Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
  11 / 16    
[quote="eitan8385"]the looks beautiful with your fix and its almost perfect for me.. I realized that when I set post-processing any other than off - I get black color in on eye on some objects in the game..when I set it to off everything perfect! someone else experiencing that maybe? [/quote] Not sure... I have Post Processing on Very High, as all the other settings TBH. Works perfectly fine here... Did you copy the files in the correct locations for the "game fix" ? (Beside the fix, you also need to "mod" the game engine, as stated in the instructions)
eitan8385 said:the looks beautiful with your fix and its almost perfect for me..
I realized that when I set post-processing any other than off - I get black color in on eye on some objects in the game..when I set it to off everything perfect! someone else experiencing that maybe?

Not sure... I have Post Processing on Very High, as all the other settings TBH. Works perfectly fine here...
Did you copy the files in the correct locations for the "game fix" ?
(Beside the fix, you also need to "mod" the game engine, as stated in the instructions)

Posted 12/21/2017 09:05 PM   
It certainly looks gorgeous, and the sound is amazing in headphones, what a treat !!! THANKS again guys :)
It certainly looks gorgeous, and the sound is amazing in headphones, what a treat !!! THANKS again guys :)

Win7 64bit Pro
CPU: 4790K 4.8 GHZ
GPU: Aurus 1080 TI 2.08 GHZ - 100% Watercooled !
Monitor: Asus PG278QR
And lots of ram and HD's ;)

Posted 12/21/2017 09:57 PM   
Beautiful game and fix. I like the enemy designs so much I prefer to think of them as real than in the protagonist's head.
Beautiful game and fix. I like the enemy designs so much I prefer to think of them as real than in the protagonist's head.

Posted 12/21/2017 10:08 PM   
Oh man!!...i will need to grab a headphone to play this game. I just play a little (can't resist) and the sound clearly is made to hear with headphones. If someone want to increase FOV, use this in the engine.ini: [code][/Script/Engine.LocalPlayer] AspectRatioAxisConstraint=AspectRatio_MaintainYFOV[/code]
Oh man!!...i will need to grab a headphone to play this game. I just play a little (can't resist) and the sound clearly is made to hear with headphones.

If someone want to increase FOV, use this in the engine.ini:
[/Script/Engine.LocalPlayer]
AspectRatioAxisConstraint=AspectRatio_MaintainYFOV

MY WEB

Helix Mod - Making 3D Better

My 3D Screenshot Gallery

Like my fixes? you can donate to Paypal: dhr.donation@gmail.com

Posted 12/21/2017 10:09 PM   
thanks helifax.. I did exactly what being said in the instructions. the problem still persist and is very prominent. BUT the intersting thing is that when allowing TB in 1440k its 100% perfect! this problem happens only in 4k resolution. im using edid for my LG oled c6.. any idea?
thanks helifax..
I did exactly what being said in the instructions.
the problem still persist and is very prominent.
BUT the intersting thing is that when allowing TB in 1440k its 100% perfect!
this problem happens only in 4k resolution.
im using edid for my LG oled c6.. any idea?

Posted 12/21/2017 10:37 PM   
[quote="eitan8385"]thanks helifax.. I did exactly what being said in the instructions. the problem still persist and is very prominent. BUT the intersting thing is that when allowing TB in 1440k its 100% perfect! this problem happens only in 4k resolution. im using edid for my LG oled c6.. any idea? [/quote] I have no clue unfortunately:( I only tested the fix on my 3D Vision Surround and Single Screen Alienware Laptop, which are both 3D Vision Certified (that means no 3DTVPlay or EDID overrides). I cannot test any other configs either:( I have no clue... on what the problem might be in your case:( But if it works in Top/Bottom I guess that is good as you can still play the game? I think you need to dig up a bit on what feature breaks it when running at 4K. It most likely has to do with the Unreal 4 Engine;) Maybe you need to add/modify some of the Engine.ini settings (for your particular case) for the game!
eitan8385 said:thanks helifax..
I did exactly what being said in the instructions.
the problem still persist and is very prominent.
BUT the intersting thing is that when allowing TB in 1440k its 100% perfect!
this problem happens only in 4k resolution.
im using edid for my LG oled c6.. any idea?

I have no clue unfortunately:( I only tested the fix on my 3D Vision Surround and Single Screen Alienware Laptop, which are both 3D Vision Certified (that means no 3DTVPlay or EDID overrides). I cannot test any other configs either:( I have no clue... on what the problem might be in your case:( But if it works in Top/Bottom I guess that is good as you can still play the game?

I think you need to dig up a bit on what feature breaks it when running at 4K. It most likely has to do with the Unreal 4 Engine;) Maybe you need to add/modify some of the Engine.ini settings (for your particular case) for the game!

Posted 12/21/2017 11:01 PM   
Hope everyone enjoys this piece of "pure 3D Vision Epicness"! Is one of the best game's I played under 3D Vision! For me is there next to all the grand "Witcher 3, Bioshock Infinite, ROTTR and so on!". Definitely a GEM out there! And I want to apologise to everyone for the fix taking so long to get here! I had it for quite some time now, but wasn't sure if I should post it or not! DarkStarSword will really make this fix shine, when he will release his work! So, all Kodos really go to him! He is the one that made this "beast" possible, I just helped along the way! Many many many thanks DarkStarSword, for all you have done over the years to 3D Vision and A Merry Christmas/ Happy Holidays to everyone out there!!!
Hope everyone enjoys this piece of "pure 3D Vision Epicness"! Is one of the best game's I played under 3D Vision! For me is there next to all the grand "Witcher 3, Bioshock Infinite, ROTTR and so on!".

Definitely a GEM out there! And I want to apologise to everyone for the fix taking so long to get here! I had it for quite some time now, but wasn't sure if I should post it or not!

DarkStarSword will really make this fix shine, when he will release his work! So, all Kodos really go to him! He is the one that made this "beast" possible, I just helped along the way!

Many many many thanks DarkStarSword, for all you have done over the years to 3D Vision and A Merry Christmas/ Happy Holidays to everyone out there!!!

Posted 12/21/2017 11:29 PM   
Thanks helifax It’s beautiful also in 1440p!! I donated already to you and dss
Thanks helifax
It’s beautiful also in 1440p!!
I donated already to you and dss

Posted 12/21/2017 11:46 PM   
[quote="eitan8385"]Thanks helifax It’s beautiful also in 1440p!! I donated already to you and dss[/quote] Many thanks to you and every single person who donated over the years to any of us! We don't do any of this for the money, as most of you figured it our by now, but for the LOVE of Stereoscopic Games and for the "challenge" of what we can achieve! I just hope... that we "are/would" be more! Every single person who donates, if one single time, for us it means that AT LEAST once we managed to "inspire" him and make him feel "The Way is meant to be be played!" :)
eitan8385 said:Thanks helifax
It’s beautiful also in 1440p!!
I donated already to you and dss

Many thanks to you and every single person who donated over the years to any of us!
We don't do any of this for the money, as most of you figured it our by now, but for the LOVE of Stereoscopic Games and for the "challenge" of what we can achieve! I just hope... that we "are/would" be more!
Every single person who donates, if one single time, for us it means that AT LEAST once we managed to "inspire" him and make him feel "The Way is meant to be be played!" :)

Posted 12/22/2017 12:02 AM   
Thank you DarkStarSword and Helifax for this great fix - it was worth the wait! Similar to Prey, I had a problem with this game recognizing my Xbox One controller. I had to use the same solution - see [url]https://steamcommunity.com/app/480490/discussions/0/1471967615872741709/[/url] to override Steam's control of the game controller.
Thank you DarkStarSword and Helifax for this great fix - it was worth the wait!

Similar to Prey, I had a problem with this game recognizing my Xbox One controller. I had to use the same solution - see https://steamcommunity.com/app/480490/discussions/0/1471967615872741709/ to override Steam's control of the game controller.

Posted 12/22/2017 01:12 AM   
Dear DarkStarSword & Helifax, Thank You for another work of art, and of course the Surround Support :-) This is a beauty. Helifax, thank you for the bezel reminder, and agree 4800x900 is the way to save fps. And, fyi, cranks right up on Win7 and Win10 surround. Thank You and Merry Christmas folks :-)
Dear DarkStarSword & Helifax, Thank You for another work of art, and of course the Surround Support :-) This is a beauty.

Helifax, thank you for the bezel reminder, and agree 4800x900 is the way to save fps.

And, fyi, cranks right up on Win7 and Win10 surround.

Thank You and Merry Christmas folks :-)

Posted 12/22/2017 01:43 AM   
[quote="Helifax"]Hope everyone enjoys this piece of "pure 3D Vision Epicness"! Is one of the best game's I played under 3D Vision! For me is there next to all the grand "Witcher 3, Bioshock Infinite, ROTTR and so on!". Definitely a GEM out there! And I want to apologise to everyone for the fix taking so long to get here! I had it for quite some time now, but wasn't sure if I should post it or not! DarkStarSword will really make this fix shine, when he will release his work! So, all Kodos really go to him! He is the one that made this "beast" possible, I just helped along the way! Many many many thanks DarkStarSword, for all you have done over the years to 3D Vision and A Merry Christmas/ Happy Holidays to everyone out there!!![/quote] HELL YEAH! I bought hellblade on release and I didn't touch it until today. Was waiting for the 3D fix and didn't want to spoil the game to me before. And wow... this fix, the game, the ending... everything was well worth the wait! It looked absolutely stunning in 3D! And all the shaders in there... and everything worked perfectly! I can't thank you and DSS enough! Really blew my mind, finished it today in one go! Will play again for 1 last achievement :D awesome work, awesome game!!! And merry christmas and happy holidays too!
Helifax said:Hope everyone enjoys this piece of "pure 3D Vision Epicness"! Is one of the best game's I played under 3D Vision! For me is there next to all the grand "Witcher 3, Bioshock Infinite, ROTTR and so on!".

Definitely a GEM out there! And I want to apologise to everyone for the fix taking so long to get here! I had it for quite some time now, but wasn't sure if I should post it or not!

DarkStarSword will really make this fix shine, when he will release his work! So, all Kodos really go to him! He is the one that made this "beast" possible, I just helped along the way!

Many many many thanks DarkStarSword, for all you have done over the years to 3D Vision and A Merry Christmas/ Happy Holidays to everyone out there!!!

HELL YEAH!

I bought hellblade on release and I didn't touch it until today.
Was waiting for the 3D fix and didn't want to spoil the game to me before.

And wow... this fix, the game, the ending... everything was well worth the wait!
It looked absolutely stunning in 3D! And all the shaders in there... and everything worked perfectly!

I can't thank you and DSS enough! Really blew my mind, finished it today in one go! Will play again for 1 last achievement :D awesome work, awesome game!!!

And merry christmas and happy holidays too!

Posted 12/22/2017 03:00 AM   
With another Bavarian saying: "Ja, is denn heut' schon Weihnachten?" (Is it already christmas?) Thank You soooo much for this outstanding christmas present! Just started the game and played some minutes to see if my old hardware can handle it. I was very glad to see that it offers acceptable performance (with reduced resolution) which gives me hope that a future UE4 autofix will work with other games, too. I have already played the game in CM and became meanwhile quite tolerant against the issues with this mode. But finally beeing able to see Senua without the many halos caused by her hair and clothings - that's something completely different :) Looking forward to play the game in the next days and enjoy every second of it. A highlight at the end of this year. Thank You again!
With another Bavarian saying: "Ja, is denn heut' schon Weihnachten?" (Is it already christmas?)
Thank You soooo much for this outstanding christmas present!
Just started the game and played some minutes to see if my old hardware can handle it. I was very glad to see that it offers acceptable performance (with reduced resolution) which gives me hope that a future UE4 autofix will work with other games, too.
I have already played the game in CM and became meanwhile quite tolerant against the issues with this mode. But finally beeing able to see Senua without the many halos caused by her hair and clothings - that's something completely different :) Looking forward to play the game in the next days and enjoy every second of it. A highlight at the end of this year. Thank You again!

My original display name is 3d4dd - for some reason Nvidia changed it..?!

Posted 12/22/2017 08:59 AM   
That is amazing guys!!! You rock!
That is amazing guys!!! You rock!

EVGA GTX 1070 FTW
Motherboard MSI Z370 SLI PLUS
Processor i5-8600K @ 4.2 | Cooler SilverStone AR02
Corsair Vengeance 8GB 3000Mhz | Windows 10 Pro
SSD 240gb Kingston UV400 | 2x HDs 1TB RAID0 | 2x HD 2TB RAID1
TV LG Cinema 3D 49lb6200 | ACER EDID override | Oculus Rift CV1
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/J0hnnieW4lker
Screenshots: http://phereo.com/583b3a2f8884282d5d000007

Posted 12/22/2017 09:38 AM   
This game is very pretty, the sound is beautiful in headphone and with this 3D it is simply sublime. A huge thank you :)
This game is very pretty, the sound is beautiful in headphone and with this 3D it is simply sublime.

A huge thank you :)

ASUS VG248QE - 3D Vision 2 - GTX 1080 - i7 7700 - 16GB RAM - WIN 7

Posted 12/22/2017 11:08 AM   
  11 / 16    
Scroll To Top