Need for Speed No Limits..Not compatible?
Has anybody tried it on the SATV? Play store shows it as not compatible. If anyone has tried it please let us know. Also looking for a direct download link if anyone can share.
Has anybody tried it on the SATV? Play store shows it as not compatible.

If anyone has tried it please let us know. Also looking for a direct download link if anyone can share.

Posted 10/03/2015 05:49 PM   
I installed it and tried it. There appears to be ZERO controller support - so even attempting a side load would be futile. But - I'll try it anyway and post the direct download if it comes up aces.
I installed it and tried it. There appears to be ZERO controller support - so even attempting a side load would be futile.

But - I'll try it anyway and post the direct download if it comes up aces.

Shane R. Monroe
NVidia Shield Zone - Shield Device Utopia
Shield TV Compatibility List - Contribute Today
Shield Help and Chat Room - Come chat!

Posted 10/03/2015 08:00 PM   
[quote="Shane_R_Monroe"]I installed it and tried it. There appears to be ZERO controller support - so even attempting a side load would be futile. But - I'll try it anyway and post the direct download if it comes up aces.[/quote] NHL Games, Need for Speed Game, Spider-Man Games, and some other game you can try get to Geforce Now :p By PC Game style of it so bored of Android game must people include IAP bettre that $50 for Android Game and never include IAP.
Shane_R_Monroe said:I installed it and tried it. There appears to be ZERO controller support - so even attempting a side load would be futile.

But - I'll try it anyway and post the direct download if it comes up aces.

NHL Games, Need for Speed Game, Spider-Man Games, and some other game you can try get to Geforce Now :p

By PC Game style of it so bored of Android game must people include IAP bettre that $50 for Android Game and never include IAP.

Posted 10/03/2015 10:19 PM   
Asking due to the good reviews it js getting. Hard to believe they would not support controllers in a racing game.
Asking due to the good reviews it js getting. Hard to believe they would not support controllers in a racing game.

Posted 10/03/2015 10:34 PM   
[quote="Johnciaccio"]Asking due to the good reviews it js getting. Hard to believe they would not support controllers in a racing game.[/quote] Welcome to the era of mobile gaming :)
Johnciaccio said:Asking due to the good reviews it js getting. Hard to believe they would not support controllers in a racing game.

Welcome to the era of mobile gaming :)

Shane R. Monroe

Posted 10/03/2015 10:43 PM   
[quote="Johnciaccio"]Asking due to the good reviews it js getting. Hard to believe they would not support controllers in a racing game.[/quote] The game is just build for Android Smart Phone and not even for Android TV, so long they dont build support for Android TV you should not count one Gamepad support.
Johnciaccio said:Asking due to the good reviews it js getting. Hard to believe they would not support controllers in a racing game.

The game is just build for Android Smart Phone and not even for Android TV, so long they dont build support for Android TV you should not count one Gamepad support.

Posted 10/03/2015 10:55 PM   
Tested. It will sideload. It will download data. ZERO controller support. Unplayable.
Tested. It will sideload. It will download data.

ZERO controller support. Unplayable.

Shane R. Monroe

Posted 10/03/2015 11:02 PM   
There is this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMpo38Yv3NU But I do not want to root my deice as it suggests in the description. Wish there was an easier way as this is a pretty decent game actually.
There is this:

But I do not want to root my deice as it suggests in the description. Wish there was an easier way as this is a pretty decent game actually.

Posted 12/01/2015 04:45 PM   
Anything that can access the touch screen is going to require root.
Anything that can access the touch screen is going to require root.

Shane R. Monroe

Posted 12/01/2015 08:21 PM   
I love how this game is shown on the banner of the Nvidia site but when you click on learn more you find out it only works on the shield tablet. How sad and disappointing.
I love how this game is shown on the banner of the Nvidia site but when you click on learn more you find out it only works on the shield tablet. How sad and disappointing.

Posted 12/03/2015 12:19 AM   
[quote="Shane_R_Monroe"]Tested. It will sideload. It will download data. ZERO controller support. Unplayable.[/quote] What about mirroring it via Chromecast on a tablet or phone to the shield? Would that work?
Shane_R_Monroe said:Tested. It will sideload. It will download data.

ZERO controller support. Unplayable.

What about mirroring it via Chromecast on a tablet or phone to the shield? Would that work?

Posted 12/03/2015 12:57 AM   
[quote="Coolin82"]What about mirroring it via Chromecast on a tablet or phone to the shield? Would that work? [/quote] You probably could. I'm not sure how great the experience would be, though. There will likely be a bit of lag between what you see on your TV and what's going on in-game. For a fast-paced, racing game like NFS, you'd probably have difficulty accurately controlling everything. That said, try it out and let us know how it works.
Coolin82 said:What about mirroring it via Chromecast on a tablet or phone to the shield? Would that work?

You probably could. I'm not sure how great the experience would be, though. There will likely be a bit of lag between what you see on your TV and what's going on in-game. For a fast-paced, racing game like NFS, you'd probably have difficulty accurately controlling everything. That said, try it out and let us know how it works.

Posted 12/03/2015 02:32 AM   
rooted with full android custom rom you can use game controller 2 touch. with sideloaded app.
rooted with full android custom rom you can use game controller 2 touch. with sideloaded app.

Posted 10/09/2016 09:40 PM   
Scroll To Top