Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
  10 / 16    
[Last Update 21/12/2017] =========================================================================== [color="green"]Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice[/color] =========================================================================== [img]http://www.hellblade.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/HB_Poster_Website_Header.jpg[/img] =========================================================================== Fixed: =========================================================================== - Everything! (EVERY SINGLE FANCY effect is fixed) ================ Authors: ================ - [color="green"]DarkStarSword[/color] - The unique 3DMigoto Build, Regex patterns, etc! BASICALLY THE FIX !!! - [color="green"]Helifax[/color] - Some shader fixes, SLI (based on the our friend's Blaire perf. testing), Playing the game like 5 times to find all the missing shaders, testing, testing, more testing and re-testing! =================== Download Location: =================== [url=http://3dsurroundgaming.com/3DVision/Hellblade_3DVision_Fix.rar]Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice - 3D Vision Fix[/url] ================ Known Issues: ================ - Game is very demanding! Even on SLI @5760x1080 I get around 25-30FPS. @4800x900 I get around 35-45 FPS. - You need to press F10 to Sync the fix with the game AFTER YOU LOADED a savegame! [color="orange"] DO NOT USE THIS VERSION of 3DMIGOTO FOR ANY OTHER GAME! It will crash it!!![/color] This is a special build for this game ONLY! =================== Installation: =================== - Make Sure you RUN the game at least once and set your graphics settings. (It shouldn't matter what settings you have in-game!) - Make Sure, both in-game and Windows resolution is the SAME! - For Surround, IGNORE bezel corrected resolutions - they don't work properly! - Copy the content of "3DFix" next to the game .exe: [color="green"]"D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Hellblade\HellbladeGame\Binaries\Win64\"[/color] - Copy the content of "GameFix" in [color="green"]"%localappdata%\HellbladeGame\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor"[/color] (This is required to fix some of the graphics settings, like motion blur, AA, etc.) ================ Keys: ================ F1 - changes between 2 convergence levels - Used in normal game and cinematics! F2 - changes between 2 convergence levels - Used in combat mode! Tab - changes the UI from 2D to 3D. [color="orange"] I recommend playing the game in Nvidia Surround + Headphones (if you have the hardware)![/color] Enjoy this epic game (both story wise and 3D Vision wise) :) Cheers!
[Last Update 21/12/2017]

===========================================================================
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

Fixed:
- Everything! (EVERY SINGLE FANCY effect is fixed)

================
Authors:
================
- DarkStarSword - The unique 3DMigoto Build, Regex patterns, etc! BASICALLY THE FIX !!!

- Helifax - Some shader fixes, SLI (based on the our friend's Blaire perf. testing), Playing the game like 5 times to find all the missing shaders, testing, testing, more testing and re-testing!

===================
Download Location:
===================
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice - 3D Vision Fix

================
Known Issues:
================
- Game is very demanding! Even on SLI @5760x1080 I get around 25-30FPS. @4800x900 I get around 35-45 FPS.
- You need to press F10 to Sync the fix with the game AFTER YOU LOADED a savegame!
DO NOT USE THIS VERSION of 3DMIGOTO FOR ANY OTHER GAME! It will crash it!!! This is a special build for this game ONLY!

===================
Installation:
===================
- Make Sure you RUN the game at least once and set your graphics settings. (It shouldn't matter what settings you have in-game!)
- Make Sure, both in-game and Windows resolution is the SAME!
- For Surround, IGNORE bezel corrected resolutions - they don't work properly!
- Copy the content of "3DFix" next to the game .exe: "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Hellblade\HellbladeGame\Binaries\Win64\"
- Copy the content of "GameFix" in "%localappdata%\HellbladeGame\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor"
(This is required to fix some of the graphics settings, like motion blur, AA, etc.)

================
Keys:
================
F1 - changes between 2 convergence levels - Used in normal game and cinematics!
F2 - changes between 2 convergence levels - Used in combat mode!
Tab - changes the UI from 2D to 3D.

I recommend playing the game in Nvidia Surround + Headphones (if you have the hardware)!

Enjoy this epic game (both story wise and 3D Vision wise) :)

Cheers!

Posted 12/21/2017 04:53 PM   
Can’t wait to get home and try your fix.. Amazing .. thanks helifax and dss
Can’t wait to get home and try your fix..
Amazing .. thanks helifax and dss

Posted 12/21/2017 05:08 PM   
Awesome! Thanks so much. Time to taste this unique experience.
Awesome! Thanks so much. Time to taste this unique experience.

Asus Deluxe Gen3, Core i7 2700k@4.5Ghz, GTX 1080Ti, 16 GB RAM, Win 7 64bit
Samsung Pro 250 GB SSD, 4 TB WD Black (games)
Benq XL2720Z

Posted 12/21/2017 05:08 PM   
Thanks so much
Thanks so much

Posted 12/21/2017 05:15 PM   
[quote="maurizioclaudio21"]I can not find the download fix Download Location: not working [/quote] Check again. It took me around 30 minutes to type the whole post;) and I hit save changes quite a few times;)
maurizioclaudio21 said:I can not find the download fix
Download Location: not working

Check again.
It took me around 30 minutes to type the whole post;) and I hit save changes quite a few times;)

Posted 12/21/2017 05:17 PM   
Thanks Helifax and DSS - looks great! Donations to both of you headed your way later today.
Thanks Helifax and DSS - looks great! Donations to both of you headed your way later today.

Posted 12/21/2017 05:40 PM   
Another game I've been itching to play! Hell yes! Helifax and DSS, I'll catch you guys after the Christmas break!
Another game I've been itching to play! Hell yes! Helifax and DSS, I'll catch you guys after the Christmas break!

Posted 12/21/2017 05:45 PM   
Awesome news, I'll enjoy every minute :) THANK YOU so much both of you !!
Awesome news, I'll enjoy every minute :) THANK YOU so much both of you !!

Win7 64bit Pro
CPU: 4790K 4.8 GHZ
GPU: Aurus 1080 TI 2.08 GHZ - 100% Watercooled !
Monitor: Asus PG278QR
And lots of ram and HD's ;)

Posted 12/21/2017 06:37 PM   
Thanks a lot. What a nice christmas treat from you. :)
Thanks a lot. What a nice christmas treat from you. :)

Intel Core i7-3820, 4 X 3,60 GHz overclocked to 4,50 GHz ; EVGA Titan X 12VRAM ; 16 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR-1600 (4x 4 GB) ; Asus VG278H 27-inch incl. 3D vision 2 glasses, integrated transmitter ; Xbox One Elite wireless controller ; Windows 10
HTC VIVE 2,5 m2 roomscale
3D VISION GAMERS - VISIT ME ON STEAM and feel free to add me:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198064106555/edit

Posted 12/21/2017 06:55 PM   
First thanks for all the hard work DSS & Helifax! Downloaded yesterday this awesome game Installed the fix *Made sure my resolution ingame / windows was the same (1920x1080) *I have installed the 3d fix in the common\Hellblade\HellbladeGame\Binaries\Win64\" * I have installed the game fix in %localappdata%\HellbladeGame\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor" * 3d Compability mode is turned off When I start the game I get the Green message with description from you and DSS "A fix by DarkStarSword and Helifax. Make sure In-game and Windows Resolution is the same. Press F10 after the game is loaded to Sync shaders!" I can change screen depth and the slider/bar appaers. The problem is that the screen is not rendered in 3D I tried several things, but iam a bit in a loss here: Reinstall fix Change resolution Reinstall 3dtvplay Specs: Win 8.1 Benq 1070 with Edid override Driver 388.13
First thanks for all the hard work DSS & Helifax!
Downloaded yesterday this awesome game

Installed the fix
*Made sure my resolution ingame / windows was the same (1920x1080)
*I have installed the 3d fix in the common\Hellblade\HellbladeGame\Binaries\Win64\"
* I have installed the game fix in %localappdata%\HellbladeGame\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor"
* 3d Compability mode is turned off

When I start the game I get the Green message with description from you and DSS "A fix by DarkStarSword and Helifax. Make sure In-game and Windows Resolution is the same. Press F10 after the game is loaded to Sync shaders!"
I can change screen depth and the slider/bar appaers.
The problem is that the screen is not rendered in 3D

I tried several things, but iam a bit in a loss here:
Reinstall fix
Change resolution
Reinstall 3dtvplay

Specs:
Win 8.1
Benq 1070 with Edid override
Driver 388.13

Posted 12/21/2017 06:59 PM   
[quote="frank.binnendijk"]First thanks for all the hard work DSS & Helifax! Downloaded yesterday this awesome game Installed the fix *Made sure my resolution ingame / windows was the same (1920x1080) *I have installed the 3d fix in the common\Hellblade\HellbladeGame\Binaries\Win64\" * I have installed the game fix in %localappdata%\HellbladeGame\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor" * 3d Compability mode is turned off When I start the game I get the Green message with description from you and DSS "A fix by DarkStarSword and Helifax. Make sure In-game and Windows Resolution is the same. Press F10 after the game is loaded to Sync shaders!" I can change screen depth and the slider/bar appaers. The problem is that the screen is not rendered in 3D I tried several things, but iam a bit in a loss here: Reinstall fix Change resolution Reinstall 3dtvplay Specs: Win 8.1 Benq 1070 with Edid override Driver 388.13 [/quote] Try first to see if the game works in 3D without our fix. That sounds like a driver issue and not a fix issue. We only tested the fix & game with 3D Vision Ready Monitors (no 3DTVplay or EDID overrides) and we can only test with this. We can't test other possible configs. So, first make sure the game actually works without our fix and it renders in 3D (even if completely busted).
frank.binnendijk said:First thanks for all the hard work DSS & Helifax!
Downloaded yesterday this awesome game

Installed the fix
*Made sure my resolution ingame / windows was the same (1920x1080)
*I have installed the 3d fix in the common\Hellblade\HellbladeGame\Binaries\Win64\"
* I have installed the game fix in %localappdata%\HellbladeGame\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor"
* 3d Compability mode is turned off

When I start the game I get the Green message with description from you and DSS "A fix by DarkStarSword and Helifax. Make sure In-game and Windows Resolution is the same. Press F10 after the game is loaded to Sync shaders!"
I can change screen depth and the slider/bar appaers.
The problem is that the screen is not rendered in 3D

I tried several things, but iam a bit in a loss here:
Reinstall fix
Change resolution
Reinstall 3dtvplay

Specs:
Win 8.1
Benq 1070 with Edid override
Driver 388.13

Try first to see if the game works in 3D without our fix. That sounds like a driver issue and not a fix issue.
We only tested the fix & game with 3D Vision Ready Monitors (no 3DTVplay or EDID overrides) and we can only test with this. We can't test other possible configs.

So, first make sure the game actually works without our fix and it renders in 3D (even if completely busted).

Posted 12/21/2017 07:39 PM   
Thanks for your fast reply and pointing me to the right path :) Helifax I feel a bit of stupid , was a driver problem. (should have tested more before leaving reply) Did do a DDU , reinstalled driver and pixel perfect 3D! Again I wanna say huge thanks for all the hard work efford you guys put in this community. So many great gaming hours i had under my belt thanks to you guys. Aslo seeing a community working close together is just awesome! Happy Hollidays and thanks for the great gifts!
Thanks for your fast reply and pointing me to the right path :) Helifax
I feel a bit of stupid , was a driver problem. (should have tested more before leaving reply)
Did do a DDU , reinstalled driver and pixel perfect 3D!

Again I wanna say huge thanks for all the hard work efford you guys put in this community.
So many great gaming hours i had under my belt thanks to you guys.
Aslo seeing a community working close together is just awesome!

Happy Hollidays and thanks for the great gifts!

Posted 12/21/2017 07:53 PM   
Thank you DarkStarSword and Helifax! Happy Holidays everyone!
Thank you DarkStarSword and Helifax!

Happy Holidays everyone!

Windows 10 64-bit, Intel 7700K @ 5.1GHz, 16GB 3600MHz CL15 DDR4 RAM, 2x GTX 1080 SLI, Asus Maximus IX Hero, Sound Blaster ZxR, PCIe Quad SSD, Oculus Rift CV1, DLP Link PGD-150 glasses, ViewSonic PJD6531w 3D DLP Projector @ 1280x800 120Hz native / 2560x1600 120Hz DSR 3D Gaming.

Posted 12/21/2017 08:15 PM   
Thanks DSS and Helifax!! Very nice!! i will start playing today night.
Thanks DSS and Helifax!!
Very nice!! i will start playing today night.

MY WEB

Helix Mod - Making 3D Better

My 3D Screenshot Gallery

Like my fixes? you can donate to Paypal: dhr.donation@gmail.com

Posted 12/21/2017 08:42 PM   
the looks beautiful with your fix and its almost perfect for me.. I realized that when I set post-processing any other than off - I get black color in on eye on some objects in the game..when I set it to off everything perfect! someone else experiencing that maybe?
the looks beautiful with your fix and its almost perfect for me..
I realized that when I set post-processing any other than off - I get black color in on eye on some objects in the game..when I set it to off everything perfect! someone else experiencing that maybe?

Posted 12/21/2017 08:58 PM   
  10 / 16    
Scroll To Top