Official 364.72 Game Ready WHQL Display Driver Feedback Thread (Released 3/28/16)
  1 / 71    
Today we released NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready WHQL display driver version 364.72.This Game Ready driver brings full support for the Oculus Rift virtual reality headset, optimizations and enhancements for virtual reality games such as EVE: Valkyrie, Chronos, and Elite Dangerous, and the latest support for NVIDIA VRWorks. Make sure your PC is GeForce GTX VR Ready before stepping into the Rift! The new driver also brings the latest support and enhancements for the upcoming HTC Vive headset. Learn more: [url]http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/game-ready-drivers-for-virtual-reality-dark-souls-iii-and-more-released[/url] You can download the new GeForce Game Ready 364.47 display driver through GeForce Experience or from the GeForce.com Drivers page. [b]Providing Feedback:[/b] Please feel free to leave feedback for any driver related issues specific to this driver. By providing your information here, you may also help others who may be experiencing the same issue you are. The more information we receive from you and others, the easier it will be for us to reproduce this issue in our labs and provide a fix through a future driver. Alternately, you may provide this same information through our NVIDIA Display Driver Feedback Form below: [url]http://surveys.nvidia.com/index.jsp?pi=6e7ea6bb4a02641fa8f07694a40f8ac6[/url] Please provide the following information as best you can: 1) Graphics card/GPU make and model: 2) Is this a driver regression? If yes, what was the last driver version which did not have this driver bug? 3) Operating System (Please indicate if you are on the Windows 10 Insider Program): 4) Is your graphics card manually overclocked/factory overclocked? If your graphics card is factory overclocked or manually overclocked, we recommend that you lower the clock speeds of your graphics card to NVIDIA reference clock speeds by using the NVIDIA Debug Mode as shown in the screenshot below: [img]https://a70ad2d16996820e6285-3c315462976343d903d5b3a03b69072d.ssl.cf2.rackcdn.com/f74e542f8d751b86ccaa53384d0e1ecb[/img] 5) If your issue is specific to a game or application, please provide the title and if possible version of the software 6) Describe the display driver issue you are encountering and if possible include step by step instructions on how to reproduce this bug. Please use the knowledge base article "How to provide valuable feedback to NVIDIA" as a guide to help you include information that will help us root cause the problem. [url]http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3141[/url] 7) Software/driver issues can sometimes be specific to a users system configuration. Please provide your system information so that we may attempt to match it as closely as possible. CPU make and model: Amount of system memory: Motherboard make and model (if OEM system, please provide your PC make and model instead): Motherboard BIOS version: Monitor(s) make and model: Sound card make and model: 8) If your system meets the driver requirements however the installation process fails or gives you an error message, please reinstall the driver with logging enabled so that we may investigate the cause for this issue. Instruction available from the URL below: [url]http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3171[/url]
Today we released NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready WHQL display driver version 364.72.This Game Ready driver brings full support for the Oculus Rift virtual reality headset, optimizations and enhancements for virtual reality games such as EVE: Valkyrie, Chronos, and Elite Dangerous, and the latest support for NVIDIA VRWorks. Make sure your PC is GeForce GTX VR Ready before stepping into the Rift! The new driver also brings the latest support and enhancements for the upcoming HTC Vive headset. Learn more:

http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/game-ready-drivers-for-virtual-reality-dark-souls-iii-and-more-released

You can download the new GeForce Game Ready 364.47 display driver through GeForce Experience or from the GeForce.com Drivers page.

Providing Feedback:
Please feel free to leave feedback for any driver related issues specific to this driver. By providing your information here, you may also help others who may be experiencing the same issue you are. The more information we receive from you and others, the easier it will be for us to reproduce this issue in our labs and provide a fix through a future driver. Alternately, you may provide this same information through our NVIDIA Display Driver Feedback Form below:

http://surveys.nvidia.com/index.jsp?pi=6e7ea6bb4a02641fa8f07694a40f8ac6

Please provide the following information as best you can:

1) Graphics card/GPU make and model:
2) Is this a driver regression? If yes, what was the last driver version which did not have this driver bug?
3) Operating System (Please indicate if you are on the Windows 10 Insider Program):
4) Is your graphics card manually overclocked/factory overclocked? If your graphics card is factory overclocked or manually overclocked, we recommend that you lower the clock speeds of your graphics card to NVIDIA reference clock speeds by using the NVIDIA Debug Mode as shown in the screenshot below:

5) If your issue is specific to a game or application, please provide the title and if possible version of the software
6) Describe the display driver issue you are encountering and if possible include step by step instructions on how to reproduce this bug. Please use the knowledge base article "How to provide valuable feedback to NVIDIA" as a guide to help you include information that will help us root cause the problem.

http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3141

7) Software/driver issues can sometimes be specific to a users system configuration. Please provide your system information so that we may attempt to match it as closely as possible.

CPU make and model:
Amount of system memory:
Motherboard make and model (if OEM system, please provide your PC make and model instead):
Motherboard BIOS version:
Monitor(s) make and model:
Sound card make and model:

8) If your system meets the driver requirements however the installation process fails or gives you an error message, please reinstall the driver with logging enabled so that we may investigate the cause for this issue. Instruction available from the URL below:

http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3171

We can't fix your bug if we can't reproduce it. Please provide as much details as possible including specs, steps to reproduce, graphics settings used, etc..

For GeForce driver issues, please leave feedback in driver feedback form: Driver Feedback

For SHIELD Tablet issues/requests, please leave feedback in the SHIELD Tablet feedback form: SHIELD Tablet Feedback

For SHIELD Android TV issues/requests, please leave feedback in the SHIELD feedback form: SHIELD Feedback

I am also available on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/manuelguzman

Posted 03/28/2016 07:16 AM   
[u]Rekease Notes:[/u] [url]http://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/364.72/364.72-win10-win8-win7-winvista-desktop-release-notes.pdf[/url] [u]Issues and Updates:[/u]

We can't fix your bug if we can't reproduce it. Please provide as much details as possible including specs, steps to reproduce, graphics settings used, etc..

For GeForce driver issues, please leave feedback in driver feedback form: Driver Feedback

For SHIELD Tablet issues/requests, please leave feedback in the SHIELD Tablet feedback form: SHIELD Tablet Feedback

For SHIELD Android TV issues/requests, please leave feedback in the SHIELD feedback form: SHIELD Feedback

Posted 03/28/2016 07:17 AM   
@ManuelGuzman, any news for improving loading time on NVCP & GFE? no issue after installed the driver.
Is there anyone getting Freezes/Crashes with a Gray, Brown, Yellow or Red Screen? I'm not keen on updating if they didn't fix this problem from 364.51. I'm running 361.91 and it's stable.
Is there anyone getting Freezes/Crashes with a Gray, Brown, Yellow or Red Screen? I'm not keen on updating if they didn't fix this problem from 364.51. I'm running 361.91 and it's stable.

Posted 03/28/2016 01:52 PM   
Has the memory leak been addressed in The Division, with SLI profile? Thanks, -JM
Has the memory leak been addressed in The Division, with SLI profile?

Thanks,
-JM

http://i.imgur.com/WrI28PX.jpg
--------------------------------------------------------
Windows 7 / 10 Pro x64
^ Acer XB270HU (G-Sync)
^ MSI GTX 1080Ti Gaming X
^ SB X AE-5

Posted 03/28/2016 02:09 PM   
Release Notes?
Release Notes?

Posted 03/28/2016 02:15 PM   
Looks like it has been addressed. We'll check the driver tonight. Release notes in the "additional section" of the driver [url]http://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/364.72/364.72-win10-win8-win7-winvista-desktop-release-notes.pdf[/url]
Looks like it has been addressed.

We'll check the driver tonight. Release notes in the "additional section" of the driver

http://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/364.72/364.72-win10-win8-win7-winvista-desktop-release-notes.pdf

http://i.imgur.com/WrI28PX.jpg
--------------------------------------------------------
Windows 7 / 10 Pro x64
^ Acer XB270HU (G-Sync)
^ MSI GTX 1080Ti Gaming X
^ SB X AE-5

Posted 03/28/2016 02:19 PM   
[b][center]Windows 10 Fixed Issues[/center][/b] [.][364.54] System hang or BSOD on express installation of 364.54 driver over 364.51 driver with single HDMI monitor connected.[200181626] [/.] [.][Razer Dock] Hot unplug then plug causes “Display driver has stopped responding and has recovered” notification. [200172155] [/.] [.][SLI, Tom Clancy's The Division] Frequent freezes and pauses as well as low GPU usage result in low FPS. [1744361] [/.] [.][364.51, SLI] BSOD when SLI enabled on 364.51 or 364.47. [1739730][/.] [.][364.51, SLI] In a multi-monitor configuration with one G-SYNC monitor and one nonG-SYNC monitor, the FPS in games drops to single digits if Chrome hardware acceleration is enabled and V-SYNC is off. [1719037][/.] [b][center]Windows 8.1/Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Vista Fixed Issues[/center][/b]  [.][SLI, Tom Clancy's The Division] Frequent freezes and pauses as well as low GPU usage result in low FPS. [1744361][/.] [.][359.00] PowerDirector crashes in nvspcap64.dll. [1708900][/.]
Windows 10 Fixed Issues

• [364.54] System hang or BSOD on express installation of 364.54 driver over 364.51 driver with single HDMI monitor connected.[200181626]
  • [Razer Dock] Hot unplug then plug causes “Display driver has stopped responding and has recovered” notification. [200172155] 
  • [SLI, Tom Clancy's The Division] Frequent freezes and pauses as well as low GPU usage result in low FPS. [1744361]
  • [364.51, SLI] BSOD when SLI enabled on 364.51 or 364.47. [1739730]
  • [364.51, SLI] In a multi-monitor configuration with one G-SYNC monitor and one nonG-SYNC monitor, the FPS in games drops to single digits if Chrome hardware acceleration is enabled and V-SYNC is off. [1719037]

• Windows 8.1/Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Vista Fixed Issues

• [SLI, Tom Clancy's The Division] Frequent freezes and pauses as well as low GPU usage result in low FPS. [1744361]
  • [359.00] PowerDirector crashes in nvspcap64.dll. [1708900]
  • GPU MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Armor 8GB GDDR5
    M/B MSI X99S SLI PLUS
    CPU Intel® Core™ i7-5820K | Cooler Master Hyper 212X
    PSU Cooler Master G750M
    RAM Corsair Vengeance® LPX 16GB 4x4GB DDR4
    SSD Crucial MX100 512GB
    SSD Crucial MX300 1TB
    O/S Microsoft Windows 10 Creators Update 64-bit

Posted 03/28/2016 02:24 PM   
    [quote="khanmein"]@ManuelGuzman, any news for improving loading time on NVCP & GFE? no issue after installed the driver.[/quote] This is something we are still working on.
    khanmein said:@ManuelGuzman, any news for improving loading time on NVCP & GFE?

no issue after installed the driver.

This is something we are still working on.

Posted 03/28/2016 02:41 PM   
    [quote="Juni0rM1nt"]Has the memory leak been addressed in The Division, with SLI profile? Thanks, -JM[/quote] It was not a memory leak but we did address a bug some users reported that affected performance.
    Juni0rM1nt said:Has the memory leak been addressed in The Division, with SLI profile?

Thanks,
    -JM

It was not a memory leak but we did address a bug some users reported that affected performance.

Posted 03/28/2016 02:48 PM   
    I updated to this driver from version 362.00 and everything seems to work ok but the nvidia control panel shows version 358.91 while everywhere else it's indicated correctly as version 364.72.
    I updated to this driver from version 362.00 and everything seems to work ok but the nvidia control panel shows version 358.91 while everywhere else it's indicated correctly as version 364.72.

Posted 03/28/2016 02:48 PM   
    [quote="BigYehudah"]Is there anyone getting Freezes/Crashes with a Gray, Brown, Yellow or Red Screen? I'm not keen on updating if they didn't fix this problem from 364.51. I'm running 361.91 and it's stable.[/quote] Can you provide more details?
    BigYehudah said:Is there anyone getting Freezes/Crashes with a Gray, Brown, Yellow or Red Screen? I'm not keen on updating if they didn't fix this problem from 364.51. I'm running 361.91 and it's stable.

Can you provide more details?

Posted 03/28/2016 02:54 PM   
    [quote="VpU"]I updated to this driver from version 362.00 and everything seems to work ok but the nvidia control panel shows version 358.91 while everywhere else it's indicated correctly as version 364.72.[/quote] Can you share a screenshot? What country are you located in? What GPU(s) do you have and which Windows version? Desktop or notebook?
    VpU said:I updated to this driver from version 362.00 and everything seems to work ok but the nvidia control panel shows version 358.91 while everywhere else it's indicated correctly as version 364.72.

Can you share a screenshot? What country are you located in? What GPU(s) do you have and which Windows version? Desktop or notebook?

Posted 03/28/2016 02:56 PM   
    [quote="BigYehudah"][b]Is there anyone getting Freezes/Crashes with a Gray, Brown, Yellow or Red Screen?[/b] I'm not keen on updating if they didn't fix this problem from 364.51. I'm running 361.91 and it's stable.[/quote] Is this fixed? I see no reference to it.
    BigYehudah said:Is there anyone getting Freezes/Crashes with a Gray, Brown, Yellow or Red Screen? I'm not keen on updating if they didn't fix this problem from 364.51. I'm running 361.91 and it's stable.

Is this fixed? I see no reference to it.

Posted 03/28/2016 02:59 PM   
    [quote="ManuelGuzman"][quote="BigYehudah"]Is there anyone getting Freezes/Crashes with a Gray, Brown, Yellow or Red Screen? I'm not keen on updating if they didn't fix this problem from 364.51. I'm running 361.91 and it's stable.[/quote] Can you provide more details?[/quote] Yes, same thing, same crashes (nvidia drivers stopped working and was restored) and bsod problems on any driver after update to 364.47/51. I'll try this new one and i hope it will fix this :)
    ManuelGuzman said:

Can you provide more details?

Yes, same thing, same crashes (nvidia drivers stopped working and was restored) and bsod problems on any driver after update to 364.47/51. I'll try this new one and i hope it will fix this :)

Posted 03/28/2016 02:59 PM   
      1 / 71    
    Scroll To Top