Official 364.51 Game Ready WHQL Display Driver Feedback Thread (Released 3/10/16) - Updated
  8 / 89    
Confirmed! I did try to install it 3 times with both my monitors plugged in and it crashed. Installed it now with only my main screen ( Rog swift Gsynk ) and it works. So do not forget to unplugg the other screens. 980ti 6700k
Confirmed!

I did try to install it 3 times with both my monitors plugged in and it crashed.

Installed it now with only my main screen ( Rog swift Gsynk )
and it works. So do not forget to unplugg the other screens.

980ti

Posted 03/07/2016 06:31 PM   
During installation of v364.47 it gave me the occasional screen blinking then showed the window balloon that Driver v364.47 had problems with the installation. Then my PC black screened then restarted over and over into the log-in screen screen blinking. Had to revert back to v361.75 using safe mode and use DDU. GFX Card: Asus GTX 960 Turbo OC 2GB no Multi Screen Setup
During installation of v364.47 it gave me the occasional screen blinking then showed the window balloon that Driver v364.47 had problems with the installation. Then my PC black screened then restarted over and over into the log-in screen screen blinking. Had to revert back to v361.75 using safe mode and use DDU.
GFX Card: Asus GTX 960 Turbo OC 2GB no Multi Screen Setup

Posted 03/07/2016 06:38 PM   
[quote="Shikens"]Confirmed! I did try to install it 3 times with both my monitors plugged in and it crashed. Installed it now with only my main screen ( Rog swift Gsynk ) and it works. So do not forget to unplugg the other screens. 980ti 6700k[/quote] Many of us are only using one monitor, so this is not a fix for the problem.
Shikens said:Confirmed!

I did try to install it 3 times with both my monitors plugged in and it crashed.

Installed it now with only my main screen ( Rog swift Gsynk )
and it works. So do not forget to unplugg the other screens.

980ti

Many of us are only using one monitor, so this is not a fix for the problem.

Posted 03/07/2016 06:39 PM   
[quote="PeterS@NVIDIA"]Hey guys, I don't have multiple monitors, just a 4k HDTV connected over HDMI on my 980Ti 3x SLI config and am having the same problems as everyone else.[/quote] Same configuration here. 4k-TV connected over HDMI and SLI-config. Same problem!
PeterS@NVIDIA said:Hey guys,

I don't have multiple monitors, just a 4k HDTV connected over HDMI on my 980Ti 3x SLI config and am having the same problems as everyone else.

Same configuration here. 4k-TV connected over HDMI and SLI-config. Same problem!

Posted 03/07/2016 06:41 PM   
Why are you continuing to allow people to download this from GeForce Experience? Every PC which breaks from this point on will do so because you did not withdraw from availability a driver which you KNEW could break their PC. This is unbelievable.
Why are you continuing to allow people to download this from GeForce Experience?

Every PC which breaks from this point on will do so because you did not withdraw from availability a driver which you KNEW could break their PC.

This is unbelievable.

Posted 03/07/2016 06:48 PM   
[quote="outcast2de"][quote="PeterS@NVIDIA"]Hey guys, I don't have multiple monitors, just a 4k HDTV connected over HDMI on my 980Ti 3x SLI config and am having the same problems as everyone else.[/quote] Same configuration here. 4k-TV connected over HDMI and SLI-config. Same problem! [/quote] PeterS won't be back because he is a coward. This nonsense has to stop. We pay big bucks for these cards. People like PeterS have to pay the price. PeterS, resign, resign right now.
outcast2de said:
PeterS@NVIDIA said:Hey guys,

I don't have multiple monitors, just a 4k HDTV connected over HDMI on my 980Ti 3x SLI config and am having the same problems as everyone else.

Same configuration here. 4k-TV connected over HDMI and SLI-config. Same problem!
PeterS won't be back because he is a coward.

This nonsense has to stop. We pay big bucks for these cards. People like PeterS have to pay the price. PeterS, resign, resign right now.

Posted 03/07/2016 06:49 PM   
Same problem as above, however on about the fifth restart the PSU popped!!!!
Same problem as above, however on about the fifth restart the PSU popped!!!!

Posted 03/07/2016 06:49 PM   
Same issue as the people above. Windows 10 x64 with 2x gtx 770 4gb from gygabyte. 2 monitors via dvi-d, 1 tv via hdmi. I get artifatcs during installation , had to use system restore. Tried turning sli off before installation, problem persists. Never had an issue with nvidia drivers prior to this.
Same issue as the people above. Windows 10 x64 with 2x gtx 770 4gb from gygabyte. 2 monitors via dvi-d, 1 tv via hdmi. I get artifatcs during installation , had to use system restore. Tried turning sli off before installation, problem persists. Never had an issue with nvidia drivers prior to this.

Posted 03/07/2016 06:52 PM   
I had to restore my system completely to two days priot of today because of this driver... got an error during the installasion, my screen turned black before i could start reading the message. The screen started running i believe in 1 frame per 3 secondes, until it looged into the system and then it crashed and rebooted twice, and then it took me to windows restoring tool. and i came right here System specs: Windows 8.1 64 bit Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.00GHz 16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 666MHz (9-9-9-24) Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. Z97X-SOC-CF Panasonic-TV (1920x1080@60Hz) Intel HD Graphics 4600 (Gigabyte) 4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 (Gigabyte) 4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 (Gigabyte) 223GB Intel Raid 0 Volume (RAID) 931GB Intel Raid 0 Volume (RAID) 931GB Western Digital WDC WD10EZEX-60ZF5A0 (SATA)
I had to restore my system completely to two days priot of today because of this driver... got an error during the installasion, my screen turned black before i could start reading the message.
The screen started running i believe in 1 frame per 3 secondes, until it looged into the system and then it crashed and rebooted twice, and then it took me to windows restoring tool.
and i came right here

System specs:

Windows 8.1 64 bit

Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.00GHz

16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 666MHz (9-9-9-24)

Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. Z97X-SOC-CF

Panasonic-TV (1920x1080@60Hz)
Intel HD Graphics 4600 (Gigabyte)
4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 (Gigabyte)
4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 (Gigabyte)

223GB Intel Raid 0 Volume (RAID)
931GB Intel Raid 0 Volume (RAID)
931GB Western Digital WDC WD10EZEX-60ZF5A0 (SATA)

Posted 03/07/2016 06:53 PM   
Ran into the multiscreen issue w/ this driver. Specs Sli 980 i5 -4690k 16GB DDR 2x 256 GB SSD (OS Drive) 3TB HDD Win 10 Primary: 27 in Acer Gysnc @ 1440p Secondary: 37 in Vizio led @1080p connected via HDMI. Upon installing 364.47 it froze a little past halfway where monitors blink, then crashed after showing some funky screen artifacts, Win decides to reboot, but then it crashes again upon load, So disconnected my 2nd monitor, then drivers installed successfully, but won't allow for use of my second moniter
Ran into the multiscreen issue w/ this driver.

Specs
Sli 980
i5 -4690k
16GB DDR
2x 256 GB SSD (OS Drive) 3TB HDD

Win 10

Primary: 27 in Acer Gysnc @ 1440p
Secondary: 37 in Vizio led @1080p connected via HDMI.

Upon installing 364.47 it froze a little past halfway where monitors blink, then crashed after showing some funky screen artifacts, Win decides to reboot, but then it crashes again upon load,
So disconnected my 2nd monitor, then drivers installed successfully, but won't allow for use of my second moniter

Posted 03/07/2016 07:01 PM   
This is ridiculous! I dont have time for this BS. Same thing blue screened installing the POS driver, had to go into safe mode, uninstall . Then try to update again and now the drivers cant update some error BS. Wasted more time using 3rd party software to remove drivers which failed, still cant update,, so I go to windows update and update my Nvidia drivers there which gave me some old drivers but it got me going again. Who is the DA who oked this driver? Fire that SOB!
This is ridiculous! I dont have time for this BS. Same thing blue screened installing the POS driver, had to go into safe mode, uninstall . Then try to update again and now the drivers cant update some error BS. Wasted more time using 3rd party software to remove drivers which failed, still cant update,, so I go to windows update and update my Nvidia drivers there which gave me some old drivers but it got me going again. Who is the DA who oked this driver? Fire that SOB!

Posted 03/07/2016 07:03 PM   
How many millions of PCs did nVidia brick today? Yet they still offer this disgusting driver version. PeterS, where are you? You're the only nVidia guy that will speak to us, your [i]loyal customers[/i]. How long do you think this can go on? Talk to us or resign, don't be a coward. It's time to make video driver software great again, greater than ever before.
How many millions of PCs did nVidia brick today? Yet they still offer this disgusting driver version.

PeterS, where are you? You're the only nVidia guy that will speak to us, your loyal customers. How long do you think this can go on? Talk to us or resign, don't be a coward.

It's time to make video driver software great again, greater than ever before.

Posted 03/07/2016 07:07 PM   
Yeah and either my PSU or GPU popped as reported above!!!! WTF!!! is that ???
Yeah and either my PSU or GPU popped as reported above!!!! WTF!!! is that ???

Posted 03/07/2016 07:07 PM   
How many people do you think have this problem but have not been able to fix it? None of them can come here and post about it, it could be hundreds. Or thousands. This mistake is a pretty big one, but to keep the driver up for more people to break their PC's is pure insanity.
How many people do you think have this problem but have not been able to fix it? None of them can come here and post about it, it could be hundreds. Or thousands.

This mistake is a pretty big one, but to keep the driver up for more people to break their PC's is pure insanity.

Posted 03/07/2016 07:08 PM   
[quote="MountainDo"]Who is the DA who oked this driver?[/quote] 3rd-world outsourcing guys. They pay them peanuts and they deliver the same. We're talking about countries that are happy if they can provide power to their citizens for 6 hours a day. The suits are in denial and looking for fall guys. nVidia should be apologizing on their knees for this. PeterS will be back shortly for that...not, he's a coward!
MountainDo said:Who is the DA who oked this driver?
3rd-world outsourcing guys. They pay them peanuts and they deliver the same. We're talking about countries that are happy if they can provide power to their citizens for 6 hours a day. The suits are in denial and looking for fall guys. nVidia should be apologizing on their knees for this. PeterS will be back shortly for that...not, he's a coward!

Posted 03/07/2016 07:11 PM   
  8 / 89    
Scroll To Top