Geforce Now - only pricing option is European (euros) but I don't live in Europe
  3 / 4    
Hi I'm from Israel and I recently bought an Nvidia sheild and I'm thinking about singing up for the Geforce Now service . Can you please the change currency from Euros to USD .
Hi

I'm from Israel and I recently bought an Nvidia sheild and I'm thinking about singing up for the Geforce Now service .
Can you please the change currency from Euros to USD .

Posted 04/27/2017 08:08 AM   
Hi Andrew, I'm from indonesia I recently bought an Nvidia shield , in geforce now in indonesia i get the currency in euro, Can you please change the currency from Euro to USD. I'd like to subscribe please.... regards haryo timur
Hi Andrew,

I'm from indonesia I recently bought an Nvidia shield ,
in geforce now in indonesia i get the currency in euro,
Can you please change the currency from Euro to USD. I'd like to subscribe please....

regards

haryo timur

Posted 05/05/2017 04:40 AM   
[quote="haryo"] Hi Andrew, I'm from indonesia I recently bought an Nvidia shield , in geforce now in indonesia i get the currency in euro, Can you please change the currency from Euro to USD. I'd like to subscribe please.... regards haryo timur [/quote] I have fixed it to USD. Please check again.
haryo said:
Hi Andrew,

I'm from indonesia I recently bought an Nvidia shield ,
in geforce now in indonesia i get the currency in euro,
Can you please change the currency from Euro to USD. I'd like to subscribe please....

regards

haryo timur

I have fixed it to USD. Please check again.

Posted 05/09/2017 03:46 PM   
Hi andrew Also from Israel and would like to pay in usd instead of euro Can you help?
Hi andrew

Also from Israel and would like to pay in usd instead of euro

Can you help?

Posted 05/10/2017 07:33 PM   
[quote="Odedorbach86"]Hi andrew Also from Israel and would like to pay in usd instead of euro Can you help?[/quote] Yes,its fixed.
Odedorbach86 said:Hi andrew

Also from Israel and would like to pay in usd instead of euro

Can you help?

Yes,its fixed.

Posted 05/12/2017 07:37 PM   
Just bought a shield tv and the having the same problem with the prices being in euros would it be posible to change it to usd
Just bought a shield tv and the having the same problem with the prices being in euros would it be posible to change it to usd

Posted 08/02/2017 04:42 PM   
I live in Trinidad and Tobago
I live in Trinidad and Tobago

Posted 08/02/2017 04:45 PM   
I live in Trinidad and Tobago and would also like to change my payment option from euros to USD
I live in Trinidad and Tobago and would also like to change my payment option from euros to USD

Posted 08/02/2017 07:13 PM   
Hi, I live in Vietnam and the currency is set to EUR by now. Would you please switch that to USD as well. Thanks heaps
Hi, I live in Vietnam and the currency is set to EUR by now. Would you please switch that to USD as well. Thanks heaps

Posted 09/12/2017 12:50 PM   
[quote="lagz0ne"]Hi, I live in Vietnam and the currency is set to EUR by now. Would you please switch that to USD as well. Thanks heaps[/quote] This is going to fixed later today. Please check again in 1 hr. you may want to log off, then back on your device.
lagz0ne said:Hi, I live in Vietnam and the currency is set to EUR by now. Would you please switch that to USD as well. Thanks heaps

This is going to fixed later today. Please check again in 1 hr. you may want to log off, then back on your device.

Posted 09/12/2017 01:14 PM   
[quote="Darkfiregrim"]I live in Trinidad and Tobago and would also like to change my payment option from euros to USD[/quote] This is going to fixed later today. Please check again in 1 hr. you may want to log off, then back on your device.
Darkfiregrim said:I live in Trinidad and Tobago and would also like to change my payment option from euros to USD

This is going to fixed later today. Please check again in 1 hr. you may want to log off, then back on your device.

Posted 09/12/2017 01:15 PM   
Thanks a lot
Thanks a lot

Posted 09/13/2017 02:55 AM   
Thanks a lot
Thanks a lot

Posted 09/13/2017 02:59 AM   
[quote="Andrewf@NVIDIA"][quote="scornwell"][quote="andrewf@nvidia"]Hi We just switched the Philippines and Australia to use USD. Please log off and back on and see if it works. Thanks.[/quote] Can you please do the same for New Zealand? Thanks![/quote] Yes, we did that as well. [/quote] Can you please do the same with Brunei. On the island of Borneo, Malaysia. For some reason we're being priced in Euros??
Andrewf@NVIDIA said:
scornwell said:
andrewf@nvidia said:Hi

We just switched the Philippines and Australia to use USD. Please log off and back on and see if it works. Thanks.

Can you please do the same for New Zealand?

Thanks!

Yes, we did that as well.

Can you please do the same with Brunei. On the island of Borneo, Malaysia. For some reason we're being priced in Euros??

Posted 10/07/2017 10:08 AM   
Can you please also update the currency for Costa Rica to USD ?
Can you please also update the currency for Costa Rica to USD ?

Posted 10/16/2017 02:11 PM   
  3 / 4    
Scroll To Top