Official 364.51 Game Ready WHQL Display Driver Feedback Thread (Released 3/10/16) - Updated
  1 / 89    
[b]UPDATE: After finding a critical installation issue, the team has replaced yesterday’s driver (364.47) with today’s new driver (364.51). This driver has been submitted to Microsoft for WHQL-approval and we will update the driver package online as soon as we have the certified package.[/b] Today we released NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready WHQL display driver version 364.47. This driver ensures you will have an optimal experience with Tom Clancy’s The Division, Hitman, Need for Speed, Ashes of the Singularity, and Rise of the Tomb Raider. Learn more: [url]http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/tom-clancys-the-division-game-ready-drivers-released[/url] You can download the new GeForce Game Ready 364.47 display driver through GeForce Experience or from the GeForce.com Drivers page. [u][b]Providing Feedback:[/b][/u] Please feel free to leave feedback for any driver related issues specific to this driver. By providing your information here, you may also help others who may be experiencing the same issue you are. The more information we receive from you and others, the easier it will be for us to reproduce this issue in our labs and provide a fix through a future driver. Alternately, you may provide this same information through our NVIDIA Display Driver Feedback Form below: [url]http://surveys.nvidia.com/index.jsp?pi=6e7ea6bb4a02641fa8f07694a40f8ac6[/url] Please provide the following information as best you can: 1) Graphics card/GPU make and model: 2) Is this a driver regression? If yes, what was the last driver version which did not have this driver bug? 3) Operating System (Please indicate if you are on the Windows 10 Insider Program): 4) Is your graphics card manually overclocked/factory overclocked? If your graphics card is factory overclocked or manually overclocked, we recommend that you lower the clock speeds of your graphics card to NVIDIA reference clock speeds by using the NVIDIA Debug Mode as shown in the screenshot below: [img]https://a70ad2d16996820e6285-3c315462976343d903d5b3a03b69072d.ssl.cf2.rackcdn.com/f74e542f8d751b86ccaa53384d0e1ecb[/img] 5) If your issue is specific to a game or application, please provide the title and if possible version of the software 6) Describe the display driver issue you are encountering and if possible include step by step instructions on how to reproduce this bug. Please use the knowledge base article "How to provide valuable feedback to NVIDIA" as a guide to help you include information that will help us root cause the problem. [url]http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3141[/url] 7) Software/driver issues can sometimes be specific to a users system configuration. Please provide your system information so that we may attempt to match it as closely as possible. CPU make and model: Amount of system memory: Motherboard make and model (if OEM system, please provide your PC make and model instead): Motherboard BIOS version: Monitor(s) make and model: Sound card make and model: 8) If your system meets the driver requirements however the installation process fails or gives you an error message, please reinstall the driver with logging enabled so that we may investigate the cause for this issue. Instruction available from the URL below: [url]http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3171[/url]
UPDATE: After finding a critical installation issue, the team has replaced yesterday’s driver (364.47) with today’s new driver (364.51).

This driver has been submitted to Microsoft for WHQL-approval and we will update the driver package online as soon as we have the certified package.

Today we released NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready WHQL display driver version 364.47. This driver ensures you will have an optimal experience with Tom Clancy’s The Division, Hitman, Need for Speed, Ashes of the Singularity, and Rise of the Tomb Raider. Learn more:

http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/tom-clancys-the-division-game-ready-drivers-released

You can download the new GeForce Game Ready 364.47 display driver through GeForce Experience or from the GeForce.com Drivers page.

Providing Feedback:
Please feel free to leave feedback for any driver related issues specific to this driver. By providing your information here, you may also help others who may be experiencing the same issue you are. The more information we receive from you and others, the easier it will be for us to reproduce this issue in our labs and provide a fix through a future driver. Alternately, you may provide this same information through our NVIDIA Display Driver Feedback Form below:

http://surveys.nvidia.com/index.jsp?pi=6e7ea6bb4a02641fa8f07694a40f8ac6

Please provide the following information as best you can:

1) Graphics card/GPU make and model:
2) Is this a driver regression? If yes, what was the last driver version which did not have this driver bug?
3) Operating System (Please indicate if you are on the Windows 10 Insider Program):
4) Is your graphics card manually overclocked/factory overclocked? If your graphics card is factory overclocked or manually overclocked, we recommend that you lower the clock speeds of your graphics card to NVIDIA reference clock speeds by using the NVIDIA Debug Mode as shown in the screenshot below:

5) If your issue is specific to a game or application, please provide the title and if possible version of the software
6) Describe the display driver issue you are encountering and if possible include step by step instructions on how to reproduce this bug. Please use the knowledge base article "How to provide valuable feedback to NVIDIA" as a guide to help you include information that will help us root cause the problem.

http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3141

7) Software/driver issues can sometimes be specific to a users system configuration. Please provide your system information so that we may attempt to match it as closely as possible.

CPU make and model:
Amount of system memory:
Motherboard make and model (if OEM system, please provide your PC make and model instead):
Motherboard BIOS version:
Monitor(s) make and model:
Sound card make and model:

8) If your system meets the driver requirements however the installation process fails or gives you an error message, please reinstall the driver with logging enabled so that we may investigate the cause for this issue. Instruction available from the URL below:

http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3171

We can't fix your bug if we can't reproduce it. Please provide as much details as possible including specs, steps to reproduce, graphics settings used, etc..

For GeForce driver issues, please leave feedback in driver feedback form: Driver Feedback

For SHIELD Tablet issues/requests, please leave feedback in the SHIELD Tablet feedback form: SHIELD Tablet Feedback

For SHIELD Android TV issues/requests, please leave feedback in the SHIELD feedback form: SHIELD Feedback

I am also available on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/manuelguzman

Posted 03/05/2016 02:28 AM   
[i][b]NOTE: Best way to make sure your issue is addressed is to provide sufficient feedback so that we can reproduce your issue. If you are not sure what information you should provide, please fill out the driver feedback form below as best you can:[/b][/i] http://surveys.nvidia.com/index.jsp?pi=6e7ea6bb4a02641fa8f07694a40f8ac6 [u][b]Issues and Updates[/b][/u] [b]7:30AM 3/8/16 After finding a critical installation issue, the team has replaced yesterday’s driver (364.47) with today’s new driver (364.51). This driver has been submitted to Microsoft for WHQL-approval and we will update the driver package online as soon as we have the certified package. [/b] [b]4:00PM PST We have reproduced the issue and our engineers continue to debug it. Initial investigation suggests the issue is related to doing an "Express" installation. We suggest those willing to try this driver use a Custom -> Clean Install installation.[/b] [b]9:30AM PST We have received reports of some users having issues installing today’s Game Ready Driver. Initial investigation suggests the issue is isolated to multiple-monitor configurations. Should you experience issues, you can either disconnect one monitor during the driver installation (and reconnect once completed) or you can uninstall the driver through Windows Safe-Mode and revert to a previous version. Our driver team is actively investigating the issue and we will have more information shortly.[/b]
NOTE: Best way to make sure your issue is addressed is to provide sufficient feedback so that we can reproduce your issue. If you are not sure what information you should provide, please fill out the driver feedback form below as best you can:

http://surveys.nvidia.com/index.jsp?pi=6e7ea6bb4a02641fa8f07694a40f8ac6

Issues and Updates

7:30AM 3/8/16
After finding a critical installation issue, the team has replaced yesterday’s driver (364.47) with today’s new driver (364.51). This driver has been submitted to Microsoft for WHQL-approval and we will update the driver package online as soon as we have the certified package.

4:00PM PST
We have reproduced the issue and our engineers continue to debug it. Initial investigation suggests the issue is related to doing an "Express" installation. We suggest those willing to try this driver use a Custom -> Clean Install installation.

9:30AM PST
We have received reports of some users having issues installing today’s Game Ready Driver. Initial investigation suggests the issue is isolated to multiple-monitor configurations.
Should you experience issues, you can either disconnect one monitor during the driver installation (and reconnect once completed) or you can uninstall the driver through Windows Safe-Mode and revert to a previous version. Our driver team is actively investigating the issue and we will have more information shortly.

We can't fix your bug if we can't reproduce it. Please provide as much details as possible including specs, steps to reproduce, graphics settings used, etc..

For GeForce driver issues, please leave feedback in driver feedback form: Driver Feedback

For SHIELD Tablet issues/requests, please leave feedback in the SHIELD Tablet feedback form: SHIELD Tablet Feedback

For SHIELD Android TV issues/requests, please leave feedback in the SHIELD feedback form: SHIELD Feedback

I am also available on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/manuelguzman

Posted 03/05/2016 02:28 AM   
DAAAAAAAAMN Nvidia. Back at it again, with the drivers, without Async support.
DAAAAAAAAMN Nvidia. Back at it again, with the drivers, without Async support.

Posted 03/07/2016 02:14 PM   
[b]Windows 10 Fixed Issues[/b] [.]Discrete GPU remains on by default, even if no app is running. [200172650][/.] [.]Flickering is seen on the LVDS, but not an external monitor, when clone mode is set with G-SYNC enabled. [200170772][/.] [.][364.07, Assassin's Creed Syndicate] With ShadowPlay enabled, game crashes at launch pointing to nvwgf2um.dll. [200168443][/.] [.][361.14] System hangs during driver installation. [200149074][/.] [.][361.91] Stutter in DirectX 9 games when AA forced override is used. [1731438][/.] [.]TDR on Adobe Illustrator CC 2015 with drivers after Release 353. [1726408][/.] [.]The Twitch broadcast game title does not match Twitch's game library. [1708975][/.] [.][SLI] Assassin's Creed: Syndicate needs an SLI profile. [1666227][/.] [b]Windows 8.1/Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Vista Fixed Issues[/b] [.][361.91] Stutter in DirectX 9 games when AA forced override is used. [1731438][/.] [.][361.75, GK104] Call of Duty Black Ops III: volumetric light corruption. [1724810][/.] [.][SLI] Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege shows corruption when Alt+Tab used in fullscreen mode. [1724562][/.] [.][SLI] Assassin's Creed: Syndicate needs an SLI profile. [1666227][/.] [.][SLI] 3D Surround does not work in Titanfall. [1545116][/.]
Windows 10 Fixed Issues

• Discrete GPU remains on by default, even if no app is running. [200172650]
  • Flickering is seen on the LVDS, but not an external monitor, when clone mode is set with G-SYNC enabled. [200170772]
  • [364.07, Assassin's Creed Syndicate] With ShadowPlay enabled, game crashes at launch pointing to nvwgf2um.dll. [200168443]
  • [361.14] System hangs during driver installation. [200149074]
  • [361.91] Stutter in DirectX 9 games when AA forced override is used. [1731438]
  • TDR on Adobe Illustrator CC 2015 with drivers after Release 353. [1726408]
  • The Twitch broadcast game title does not match Twitch's game library. [1708975]
  • [SLI] Assassin's Creed: Syndicate needs an SLI profile. [1666227]

• Windows 8.1/Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Vista Fixed Issues

• [361.91] Stutter in DirectX 9 games when AA forced override is used. [1731438]
  • [361.75, GK104] Call of Duty Black Ops III: volumetric light corruption. [1724810]
  • [SLI] Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege shows corruption when Alt+Tab used in fullscreen mode. [1724562]
  • [SLI] Assassin's Creed: Syndicate needs an SLI profile. [1666227]
  • [SLI] 3D Surround does not work in Titanfall. [1545116]
  • GPU MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Armor 8GB GDDR5
    M/B MSI X99S SLI PLUS
    CPU Intel® Core™ i7-5820K | Cooler Master Hyper 212X
    PSU Cooler Master G750M
    RAM Corsair Vengeance® LPX 16GB 4x4GB DDR4
    SSD Crucial MX100 512GB
    SSD Crucial MX300 1TB
    O/S Microsoft Windows 10 Creators Update 64-bit

Posted 03/07/2016 02:35 PM   
    Just tried to install this version from 361.91. Samsung 500 840 SSD 16GB Ram GTX 980TI i7-3770k Asus Deluxe 4 monitors, 3 Dell 1920x1200 ips 1 Asus 1920x1080 nvsurround 6028x1200 While installing, system crashed with black screen had to hard reboot then system booted to black screen and unable to do anything. Had to restore windows to previous settings. Start menu still hosed by going to way upper left corner and simply does not work.
    Just tried to install this version from 361.91.
    Samsung 500 840 SSD
    16GB Ram
    GTX 980TI
    i7-3770k
    Asus Deluxe
    4 monitors, 3 Dell 1920x1200 ips 1 Asus 1920x1080
    nvsurround 6028x1200

While installing, system crashed with black screen had to hard reboot then system booted to black screen and unable to do anything. Had to restore windows to previous settings. Start menu still hosed by going to way upper left corner and simply does not work.

CPU - Core i7 3770k
    RAM - DDR3 1600 16g
    Mobo- Asus P8Z77 - v deluxe
    Case - Corsair Full Tower 900d
    GPU - GTX 980ti
    PSU - Corsair 1000
    SSD- Samsung 512gb
    HDD - 3 WD 1tb
    Monitors - 3 Dell u2412Mb 1- Asus VN247
    Nvidia Drivers - 378.78

Posted 03/07/2016 02:57 PM   
    While installing System Crash, TDR BOD , not able to boot. Had to uninstall the Driver in safe mode. It Crashed while installing the Driver , the Screens start flickering until Bluescreen. GTX 980TI MSI Not Overclocked Windows 10
    While installing System Crash, TDR BOD , not able to boot. Had to uninstall the Driver in safe mode.
    It Crashed while installing the Driver , the Screens start flickering until Bluescreen.

GTX 980TI MSI
    Not Overclocked
    Windows 10

Posted 03/07/2016 03:01 PM   
    Those having issues with installing, I recommend using DDU with a reboot to clean out all previous driver files from the system then doing an install. I have yet to run into an issue at the moment but will report anything that comes up once The Division comes up as playable for me.
    Those having issues with installing, I recommend using DDU with a reboot to clean out all previous driver files from the system then doing an install.

I have yet to run into an issue at the moment but will report anything that comes up once The Division comes up as playable for me.
    Posted 03/07/2016 03:02 PM   
    I got this TDR crash too.. Needed to start in SafeMode and uninstall the driver. EDIT: I disconnected 2 of my 3 monitors, made a DDU and the installation of the newest driver were successfull!
    I got this TDR crash too.. Needed to start in SafeMode and uninstall the driver.

EDIT: I disconnected 2 of my 3 monitors, made a DDU and the installation of the newest driver were successfull!

- Asus X99-A
    - I7 5820K @ 4.5 GHz
    - 16GB G.Skill DDR4
    - 256GB SanDisk SSD
    - ASUS GTX 970
    - BenQ 24"x3 LED
    - Steelseries Rival
    - Corsair K95
    - Corsair VOID RGB Wireless

Posted 03/07/2016 03:05 PM   
    Same troubles as people above. 8GM RAM GTX 970 i5 4590 H97-Plus 2 Monitors.
    Same troubles as people above.

8GM RAM
    GTX 970
    i5 4590
    H97-Plus
    2 Monitors.

Posted 03/07/2016 03:07 PM   
    Does this driver support async support within Ashes Of Singularity?
    Does this driver support async support within Ashes Of Singularity?

Posted 03/07/2016 03:09 PM   
    Yup, cannot install the notebook version (965m) on an AORUS X5 - black screen, corruption issues abound. Happens after a DDU cleanup too.
    Yup, cannot install the notebook version (965m) on an AORUS X5 - black screen, corruption issues abound. Happens after a DDU cleanup too.

System : Aorus X5 (Broadwell, 16gb RAM)
    Graphics : Nvidia 965m SLI with Gsync Panel

Posted 03/07/2016 03:12 PM   
    Same disaster here...crash everything
    Same disaster here...crash everything

Gigabyte H97-HD3
    I7 4790K @ 4.8 GHz
    32GB HyperX DDR3 1866mhz
    500GB Samsung Evo SSD
    Seagate 1TB
    Plextor DVD
    MSI GTX 970
    HP 24"x3 LED
    Zalman z9u3
    Windows 10 pro 64bit

Posted 03/07/2016 03:12 PM   
    No issues installing or otherwise but I'm a bit annoyed it created a startmenu folder with random Vulkan crap in it.
    No issues installing or otherwise but I'm a bit annoyed it created a startmenu folder with random Vulkan crap in it.

Posted 03/07/2016 03:19 PM   
    Tested twice, redownloaded file and still does not work. Express and Custom install results in major screen corruption on the desktop at best on a 965m SLI config, worst case a black screen. Could not even reach the screen to enable SLI.
    Tested twice, redownloaded file and still does not work. Express and Custom install results in major screen corruption on the desktop at best on a 965m SLI config, worst case a black screen. Could not even reach the screen to enable SLI.

System : Aorus X5 (Broadwell, 16gb RAM)
    Graphics : Nvidia 965m SLI with Gsync Panel

Posted 03/07/2016 03:21 PM   
    Tested twice here too, same thing again
    Tested twice here too, same thing again

Gigabyte H97-HD3
    I7 4790K @ 4.8 GHz
    32GB HyperX DDR3 1866mhz
    500GB Samsung Evo SSD
    Seagate 1TB
    Plextor DVD
    MSI GTX 970