Geforce Now - only pricing option is European (euros) but I don't live in Europe
  1 / 4    
I'm looking at signing up for Geforce now service but I only have the European pricing option on my device when I go to sign up. I don't live in Europe or UK. How do I get other (namely USA) pricing options?
I'm looking at signing up for Geforce now service but I only have the European pricing option on my device when I go to sign up. I don't live in Europe or UK. How do I get other (namely USA) pricing options?

Posted 04/07/2016 12:16 PM   
Conversion?
Conversion?

Posted 04/07/2016 02:04 PM   
Which country are you in?
Which country are you in?

Posted 04/07/2016 02:19 PM   
[quote="G_Rex_170487"]I'm looking at signing up for Geforce now service but I only have the European pricing option on my device when I go to sign up. I don't live in Europe or UK. How do I get other (namely USA) pricing options?[/quote] Where do you live?
G_Rex_170487 said:I'm looking at signing up for Geforce now service but I only have the European pricing option on my device when I go to sign up. I don't live in Europe or UK. How do I get other (namely USA) pricing options?

Where do you live?

Posted 04/07/2016 05:58 PM   
Hi Andrew. Same here. I'm living in Singapore/Malaysia and my nearest server location is South East Asia. The billing should be in our local currency or Usd instead of Euro.
Hi Andrew. Same here. I'm living in Singapore/Malaysia and my nearest server location is South East Asia. The billing should be in our local currency or Usd instead of Euro.

Posted 04/08/2016 02:45 AM   
Deleted post
Deleted post

Posted 04/08/2016 04:14 AM   
[quote="andrewf@nvidia"][quote="G_Rex_170487"]I'm looking at signing up for Geforce now service but I only have the European pricing option on my device when I go to sign up. I don't live in Europe or UK. How do I get other (namely USA) pricing options?[/quote] Where do you live?[/quote] I live in Australia. I was planning on using the US West coast server or the south east Asian server.
andrewf@nvidia said:
G_Rex_170487 said:I'm looking at signing up for Geforce now service but I only have the European pricing option on my device when I go to sign up. I don't live in Europe or UK. How do I get other (namely USA) pricing options?

Where do you live?

I live in Australia. I was planning on using the US West coast server or the south east Asian server.

Posted 04/08/2016 06:32 AM   
From the GeForce NOW FAQ: [url=http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3792/~/in-which-countries-is-the-geforce-now-store-available%3F]In which countries is the GeForce NOW store available?[/url] [quote][color="white"][b]In which countries is the GeForce NOW store available?[/b][/color] At launch the GeForce NOW store is officially available in the United States, Canada, Ireland, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Sweden, and Norway. You can become a GeForce NOW member and purchase games in other countries not listed, but not all games may be available for purchase, and it may not be in your native currency.[/quote] If you do sign up I'd be careful to use a credit card that doesn't charge you a transaction fee (for using a different currency) otherwise you might get charged around an extra 2% each month in transaction fees.
From the GeForce NOW FAQ: In which countries is the GeForce NOW store available?

In which countries is the GeForce NOW store available?
At launch the GeForce NOW store is officially available in the United States, Canada, Ireland, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Sweden, and Norway. You can become a GeForce NOW member and purchase games in other countries not listed, but not all games may be available for purchase, and it may not be in your native currency.

If you do sign up I'd be careful to use a credit card that doesn't charge you a transaction fee (for using a different currency) otherwise you might get charged around an extra 2% each month in transaction fees.

Posted 04/08/2016 03:12 PM   
Hi all please respond with what country you live in and your preferred currency from USD, GBP, and Euros. I can work to switch currencies for your country in our Ecommerce engine. Thanks.
Hi all

please respond with what country you live in and your preferred currency from USD, GBP, and Euros. I can work to switch currencies for your country in our Ecommerce engine.

Thanks.

Posted 04/08/2016 03:50 PM   
[quote="andrewf@nvidia"]Hi all please respond with what country you live in and your preferred currency from USD, GBP, and Euros. I can work to switch currencies for your country in our Ecommerce engine. Thanks.[/quote] Hi Andrew, I live in Australia and I would like to pay in USD. Thanks
andrewf@nvidia said:Hi all

please respond with what country you live in and your preferred currency from USD, GBP, and Euros. I can work to switch currencies for your country in our Ecommerce engine.

Thanks.

Hi Andrew,

I live in Australia and I would like to pay in USD. Thanks

Posted 04/08/2016 08:35 PM   
Hi We just switched the Philippines and Australia to use USD. Please log off and back on and see if it works. Thanks.
Hi

We just switched the Philippines and Australia to use USD. Please log off and back on and see if it works. Thanks.

Posted 04/08/2016 09:24 PM   
[quote="andrewf@nvidia"]Hi We just switched the Philippines and Australia to use USD. Please log off and back on and see if it works. Thanks.[/quote] Thanks Andrew. It worked. Showing USD now
andrewf@nvidia said:Hi

We just switched the Philippines and Australia to use USD. Please log off and back on and see if it works. Thanks.

Thanks Andrew. It worked. Showing USD now

Posted 04/08/2016 10:51 PM   
[quote="andrewf@nvidia"]Hi We just switched the Philippines and Australia to use USD. Please log off and back on and see if it works. Thanks.[/quote] Can you please do the same for New Zealand? Thanks!

Can you please do the same for New Zealand?

Thanks!

Posted 04/09/2016 07:59 AM   
[quote="scornwell"][quote="andrewf@nvidia"]Hi We just switched the Philippines and Australia to use USD. Please log off and back on and see if it works. Thanks.[/quote] Can you please do the same for New Zealand? Thanks![/quote] Yes, we did that as well.
scornwell said:

Can you please do the same for New Zealand?

Thanks!

Yes, we did that as well.

Posted 04/10/2016 04:42 AM   
Awesome, thanks Andrew. I'll check tonight.
Awesome, thanks Andrew. I'll check tonight.

Posted 04/10/2016 09:07 PM   
  1 / 4    
Scroll To Top