Humble Bundle compatibility list
since i'm not working (broken collar bone), and i've got an insane amount of games through HB (254 counting today's), i thought i'd go through and see which work with our glorious device, and with nvidia controller compatibility. I'm putting an asterisk * next to the ones that show up in the leanback launcher, because that seems like a nice thing to do. i probably tried ~50 or so today, and went by what i thought was interesting/should work. i'll start going alphabetically tomorrow. maybe i'll make a list of what [i]doesn't[/i] work, since some of them were really surprising, and i don't by all means have everything from HB, just a whole crap load of them. if anybody feels like contributing, feel free and i'll add to the list. let's get started, shall we? [.]aces of the luftwaffe[/.] [.]alpha wave *[/.] [.]always sometimes monsters*[/.] [.]anomaly 2[/.] [.]another world (was also called "out of this world" way back before i could buy alcohol)[/.] [.]aquaria[/.] [.]the bard's tale *[/.] [.]bean's quest[/.] [.]beat buddy *[/.] [.]boulder dash[/.] [.]canabalt[/.] [.]carcassonne * (bummed this is the only board game)[/.] [.]clash of puppets (if you can stand the pixelation in the background)[/.] [.]crimsonland[/.] [.]dark echo *[/.] [.]duet[/.] [.]dynamite fishing world games[/.] [.]evoland *[/.] [.]exiles: far colony *[/.] [.]frozen synapse *PRIME*[/.] [.]garou: mark of the wolves * (includes a character named butt, no joke.)[/.] [.]goat simulator, the o.g.[/.] [.]goat simulator: GoatZ: you can't be fuckin serious edition *[/.] [.]groundskeeper 2 *[/.] [.]gunslugs *[/.] [.]haunt the house: terrortown *[/.] [.]heroes of loot 1&2 *[/.] [.]I.F.O pretty fun little game[/.] [.]joe danger *[/.] [.]leo's fortune *[/.] [.]lost echo * navigate with stick, not d-pad.[/.] [.]limbo[/.] [.]little big adventure[/.] [.]meltdown premium *[/.] [.]metal slug 1-3, X (click right analog stick when asked to tap.)[/.] [.]neverending nightmares[/.] [.]neon shadow[/.] [.]never alone[/.] [.]orborun *[/.] [.]r-type*[/.] [.]r-type 2[/.] [.]raiden legacy (runs in portrait mode.)[/.] [.]riptide gp 2 *[/.] [.]road not taken (use back to advance dialogue)[/.] [.]rungunjumpgun (shoulder buttons)[/.] [.]samurai shodown (click right stick. also, shodown spelling is not my own.)[/.] [.]save the puppies[/.] [.]shadow blade * (shows up under apps.)[/.] [.]skulls of the shogun[/.] [.]space grunts*[/.] [.]sproggiwood - weird controls, but looks nice[/.] [.]stage dive legends[/.] [.]super hexagon[/.] [.]the cave *[/.] [.]the king of fighters '98 *[/.] [.]the silver bullet[/.] [.]this war of mine *[/.] [.]time surfer[/.] [.]tiny keep *[/.] [.]tomb raider 1&2*[/.] [.]tower madness 2[/.] [.]trouserheart[/.] [.]vvvvvvv[/.] [.]warhammer 40k quest * (supports the remote, too. which i guess is kinda cool.)[/.] [.]ys chronicles 1 no leanback support[/.] [.]ys chronicles II*[/.] [.]zombie gunship *[/.] you know, screw it, my fiancee can wait another ten minutes to watch the end of our harry potter marathon, i'm gonna go through and list what i tried and couldn't get to work, for whatever reason, maybe only for lacking controller support. i'll try to leave hints if i can where i'm able to remember. cut me some slack though, i'm sky high on painkillers. [.]1941, 1942, & 1944[/.] [.]2-bit cowboy[/.] [.]6180 the moon[/.] [.]80 days[/.] [.]aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! (force = mass x acceleration)[/.] [.]aby escape deluxe[/.] [.]adventures of poco eco - wouldn't install[/.] [.]amelia[/.] [.]anodyne[/.] [.]anomaly defenders[/.] [.]anomaly korea[/.] [.]anomaly warzone earth[/.] [.]aporkalypse - runs fine, control issues[/.] [.]aralon hd (refused to install)[/.] [.]auro[/.] [.]avadon: black fortress (probably would work fine with a mouse if that's how you wanna roll)[/.] [.]avernum: escape from the pit (same as above)[/.] [.]badland premium (kinda surprised)[/.] [.]battlestation harbinger[/.] [.]bit dungeon 1&2[/.] [.]beast busters[/.] [.]blackwekk 1-3[/.] [.]blazing star[/.] [.]bad hotel (first one to actually crash. had to reboot)[/.] [.]bag it![/.] [.]bardbarian (couldn't do LT+X in the tutorial without the menu popping up?)[/.] [.]bladeslinger[/.] [.]blek[/.] [.]blocky roads[/.] [.]botanicula[/.] [.]boundem[/.] [.]breach & clear[/.] [.]bridge constructor[/.] [.]bridge constructor playground[/.] [.]broken sword 1&2, presumably 5 as well.[/.] [.]buddy & me[/.] [.]carmageddon[/.] [.]catan[/.] [.]chameleon run - it does include a generic unity icon in the leanback launcher, though[/.] [.]chainsaw warrior[/.] [.]chainsaw warrior: lotn[/.] [.]circa infinity[/.] [.]cloud chasers[/.] [.]clouds and sheep 1&2[/.] [.]cogs[/.] [.]color sheep[/.] [.]combo crew special edition[/.] [.]containment: the zombie puzzler[/.] [.]contre jour[/.] [.]corto maltese - secrets of venice[/.] [.]cosmonautica[/.] [.]costume quest (too bad, double fine makes great games)[/.] [.]crayon physics deluxe[/.] [.]crowntakers (only because i couldn't 'enter' tiles without touch. everything else worked)[/.] [.]cubemen 1&2[/.] [.]cyberlords (seems to be fine if you don't mind using mouse mode.)[/.] [.]dark lands premium[/.] [.]dead effect premium[/.] [.]deep under the sky[/.] [.]desert bus[/.] [.]desktop dungeons[/.] [.]devil's attorney[/.] [.]devious dungeons 1&2[/.] [.]dim light[/.] [.]doggins[/.] [.]don't move[/.] [.]doodle devil, god, kingdom[/.] [.]door kickers[/.] [.]draw a stickman epic[/.] [.]dropsy[/.] [.]dungelot: shattered lands[/.] [.]dungeon defenders[/.] [.]edge classic/extended[/.] [.]eggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg[/.] [.]epocj 1&2[/.] [.]eliss infinity[/.] [.]enviro-bear 2010[/.] [.]eufloria hd[/.] [.]fatal fury special[/.] [.]fearless fantasy[/.] [.]fieldrunners 1&2[/.] [.]first strike[/.] [.]five nights at freddy's[/.] [.]fotonica[/.] [.]fractal[/.] [.]framed[/.] [.]freeze 2[/.] [.]frozen synapse[/.] [.]funky smugglers[/.] [.]galcon fusion/legends[/.] [.]gemeni rue[/.] [.]ghosts of memories[/.] [.]god of blades[/.] [.]greedcorp[/.] [.]grim fandango remastered[/.] [.]gunbrick[/.] [.]hellraid: the escape (couldn't install)[/.] [.]hero academy[/.] [.]hero ninja cats (wut?)[/.] [.]highrise word heroes premium[/.] [.]hitman go[/.] [.]horn[/.] [.]hundreds (actually has a warning stating a requirement for "extreme multitouch)[/.] [.]incredipede[/.] [.]ironclad tactics[/.] [.]ittle dew (wouldn't install)[/.] [.]jack lumber[/.] [.]jazz: trump's journey premium[/.] [.]jelly defense[/.] [.]joe dever's lone wolf[/.] [.]jump 'n' shoot attack[/.] [.]kareteka classic[/.] [.]king of dragon pass[/.] [.]kingdom rush, including origins & frontiers[/.] [.]knights of pen & paper[/.] [.]last horizon - fatal error, not for android tv. convenient.[/.] [.]lara croft GO[/.] [.]lyne[/.] [.]little inferno[/.] [.]llamas with hats: WTF is going on here edition (possibly editorialized title)[/.] [.]machinarium[/.] [.]mage and minions[/.] [.]mechcom 1&2[/.] [.]mcpixel [/.] [.]mikey hooks[/.] [.]mines of mars[/.] [.]monster loves you[/.] [.]monument valley[/.] [.]mountain[/.] [.]neuroshima hex[/.] [.]night sky[/.] [.]no thing (works until you die, then unresponsive *[/.] [.]odd bot out[/.] [.]olo[/.] [.]otttd[/.] [.]organ trail[/.] [.]oscura: second shadow[/.] [.]osmos [/.] [.]out there: omega edition[/.] [.]puddle - no controller support, mouse works.[/.] [.]puk[/.] [.]punch club[/.] [.]paper monsters[/.] [.]pixel heroes: byte & magic[/.] [.]plants v. zombies[/.] [.]pocket rpg[/.] [.]pretentious game - lovers edition[/.] [.]prune[/.] [.]pulse volume one[/.] [.]punch quest[/.] [.]puzzle retreat[/.] [.]qwop[/.] [.]quest of dungeons[/.] [.]ravensword: shadowlands (controller issues. couldn't use a moga on my phone, either.)[/.] [.]real boxing premium[/.] [.]rebuild 1&3[/.] [.]redden[/.] [.]relic rush[/.] [.]replica, no surprise there.[/.] [.]retsom[/.] [.]riddick the merc files[/.] [.]ridiculous fishing (duh)[/.] [.]sage solitaire[/.] [.]sally's law[/.] [.]savant ascent[/.] [.]secret of the magic crystals[/.] [.]secret sam kamikaze attack[/.] [.]shadowrun returns[/.] [.]shooting stars![/.] [.]siegecraft defender[/.] [.]skullpogo[/.] [.]slingshot racing[/.] [.]smallworld 2[/.] [.]so long oregon[/.] [.]soda drinker pro[/.] [.]solar 2[/.] [.]solar flux[/.] [.]sorcery 1&2 (and i'm assuming 3 but i didn't bother, honestly)[/.] [.]space chicks[/.] [.]space chem[/.] [.]spaceteam premium[/.] [.]spelltower[/.] [.]spider: the secret of bryce manor[/.] [.]splice[/.] [.]star chindy - wtf even is a chindy?[/.] [.]stealth bastard deluxe (aka stealth inc. for those with delicate sensibilities[/.] [.]strata[/.] [.]surgeon simulator[/.] [.]superbrothers: sword & sworcery[/.] [.]super dynamite fishing[/.] [.]super stickman golf premium[/.] [.]surgeon simulator[/.] [.]swordigo[/.] [.]swords & soldiers hd[/.] [.]syberia[/.] [.]syder arcade[/.] [.]symphony[/.] [.]the king of fighters '97 (crashes when you try to select anything)[/.] [.]talisman prologue[/.] [.]tentacle wars[/.] [.]tetrobot[/.] [.]the banner saga[/.] [.]the beggar's ride[/.] [.]the deer god[/.] [.]the horus heresy: drop assault[/.] [.]the inner world[/.] [.]the last express[/.] [.]the ministry of silly walks[/.] [.]the nightmare cooperative (wouldn't install)[/.] [.]the room 1&2[/.] [.]the shivah[/.] [.]the spookening[/.] [.]the walking dead: assault[/.] [.]thomas was alone (really surprised about this one)[/.] [.]threes[/.] [.]ticket to ride[/.] [.]tilt to live[/.] [.]timelines: assault on america[/.] [.]tiny guardians[/.] [.]titan attacks![/.] [.]toast time[/.] [.]toki tori (crashed on startup)[/.] [.]topia world builder[/.] [.]townsmen[/.] [.]twin blades[/.] [.]twofold inc.[/.] [.]twisty hollow[/.] [.]type:rider (anybody remember the band stereotyperider? i think from phoenix)[/.] [.]unmechanical - wouldn't install[/.] [.]vector[/.] [.]waking mars (bummer)[/.] [.]warhammer 40k: storm of vengeance[/.] [.]warhammer 40k: carnage (shows up under apps, though)[/.] [.]warhammer: snotling fling[/.] [.]warhammer: the app (omg, what are we gonna do without this one?)[/.] [.]wave wave[/.] [.]world of goo[/.] [.]worms 2-4 (seriously bummed about this)[/.] [.]zen bound 2[/.] [.]zombies, run! 5k training (why did i even bother?)[/.] [.]_prism[/.] [.]ipollute[/.] [.]oh my giraffe[/.] [.]rymdkapsel[/.] NOTE: i tried my best to replicate the app's wonky sense of alphabetizing. christ am i glad that's over. update 11/30/15 - it's been a while since i learned that there will no longer be mobile specific bundles, i just totally spaced mentioning it here. you can consider this list definitive, though not necessarily complete: there are a few bundles i missed at the beginning, and a couple i declined as uninteresting. any games that include android versions in the future that i buy will be included, at least until i totally lose interest. edited for humble mobile bundle 18 update, 5/9/16. you know, after they said they're not doing any more mobile bundles. not that i'm complaining. latest edit bundle 10.10.17 [.][/.]
since i'm not working (broken collar bone), and i've got an insane amount of games through HB (254 counting today's), i thought i'd go through and see which work with our glorious device, and with nvidia controller compatibility. I'm putting an asterisk * next to the ones that show up in the leanback launcher, because that seems like a nice thing to do. i probably tried ~50 or so today, and went by what i thought was interesting/should work. i'll start going alphabetically tomorrow. maybe i'll make a list of what doesn't work, since some of them were really surprising, and i don't by all means have everything from HB, just a whole crap load of them. if anybody feels like contributing, feel free and i'll add to the list. let's get started, shall we?

• aces of the luftwaffe
  • alpha wave *
  • always sometimes monsters*
  • anomaly 2
  • another world (was also called "out of this world" way back before i could buy alcohol)
  • aquaria
  • the bard's tale *
  • bean's quest
  • beat buddy *
  • boulder dash
  • canabalt
  • carcassonne * (bummed this is the only board game)
  • clash of puppets (if you can stand the pixelation in the background)
  • crimsonland
  • dark echo *
  • duet
  • dynamite fishing world games
  • evoland *
  • exiles: far colony *
  • frozen synapse *PRIME*
  • garou: mark of the wolves * (includes a character named butt, no joke.)
  • goat simulator, the o.g.
  • goat simulator: GoatZ: you can't be fuckin serious edition *
  • groundskeeper 2 *
  • gunslugs *
  • haunt the house: terrortown *
  • heroes of loot 1&2 *
  • I.F.O pretty fun little game
  • joe danger *
  • leo's fortune *
  • lost echo * navigate with stick, not d-pad.
  • limbo
  • little big adventure
  • meltdown premium *
  • metal slug 1-3, X (click right analog stick when asked to tap.)
  • neverending nightmares
  • neon shadow
  • never alone
  • orborun *
  • r-type*
  • r-type 2
  • raiden legacy (runs in portrait mode.)
  • riptide gp 2 *
  • road not taken (use back to advance dialogue)
  • rungunjumpgun (shoulder buttons)
  • samurai shodown (click right stick. also, shodown spelling is not my own.)
  • save the puppies
  • shadow blade * (shows up under apps.)
  • skulls of the shogun
  • space grunts*
  • sproggiwood - weird controls, but looks nice
  • stage dive legends
  • super hexagon
  • the cave *
  • the king of fighters '98 *
  • the silver bullet
  • this war of mine *
  • time surfer
  • tiny keep *
  • tomb raider 1&2*
  • tower madness 2
  • trouserheart
  • vvvvvvv
  • warhammer 40k quest * (supports the remote, too. which i guess is kinda cool.)
  • ys chronicles 1 no leanback support
  • ys chronicles II*
  • zombie gunship *

• you know, screw it, my fiancee can wait another ten minutes to watch the end of our harry potter marathon, i'm gonna go through and list what i tried and couldn't get to work, for whatever reason, maybe only for lacking controller support. i'll try to leave hints if i can where i'm able to remember. cut me some slack though, i'm sky high on painkillers.

• 1941, 1942, & 1944
  • 2-bit cowboy
  • 6180 the moon
  • 80 days
  • aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! (force = mass x acceleration)
  • aby escape deluxe
  • adventures of poco eco - wouldn't install
  • amelia
  • anodyne
  • anomaly defenders
  • anomaly korea
  • anomaly warzone earth
  • aporkalypse - runs fine, control issues
  • aralon hd (refused to install)
  • auro
  • avadon: black fortress (probably would work fine with a mouse if that's how you wanna roll)
  • avernum: escape from the pit (same as above)
  • badland premium (kinda surprised)
  • battlestation harbinger
  • bit dungeon 1&2
  • beast busters
  • blackwekk 1-3
  • blazing star
  • bad hotel (first one to actually crash. had to reboot)
  • bag it!
  • bardbarian (couldn't do LT+X in the tutorial without the menu popping up?)
  • bladeslinger
  • blek
  • blocky roads
  • botanicula
  • boundem
  • breach & clear
  • bridge constructor
  • bridge constructor playground
  • broken sword 1&2, presumably 5 as well.
  • buddy & me
  • carmageddon
  • catan
  • chameleon run - it does include a generic unity icon in the leanback launcher, though
  • chainsaw warrior
  • chainsaw warrior: lotn
  • circa infinity
  • cloud chasers
  • clouds and sheep 1&2
  • cogs
  • color sheep
  • combo crew special edition
  • containment: the zombie puzzler
  • contre jour
  • corto maltese - secrets of venice
  • cosmonautica
  • costume quest (too bad, double fine makes great games)
  • crayon physics deluxe
  • crowntakers (only because i couldn't 'enter' tiles without touch. everything else worked)
  • cubemen 1&2
  • cyberlords (seems to be fine if you don't mind using mouse mode.)
  • dark lands premium
  • dead effect premium
  • deep under the sky
  • desert bus
  • desktop dungeons
  • devil's attorney
  • devious dungeons 1&2
  • dim light
  • doggins
  • don't move
  • doodle devil, god, kingdom
  • door kickers
  • draw a stickman epic
  • dropsy
  • dungelot: shattered lands
  • dungeon defenders
  • edge classic/extended
  • eggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
  • epocj 1&2
  • eliss infinity
  • enviro-bear 2010
  • eufloria hd
  • fatal fury special
  • fearless fantasy
  • fieldrunners 1&2
  • first strike
  • five nights at freddy's
  • fotonica
  • fractal
  • framed
  • freeze 2
  • frozen synapse
  • funky smugglers
  • galcon fusion/legends
  • gemeni rue
  • ghosts of memories
  • god of blades
  • greedcorp
  • grim fandango remastered
  • gunbrick
  • hellraid: the escape (couldn't install)
  • hero academy
  • hero ninja cats (wut?)
  • highrise word heroes premium
  • hitman go
  • horn
  • hundreds (actually has a warning stating a requirement for "extreme multitouch)
  • incredipede
  • ironclad tactics
  • ittle dew (wouldn't install)
  • jack lumber
  • jazz: trump's journey premium
  • jelly defense
  • joe dever's lone wolf
  • jump 'n' shoot attack
  • kareteka classic
  • king of dragon pass
  • kingdom rush, including origins & frontiers
  • knights of pen & paper
  • last horizon - fatal error, not for android tv. convenient.
  • lara croft GO
  • lyne
  • little inferno
  • llamas with hats: WTF is going on here edition (possibly editorialized title)
  • machinarium
  • mage and minions
  • mechcom 1&2
  • mcpixel
  • mikey hooks
  • mines of mars
  • monster loves you
  • monument valley
  • mountain
  • neuroshima hex
  • night sky
  • no thing (works until you die, then unresponsive *
  • odd bot out
  • olo
  • otttd
  • organ trail
  • oscura: second shadow
  • osmos
  • out there: omega edition
  • puddle - no controller support, mouse works.
  • puk
  • punch club
  • paper monsters
  • pixel heroes: byte & magic
  • plants v. zombies
  • pocket rpg
  • pretentious game - lovers edition
  • prune
  • pulse volume one
  • punch quest
  • puzzle retreat
  • qwop
  • quest of dungeons
  • ravensword: shadowlands (controller issues. couldn't use a moga on my phone, either.)
  • real boxing premium
  • rebuild 1&3
  • redden
  • relic rush
  • replica, no surprise there.
  • retsom
  • riddick the merc files
  • ridiculous fishing (duh)
  • sage solitaire
  • sally's law
  • savant ascent
  • secret of the magic crystals
  • secret sam kamikaze attack
  • shadowrun returns
  • shooting stars!
  • siegecraft defender
  • skullpogo
  • slingshot racing
  • smallworld 2
  • so long oregon
  • soda drinker pro
  • solar 2
  • solar flux
  • sorcery 1&2 (and i'm assuming 3 but i didn't bother, honestly)
  • space chicks
  • space chem
  • spaceteam premium
  • spelltower
  • spider: the secret of bryce manor
  • splice
  • star chindy - wtf even is a chindy?
  • stealth bastard deluxe (aka stealth inc. for those with delicate sensibilities
  • strata
  • surgeon simulator
  • superbrothers: sword & sworcery
  • super dynamite fishing
  • super stickman golf premium
  • surgeon simulator
  • swordigo
  • swords & soldiers hd
  • syberia
  • syder arcade
  • symphony
  • the king of fighters '97 (crashes when you try to select anything)
  • talisman prologue
  • tentacle wars
  • tetrobot
  • the banner saga
  • the beggar's ride
  • the deer god
  • the horus heresy: drop assault
  • the inner world
  • the last express
  • the ministry of silly walks
  • the nightmare cooperative (wouldn't install)
  • the room 1&2
  • the shivah
  • the spookening
  • the walking dead: assault
  • thomas was alone (really surprised about this one)
  • threes
  • ticket to ride
  • tilt to live
  • timelines: assault on america
  • tiny guardians
  • titan attacks!
  • toast time
  • toki tori (crashed on startup)
  • topia world builder
  • townsmen
  • twin blades
  • twofold inc.
  • twisty hollow
  • type:rider (anybody remember the band stereotyperider? i think from phoenix)
  • unmechanical - wouldn't install
  • vector
  • waking mars (bummer)
  • warhammer 40k: storm of vengeance
  • warhammer 40k: carnage (shows up under apps, though)
  • warhammer: snotling fling
  • warhammer: the app (omg, what are we gonna do without this one?)
  • wave wave
  • world of goo
  • worms 2-4 (seriously bummed about this)
  • zen bound 2
  • zombies, run! 5k training (why did i even bother?)
  • _prism
  • ipollute
  • oh my giraffe
  • rymdkapsel

• NOTE: i tried my best to replicate the app's wonky sense of alphabetizing. christ am i glad that's over.

update 11/30/15 - it's been a while since i learned that there will no longer be mobile specific bundles, i just totally spaced mentioning it here. you can consider this list definitive, though not necessarily complete: there are a few bundles i missed at the beginning, and a couple i declined as uninteresting. any games that include android versions in the future that i buy will be included, at least until i totally lose interest.

edited for humble mobile bundle 18 update, 5/9/16. you know, after they said they're not doing any more mobile bundles. not that i'm complaining.

latest edit bundle 10.10.17

[.][/.]
    Posted 09/22/2015 12:35 AM   
    Thanks man! Saves me some time...
    Thanks man!
    Saves me some time...

Posted 09/22/2015 01:47 AM   
    I installed Metal Slug 3 through the HB app(which is a pain in the butt to use...downloading and sideloading is probably faster) and it worked just fine with the controller. There was a brief moment where it seemed like it wasn't working, but then it started responding to the controller inputs. I haven't tried anything else yet.
    I installed Metal Slug 3 through the HB app(which is a pain in the butt to use...downloading and sideloading is probably faster) and it worked just fine with the controller. There was a brief moment where it seemed like it wasn't working, but then it started responding to the controller inputs. I haven't tried anything else yet.

Posted 09/22/2015 01:49 PM   
    i've amended my metal slug 3 notes (and updated the list for today's attempts). i wonder if all the dotemu games are this way, but i've got quite a few of those and i'm not gonna dick around too much with them. requiring a mouse equals incompatibility as far as i'm concerned. i've tweeted (still don't get twitter, really) dotemu about this, who knows?
    i've amended my metal slug 3 notes (and updated the list for today's attempts). i wonder if all the dotemu games are this way, but i've got quite a few of those and i'm not gonna dick around too much with them. requiring a mouse equals incompatibility as far as i'm concerned. i've tweeted (still don't get twitter, really) dotemu about this, who knows?
    Posted 09/22/2015 08:42 PM   
    [quote="steve0suprem0"]since i'm not working (broken collar bone), and i've got an insane amount of games through HB (254 counting today's), i thought i'd go through and see which work with our glorious device. I'm putting an asterisk* next to the ones that show up in the leanback launcher, because that seems like a nice thing to do. i probably tried ~50 or so today, and went by what i thought was interesting/should work. i'll start going alphabetically tomorrow. maybe i'll make a list of what [i]doesn't[/i] work, since some of them were really surprising, and i don't by all means have everything from HB, just a whole crap load of them. if anybody feels like contributing, feel free and i'll add to the list. let's get started, shall we? [.]alpha wave *[/.] [.]anomaly 2[/.] [.]another world (was also called "out of this world" way back before i could buy alcohol)[/.] [.]aquaria[/.] [.]the bard's tale *[/.] [.]beat buddy *[/.] [.]exiles: far colony *[/.] [.]joe danger *[/.] [.]leo's fortune *[/.] [.]neverending nightmares[/.] [.]r-type*[/.] [.]raiden legacy (runs in portrait mode.)[/.] [.]riptide gp 2 *[/.] [.]shadow blade * (shows up under apps.)[/.] [.]skulls of the shogun[/.] [.]super hexagon[/.] [.]vvvvvvv[/.] [.]warhammer 40k quest * (supports the remote, too. which i guess is kinda cool.)[/.] [.]zombie gunship *[/.] you know, screw it, my fiancee can wait another ten minutes to watch the end of our harry potter marathon, i'm gonna go through and list what i tried and couldn't get to work, for whatever reason. i'll try to leave hints if i can where i'm able to remember. cut me some slack though, i'm sky high on painkillers. [.]2-bit cowboy[/.] [.]80 days[/.] [.]aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! (force = mass x acceleration)[/.] [.]aby escape deluxe[/.] [.]anodyne[/.] [.]anomaly defenders[/.] [.]anomaly korea[/.] [.]anomaly warzone earth[/.] [.]aralon hd (refused to install)[/.] [.]auro[/.] [.]avadon: black fortress (probably would work fine with a mouse if that's how you wanna roll)[/.] [.]avernum: escape from the pit (same as above)[/.] [.]badland premium (kinda surprised)[/.] [.]beast busters[/.] [.]blazing star[/.] [.]bad hotel (first one to actually crash. had to reboot)[/.] [.]bag it![/.] [.]bardbarian (couldn't do LT+X in the tutorial without the menu popping up?)[/.] [.]bladeslinger[/.] [.]breach & clear[/.] [.]carmageddon[/.] [.]chainsaw warrior[/.] [.]dead effect premium[/.] [.]five nights at freddy's[/.] [.]frozen synapse[/.] [.]hellraid: the escape (couldn't install)[/.] [.]ittle dew (wouldn't install)[/.] [.]little inferno[/.] [.]metal slug 3 (totallly playable if you use a mouse to get past the first couple screens)[/.] [.]machinarium[/.] [.]mines of mars[/.] [.]osmos tablet[/.] [.]out there: omega edition[/.] [.]plants v. zombies[/.] [.]ravensword: shadowlands (controller issues. couldn't use a moga on my phone, either.)[/.] [.]riddick the merc files[/.] [.]shadowrun returns[/.] [.]spider: the secret of bryce manor[/.] [.]stealth bastard deluxe (aka stealth inc. for those with delicate sensibilities[/.] [.]surgeon simulator[/.] [.]syder arcade[/.] [.]thomas was alone (really surprised about this one)[/.] [.]toki tori (crashed on startup)[/.] [.]waking mars (bummer)[/.] [.]warhammer 40k: storm of vengeance[/.] [.]warhammer 40k: carnage (shows up under apps, though)[/.] [.]world of goo[/.] [.]worms 2: armageddon (seriously bummed about this)[/.] [.]worms 3 (see above)[/.] [/quote] Thank you for sharing and taking the time to compose this list..
    steve0suprem0 said:since i'm not working (broken collar bone), and i've got an insane amount of games through HB (254 counting today's), i thought i'd go through and see which work with our glorious device. I'm putting an asterisk* next to the ones that show up in the leanback launcher, because that seems like a nice thing to do. i probably tried ~50 or so today, and went by what i thought was interesting/should work. i'll start going alphabetically tomorrow. maybe i'll make a list of what doesn't work, since some of them were really surprising, and i don't by all means have everything from HB, just a whole crap load of them. if anybody feels like contributing, feel free and i'll add to the list. let's get started, shall we?

• alpha wave *
  • anomaly 2
  • another world (was also called "out of this world" way back before i could buy alcohol)
  • aquaria
  • the bard's tale *
  • beat buddy *
  • exiles: far colony *
  • joe danger *
  • leo's fortune *
  • neverending nightmares
  • r-type*
  • raiden legacy (runs in portrait mode.)
  • riptide gp 2 *
  • shadow blade * (shows up under apps.)
  • skulls of the shogun
  • super hexagon
  • vvvvvvv
  • warhammer 40k quest * (supports the remote, too. which i guess is kinda cool.)
  • zombie gunship *

• you know, screw it, my fiancee can wait another ten minutes to watch the end of our harry potter marathon, i'm gonna go through and list what i tried and couldn't get to work, for whatever reason. i'll try to leave hints if i can where i'm able to remember. cut me some slack though, i'm sky high on painkillers.

• 2-bit cowboy
  • 80 days
  • aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! (force = mass x acceleration)
  • aby escape deluxe
  • anodyne
  • anomaly defenders
  • anomaly korea
  • anomaly warzone earth
  • aralon hd (refused to install)
  • auro
  • avadon: black fortress (probably would work fine with a mouse if that's how you wanna roll)
  • avernum: escape from the pit (same as above)
  • badland premium (kinda surprised)
  • beast busters
  • blazing star
  • bad hotel (first one to actually crash. had to reboot)
  • bag it!
  • bardbarian (couldn't do LT+X in the tutorial without the menu popping up?)
  • bladeslinger
  • breach & clear
  • carmageddon
  • chainsaw warrior
  • dead effect premium
  • five nights at freddy's
  • frozen synapse
  • hellraid: the escape (couldn't install)
  • ittle dew (wouldn't install)
  • little inferno
  • metal slug 3 (totallly playable if you use a mouse to get past the first couple screens)
  • machinarium
  • mines of mars
  • osmos tablet
  • out there: omega edition
  • plants v. zombies
  • ravensword: shadowlands (controller issues. couldn't use a moga on my phone, either.)
  • riddick the merc files
  • shadowrun returns
  • spider: the secret of bryce manor
  • stealth bastard deluxe (aka stealth inc. for those with delicate sensibilities
  • surgeon simulator
  • syder arcade
  • thomas was alone (really surprised about this one)
  • toki tori (crashed on startup)
  • waking mars (bummer)
  • warhammer 40k: storm of vengeance
  • warhammer 40k: carnage (shows up under apps, though)
  • world of goo
  • worms 2: armageddon (seriously bummed about this)
  • worms 3 (see above)

• Thank you for sharing and taking the time to compose this list..

We can't fix your bug if we can't reproduce it. Please provide as much details as possible including specs, steps to reproduce, graphics settings used, etc..

For GeForce driver issues, please leave feedback in driver feedback form: Driver Feedback

For SHIELD Tablet issues/requests, please leave feedback in the SHIELD Tablet feedback form: SHIELD Tablet Feedback

For SHIELD Android TV issues/requests, please leave feedback in the SHIELD feedback form: SHIELD Feedback

I am also available on Twitter:
    www.twitter.com/manuelguzman

Posted 09/23/2015 07:32 AM   
    I went back to figure out Metal Slug's menu. If you click the right joystick on the controller you can select things in the menu, meaning no mouse is needed. This might work on other games too. When I find time I'll go through my games and see what works.
    I went back to figure out Metal Slug's menu. If you click the right joystick on the controller you can select things in the menu, meaning no mouse is needed. This might work on other games too. When I find time I'll go through my games and see what works.

Posted 09/24/2015 03:35 AM   
    Oh snap, you're right! Didn't work with fatal fury, but I'll go back and try other neo geo games for that.
    Oh snap, you're right! Didn't work with fatal fury, but I'll go back and try other neo geo games for that.
    Posted 09/24/2015 07:37 AM   
    Once I get to testing my library I'm going to cross document with this list in case you haven't seen it and want to do the same: https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/880425/shield-android-tv/shield-android-tv-compatibility-list-public-access-/
    Once I get to testing my library I'm going to cross document with this list in case you haven't seen it and want to do the same: https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/880425/shield-android-tv/shield-android-tv-compatibility-list-public-access-/

Posted 09/25/2015 03:45 PM   
    yeah, i'm totally cool if somebody else wants to add this to the list, but i'm getting pretty tired of this already. i do think there needs to be a distinction, because oftentimes the HB versions lag pretty far behind the play store versions in terms of updates.
    yeah, i'm totally cool if somebody else wants to add this to the list, but i'm getting pretty tired of this already. i do think there needs to be a distinction, because oftentimes the HB versions lag pretty far behind the play store versions in terms of updates.
    Posted 09/26/2015 07:21 AM   
    I'm surprised how little contributions there have been in this thread. The interrest in this increased alot more when Shield TV was launched as recent as early october or something in 2015. Here is some more working ones, but there is more in recent threads whichn i forgot the name of. - Shine Runner (Needs mouse on menus, Gamepad ingame) - Dead Effect 1 (Needs mouse on menu, Gamepad ingame) (Dead Effect 2 natively supports SATV) - Final Freeway 2R (Some say it works, and may need mouse on menus) BTW: This game was originally on Amiga and was originally called Another World. Another world (was also called "out of this world" way back before i could buy alcohol)
    I'm surprised how little contributions there have been in this thread.
    The interrest in this increased alot more when Shield TV was launched as recent as early october or something in 2015.

Here is some more working ones, but there is more in recent threads whichn i forgot the name of.

- Shine Runner (Needs mouse on menus, Gamepad ingame)
    - Dead Effect 1 (Needs mouse on menu, Gamepad ingame) (Dead Effect 2 natively supports SATV)
    - Final Freeway 2R (Some say it works, and may need mouse on menus)

BTW: This game was originally on Amiga and was originally called Another World.
    Another world (was also called "out of this world" way back before i could buy alcohol)
    Posted 01/27/2016 01:26 AM   
    Great job, thanks for taking the time to made that list.
    Great job, thanks for taking the time to made that list.

Posted 01/28/2016 09:22 AM   
    [quote="Ventilator"]I'm surprised how little contributions there have been in this thread. The interrest in this increased alot more when Shield TV was launched as recent as early october or something in 2015. Here is some more working ones, but there is more in recent threads whichn i forgot the name of. - Shine Runner (Needs mouse on menus, Gamepad ingame) - Dead Effect 1 (Needs mouse on menu, Gamepad ingame) (Dead Effect 2 natively supports SATV) - Final Freeway 2R (Some say it works, and may need mouse on menus) BTW: This game was originally on Amiga and was originally called Another World. Another world (was also called "out of this world" way back before i could buy alcohol) [/quote] i don't think those were in humble bundles (except dead effect premium, which is in my list), which is what this list is all about. there's a link above that would be more appropriate for those. also, if a mouse is required, i don't consider them compatible.
    Ventilator said:I'm surprised how little contributions there have been in this thread.
    The interrest in this increased alot more when Shield TV was launched as recent as early october or something in 2015.

Here is some more working ones, but there is more in recent threads whichn i forgot the name of.

- Shine Runner (Needs mouse on menus, Gamepad ingame)
    - Dead Effect 1 (Needs mouse on menu, Gamepad ingame) (Dead Effect 2 natively supports SATV)
    - Final Freeway 2R (Some say it works, and may need mouse on menus)

BTW: This game was originally on Amiga and was originally called Another World.
    Another world (was also called "out of this world" way back before i could buy alcohol)

i don't think those were in humble bundles (except dead effect premium, which is in my list), which is what this list is all about. there's a link above that would be more appropriate for those. also, if a mouse is required, i don't consider them compatible.
    Posted 01/29/2016 03:03 AM   
    here's a google docs spreadsheet from reddit user xebikr with a lot of the same info and a little bit more: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19p9k1HrATlYTUdd_ogwY1FYWwoq71TmbSav3YFFaG08/edit#gid=0
    here's a google docs spreadsheet from reddit user xebikr with a lot of the same info and a little bit more:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19p9k1HrATlYTUdd_ogwY1FYWwoq71TmbSav3YFFaG08/edit#gid=0
    Posted 07/26/2016 09:52 PM   
    gonna bump since i just went through the latest bundle and so any newbs can get their eyes on this.
    gonna bump since i just went through the latest bundle and so any newbs can get their eyes on this.
    Posted 05/23/2017 11:48 PM   
    Scroll To Top