made silverscreen
Ocupation: Enterprenior.Painting/surfacing/constructions
Interests/skills:
3D gaming,3D movies, 3D printing,Drums, Bass and guitar.
Suomi - FINLAND - perkele

Posted 04/04/2018 04:03 AM   
compatibility mode? lol...good to know. tested a few games already,...and only playable with 1% depth. If I raise higher the shadows gets weird. I applied helix patches. Will try compatibility mode. win 8?
compatibility mode? lol...good to know. tested a few games already,...and only playable with 1% depth. If I raise higher the shadows gets weird.
I applied helix patches.
Will try compatibility mode.
win 8?

+Inter-Tech m-908 Tower with INFINTY MIRROR
+Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Ultra Gaming 2.0
G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB DDR4
+Intel Core i7-8700K
+ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080TI AMP Extreme 11GB
+DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX GT BK RGB CPU-Kühler
+Samsung 960 EVO 250GB SSD M.2, Samsung 860 PRO 500GB SSD, 2TB HDD
+Thermaltake Smart RGB 700W PC-Netzteil
+Monitor: PG278QR

Posted 04/04/2018 06:15 AM   
[img]https://i.imgur.com/DcwO1pw.jpg[/img] When I do Ansel screenshot and watch in poweerDVD it's perfect...normal screenshot you can see what I mean,...only the main character has it..see around the back of the head.

When I do Ansel screenshot and watch in poweerDVD it's perfect...normal screenshot you can see what I mean,...only the main character has it..see around the back of the head.

+Intel Core i7-8700K

Posted 04/04/2018 06:38 AM   
Maybe important to mention that only depth is adjustable in all games. [color="orange"]Convergence not[/color] ,.. I see no green hud-bar. I activated under advanced settings,..but nothing hapopens when I press strg+F5 or F6...4 games so far UPDATE: ALL FIXED..all perfect!!! I installed patch manually before..now with 3D Fix Manager it's perfect :)) First game where I can raise depth and it looks good :)) Finally a gqame to start playing
Maybe important to mention that only depth is adjustable in all games. Convergence not
I see no green hud-bar.
I activated under advanced settings,..but nothing hapopens when I press strg+F5 or F6...4 games so far

UPDATE: ALL FIXED..all perfect!!!

I installed patch manually before..now with 3D Fix Manager it's perfect :))
First game where I can raise depth and it looks good :))
Finally a gqame to start playing

+Intel Core i7-8700K

Posted 04/04/2018 06:45 AM   
[quote="Quantummagic"]Maybe important to mention that only depth is adjustable in all games. [color="orange"]Convergence not[/color] ,.. I see no green hud-bar. I activated under advanced settings,..but nothing hapopens when I press strg+F5 or F6...4 games so far UPDATE: ALL FIXED..all perfect!!! I installed patch manually before..now with 3D Fix Manager it's perfect :)) First game where I can raise depth and it looks good :)) Finally a gqame to start playing[/quote] remember compatibility mode is pretty often ON and if a game is fixed that is something you DON`T WANT. so fixed game = compatibility mode OFF second. convergence = the ZERO point on 3d space. defines where does the POP out start, kind off...
Quantummagic said:Maybe important to mention that only depth is adjustable in all games. Convergence not
I see no green hud-bar.
I activated under advanced settings,..but nothing hapopens when I press strg+F5 or F6...4 games so far

UPDATE: ALL FIXED..all perfect!!!

I installed patch manually before..now with 3D Fix Manager it's perfect :))
First game where I can raise depth and it looks good :))
Finally a gqame to start playing

remember compatibility mode is pretty often ON and if a game is fixed that is something you DON`T WANT.
so fixed game = compatibility mode OFF

second.

convergence = the ZERO point on 3d space. defines where does the POP out start, kind off...

CoreX9 Custom watercooling (vw) (on pause currently)
I7-8700k@stock
TitanX pascal with shitty stock cooler
Win7/10
Video: Passive 3D fullhd 3D@60hz/channel Denon x1200w /Hc5 x 2 Geobox501->eeColorBoxes->polarizers/omega filttersCustom made silverscreen
Ocupation: Enterprenior.Painting/surfacing/constructions
Interests/skills:
3D gaming,3D movies, 3D printing,Drums, Bass and guitar.
Suomi - FINLAND - perkele

Posted 04/04/2018 10:16 AM   
Thx Metal-O-Holic Convergence is working!!! You must add this in your step by step setup. You HAVE TO press the button for 10+ seconds till you see it start moving,..no green Hud-bar.!! Thx to this forum. Also pls add in your step by steps here on the forum the compatibility mode thing. Don't get it quiet yet. I nver saw a game where compatibility mode is On standard. Maybe I am wrong. So if I start fixed game it's off,..and when not I can try test both,..and compatibility mode is win 8? Also this directx thing. How to change Directx in a game, where it's notz in the settings ingame. And how I know which one to use?
Thx Metal-O-Holic

Convergence is working!!!
You must add this in your step by step setup.
You HAVE TO press the button for 10+ seconds till you see it start moving,..no green Hud-bar.!! Thx to this forum.
Also pls add in your step by steps here on the forum the compatibility mode thing.
Don't get it quiet yet.
I nver saw a game where compatibility mode is On standard. Maybe I am wrong.
So if I start fixed game it's off,..and when not I can try test both,..and compatibility mode is win 8?

Also this directx thing.
How to change Directx in a game, where it's notz in the settings ingame.
And how I know which one to use?

+Intel Core i7-8700K

Posted 04/04/2018 07:56 PM   
Some game fixes will import a new profile that turns off CM for you. Older fixes were made before this feature was added to 3Dmigoto.
Some game fixes will import a new profile that turns off CM for you. Older fixes were made before this feature was added to 3Dmigoto.

Posted 04/04/2018 10:28 PM   
  16 / 16    
Scroll To Top