DOOM (2016) - 3D Vision Fix
  1 / 35    
=================== Update: 23/07/2017 =================== I thought about abandoning this fix to public release, because of "reasons & misunderstandings". I got some really awesome feedback from a lot of people and I certainly didn't expect so many people to come back. This made me realise that the community is even bigger than I believed it is and one misunderstanding should not affect the whole community! I will release a version of the fix, but with "no strings attached" :) If it works is awesome, if not, I am sorry! [color="green"] A lot of time and dedication went into making this fix possible !!! If my fix doesn't meet your expectations, I appologize and I am sorry... It was the best I could do! Use it at your own risk! It will not "fry" your PC or meddle with your Software but there are NO GUARANTEES! [/color] [color="green"]Tested under Windows 10 x64 and Windows 7 x64 on multiple machines and is working![/color] =================== TRUE DOOM IS BACK !!! (/insert nostalgia here) =================== [img]http://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/379720/header.jpg?t=1462551289[/img] ================ About the game: ================ Doom (stylized as DOOM and originally known as Doom 4) is an upcoming first-person shooter video game developed by id Software and published by Bethesda Softworks. The game will be a reboot of the Doom series and is the first major installment in the series since the release of Doom 3 in 2004. Doom is set to be released on Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on May 13, 2016. ======== Trailer: ======== https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RO90omga8D4 =========================== 3D Vision FIX [WIP] video: =========================== - Download on PC - Use Nvidia 3D Player - to view it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQDjku1Wnz8 (Slowing the play-back to 0.25 will show exactly that the wrapper uses sequential frames to render. However, I don't consider this to be a problem for most people as we don't play the game at 15FPS. If you experience any discomfort when watching the video you should stop immediately from viewing it.) ====================== 3D Vision Screenshots: ====================== [url=http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=dpls51yo.hrv.jpg][img]http://iforce.co.nz/i/dpls51yo.hrv.jpg[/img][/url] [url=http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=yn11utwd.0ke.jpg][img]http://iforce.co.nz/i/yn11utwd.0ke.jpg[/img][/url] [url=http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=lyq1mwn4.dtm.jpg][img]http://iforce.co.nz/i/lyq1mwn4.dtm.jpg[/img][/url] [url=http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=inarnskz.mfx.jpg][img]http://iforce.co.nz/i/inarnskz.mfx.jpg[/img][/url] [url=http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=2lfwnqyg.ql1.jpg][img]http://iforce.co.nz/i/2lfwnqyg.ql1.jpg[/img][/url] [url=http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=01baleq4.1p1.jpg][img]http://iforce.co.nz/i/01baleq4.1p1.jpg[/img][/url] [color="green"] ====================== Recommended driver to use: 365.10. 365.19 was reported to lower the FPS [/color] ====================== FROM THE README FILE : ====================== A lot of time was spent into making and optimizing the wrapper as best as possible! Based on all profiling done when using the wrapper there will be some FPS loss. All profiling shows this is related to the awesome Nvidia OpenGL-DirectX interoperability layer. I am sure that Nvidia optimized their code as best as possible! Nevertheless, some software overhead exits! ============== A fix made by: ============== - [color="orange"]Helifax[/color] – 3D Vision wrapper code, shader fixing and making the fix. - [color="orange"]DarkStarSword[/color]– Ambient Reflection fix. ============== Fixed: ============== - [color="orange"]ONLY WORKS WITH FULL GAME[/color] from Steam. DEMO DOES NOT WORK! - [color="orange"]Only Campaign mode is fully supported. MultiPlayer works OK but wasn't fully tested & fixed[/color]. SnapMap mode is not fixed. - Enabled 3D Vision rendering. - Shadows, Lighting, Reflections. - Glass Refraction and Reflection. - Chromatic aberrations. - Lens flare effects. - HUD, Videos and Menus. - Crosshair is pushed to depth and is separate from the main HUD. - Added additional convergence preset on F1 key that can be used during certain cinematics. - Added additional convergence preset on F2 key that can be used for viewing collections. Can be changed from the .ini file under [Alternative_3D_Settings] section. ============== Known Issues: ============== - Screen Space Reflections are disabled. After numerous attempts to fix it (and only working in certain angles) it has been disabled to give a cleaner look. - Some texture clip on left/right at different angles. This looks like a Scissor Clipping issue. Tried to disable it, but it breaks the renderer completely, so is back on. Note: There is a bug in Windows 7 drivers with Single GPU/Single Screen: forcing the context to be in “fullscreen” will give an “OUT OF MEMORY” error and 3D Vision will be disabled. In order to bypass this you need to set “ForceFullScreen = true” to false (in the wrapper .ini file). This will make the game run in a Window. This issue is not present on Windows 10 drivers! Note: The wrapper comes with settings for HIGH END GPUS (980Ti & TitanX). FOR BEST RESULSTS IT IS ABSOLUTELY IMPERATIVE TO MAINTAIN 100-120 FPS (as shown by the game statistics) in order to avoid EYE-SYNC issues! The biggest performance impact comes from the Resolution! Lower your resolution and use the Resolution Scale option (in-game, Advanced options) to tweak your resolution in order to get 100- 120FPS. If you STILL cannot maintain 100+ FPS you can change the Rendering Mode! (as described in the README file). [color="orange"] ======================================================================== IMPORTANT: READ THE READ ME FILE AS IT CONTAINS VITAL INFORMATION!!! ======================================================================== [/color] ================== Download Location: ================== [url="http://3dsurroundgaming.com/"]3D Surround Gaming[/url] (A couple of page Refreshes might be required) Or if you prefer a more direct link: [url="http://3dsurroundgaming.com/OpenGL3DVisionGames.html#doom2016"]3D Surround Gaming -> DOOM[/url] Cheers! and Happy DOOM-ing:)
===================
Update: 23/07/2017
===================

I thought about abandoning this fix to public release, because of "reasons & misunderstandings".
I got some really awesome feedback from a lot of people and I certainly didn't expect so many people to come back. This made me realise that the community is even bigger than I believed it is and one misunderstanding
should not affect the whole community!
I will release a version of the fix, but with "no strings attached" :) If it works is awesome, if not, I am sorry!

A lot of time and dedication went into making this fix possible !!!
If my fix doesn't meet your expectations, I appologize and I am sorry... It was the best I could do!
Use it at your own risk! It will not "fry" your PC or meddle with your Software but there are NO GUARANTEES!

Tested under Windows 10 x64 and Windows 7 x64 on multiple machines and is working!

===================
TRUE DOOM IS BACK !!! (/insert nostalgia here)
===================

================
About the game:
================
Doom (stylized as DOOM and originally known as Doom 4) is an upcoming first-person shooter video game developed by id Software and published by Bethesda Softworks. The game will be a reboot of the Doom series and is the first major installment in the series since the release of Doom 3 in 2004. Doom is set to be released on Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on May 13, 2016.

========
Trailer:
========

===========================
3D Vision FIX [WIP] video:
===========================
- Download on PC
- Use Nvidia 3D Player - to view it

(Slowing the play-back to 0.25 will show exactly that the wrapper uses sequential frames to render. However, I don't consider this to be a problem for most people as we don't play the game at 15FPS. If you experience any discomfort when watching the video you should stop immediately from viewing it.)

======================
3D Vision Screenshots:
======================

======================
Recommended driver to use: 365.10. 365.19 was reported to lower the FPS

======================
FROM THE README FILE :
======================

A lot of time was spent into making and optimizing the wrapper as best as possible! Based
on all profiling done when using the wrapper there will be some FPS loss. All profiling
shows this is related to the awesome Nvidia OpenGL-DirectX interoperability layer. I am
sure that Nvidia optimized their code as best as possible! Nevertheless, some software
overhead exits!

==============
A fix made by:
==============

- Helifax – 3D Vision wrapper code, shader fixing and making the fix.
- DarkStarSword– Ambient Reflection fix.

==============
Fixed:
==============

- ONLY WORKS WITH FULL GAME from Steam. DEMO DOES NOT WORK!
- Only Campaign mode is fully supported. MultiPlayer works OK but wasn't fully tested & fixed. SnapMap mode is not fixed.

- Enabled 3D Vision rendering.
- Shadows, Lighting, Reflections.
- Glass Refraction and Reflection.
- Chromatic aberrations.
- Lens flare effects.
- HUD, Videos and Menus.
- Crosshair is pushed to depth and is separate from the main HUD.
- Added additional convergence preset on F1 key that can be used during certain cinematics.
- Added additional convergence preset on F2 key that can be used for viewing collections.
Can be changed from the .ini file under [Alternative_3D_Settings] section.

==============
Known Issues:
==============

- Screen Space Reflections are disabled. After numerous attempts to fix it (and only working in
certain angles) it has been disabled to give a cleaner look.
- Some texture clip on left/right at different angles. This looks like a Scissor Clipping issue. Tried
to disable it, but it breaks the renderer completely, so is back on.
Note: There is a bug in Windows 7 drivers with Single GPU/Single Screen: forcing the context to be in “fullscreen” will give an “OUT OF MEMORY” error and 3D Vision will be disabled. In order to bypass this you need to set “ForceFullScreen = true” to false (in the wrapper .ini file). This will make the game run in a Window. This issue is not present on Windows 10 drivers!

Note:

The wrapper comes with settings for HIGH END GPUS (980Ti & TitanX).
FOR BEST RESULSTS IT IS ABSOLUTELY IMPERATIVE TO MAINTAIN 100-120 FPS (as shown by the game statistics) in order to avoid EYE-SYNC issues!

The biggest performance impact comes from the Resolution! Lower your resolution and use the Resolution Scale option (in-game, Advanced options) to tweak your resolution in order to get 100- 120FPS.

If you STILL cannot maintain 100+ FPS you can change the Rendering Mode! (as described in the README file).

========================================================================
IMPORTANT: READ THE READ ME FILE AS IT CONTAINS VITAL INFORMATION!!!
========================================================================

==================
Download Location:
==================

3D Surround Gaming (A couple of page Refreshes might be required)
Or if you prefer a more direct link:
3D Surround Gaming -> DOOM

Cheers! and Happy DOOM-ing:)

Life is as empty without Terror, as is without Love...
But thou Chaos can be beautiful...
It can not last...

-
2x Asus GTX 980Ti Strix (OC edition), Custom Water-cooling to kick the Temperature & Noise arse ^_^
-3x Asus VG278HE 3D Vision 2 monitors (3D Surround)
i7 4790K @ 5.0Ghz ontop of Asus Maximus VII Ranger
DDR3 Corsair Vengeance 16GB 2133
RAID0 256GB SSDs
RAID0 2TB Mechanical HDD (WD Black)
-
Alienware M17x R5
GT880M (8GB VRAM)
120hz 3D Samsung LCD Panel

16gb 1600Mhz DDR3
256GB SSD + 1TB mechanical HDD
-
Alienware M14x R1
GT555M (1.5GB VRAM) - Regular LG LCD
8GB 1600Mhz DDR3
256 SSD + 512GB mechanical HDD
-
Paypal for donations: tavyhome@gmail.com

Posted 05/06/2016 11:00 PM   
Anxiously ignoring... Lol. ;)
Anxiously ignoring... Lol. ;)
Posted 05/06/2016 11:10 PM   
We will ignore totally =)
We will ignore totally =)

Posted 05/07/2016 08:37 AM   
Hello, Helifax. As far as i can understand there will be no painfull eye sync, right ?
Hello, Helifax. As far as i can understand there will be no painfull eye sync, right ?

Posted 05/12/2016 07:06 AM   
Theoretically, if the GPU can push 120 FPS then yes, there shouldn't be any eye sync issues. I can't say for sure anything right now because I haven't tested this as the game is not out yet. Once is out we will know for sure: if it can be fixed and how it will behave:)
Theoretically, if the GPU can push 120 FPS then yes, there shouldn't be any eye sync issues.
I can't say for sure anything right now because I haven't tested this as the game is not out yet.

Once is out we will know for sure: if it can be fixed and how it will behave:)

It can not last...

-
2x Asus GTX 980Ti Strix (OC edition), Custom Water-cooling to kick the Temperature & Noise arse ^_^
RAID0 256GB SSDs
-
Alienware M17x R5
GT880M (8GB VRAM)

16gb 1600Mhz DDR3
-
Alienware M14x R1
8GB 1600Mhz DDR3
-

Posted 05/12/2016 10:00 AM   
"if the GPU can push 120 FPS then yes" but that was regarding games locked at 60FPS. And i still dont understand this "if gpu can do 120FPS". If any openGL game is locked at 60FPS we have 30fps per eye locked in 3d, dont we ? No matter what title i'd tried at the lowest settings there was always this painful effect, and my gpus can run more than 60FPS, most of games are not so demanding.
"if the GPU can push 120 FPS then yes" but that was regarding games locked at 60FPS. And i still dont understand this "if gpu can do 120FPS". If any openGL game is locked at 60FPS we have 30fps per eye locked in 3d, dont we ? No matter what title i'd tried at the lowest settings there was always this painful effect, and my gpus can run more than 60FPS, most of games are not so demanding.

Posted 05/12/2016 11:44 AM   
The 60FPS lock is only for the first frame, not the offset frame. The offset frame is included when you are talking about VSync or SwapInterval when doing stereoscopic rendering.
The 60FPS lock is only for the first frame, not the offset frame.

The offset frame is included when you are talking about VSync or SwapInterval when doing stereoscopic rendering.

Posted 05/12/2016 11:54 AM   
Doom @ cdkeys.com $32.66 with DOOM666 code.
Doom @ cdkeys.com

$32.66 with DOOM666 code.

Gigabyte Z270 Gaming 7 32GB Ram i7-7700K BPX MDNMVME80 240 GB M.2 NGFF NVME Solid state drive SSD 240GB (OS) GigaByte Aorus Extreme Gaming 1080TI (single) Game Blaster Recon 3D Windows 8.1 X64 Pro with UPDATE 3 and Windows 10 X64 (separate SSD's)Cooler Master Cosmos 2 Case Corsair H100i GTX 1 Toshiba 5TB (Steam), 2 Seagate 4TB SSHD Drives 2 SanDisk 480 Ultra 2 SSD (games) Samsung UN46c7000 HD TV Samsung UN55HU9000 UHD TVCurrently using ACER PASSIVE EDID override on 3D TVs LG 55HU8500 backup

Posted 05/12/2016 12:29 PM   
[quote="mistersvin"]"if the GPU can push 120 FPS then yes" but that was regarding games locked at 60FPS. And i still dont understand this "if gpu can do 120FPS". If any openGL game is locked at 60FPS we have 30fps per eye locked in 3d, dont we ? No matter what title i'd tried at the lowest settings there was always this painful effect, and my gpus can run more than 60FPS, most of games are not so demanding.[/quote] You are confusing a lot of things in there... So, I am going to explain a bit more: If your GPU can PUSH 120FPS and the Game engine is NOT artificially CAPPED at X FPS but instead is using vblank (aka VSYNC) to cap the Framerate or vlank is disabled and your GPU runs "wild" (pushing as much as the hardware - pipeline allows). So, DOOM is NOT locked at 60FPS LIKE PREVIOUS ID engine games. This means with VSYNC ON you will get the max FPS = Refresh Rate. With VSYNC OFF you will get MAX framerate what your GPU can push... If it can push 1000 FPS you get 1000 FPS. Also even with VSYNC ON if your GPU can't push 120FPS you WILL NOT GET 120FPS but what it can actually PUSH. So what YOU GET you divide by 2 for 3D Vision. Hence if your GPU can push 120FPS / 2 = 60FPS per eye which is the MAXIMUM 3D Vision supports anyway. The delta T between sequential frames is 1/120 = 0.00833333 seconds (or 8 milliseconds). Time is used to "move the world" and this value is the "time" used to animate between consecutive frames. Your eyes & mind cannot PERCEIVE a delta of 8 milliseconds between consecutive frames which results in almost non-perceivable eye-lag. If you are very sensitive to horizontal parallax then you should skip this game in 3D Vision if is OpenGL:) I hope the engine will behave like SOMA did;) where the eye-sync problems were practically non-existent:)
mistersvin said:"if the GPU can push 120 FPS then yes" but that was regarding games locked at 60FPS. And i still dont understand this "if gpu can do 120FPS". If any openGL game is locked at 60FPS we have 30fps per eye locked in 3d, dont we ? No matter what title i'd tried at the lowest settings there was always this painful effect, and my gpus can run more than 60FPS, most of games are not so demanding.

You are confusing a lot of things in there...
So, I am going to explain a bit more:

If your GPU can PUSH 120FPS and the Game engine is NOT artificially CAPPED at X FPS but instead is using vblank (aka VSYNC) to cap the Framerate or vlank is disabled and your GPU runs "wild" (pushing as much as the hardware - pipeline allows).

So, DOOM is NOT locked at 60FPS LIKE PREVIOUS ID engine games.
This means with VSYNC ON you will get the max FPS = Refresh Rate. With VSYNC OFF you will get MAX framerate what your GPU can push... If it can push 1000 FPS you get 1000 FPS.
Also even with VSYNC ON if your GPU can't push 120FPS you WILL NOT GET 120FPS but what it can actually PUSH.

So what YOU GET you divide by 2 for 3D Vision. Hence if your GPU can push 120FPS / 2 = 60FPS per eye which is the MAXIMUM 3D Vision supports anyway. The delta T between sequential frames is 1/120 = 0.00833333 seconds (or 8 milliseconds).
Time is used to "move the world" and this value is the "time" used to animate between consecutive frames.
Your eyes & mind cannot PERCEIVE a delta of 8 milliseconds between consecutive frames which results in almost non-perceivable eye-lag.

If you are very sensitive to horizontal parallax then you should skip this game in 3D Vision if is OpenGL:)

I hope the engine will behave like SOMA did;) where the eye-sync problems were practically non-existent:)

It can not last...

-
RAID0 256GB SSDs
-
Alienware M17x R5
GT880M (8GB VRAM)

16gb 1600Mhz DDR3
-
Alienware M14x R1
8GB 1600Mhz DDR3
-

Posted 05/12/2016 12:53 PM   
[quote="zig11727"]Doom @ cdkeys.com $32.66 with DOOM666 code.[/quote]Ugh... that moment when you're about to pull the trigger, check the System Requirements and your GPU just makes the bare Min... for 2D. :( [quote="mistersvin"]"if the GPU can push 120 FPS then yes" but that was regarding games locked at 60FPS. And i still dont understand this "if gpu can do 120FPS". If any openGL game is locked at 60FPS we have 30fps per eye locked in 3d, dont we ? No matter what title i'd tried at the lowest settings there was always this painful effect, and my gpus can run more than 60FPS, most of games are not so demanding.[/quote]Doom's framerate isn't locked like the previous id Tech 4 games were before. Afaik you should [u]only[/u] have that issue with id Tech 4 games(Doom 3, Wolfenstein, Rage, etc?), not all OpenGL games... so theoretically you'll be getting 60 FPS per eye if your GPU can handle the 120 FPS that's required to do so. Otherwise you may be getting half your FPS, say 40/80 for example but it should be smoother just like D3D 3D Vision games.
zig11727 said:Doom @ cdkeys.com

Ugh... that moment when you're about to pull the trigger, check the System Requirements and your GPU just makes the bare Min... for 2D. :(

mistersvin said:"if the GPU can push 120 FPS then yes" but that was regarding games locked at 60FPS. And i still dont understand this "if gpu can do 120FPS". If any openGL game is locked at 60FPS we have 30fps per eye locked in 3d, dont we ? No matter what title i'd tried at the lowest settings there was always this painful effect, and my gpus can run more than 60FPS, most of games are not so demanding.
Doom's framerate isn't locked like the previous id Tech 4 games were before. Afaik you should only have that issue with id Tech 4 games(Doom 3, Wolfenstein, Rage, etc?), not all OpenGL games... so theoretically you'll be getting 60 FPS per eye if your GPU can handle the 120 FPS that's required to do so. Otherwise you may be getting half your FPS, say 40/80 for example but it should be smoother just like D3D 3D Vision games.
Posted 05/12/2016 12:54 PM   
It will be painful if it runs a lot better with Vulcan vut can't be played in 3D with that API :p. Hoping a 1080 can run it at max settings at 120fps. At 1440p it should be possible, if that recent video was really rendering in 1440p as some people say (others say 1080p).
It will be painful if it runs a lot better with Vulcan vut can't be played in 3D with that API :p.

Hoping a 1080 can run it at max settings at 120fps. At 1440p it should be possible, if that recent video was really rendering in 1440p as some people say (others say 1080p).

Email for PayPal donations: masterotakusuko@gmail.com
CPU: Intel Core i7 7700K @ 4.9GHz
Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus GA-Z270X-Gaming 5
RAM: GSKILL Ripjaws Z 16GB 3866MHz CL18
GPU: Gainward Phoenix 1080 GLH
Monitor: Asus PG278QR
Speakers: Logitech Z506

Posted 05/12/2016 01:05 PM   
Didn't Deus Ex use Mantle and Native stereoscopic rendering? If so, maybe there might be a slim hope to render 3D somehow with Vulkan. edit: oops I just relized this was the "ignore" Doom thread. [quote="helifax"][color="green"] IGNORE FOR NOW !!!!!!!!!!!![/color][/quote]
Didn't Deus Ex use Mantle and Native stereoscopic rendering?

If so, maybe there might be a slim hope to render 3D somehow with Vulkan.

edit: oops I just relized this was the "ignore" Doom thread.

helifax said: IGNORE FOR NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 05/12/2016 01:18 PM   
well, thank you very much, it clarifies a lot ))) but i skipped SOMA as well as other similar titles because of eye sync, and i tried even less demanding games even on the lowest settings, it was 60FPS but always with that effect.
well, thank you very much, it clarifies a lot ))) but i skipped SOMA as well as other similar titles because of eye sync, and i tried even less demanding games even on the lowest settings, it was 60FPS but always with that effect.

Posted 05/12/2016 01:22 PM   
[quote="TsaebehT"][quote="zig11727"]Doom @ cdkeys.com $32.66 with DOOM666 code.[/quote]Ugh... that moment when you're about to pull the trigger, check the System Requirements and your GPU just makes the bare Min... for 2D. :( [quote="mistersvin"]"if the GPU can push 120 FPS then yes" but that was regarding games locked at 60FPS. And i still dont understand this "if gpu can do 120FPS". If any openGL game is locked at 60FPS we have 30fps per eye locked in 3d, dont we ? No matter what title i'd tried at the lowest settings there was always this painful effect, and my gpus can run more than 60FPS, most of games are not so demanding.[/quote]Doom's framerate isn't locked like the previous id Tech 4 games were before. Afaik you should [u]only[/u] have that issue with id Tech 4 games(Doom 3, Wolfenstein, Rage, etc?), not all OpenGL games... so theoretically you'll be getting 60 FPS per eye if your GPU can handle the 120 FPS that's required to do so. Otherwise you may be getting half your FPS, say 40/80 for example but it should be smoother just like D3D 3D Vision games.[/quote]
TsaebehT said:
zig11727 said:Doom @ cdkeys.com

Ugh... that moment when you're about to pull the trigger, check the System Requirements and your GPU just makes the bare Min... for 2D. :(

Doom's framerate isn't locked like the previous id Tech 4 games were before. Afaik you should only have that issue with id Tech 4 games(Doom 3, Wolfenstein, Rage, etc?), not all OpenGL games... so theoretically you'll be getting 60 FPS per eye if your GPU can handle the 120 FPS that's required to do so. Otherwise you may be getting half your FPS, say 40/80 for example but it should be smoother just like D3D 3D Vision games.

Gigabyte Z270 Gaming 7 32GB Ram i7-7700K BPX MDNMVME80 240 GB M.2 NGFF NVME Solid state drive SSD 240GB (OS) GigaByte Aorus Extreme Gaming 1080TI (single) Game Blaster Recon 3D Windows 8.1 X64 Pro with UPDATE 3 and Windows 10 X64 (separate SSD's)Cooler Master Cosmos 2 Case Corsair H100i GTX 1 Toshiba 5TB (Steam), 2 Seagate 4TB SSHD Drives 2 SanDisk 480 Ultra 2 SSD (games) Samsung UN46c7000 HD TV Samsung UN55HU9000 UHD TVCurrently using ACER PASSIVE EDID override on 3D TVs LG 55HU8500 backup

Posted 05/12/2016 01:33 PM   
[quote="mistersvin"]well, thank you very much, it clarifies a lot ))) but i skipped SOMA as well as other similar titles because of eye sync, and i tried even less demanding games even on the lowest settings, it was 60FPS but always with that effect. [/quote] Try SOMA and see if it runs to your liking;) Hopefully DOOM will have the same performance as it;) if not... 2D;) Maybe they added DX support to the game;) in which case this will not be a problem;) EDIT: Removed the "Ignore for now" cause people ignored my "ignore" request anyway;))
mistersvin said:well, thank you very much, it clarifies a lot ))) but i skipped SOMA as well as other similar titles because of eye sync, and i tried even less demanding games even on the lowest settings, it was 60FPS but always with that effect.

Try SOMA and see if it runs to your liking;)
Hopefully DOOM will have the same performance as it;) if not... 2D;)
Maybe they added DX support to the game;) in which case this will not be a problem;)

EDIT: Removed the "Ignore for now" cause people ignored my "ignore" request anyway;))

It can not last...

-
RAID0 256GB SSDs
-
Alienware M17x R5
GT880M (8GB VRAM)

16gb 1600Mhz DDR3
-
Alienware M14x R1