How to Enable Different In-Game Languages
  2 / 2    
**Updated August 24, 2016 to add more games** Alpha Protocol Pumped BMX+ Street Fighter X Tekken Ultra Street Fight IV
**Updated August 24, 2016 to add more games**

Alpha Protocol
Pumped BMX+
Street Fighter X Tekken
Ultra Street Fight IV

Posted 08/24/2016 06:19 PM   
**Updated September 7, 2016 to add more games** Metro 2033 Redux Metro: Last Light Redux Saints Row: Gat out of Hell SOMA The Vanishing of Ethan Carter Redux
**Updated September 7, 2016 to add more games**

Metro 2033 Redux
Metro: Last Light Redux
Saints Row: Gat out of Hell
SOMA
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter Redux

Posted 09/07/2016 06:37 PM   
**Updated October 26, 2016 to add more games** Shadow Warrior 2
**Updated October 26, 2016 to add more games**

Shadow Warrior 2

Posted 10/26/2016 09:59 PM   
Only to point that there is some more games with multiple language support not mentioned in this post: Grim Fandango - Menus, voices and subtitles Thief - Menus and subtitles Hitman: Absolution - Menus and subtitles (but it is necessary to change every game, language is not saved) Resident Evil: Revelations 2 - Menus, subtitles and voices And probably some more games.
Only to point that there is some more games with multiple language support not mentioned in this post:

Grim Fandango - Menus, voices and subtitles
Thief - Menus and subtitles
Hitman: Absolution - Menus and subtitles (but it is necessary to change every game, language is not saved)
Resident Evil: Revelations 2 - Menus, subtitles and voices

And probably some more games.

Posted 10/30/2016 09:56 PM   
Hi Do we have some ETA for the Witcher 3 DLC Multilang support? =) It's a bit annoying that i have played the whole game in german, and now when i want to play the DLC's i have to switch to English :(
Hi

Do we have some ETA for the Witcher 3 DLC Multilang support? =)
It's a bit annoying that i have played the whole game in german, and now when i want to play the DLC's i have to switch to English :(

Posted 11/29/2016 06:00 PM   
  2 / 2    
Scroll To Top