Official 364.51 Game Ready WHQL Display Driver Feedback Thread (Released 3/10/16) - Updated
  5 / 89    
[center]Dear nVidia: Please stop letting 3D parties to manufacture OC Cards! _ (and save us a lot of BS!) (even logic say this is not worth the hassel! for 60-100MHZ... dont bother!) _if someone wants an OC... let her/him do it themselves!) peace![/center]
Dear nVidia:
Please stop letting 3D parties to manufacture OC Cards! _ (and save us a lot of BS!) (even logic say this is not worth the hassel! for 60-100MHZ... dont bother!) _if someone wants an OC... let her/him do it themselves!)
peace!

ºi7 4790K, ºAsus Z97-A, º2x8GB GBXM Ripjaws X, ºMSI GTX970 Gaming, ºCorsair GS700, ºCM 690 III, ºLG E2241T, ºWindows 10 EN x64

Posted 03/07/2016 05:06 PM   
This Driver is WHQL certified, isn't it? I'm wondering how such garbage can pass the QA....
This Driver is WHQL certified, isn't it? I'm wondering how such garbage can pass the QA....

How do i get my computer to start in safe mode on windows 10? I have tried pretty much everything i could find online. The computer just starts with a bunch of graphical glitches and crashes after like 30 secs.
How do i get my computer to start in safe mode on windows 10? I have tried pretty much everything i could find online. The computer just starts with a bunch of graphical glitches and crashes after like 30 secs.

Same problem as other people reported, Windows 10, GTX 670, 3 monitors connected, black screen during install which crashed Windows. Had to do a system restore point recovery to get back into Windows. NVIDIA you should probably take this driver down.
Same problem as other people reported, Windows 10, GTX 670, 3 monitors connected, black screen during install which crashed Windows. Had to do a system restore point recovery to get back into Windows.

NVIDIA you should probably take this driver down.

Posted 03/07/2016 05:10 PM   
You have no idea how frustrated I am right now. I just updated my driver to the new 364.47 and like the others in this thread it crashed Windows. I got a black screen with a blue line on right and half on bottom of the screen blinking. I had to restart in safe mode, uninstall and re-install Windows and reset my PC which wiped out all other apps. I have now lost countless hours of work which is a lot of $$$ as a professional photographer. If this update caused permanent damage to my PC my lawyers will be in touch for reimbursement. This is unacceptable. A driver update should NEVER cause a system crash. Error received: Video_TDR_failure nvlddrukm.sys Custom PC: Intel Core i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz G. Skill Ripjaws V Series RAM 32 GB DDR4-2666 Windows 10 Home 64bit Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500 GB (Program storage) Western 2T HD (Data storage) Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250 GB (scratch) GeForce GTX 980 Monitor ASUS PA279Q 2560 x 1440
You have no idea how frustrated I am right now. I just updated my driver to the new 364.47 and like the others in this thread it crashed Windows. I got a black screen with a blue line on right and half on bottom of the screen blinking. I had to restart in safe mode, uninstall and re-install Windows and reset my PC which wiped out all other apps. I have now lost countless hours of work which is a lot of $$$ as a professional photographer. If this update caused permanent damage to my PC my lawyers will be in touch for reimbursement. This is unacceptable. A driver update should NEVER cause a system crash. Error received: Video_TDR_failure nvlddrukm.sys

Custom PC:
Intel Core i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz
G. Skill Ripjaws V Series RAM 32 GB DDR4-2666
Windows 10 Home 64bit
Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500 GB (Program storage)
Western 2T HD (Data storage)
Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250 GB (scratch)
GeForce GTX 980
Monitor ASUS PA279Q 2560 x 1440

Posted 03/07/2016 05:16 PM   
Anyone else who cannot logon to Nvidia? It just says "Connecting to NVIDIA..." and nothing else after entering my Google-creds.
Anyone else who cannot logon to Nvidia? It just says "Connecting to NVIDIA..." and nothing else after entering my Google-creds.

GFX: Gainward® GTX1080 Phoenix
Monitor: AOC® G2460PG G-Sync
Motherboard: ASUS® P8Z77-V LX
CPU: Intel® Core i7-3770 3,4 GHz with 16GB RAM
Misc: Nvidia Shield TV

Posted 03/07/2016 05:20 PM   
This driver crashed my system too just as for SonyaKassen above. I'm a computer professional and could recover with only a few hours of time lost, but really, what will normal users do? nVidia outsourced their driver development to save a few bucks and this is the sad but forseeable result.
This driver crashed my system too just as for SonyaKassen above. I'm a computer professional and could recover with only a few hours of time lost, but really, what will normal users do?

nVidia outsourced their driver development to save a few bucks and this is the sad but forseeable result.

Posted 03/07/2016 05:22 PM   
Crashed while installing. Have two monitors hooked up and had for a very long time with previous driver with no issues. Can now only use VGA monitor cannot plug any hdmi monitor in, it crashes driver and forces reboot. Cleanly uninstalled driver and reinstalled with same issue. This time I left external monitors disconnected for instal and it installed without any crashes but when I plug any external hdmi monitor in it crashes same as before and reboots. This is with clean install of 364.47. Please give me download link for previous version till you guys can work this out. I need my external hdmi monitor to work. Knew I should of waited for update grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 1) Graphics card/GPU make and model:Nvidia GEFORCE GTX 670MX 2) Is this a driver regression? Previous driver was latest until this one 3) Operating System Windows 8.1 latest patches 4) Is your graphics card manually overclocked. Not at all. 5) System specs: ASUS G75VX with 24Gb Memory, 256SSD drive. Please just give me install link to previous version which worked flawlessly.
Crashed while installing. Have two monitors hooked up and had for a very long time with previous driver with no issues. Can now only use VGA monitor cannot plug any hdmi monitor in, it crashes driver and forces reboot. Cleanly uninstalled driver and reinstalled with same issue. This time I left external monitors disconnected for instal and it installed without any crashes but when I plug any external hdmi monitor in it crashes same as before and reboots. This is with clean install of 364.47. Please give me download link for previous version till you guys can work this out. I need my external hdmi monitor to work. Knew I should of waited for update grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

1) Graphics card/GPU make and model:Nvidia GEFORCE GTX 670MX
2) Is this a driver regression? Previous driver was latest until this one
3) Operating System Windows 8.1 latest patches
4) Is your graphics card manually overclocked. Not at all.
5) System specs: ASUS G75VX with 24Gb Memory, 256SSD drive.

Please just give me install link to previous version which worked flawlessly.

Posted 03/07/2016 05:22 PM   
All running well but colours are set to 100 in digital vibrance and moving it makes everything go black and white.
All running well but colours are set to 100 in digital vibrance and moving it makes everything go black and white.

3930K @ 5.0 - RIVF - GTX Titan TRI-SLI - 16GB Avexir 2133 ram at 2333Mhz - EVGA G2 1300W PSU - XSPC H2 Case - Logitech G19 - Logitech G502 - XSPC Raystorm D5 RX360 water cooling kit + XSPC RX240 Rad - Asus ROG Swift G-Sync Monitor - W8.1

Posted 03/07/2016 05:24 PM   
Win10 Pro 10568.122 with GTX 970, 2 monitor setup. I will not touch these drivers as I just tried to install them and the screens started to flash black over and over during install and then even after reboot. It was a PITA to get the drivers removed so I can revert back to the last good ones. HOW are these WHQL!? I'm not even going to try installing these again. Fix your crap Nvidia!
Win10 Pro 10568.122 with GTX 970, 2 monitor setup. I will not touch these drivers as I just tried to install them and the screens started to flash black over and over during install and then even after reboot. It was a PITA to get the drivers removed so I can revert back to the last good ones. HOW are these WHQL!? I'm not even going to try installing these again. Fix your crap Nvidia!

Posted 03/07/2016 05:28 PM   
Get blue screen of death every time. I even wiped pc and reinstalled windows 10 and still got BSOD. 20GM RAM GTX 970 gpu amd fx 8300 cpu 4 monitors msi 970 Motherboard
Get blue screen of death every time. I even wiped pc and reinstalled windows 10 and still got BSOD.
20GM RAM
GTX 970 gpu
amd fx 8300 cpu
4 monitors
msi 970 Motherboard

Posted 03/07/2016 05:36 PM   
Hey guys i haven't had the issue since i decided not to update but i did question them on facebook about it and got this reply [img]http://i.imgur.com/DGwWRea.png[/img] Seem's like they are working on it.
Hey guys i haven't had the issue since i decided not to update but i did question them on facebook about it and got this reply

Seem's like they are working on it.

Posted 03/07/2016 05:36 PM   
Hey guys, Our driver team is actively investigating the issue and we will have more information shortly. Initial investigation suggests the issue is isolated to multiple-monitor configurations. As others have already suggested, you can either disconnect one monitor during the driver installation (and reconnect once completed) or you can uninstall the driver through Windows Safe-Mode and revert to a previous version.
Hey guys,

Our driver team is actively investigating the issue and we will have more information shortly. Initial investigation suggests the issue is isolated to multiple-monitor configurations.

As others have already suggested, you can either disconnect one monitor during the driver installation (and reconnect once completed) or you can uninstall the driver through Windows Safe-Mode and revert to a previous version.

Posted 03/07/2016 05:38 PM   
I had to go back to version 361.91. Probably could of gone to 362.00 but I am done testing for these fools that put out a driver without extensive testing. I am fully functional with external monitors and no crashing so all of you having issues go back to 361.91.
I had to go back to version 361.91. Probably could of gone to 362.00 but I am done testing for these fools that put out a driver without extensive testing. I am fully functional with external monitors and no crashing so all of you having issues go back to 361.91.

Posted 03/07/2016 05:41 PM   
NVidia um disconnecting external monitor during driver install is just to get a clean install. It still crashes after the driver has been installed. Everyone just revert to previous version. New version is junk.
NVidia um disconnecting external monitor during driver install is just to get a clean install. It still crashes after the driver has been installed. Everyone just revert to previous version. New version is junk.

Posted 03/07/2016 05:42 PM   
  5 / 89    
Scroll To Top