How to Enable Different In-Game Languages
  1 / 2    
[u][b]In-game Language Support[/b][/u] Today we are adding in-game language support on GeForce NOW. Here is how it works: First, the game has to support different in-game languages. We enable only the languages the developer has added. Second, we change your in-game language based on the currently selected Android language (if available). All information on in-game language support is documented in this forum post. In a future release, we will add a user interface to the SHIELD Hub app that lists which languages each game supports. [u][b]How to Enable In-Game Language (if available)[/b][/u] Use the steps in this section to change the display language settings on your SHIELD tablet or portable. [u]Android TV[/u] [olist] [.]On the Home screen navigate to the very bottom of the screen and select Settings[/.] [.]In the Preferences section select Language[/.] [.]Select your preferred language from the list. Make sure you select one that matches the supported languages below.[/.] [/olist] [u]Android[/u] [olist] [.]On the Home screen, tap the All apps icon, and then tap the Settings icon.[/.] [.]In the Personal section, tap Language & input.[/.] [.]Tap Language.[/.] [.]Select your preferred language from the list. Make sure you select one that matches the supported languages below.[/.] [/olist] [u][b]Game List[/b][/u] Please visit this Knowledge Base Article http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4065 for a full list of supported languages for each game. [list] [.]Alpha Protocol[/.] [.]Batman: Arkham City[/.] [.]Batman: Arkham Asylum[/.] [.]Batman: Arkham Origins[/.] [.]Borderlands[/.] [.]DarkSiders II[/.] [.]DiRT 3 Complete Edition[/.] [.]F1 2015[/.] [.]The Flame in the Flood[/.] [.]Gas Guzzlers Extreme[/.] [.]GRID Autosport[/.] [.]Homefront[/.] [.]How to Survive[/.] [.]Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light[/.] [.]LEGO Batman[/.] [.]LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes[/.] [.]LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4[/.] [.]LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7[/.] [.]LEGO Marvel Super Heroes[/.] [.]The LEGO Movie – Videogame[/.] [.]LEGO Jurassic World[/.] [.]Mad Max[/.] [.]Metro 2033 Redux[/.] [.]Metro: Last Light Redux[/.] [.]Murdered Soul Suspect[/.] [.]Ors Must Die![/.] [.]Pumped BMX+[/.] [.]Saints Row: Gat out of Hell[/.] [.]Shadow Warrior 2[/.] [.]Shadwen[/.] [.]SOMA[/.] [.]Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed[/.] [.]Saints Row 4[/.] [.]Stories: Path of Destinies[/.] [.]Street Fighter X Tekken[/.] [.]Tomb Raider[/.] [.]Toybox Turbos[/.] [.]The Walking Dead Season 1[/.] [.]Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine[/.] [.]The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings[/.] [.]The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt[/.] [.]Ultra Street Fight IV[/.] [.]The Vanishing of Ethan Carter Redux[/.] [/list]
In-game Language Support
Today we are adding in-game language support on GeForce NOW. Here is how it works:

First, the game has to support different in-game languages. We enable only the languages the developer has added.

Second, we change your in-game language based on the currently selected Android language (if available).

All information on in-game language support is documented in this forum post. In a future release, we will add a user interface to the SHIELD Hub app that lists which languages each game supports.

How to Enable In-Game Language (if available)
Use the steps in this section to change the display language settings on your SHIELD tablet or portable.

Android TV
  1. On the Home screen navigate to the very bottom of the screen and select Settings
  2. In the Preferences section select Language
  3. Select your preferred language from the list. Make sure you select one that matches the supported languages below.

Android
  1. On the Home screen, tap the All apps icon, and then tap the Settings icon.
  2. In the Personal section, tap Language & input.
  3. Tap Language.
  4. Select your preferred language from the list. Make sure you select one that matches the supported languages below.

Game List
Please visit this Knowledge Base Article http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4065 for a full list of supported languages for each game.

• Alpha Protocol
  • Batman: Arkham City
  • Batman: Arkham Asylum
  • Batman: Arkham Origins
  • Borderlands
  • DarkSiders II
  • DiRT 3 Complete Edition
  • F1 2015
  • The Flame in the Flood
  • Gas Guzzlers Extreme
  • GRID Autosport
  • Homefront
  • How to Survive
  • Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
  • LEGO Batman
  • LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
  • LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4
  • LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7
  • LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
  • The LEGO Movie – Videogame
  • LEGO Jurassic World
  • Mad Max
  • Metro 2033 Redux
  • Metro: Last Light Redux
  • Murdered Soul Suspect
  • Ors Must Die!
  • Pumped BMX+
  • Saints Row: Gat out of Hell
  • Shadow Warrior 2
  • Shadwen
  • SOMA
  • Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed
  • Saints Row 4
  • Stories: Path of Destinies
  • Street Fighter X Tekken
  • Tomb Raider
  • Toybox Turbos
  • The Walking Dead Season 1
  • Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine
  • The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
  • The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  • Ultra Street Fight IV
  • The Vanishing of Ethan Carter Redux

Posted 03/14/2016 10:53 PM   
I'm not multilingual, but I think this is a great feature for the service. It can only add value to GeForce Now. Hopefully, we'll hear confirmation that it's working as intended from the people who requested it. Well done,Nvidia. So...multiplayer support this week?
I'm not multilingual, but I think this is a great feature for the service. It can only add value to GeForce Now. Hopefully, we'll hear confirmation that it's working as intended from the people who requested it.

Well done,Nvidia.

So...multiplayer support this week?

Posted 03/14/2016 11:03 PM   
Step by step this service keeps getting better. I suspect the wait for multiplayer might be a little longer... But it'll come. Personally I'd like them to get the controller rumble working first.
Step by step this service keeps getting better.

I suspect the wait for multiplayer might be a little longer... But it'll come.

Personally I'd like them to get the controller rumble working first.

Posted 03/14/2016 11:38 PM   
Awesome news! I am Russian and living in Poland now and as I am learning Polish it will be awesome to try The Witcher 2 with Polish audio. It also had awesome Russian voice acting, and when I tried to start it in English, it didn't really feel the same. I'm still considering buying Witcher 3 and being able to play it in Polish or Russian is a big thing for me, although DLCs and discount will be even better :)
Awesome news!

I am Russian and living in Poland now and as I am learning Polish it will be awesome to try The Witcher 2 with Polish audio. It also had awesome Russian voice acting, and when I tried to start it in English, it didn't really feel the same.
I'm still considering buying Witcher 3 and being able to play it in Polish or Russian is a big thing for me, although DLCs and discount will be even better :)

Posted 03/15/2016 10:04 AM   
**Updated March 21, 2016 to add more games** DiRT 3 Complete Edition GRID Autosport Lego Batman 2 DC Super Heroes The Witcher 2 : Assassins of Kings Tomb Raider
**Updated March 21, 2016 to add more games**

DiRT 3 Complete Edition
GRID Autosport
Lego Batman 2 DC Super Heroes
The Witcher 2 : Assassins of Kings
Tomb Raider

Posted 03/21/2016 09:48 PM   
So awesome. This was the reason why i subscribed again. Step by step this service becomes a real alternative for consoles. Please next to 5.1 Audio, Multiplayer and in the end: add FIFA
So awesome. This was the reason why i subscribed again. Step by step this service becomes a real alternative for consoles. Please next to 5.1 Audio, Multiplayer and in the end: add FIFA

Posted 03/28/2016 01:05 PM   
**Updated March 28, 2016 to add more games** Batman Arkham Asylum DarkSiders II Homefront Orcs Must Die!
**Updated March 28, 2016 to add more games**

Batman Arkham Asylum
DarkSiders II
Homefront
Orcs Must Die!

Posted 04/13/2016 07:11 PM   
**Updated April 6, 2016 to add more games** LEGO Jurassic World
**Updated April 6, 2016 to add more games**

LEGO Jurassic World

Posted 04/13/2016 07:11 PM   
**Updated April 19, 2016 to add more games** Borderlands. The Flame in the Flood. Gas Guzzlers Extreme. Mad Max. The Walking Dead Season 1.
**Updated April 19, 2016 to add more games**

Borderlands.
The Flame in the Flood.
Gas Guzzlers Extreme.
Mad Max.
The Walking Dead Season 1.

Posted 04/19/2016 06:58 PM   
**Updated April 26, 2016 to add more games** F1 2015 How to Survive Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light LEGO Batman LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4 LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 Murdered Soul Suspect Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed Saints Row 4 Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine
**Updated April 26, 2016 to add more games**

F1 2015
How to Survive
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
LEGO Batman
LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4
LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7
Murdered Soul Suspect
Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed
Saints Row 4
Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine

Posted 04/27/2016 01:49 AM   
**Updated May 10, 2016 to add more games** Stories: Path of Destinies
**Updated May 10, 2016 to add more games**

Stories: Path of Destinies

Posted 05/10/2016 03:25 PM   
I tried to start some games on the list that support the Italian language but continue to start automatically in English
I tried to start some games on the list that support the Italian language but continue to start automatically in English

Posted 05/13/2016 08:23 AM   
Hi, same here. Since the last update of shield hub, all the game that was in French before are in English. Can you resolve this? Thanks team Nvidia!
Hi, same here.
Since the last update of shield hub, all the game that was in French before are in English.
Can you resolve this?
Thanks team Nvidia!

Posted 05/13/2016 09:44 AM   
Thanks Nvidia staff to have solved the problem!
Thanks Nvidia staff to have solved the problem!

Posted 05/13/2016 05:27 PM   
**Updated May 24, 2016 to add more games** Shadwen
**Updated May 24, 2016 to add more games**

Shadwen

Posted 05/24/2016 05:30 PM   
  1 / 2    
Scroll To Top