GeForce Experience Share READ ME First
  1 / 7    
[center][b][size="XL"]GeForce Experience SHARE– READ ME FIRST[/size][/b][/center] [b] Read this post to learn more about the new [url="http://www.geforce.com/geforce-experience"] GeForce Experience. [/url] Click a section to view the content.[/b] To activate GeForce Experience Share Overlay, simply press "Alt+Z" [size="XL"][b][slider="faq"]GameStream Co-Op FAQ[/slider][/b][/size] [slider-content="faq"] [b]Q. What games support GameStream Co-op?[/b] A. GameStream Co-op is designed to work with DirectX 9 or higher games running in fullscreen exclusive mode. See the game compatibility list [b]Q: What is the streaming resolution of GameStream Co-op stream?[/b] A. 720p, 30 FPS. [b]Q. What is the API support for Share overlay, Gamestream co-op, and Video capture?[/b] [btable] [tr] [th] [/th] [th]DX7, DX8[/th] [th]DX9[/th] [th]DX10, DX11[/th] [th]DX12[/th] [th]OpenGL[/th] [th]Vulkan[/th] [/tr] [tr] [td][b]Shadowplay Video Capture[/b][/td] [tdc]N[/tdc] [tdc]Y[/tdc] [tdc]Y[/tdc] [tdc]Y[/tdc] [tdc]N[/tdc] [tdc]N[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td][b]Share Overlay[/b][/td] [tdc]N[/tdc] [tdc]Y[/tdc] [tdc]Y[/tdc] [tdc]Y[/tdc] [tdc]N[/tdc] [tdc]N[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td][b]GameStream[/b][/td] [tdc]N[/tdc] [tdc]Y[/tdc] [tdc]Y[/tdc] [tdc]Y[/tdc] [tdc]N[/tdc] [tdc]N[/tdc] [/tr] [/btable] [b]Q. Can Guests access my Windows desktop while I’m streaming my game to them?[/b] A. No, GameStream limits any Guest access to the game being played. GameStream Co-op has some basic mechanisms in place to limit the Guest's access. For instance, Hosts can limit a Guest's access to view only ("Watch Me Play" from Guest Controls option). GameStream Co-op also pauses the Guest's screen when a Host Alt-tabs to go to the Windows desktop. That said, when a Guest's controls are enabled, they have full access to the user's game including Save Games, Character options, etc. Only GameStream with friends you trust and don't leave your PC unattended while streaming. Pressing Alt+Z is a quick way for a Host to lock out any pesky Guests. [b]Q. What are the system requirements for GameStream Co-op?[/b] [btable] [tr] [td][b]Host PC[/b][/td] [td]GPU[/td] [td]GeForce GTX 650 or higher graphics card[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] [/td] [td]CPU[/td] [td]Intel i3-2100 3.1GHz or higher[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] [/td] [td]System Memory[/td] [td]4 GB or higher[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] [/td] [td]OS[/td] [td]Windows 7, 8​ or 10[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] [/td] [td]Router[/td] [td]Minimum: 802.11 a/g router Recommended: 8.02.11n 5Ghz router or Ethernet[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] [/td] [td]Network[/td] [td]Recommended upstream bandwidth: 7Mbps[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] [/td] [td]Games[/td] [td]DirectX 9 or higher games running in fullscreen mode[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][b]Guest PC[/b][/td] [td]GPU[/td] [td]No minimum requirement[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] [/td] [td]CPU[/td] [td]Intel i3-2100 3.1GHz or higher[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] [/td] [td]System Memory[/td] [td]4 GB or higher[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] [/td] [td]Software[/td] [td]Chrome Browser with the latest update[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] [/td] [td]OS[/td] [td]Windows 7, 8​ or 10[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] [/td] [td]Router[/td] [td]Minimum: 802.11 a/g router Recommended: 8.02.11n 5Ghz router or Ethernet[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] [/td] [td]Network[/td] [td]Recommended downstream bandwidth: 7Mbps[/td] [/tr] [/btable] [/slider-content] [size="XL"][b][slider="TEST"]GameStream FAQ[/slider][/b][/size] [slider-content="TEST"] [b]Q: What’s the recommended setup for 4K GameStream experience?[/b] A:[list][.]GPU: GTX 980 Ti or higher[/.] [.]CPU: Haswell i7[/.] [.]RAM: 4GB or higher[/.] [.]Support SHIELD Android TV[/.] [.]Network: Ethernet, 100Mbps recommended bandwidth, CAT 5E or greater cable[/.] [.]While we have optimized 4K GameStream for qualified systems, you can also manually set 4K GameStream through ShieldHub settings.[/.][/list] To get 4k GameStream and 5.1 Audio, you need to have the SHIELD hub beta, To get the SHIELD hub beta you need to join this google+ group. [url="https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/885256/geforce-experience/geforce-experience-beta-update-2-7-2-feedback-thread/"]LINK[/url] After you join the Google+ Beta group, wait 5-10 minutes and check the Google play store for an update to SHIELD hub, you should then get SHIELD Hub Version 4.6.20041496. [b]Q: How do I hook-up my TV, Receiver, and SHIELD TV for 4K and 5.1 Surround? [/b] A: For 5.1 surround sound setup, please connect the following: SHIELD TV->5.1-Capable Receiver-> (TV & 5.1 Speakers). If you connect SHIELD TV->TV->Receiver, it will likely result in 2.0 sound. For 4K/5.1 surround sound setup, please connect the following: SHIELD TV -> 4K/5.1-Capable Receiver-> (4K TV & 5.1 Speakers). Note, this will require 4K (HDMI 2.0) capable receiver. [b]Q: What if I don't have a 4K PC monitor, can I still 4K GameStream to my 4K TV? [/b] A. Yes, but you need a 16:9 aspect ratio for your PC monitor [b]Q: What SHIELD devices support 4K/5.1 surround?[/b] A. SHIELD TV supports 4K, 60 fps with 5.1 surround sound. [b]Q: What if I don't have a 4K TV, can I still get 5.1 surround sound?[/b] A. Yes, SHIELD TV supports 5.1 surround sound on 1080 resolution. [b]Q: How do I know if my TV can do 4K/60 over HDMI? [NEW] [/b] A. It can be challenging to determine if your 4K TV can do 60FPS. We've provided some TV models that we have tested for assistance. Note this is not a comprehensive list. [list][.]LG: 49UB8500, 40UB8000[/.] [.]Panasonic: WT600, AX800, AX900[/.] [.]Samsung: UN55HU8550F, UN40HU6950F, UN55HU9000F, UE65JS9500, UE65JS9000, UE65JS8500[/.] [.]Sony: XBR-55X900A[/.][/list] In general, 4K/60 TVs have to support HDMI 2.0 - this requires the use of HDMI 2.0 cables. [/slider-content] [size="XL"][b][slider="4kgames"]4K GameStream & 5.1 Surround Optimized Titles[/slider][/b][/size] [slider-content="4kgames"] We've tested the games below and optimized them for the best 4K experience. Please make sure you have the appropriate 4K capable PC and be connected through the ethernet. See above for requirements. If the game you're playing in isn't on the list, you can still manually set for 4K/60 to your SHIELD Android TV. Please note. If you TV does not support 4K/60, you may only get 4K/30. [b]4K GameStream Optimized Games:[/b] Below is a list of GameStream optimized titles for 4K/60 as well as a few that are optimized at 4K/30. For 4K/30, you may have to manually set to 4K/30 since by default GameStream would pick 1080p/60 over 4K/30. Assassins Creed Unity (4K/30) Bastion Batman Arkham City Batman Arkham Origins Battlefield 4 Bioshock 2 Bioshock Infinite Black Mesa Blazblue Calamity Trigger Borderlands 2 Borderland The Pre Sequel Broforce Brothers A Tale of Two Sons Burnout Paradise Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Multiplayer Castlevania: Mirror of Fate HD Civilization V Contrast Counter Strike Global Offensive Counter Strike Source Counter Strike 1.6 Crysis 3 Dark Souls II Dead or Alive Defense Grid the Awakening Devil May Cry 4 Diablo 3 Dishonored DOTA 2 Double Dragon Neon Dragon Age Inquisition (4K/30) Ducktales Remastered Dust An Elysian Tail Euro Truck Simulator 2 Evolve (4K/30) Expendabros F1 2014 F1 2015 F1 Race Stars Fallout New Vegas (4K/30) Far Cry 3 (4K/30) Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon Far Cry 4 (4K/30) Fez FIFA 15 FIFA 16 Grand Theft Auto IV Grand Theft Auto V Grid 2 Grid Autosport Grim Fandango Remastered Half Life 2 Half Life 2 Episode 1, 2 Hearthstone Heroes of Warcraft Hotline Miami 2 Wrong Number I am Bread Just Cause 2 L.A. Noire League of Legends Left 4 Dead 2 Lego Batman 2 Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 Lego Jurassic World Lego Lord of the Ring Lego Marvel Super Heroes Lego Movie Videogame Lego Star Wars 3 Clone Wars Limbo Mad Max Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Metro Last Light Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 (4k/30) NBA 2K14 Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Need for Speed Rivals (4K/30) Orcs must Die 2 Ori and the Blind Forest Pay Day 2 Portal 2 Project Cars Rayman Legends Renegade Ops Rocket League Saints Row IV Shantae Risks Revenge Shovel Knight Sid Meiers Civilization Beyond Earth Skyrim Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition Sonic Generations South Park The Stick Of Truth Steamworld Dig Styx Master of Shadows Swapper Team Fortress 2 The Stanley Parable The Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings The Witcher 3 (4K/30) Titanfall (4K/30) Tomb Raider 2013 TRINE 2 TRINE 3 Ultra Street Fighter IV Watch Dogs World of Warcraft Mists of Pandaria [b]Supported 5.1 Surround Sound Games:[/b] Arma III Batman Arkham Knight Battlefield 3 Battlefield 4 Black Mesa Borderlands 2 Brutal Legend Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 Castlevania: Mirror of Fate HD Civilization V Counter Strike Global Offensive Counter Strike Source Crysis 3 Dead Island Riptide Dead Rising 3 Dead Space 3 Deus Ex: Human Revolution Devil May Cry 4 Diablo 3 DiRT Rally Dishonored DOTA 2 Dragon Age Inquisition Euro Truck Simulator 2 Fallout 3 Fallout New Vegas Far Cry 4 FIFA 15 FIFA 16 Final Fantasy XIV Grand Theft Auto V Guide Wars 2 Half Life 2 Heroes of the Storm Hitman Absolution Just Cause 2 Just Cause 2 Multiplayer Killing Floor 2 L.A. Noire Left 4 Dead 2 Mad Max Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes Metro 2033 Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition Mortal Kombat X Portal 2 Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil: Revelations Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Saints Row IV Saints Row: The Third Skyrim Sleeping Dogs Team Fortress 2 The Bureau: XCOM Declassified The Elder Scrolls Online Thief (2014) Tomb Raider 2013 Witcher 2 World of Warcraft Mists of Pandaria [/slider-content] [size="XL"][b][slider="youtube"]YouTube Live and Twitch FAQ[/slider][/b][/size] [slider-content="youtube"] [b]Q: What bitrate do you support for Twitch and YouTube Live?[/b] A. We originally supported Twitch at 720p 60 at 3.5Mbps. With this new Beta, we have increased the broadcast to Twitch and YouTube Live to 1080P 60 at 9Mbps. [b]Q. How do I Enable Live Streaming for broadcast on my YouTube Channel? [NEW] [/b] A. To enable live streaming on your YouTube account: [list][.]Confirm that your channel is [url="https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/171664?vid=1-635797147921738611-3069423413"]Verified[/url] and in [url="https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2797387"]good standing[/url][/.] [.]Then enable live streaming from [url="https://www.youtube.com/dashboard"]Creator Studio Tools[/url]. -> Live Streaming[/.][/list] [b]Q. How do I find my live broadcast on YouTube?[/b] A. To find your live broadcast on YouTube: [list][.]Open the [url="https://www.youtube.com/"]YouTube[/url] webpage in your browser[/.] [.]Search with your YouTube user/account name[/.] [.]The search returns a list of your broadcasted/uploaded videos[/.] [.]The video with “Live Now” tag is your live broadcast[/.][/list] [b]Q: I'm experiencing some audio stutter with YouTube Live, what do I do?[/b] A. Make sure you have applied all Windows OS updates. Please reboot after these updates. [b]Q. How do I find my live broadcast on Twitch?[/b] A. To find your live broadcast on Twitch: [list][.]Open the [url="http://www.twitch.tv/"]Twitch[/url] webpage in your browser[/.] [.]Search with your Twitch username[/.] [.]The search returns a list of videos[/.] [.]The video tagged with a bold red dot is your live broadcast[/.][/list] [/slider-content] [size="XL"][b][slider="sharefaq"]Share FAQ[/slider][/b][/size] [slider-content="sharefaq"] [b]Q: If you set Record options to Custom + In-game, will Shadowplay record in ultra-wide screen resolutions?[/b] A: Yes for single screen. We don't support Surround configs. [/slider-content] [size="XL"][b][slider="help"]Share Help Guide[/slider][/b][/size] [slider-content="help"] [b]Problem: I can't open the Share menu[/b] [b]Solution:[/b] [olist] [.]Open GeForce Experience -> Settings and make sure the Share feature is enabled (Share button is green)[/.] [.]Press Alt+Z or click the Share button on the GeForce Experience toolbar to open the Share menu[/.] [.]If Step 1 doesn’t work, try rebooting your PC.[/.] [/olist] [b]Problem: Aero theme is disabled and Share menu is opaque and desktop capture doesn't work[/b] [b]Solution:[/b] [olist] [.]Neither desktop capture nor transparency effect is supported if Aero theme is disabled[/.] [.]Enable Aero theme in your Windows 7 settings (right-click on the desktop, select Personalize. Click on Themes and select the default Windows theme. Next, in Windows Color & Appearance, ensure that Enable Transparency is checked)[/.] [/olist] [b]Problem: Privacy control is missing from Share Preferences[/b] [b]Solution:[/b] [olist] [.]Privacy control is not available on NVIDIA® [b]Optimus[/b]™ notebooks[/.] [/olist] [b]Problem: The 'Stream' tile is missing from Share main menu[/b] [b]Solution:[/b] [olist] [.]Open Share -> Preferences -> Stream and select Yes (Allow friends to join a game and play as guest)[/.] [/olist] [b]Problem: The gamepad on the Guest PC isn't responsive[/b] [b]Solution:[/b] [olist] [.]Have the Host confirm that Stream->Guest Controls are set to “Play as me” for single controller games, or "Plays alongside me" for multi-controller games[/.] [.]Press the A button to register the controller after the stream has started.[/.] [.]Have the Host ensure that gamepad support is enabled in the game.[/.] [.]The multiplayer game should support accepting gamepage AFTER game start for it to work properly with co-op[/.] [/olist] [b]Problem: Audio chat doesn't work[/b] [b]Solution:[/b] [olist] [.]Access the Share onscreen controls (Alt+Z for Host or Alt+X for Guest) and make sure both microphones are enabled.[/.] [.]Open the Windows Volume Mixer (Right click on speaker icon in the Task Tray and select Open Volume Mixer) and make sure the volume is turned up for the Gamestream application (there may be more than one).[/.] [.]Open the Windows Sound Control Panel (Right click on the speaker icon in the Task Tray and select Recording Devices) and make sure the correct Microphone input is selected as Default and is properly configured.[/.] [/olist] [b]Problem: When I try to stream a game I get the message "A full-screen game is required to use this feature"[/b] [b]Solution:[/b] [olist] [.]Update to the latest Display Driver and GeForce Experience and then reboot the system[/.] [/olist] [b]Problem: When I open Share by pressing "Alt+Z", an in-game action is performed[/b] [b]Solution:[/b] [olist] [.]Some games have in-game actions mapped to Alt+Z (see game compatibility list for details). However, the default hotkey for launching Share can be re-mapped in GeForce Experience.[/.] [.]Open GeForce Experience->Preferences->Share and change the "Open Share" Keyboard Shortcut to a different keyboard shortcut.[/.] [.]We are working to improve this behavior in a future Beta release.[/.] [/olist] [b]Problem: The Host PC gets an error message when trying to use GameStream Co-op[/b] [btable] [tr] [thl]Error Message[/thl] [thl]Solution[/thl] [/tr] [tr] [td]Internal error occurred[/td] [td]In most cases this implies that the part of the solution that streams gameplay is not responding. The host should try again but the best chance of recovery is to reboot your system.[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]Invite failed or Invite not sent[/td] [td]This happens when the part of the solution that streams gameplay cannot create a session to be shared. The host should try again but the best chance of recovery is to reboot your system.[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]Network is unavailable[/td] [td]This happens when the host can’t communicate with the email server. The host should ensure his or her network works or simply try again later.[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]Unknown error[/td] [td]This happens when something is wrong with the email server. The host should try again later.[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]Your invite expired[/td] [td]The guest tried to join when you were away from the game and you didn’t return to the game in three minutes. The host should re-invite the guest.[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]Stream is not supported for game title[/td] [td]The game does not support GameStream Co-op. The host should try a different game.[/td] [/tr] [/btable] [b]Problem: The Guest PC gets an "Stream plug-in has encountered an issue..." message when trying to use GameStream Co-op[/b] [btable] [tr] [thl]Message[/thl] [thl]Solution[/thl] [/tr] [tr] [td]Error #47430001 has occurred.[/td] [td]It is likely the system is running with software accelerated OpenGL, due to Chrome blacklisting the system’s GPU, driver, or hardware configuration. This can be verified in the page chrome://gpu - if the GL_RENDERER is either empty or listed as “SwiftShader.” To resolve, try the following: [olist] [.]Upgrade to the latest version of Chrome.[/.] [.]Upgrade the GPU’s display driver.[/.] [.]Upgrade your GPU to a DX9 class or better.[/.] [.]Bypass Chrome’s blacklist in chrome://flags. Enable “Override software rendering list” and restart the browser. This is not recommended since the GPU may be blacklisted due to security concerns, so do this at [i]your own risk[i][/.][/olist] [/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]Error #47430002 has occurred.[/td] [td]Your Chrome browser may have experienced an error or your system may have run out of memory. Restart Chrome or your computer.[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]Network communication error #47430005 has occurred.[/td] [td]Ensure the host and the guest are connected to the Internet. Consult the "Gamestream Co-op Roaming Troubleshooter" section of this document.[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]Cannot connect with your friend to play [i]GameTitle[/i] as a guest. Error #47430004 has occurred.[/td] [td]Your invitation is stale. Have the host send a new invitation[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][i]HostName[/i] has stopped sharing [i]GameTitle[/i].[/td] [td]Your invitation is invalid. Have the host send a new invitation[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]Cannot connect with your friend to play [i]GameTitle[/i] as a guest. Error [i]Code[/i] has occurred. e.g. Error codes 80070004, 80070006, 80070007, 80070008, 80070009[/td] [td]Ensure the host and the guest are connected to the Internet. Consult the "Gamestream Co-op Roaming Troubleshooter" section of this document. It could be a NAT related problem or the network could be flaky.[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]Network communication error #80040011 has occurred.[/td] [td]Not enough resources for streaming. Please ask the host to lower the game resolution and try new session.[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]Cannot connect with [i]HostName[/i] to play [i]GameTitle[/i] as a guest. Error #47430218 has occurred.[/td] [td]Try rebooting the host system. [/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]Error #47439998 has occurred[/td] [td]Client has run into unexpected issues. Start a new session. If the problem persists, see error #47430001.[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]Error #47439999 has occurred.[/td] [td]Client has run into unexpected issues. Start a new session.[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]WebGL must be enabled to connect and play as a guest[/td] [td]Try updating the drivers. Update the browser[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]Failed to initialize WebGL[/td] [td]Please check [url]http://get.webgl.org/troubleshooting[/url][/td] [/tr] [/btable] [b]Problem: The Guest PC gets an “Your session has ended” message when trying to use GameStream Co-op[/b] [btable] [tr] [thl]Message[/thl] [thl]Solution[/thl] [/tr] [tr] [td][i]HostName[/i] stopped sharing [i]GameTitle[/i].[/td] [td]The host ended the session or your invitation is stale. Have the host send another invitation.[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]Network communication error [i]Code[/i] has occurred.[/td] [td]Ensure the host and the guest are connected to the Internet. Consult the "Gamestream Co-op Roaming Troubleshooter" section of this document.[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]Error #47430003 has occurred[/td] [td]The game session may have ended without the host intending it to, e.g. due to an error. The host may invite the guest again.[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]The maximum time allowed to play [i]GameTitle[/i] as a guest was reached.[/td] [td]Game-stream co-op sessions are limited to sixty minutes apiece. However, the host may immediately invite the guest again.[/td] [/tr] [/btable] [b]Problem: The game minimizes when the Share menu is opened.[/b] [b]Solution:[/b] [olist][.]We've seen this behavior in a few games that are not running in fullscreen exclusive mode.[/.] [.]We are investigating solutions for a future Beta release.[/.][/olist] [b]Problem: There is no audio available on the Guest PC when using GameStream Co-op[/b] [b]Solution:[/b] [olist][.]Make sure there is audio on the Host PC side.[/.] [.]The Host must have audio in order for the Guest to have audio.[/.] [.]In rare cases GameStream Co-op has compatibility problems with some games.[/.] [.]We are actively correcting these cases but welcome specific feedback from users on which titles have issues.[/.][/olist] [b]Problem: The quality of the stream is poor or stuttering[/b] [b]Solution:[/b] [olist] [.]From the Guest PC, press Ctrl+Alt+D to enable the onscreen streaming stats and check your Streaming Health.[/.] [.]Run an internet speedtest ([url="http://www.speedtest.net"]www.speedtest.net[/url]) to check your bandwidth and compare your speed with the system requirements.[/.] [.]Make sure any peer-to-peer or download services such as Battle.net, Steam, or Windows 10 updater aren't actively working int he background. These can chew up bandwith and system resources needed for a good streaming experience.[/.] [.]Disconnect from any VPN before using GameStream Co-op[/.] [/olist] [b]Problem: Audio on the Guest PC gets turned down when a GameStream session is started.[/b] [b]Solution:[/b] [olist] [.]Open Windows Control Panel -> Sound -> Communications and set "When Windows detects communications activity" to "Do Nothing".[/.][/olist] [b]Other Tips:[/b] [list] [.]Make sure your PC meets the system requirements[/.] [.]If you are having issues, use the built-in Feedback tools to report your issue to NVIDIA[/.] [.]If all else fails, reboot![/.] [/list] [b]Problem: The keyboard response is fine but mouse feels laggy while streaming Co-op[/b] [b]Solution:[/b] [olist] [.]The pointer acceleration can make the experience laggy. Check the three settings and make sure they are turned off:[/.] [.]Any Mouse acceleration settings in-game[/.] [.]Disable “Enhance pointer precision” on the guest[/.] [.]Disable “Enhance pointer precision” on the host[/.] [/olist] [/slider-content] [size="XL"][b][slider="compatibility"]Share & GameStream Co-Op Game Compatibility List[/slider][/b][/size] [slider-content="compatibility"] Share and GameStream Co-op are designed to work with DirectX 9 or higher games. In addition, the GameStream Co-op Beta requires that the game supports fullscreen exclusive mode. Below is a partial list of games tested for compatibility along with test results. Please share your feedback! [btable] [tr] [thl]Game[/thl] [th]Share Overlay[/th] [th]GameStream Co-op[/th] [th]Multi-Controller Support[/th] [/tr] [tr] [td]Adventure Capitalist[/td] [tdc]No[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Age of Empires II HD[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No (4)[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]ArcheAge[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]ARK Survival Reloaded[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]ARMA III[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Ashes of the Singularity[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Assassin's Creed: Unity[/td] [tdc]Yes (1)[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Ava[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc] [/tdc] [tdc] [/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Batman: Arkham Knight[/td] [tdc]Yes (1)[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Battlefield 3[/td] [tdc]Yes (1)[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Battlefield 4[/td] [tdc]Yes (1)[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Battlefield: Hardline[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Black Desert[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc] [/tdc] [tdc] [/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Borderlands 2[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Broforce[/td] [tdc]No (3)[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Call of Duty Online[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Call of Duty: Black Ops 2[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Chivalry: Medieval Warfare[/td] [tdc]Yes (1)[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Clicker Heroes[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No (4)[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Company of Heroes 2[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Counter-Strike: Global Offensive[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Counter-Strike: Source[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Crossfire[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Dark Souls[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Dark Souls II[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Dark Souls III[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]DayZ[/td] [tdc]No[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Diablo III[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]DiRT Rally[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]DiRT Showdown[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Dirty Bomb[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Don't Starve[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No (4)[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]DOOM[/td] [tdc]No (5)[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]DOTA 2[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Dragon Age: Inquisition[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Elite: Dangerous[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Euro Truck Simulator 2[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Europa Universalis IV[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]F1 2014[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]F1 2015[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Fallout: New Vegas[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Fallout 4[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Far Cry 4[/td] [tdc]Yes (1)[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Farming Simulator 2015[/td] [tdc]No[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]FIFA 14[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]FIFA 15[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]FIFA 16[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]FIFA Online 3[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Football Manager 2014[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Football Manager 2015[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Gauntlet[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Gang Beasts[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Grand Theft Auto V[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]GRID 2[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Guild Wars 2[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]H1Z1: King of the Kill[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc] [/tdc] [tdc] [/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Half-Life[/td] [tdc]No (5)[/tdc] [tdc]No (5)[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Half-Life 2[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No (4)[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Heroes of Newerth[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Heroes of the Storm[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Infestation[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc] [/tdc] [tdc] [/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Injustice: Gods Among Us[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Insurgency[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Just Cause 2[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]League of Legends[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Left 4 Dead 2[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Lego Marvel Super Heroes[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Microsoft Flight Simulator X[/td] [tdc]No (5)[/tdc] [tdc]No (5)[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]MineCraft[/td] [tdc]No[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Mortal Kombat Komplete[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Mortal Kombat X[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Mount and Blade: Warband[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]NBA 2K14[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]NBA 2K15[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Need for Speed: Rivals[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Ni Zhan (Assault Fire)[/td] [tdc]No[/tdc] [tdc]No (4)[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]No Man's Sky[/td] [tdc]No (5)[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Overwatch[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Path of Exile[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Payday 2[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Planetside 2[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Pro Evolution Soccer 2015[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]QQ Speed[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc] [/tdc] [tdc] [/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Rocket League[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Rust[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No (4)[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Saints Row Episode 4[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Salt and Sanctuary[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]ShadowRun: Hong Kong[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No (4)[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Sid Meier's Civilization V[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]SimCity 5[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Smite[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Soldier Front 2[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Stardew Valley[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Star Wars The Old Republic[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Street Fighter V[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Sudden Attack[/td] [tdc]No[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Talos Principle[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Team Fortress 2[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]TERA[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Terraria[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth[/td] [tdc]No (5)[/tdc] [tdc]No (5)[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]The Crew[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim[/td] [tdc]Yes (1)[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]The Sims 4[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes (change in-game settings to fullscreen)[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Titanfall[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Tomb Raider 2013[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Tom Clancy's The Division[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Total War: Rome II[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Trine 2[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Trine 3[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Trove[/td] [tdc]No[/tdc] [tdc]No (4)[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Ultra Street Fighter IV[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Unturned[/td] [tdc]Yes (1)[/tdc] [tdc]No (4)[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]War Thunder[/td] [tdc]Yes (1)[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Warcraft 3 - Frozen Throne[/td] [tdc]No[/tdc] [tdc]No (4)[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Warface[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Warframe[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Watch Dogs[/td] [tdc]Yes (1)[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Wolfenstein: Old Blood[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]Wolfenstein: The New Order[/td] [tdc]No (5)[/tdc] [tdc]No (5)[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]World of Tanks[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc] [/tdc] [tdc] [/tdc] [/tr] [tr] [td]World of Warships[/td] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]Yes[/tdc] [tdc]No[/tdc] [/tr] [/btable] [b]Table Notes:[/b] [olist] [.]Share overlay works, but Alt+Z also performs an in-game action[/.] [.]Keyboard and mouse input act on the game when Share menu is open[/.] [.]Game minimizes when Share overlay is opened[/.] [.]Game does not support fullscreen exclusive mode[/.] [.]Game is OpenGL and not currently supported[/.] [/olist] [/slider-content] [size="XL"][b][slider="troubleshooter"]GameStream Co-op Remote Troubleshooter[/slider][/b][/size] [slider-content="troubleshooter"] [size="L"]Introduction[/size] GameStream Co-op's ability to stream between two PCs regardless of where they are depends on Roaming, a technology that solves a very hard problem which is challenged by the tactics network equipment and PCs on the Internet take to talk to one another. If you are having a problem Co-oping with a friend then your issues may be related to how your network equipment is setup. [u]Q: How should the host use this trouble-shooter?[/u] A: We suggest these steps: [olist] [.]Understand Roaming how it affects your ability to Stream ([b]Section 1[/b])[/.] [.]Identify what network setup you have ([b]Section 2[/b])[/.] [.]Identify things you can try on your network setup to work around Roaming issues you might be experiencing ([b]Sections 3 and 4[/b])[/.] [/olist] [size="L"]Section 1: Roaming[/size] [u]Q: What is "Roaming"?[/u] A: "Roaming" is the ability for GameStream Co-op to stream gameplay automatically (i.e. without special configuration) between two PCs anywhere on the Internet. It makes GameStream simple and versatile for host and client. [u]Q: Why doesn't Roaming always "just work"?[/u] A: The complexities of networks and the challenges of streaming in real-time make supporting Roaming reliably for all situations extremely difficult. But sometimes this automatic configuration just needs a little manual coaxing from the users to help it work. If you are having roaming problems, this troubleshooter will help you diagnose them and configure your setup to give Roaming the best chance of successfully streaming. [u]Q: How do I know if my problem is a "Roaming problem"?[/u] A: If both host and guest can connect to the Internet, e.g. browser external web pages, and yet coplay session does not connect ([i]see error codes above[/i]) then then you are likely experiencing a Roaming problem. [u]Q: What causes a Roaming problem?[/u] A: When the guest PC cannot stream from the network address the host provided it: [list] [.]The host sends an invitation to the intended guest, communicating what it believes is its external network address that the NAT device will use with the client.[/.] [.]Sometimes the host's NAT device (his or her router or modem) provides the host an external address that is different from the external address it uses to represent the host to the client. This may make the host's guess wrong.[/.] [.]If the host's guess is wrong then the guest will attempt to Stream with an address that does not, actually, connect the guest with the host.[/.] [/list] [center][img]https://a70ad2d16996820e6285-3c315462976343d903d5b3a03b69072d.ssl.cf2.rackcdn.com/3dfc2fbbad7aeedc36e304fb00272944[/img][/center] [size="L"]Section 2: Network Setup Types[/size] [u]Q: Which Host network setups does this trouble-shooter support?[/u] A: This guide discusses any network with [i]no more than two devices between the host PC[/i] and the Internet. All other setups are outside the scope of this trouble-shooter. These include two types of setups: [list] [.]"Single NAT": Host PC which has only one device acting as a router between itself and the Internet[/.] [.]"Chained NAT": Host PC which has two (or more) devices acting as routers between itself and the Internet[/.] [/list] [u]Q: What are examples of chained NAT setups?[/u] A: A chained NAT setup only occurs (for setups with two or less devices between the host PC and the Internet) when both the router and the modem are acting as routers. [center][img]https://a70ad2d16996820e6285-3c315462976343d903d5b3a03b69072d.ssl.cf2.rackcdn.com/da09d1172913ccded3c07c65b043b53c[/img][/center] [u]Q: What are examples of single NAT setups?[/u] A: The following are all single NAT setups: [center][img]https://a70ad2d16996820e6285-3c315462976343d903d5b3a03b69072d.ssl.cf2.rackcdn.com/9b2804bba4be904afec6d1a532bab970[/img][/center] [u]Q: How do I determine what type of setup I have:[/u] A: Physically locate the number of devices between the host PC and the Internet. Your ISP provider likely supplied you with a modem; this box connects directly to the Internet, e.g. via a coax cable from your cable provider in the case of cable modem. Although many modems also act as routers you may also have a separate box that acts as wireless router/access point between the modem and the PC (connected via ethernet cable to the modem and near the modem, near the PC, or somewhere in between). In most cases the router/access point is not provided by the ISP but instead purchased by host himself or herself. If you have both a router and a modem confirm that (a) the router is not in access point mode (b) the modem is capable of acting as a router and is not in bridge mode. If so, then your setup is chained NAT. Otherwise your setup is single NAT. [size="L"]Section 3: Single NAT Setup[/size] [u]Q: I've got a Single NAT setup, what could be wrong?[/u] A: A common problem is that your modem is not providing [url="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_Plug_and_Play"]UPnP[/url]. UPnP allows your modem (through UPnP port forwarding) to automatically give your PC an external address that, when given to the guest, is usable by the guest for streaming. [u]Q: What should I do If I suspect my Single NAT setup is not providing UPnP?[/u] A: Check if your modem provides UPnP. [list] [.]Yes: check if your modem has UPnP turned on.[/.] [.]No: manually set up port forwarding.[/.] [/list] [u]Q: How do I set up manual port forwarding[/u] A: See more information [url="http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3643/~/remote-gamestream---account-pairing-and-port-forwarding"]here[/url] [size="L"]Section 4: Chained NAT Setup[/size] [u]Q: I've got a chained NAT setup, what could be wrong?[/u] A: A common problem with chained NAT Setups is that your host PC cannot access your modem to configure its external address. You can fix this problem by converting your chained NAT setup into a single NAT setup. [u]Q: How do I convert my chained NAT setup to a single NAT setup?[/u] A: Ensure either your modem is in bridge mode or your router is in access point mode. If so your setup will act as a single NAT setup. If problems persist consult [b]Section 3: Single NAT Setup[/b]. [u]Q: Neither putting my modem in bridge mode nor putting my router in access point mode helped. What else can try?[/u] A: Put the router in DMZ on the modem. (Despite rumors to the contrary, putting a router in the DMZ does not create a security issue). If this doesn't fix the issue ensure either that the modem is in bridge mode or the router is in access point mode. Remember that this will convert your setup to a single NAT setup so, if problems persist, consult [b]Section 3: Single NAT Setup[/b]. [/slider-content]
GeForce Experience SHARE– READ ME FIRST

Read this post to learn more about the new GeForce Experience. Click a section to view the content.

To activate GeForce Experience Share Overlay, simply press "Alt+Z"

GameStream Co-Op FAQ

Q. What games support GameStream Co-op?
A. GameStream Co-op is designed to work with DirectX 9 or higher games running in fullscreen exclusive mode. See the game compatibility list

Q: What is the streaming resolution of GameStream Co-op stream?
A. 720p, 30 FPS.

Q. What is the API support for Share overlay, Gamestream co-op, and Video capture?

DX7, DX8 DX9 DX10, DX11 DX12 OpenGL Vulkan
Shadowplay Video Capture N Y Y Y N N
Share Overlay N Y Y Y N N
GameStream N Y Y Y N N

Q. Can Guests access my Windows desktop while I’m streaming my game to them?
A. No, GameStream limits any Guest access to the game being played. GameStream Co-op has some basic mechanisms in place to limit the Guest's access. For instance, Hosts can limit a Guest's access to view only ("Watch Me Play" from Guest Controls option). GameStream Co-op also pauses the Guest's screen when a Host Alt-tabs to go to the Windows desktop. That said, when a Guest's controls are enabled, they have full access to the user's game including Save Games, Character options, etc. Only GameStream with friends you trust and don't leave your PC unattended while streaming. Pressing Alt+Z is a quick way for a Host to lock out any pesky Guests.

Q. What are the system requirements for GameStream Co-op?

Host PC GPU GeForce GTX 650 or higher graphics card
CPU Intel i3-2100 3.1GHz or higher
System Memory 4 GB or higher
OS Windows 7, 8​ or 10
Router Minimum: 802.11 a/g router
Recommended: 8.02.11n 5Ghz router or Ethernet
Network Recommended upstream bandwidth: 7Mbps
Games DirectX 9 or higher games running in fullscreen mode
Guest PC GPU No minimum requirement
CPU Intel i3-2100 3.1GHz or higher
System Memory 4 GB or higher
Software Chrome Browser with the latest update
OS Windows 7, 8​ or 10
Router Minimum: 802.11 a/g router
Recommended: 8.02.11n 5Ghz router or Ethernet
Network Recommended downstream bandwidth: 7Mbps

GameStream FAQ

Q: What’s the recommended setup for 4K GameStream experience?
A:
  • GPU: GTX 980 Ti or higher
  • CPU: Haswell i7
  • RAM: 4GB or higher
  • Support SHIELD Android TV
  • Network: Ethernet, 100Mbps recommended bandwidth, CAT 5E or greater cable
  • While we have optimized 4K GameStream for qualified systems, you can also manually set 4K GameStream through ShieldHub settings.

To get 4k GameStream and 5.1 Audio, you need to have the SHIELD hub beta, To get the SHIELD hub beta you need to join this google+ group. LINK

After you join the Google+ Beta group, wait 5-10 minutes and check the Google play store for an update to SHIELD hub, you should then get SHIELD Hub Version 4.6.20041496.

Q: How do I hook-up my TV, Receiver, and SHIELD TV for 4K and 5.1 Surround?
A: For 5.1 surround sound setup, please connect the following: SHIELD TV->5.1-Capable Receiver-> (TV & 5.1 Speakers). If you connect SHIELD TV->TV->Receiver, it will likely result in 2.0 sound.

For 4K/5.1 surround sound setup, please connect the following: SHIELD TV -> 4K/5.1-Capable Receiver-> (4K TV & 5.1 Speakers). Note, this will require 4K (HDMI 2.0) capable receiver.

Q: What if I don't have a 4K PC monitor, can I still 4K GameStream to my 4K TV?
A. Yes, but you need a 16:9 aspect ratio for your PC monitor

Q: What SHIELD devices support 4K/5.1 surround?
A. SHIELD TV supports 4K, 60 fps with 5.1 surround sound.

Q: What if I don't have a 4K TV, can I still get 5.1 surround sound?
A. Yes, SHIELD TV supports 5.1 surround sound on 1080 resolution.

Q: How do I know if my TV can do 4K/60 over HDMI? [NEW]
A. It can be challenging to determine if your 4K TV can do 60FPS. We've provided some TV models that we have tested for assistance. Note this is not a comprehensive list.
  • LG: 49UB8500, 40UB8000
  • Panasonic: WT600, AX800, AX900
  • Samsung: UN55HU8550F, UN40HU6950F, UN55HU9000F, UE65JS9500, UE65JS9000, UE65JS8500
  • Sony: XBR-55X900A

In general, 4K/60 TVs have to support HDMI 2.0 - this requires the use of HDMI 2.0 cables.

4K GameStream & 5.1 Surround Optimized Titles

We've tested the games below and optimized them for the best 4K experience. Please make sure you have the appropriate 4K capable PC and be connected through the ethernet. See above for requirements. If the game you're playing in isn't on the list, you can still manually set for 4K/60 to your SHIELD Android TV. Please note. If you TV does not support 4K/60, you may only get 4K/30.

4K GameStream Optimized Games:
Below is a list of GameStream optimized titles for 4K/60 as well as a few that are optimized at 4K/30. For 4K/30, you may have to manually set to 4K/30 since by default GameStream would pick 1080p/60 over 4K/30.

Assassins Creed Unity (4K/30)
Bastion
Batman Arkham City
Batman Arkham Origins
Battlefield 4
Bioshock 2
Bioshock Infinite
Black Mesa
Blazblue Calamity Trigger
Borderlands 2
Borderland The Pre Sequel
Broforce
Brothers A Tale of Two Sons
Burnout Paradise
Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Multiplayer
Castlevania: Mirror of Fate HD
Civilization V
Contrast
Counter Strike Global Offensive
Counter Strike Source
Counter Strike 1.6
Crysis 3
Dark Souls II
Dead or Alive
Defense Grid the Awakening
Devil May Cry 4
Diablo 3
Dishonored
DOTA 2
Double Dragon Neon
Dragon Age Inquisition (4K/30)
Ducktales Remastered
Dust An Elysian Tail
Euro Truck Simulator 2
Evolve (4K/30)
Expendabros
F1 2014
F1 2015
F1 Race Stars
Fallout New Vegas (4K/30)
Far Cry 3 (4K/30)
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon
Far Cry 4 (4K/30)
Fez
FIFA 15
FIFA 16
Grand Theft Auto IV
Grand Theft Auto V
Grid 2
Grid Autosport
Grim Fandango Remastered
Half Life 2
Half Life 2 Episode 1, 2
Hearthstone Heroes of Warcraft
Hotline Miami 2 Wrong Number
I am Bread
Just Cause 2
L.A. Noire
League of Legends
Left 4 Dead 2
Lego Batman 2
Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7
Lego Jurassic World
Lego Lord of the Ring
Lego Marvel Super Heroes
Lego Movie Videogame
Lego Star Wars 3 Clone Wars
Limbo
Mad Max
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
Metro Last Light
Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor
Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 (4k/30)
NBA 2K14
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit
Need for Speed Rivals (4K/30)
Orcs must Die 2
Ori and the Blind Forest
Pay Day 2
Portal 2
Project Cars
Rayman Legends
Renegade Ops
Rocket League
Saints Row IV
Shantae Risks Revenge
Shovel Knight
Sid Meiers Civilization Beyond Earth
Skyrim
Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition
Sonic Generations
South Park The Stick Of Truth
Steamworld Dig
Styx Master of Shadows
Swapper
Team Fortress 2
The Stanley Parable
The Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings
The Witcher 3 (4K/30)
Titanfall (4K/30)
Tomb Raider 2013
TRINE 2
TRINE 3
Ultra Street Fighter IV
Watch Dogs
World of Warcraft Mists of Pandaria

Supported 5.1 Surround Sound Games:
Arma III
Batman Arkham Knight
Battlefield 3
Battlefield 4
Black Mesa
Borderlands 2
Brutal Legend
Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2
Castlevania: Mirror of Fate HD
Civilization V
Counter Strike Global Offensive
Counter Strike Source
Crysis 3
Dead Island Riptide
Dead Rising 3
Dead Space 3
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Devil May Cry 4
Diablo 3
DiRT Rally
Dishonored
DOTA 2
Dragon Age Inquisition
Euro Truck Simulator 2
Fallout 3
Fallout New Vegas
Far Cry 4
FIFA 15
FIFA 16
Final Fantasy XIV
Grand Theft Auto V
Guide Wars 2
Half Life 2
Heroes of the Storm
Hitman Absolution
Just Cause 2
Just Cause 2 Multiplayer
Killing Floor 2
L.A. Noire
Left 4 Dead 2
Mad Max
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
Metro 2033
Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition
Mortal Kombat X
Portal 2
Resident Evil 6
Resident Evil: Revelations
Resident Evil: Revelations 2
Saints Row IV
Saints Row: The Third
Skyrim
Sleeping Dogs
Team Fortress 2
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
The Elder Scrolls Online
Thief (2014)
Tomb Raider 2013
Witcher 2
World of Warcraft Mists of Pandaria

YouTube Live and Twitch FAQ

Q: What bitrate do you support for Twitch and YouTube Live?
A. We originally supported Twitch at 720p 60 at 3.5Mbps. With this new Beta, we have increased the broadcast to Twitch and YouTube Live to 1080P 60 at 9Mbps.

Q. How do I Enable Live Streaming for broadcast on my YouTube Channel? [NEW]
A. To enable live streaming on your YouTube account:

Q. How do I find my live broadcast on YouTube?
A. To find your live broadcast on YouTube:
  • Open the YouTube webpage in your browser
  • Search with your YouTube user/account name
  • The search returns a list of your broadcasted/uploaded videos
  • The video with “Live Now” tag is your live broadcast

Q: I'm experiencing some audio stutter with YouTube Live, what do I do?
A. Make sure you have applied all Windows OS updates. Please reboot after these updates.

Q. How do I find my live broadcast on Twitch?
A. To find your live broadcast on Twitch:
  • Open the Twitch webpage in your browser
  • Search with your Twitch username
  • The search returns a list of videos
  • The video tagged with a bold red dot is your live broadcast

Share FAQ

Q: If you set Record options to Custom + In-game, will Shadowplay record in ultra-wide screen resolutions?
A: Yes for single screen. We don't support Surround configs.

Share Help Guide

Problem: I can't open the Share menu
Solution:
  1. Open GeForce Experience -> Settings and make sure the Share feature is enabled (Share button is green)
  2. Press Alt+Z or click the Share button on the GeForce Experience toolbar to open the Share menu
  3. If Step 1 doesn’t work, try rebooting your PC.

Problem: Aero theme is disabled and Share menu is opaque and desktop capture doesn't work
Solution:
  1. Neither desktop capture nor transparency effect is supported if Aero theme is disabled
  2. Enable Aero theme in your Windows 7 settings (right-click on the desktop, select Personalize. Click on Themes and select the default Windows theme. Next, in Windows Color & Appearance, ensure that Enable Transparency is checked)

Problem: Privacy control is missing from Share Preferences
Solution:
  1. Privacy control is not available on NVIDIA® Optimus™ notebooks

Problem: The 'Stream' tile is missing from Share main menu
Solution:
  1. Open Share -> Preferences -> Stream and select Yes (Allow friends to join a game and play as guest)

Problem: The gamepad on the Guest PC isn't responsive
Solution:
  1. Have the Host confirm that Stream->Guest Controls are set to “Play as me” for single controller games, or "Plays alongside me" for multi-controller games
  2. Press the A button to register the controller after the stream has started.
  3. Have the Host ensure that gamepad support is enabled in the game.
  4. The multiplayer game should support accepting gamepage AFTER game start for it to work properly with co-op

Problem: Audio chat doesn't work
Solution:
  1. Access the Share onscreen controls (Alt+Z for Host or Alt+X for Guest) and make sure both microphones are enabled.
  2. Open the Windows Volume Mixer (Right click on speaker icon in the Task Tray and select Open Volume Mixer) and make sure the volume is turned up for the Gamestream application (there may be more than one).
  3. Open the Windows Sound Control Panel (Right click on the speaker icon in the Task Tray and select Recording Devices) and make sure the correct Microphone input is selected as Default and is properly configured.

Problem: When I try to stream a game I get the message "A full-screen game is required to use this feature"
Solution:
  1. Update to the latest Display Driver and GeForce Experience and then reboot the system

Problem: When I open Share by pressing "Alt+Z", an in-game action is performed
Solution:
  1. Some games have in-game actions mapped to Alt+Z (see game compatibility list for details). However, the default hotkey for launching Share can be re-mapped in GeForce Experience.
  2. Open GeForce Experience->Preferences->Share and change the "Open Share" Keyboard Shortcut to a different keyboard shortcut.
  3. We are working to improve this behavior in a future Beta release.

Problem: The Host PC gets an error message when trying to use GameStream Co-op

Error Message Solution
Internal error occurred In most cases this implies that the part of the solution that streams gameplay is not responding. The host should try again but the best chance of recovery is to reboot your system.
Invite failed or Invite not sent This happens when the part of the solution that streams gameplay cannot create a session to be shared. The host should try again but the best chance of recovery is to reboot your system.
Network is unavailable This happens when the host can’t communicate with the email server. The host should ensure his or her network works or simply try again later.
Unknown error This happens when something is wrong with the email server. The host should try again later.
Your invite expired The guest tried to join when you were away from the game and you didn’t return to the game in three minutes. The host should re-invite the guest.
Stream is not supported for game title The game does not support GameStream Co-op. The host should try a different game.

Problem: The Guest PC gets an "Stream plug-in has encountered an issue..." message when trying to use GameStream Co-op

Message Solution
Error #47430001 has occurred. It is likely the system is running with software accelerated OpenGL, due to Chrome blacklisting the system’s GPU, driver, or hardware configuration. This can be verified in the page chrome://gpu - if the GL_RENDERER is either empty or listed as “SwiftShader.” To resolve, try the following:
  1. Upgrade to the latest version of Chrome.
  2. Upgrade the GPU’s display driver.
  3. Upgrade your GPU to a DX9 class or better.
  4. Bypass Chrome’s blacklist in chrome://flags. Enable “Override software rendering list” and restart the browser. This is not recommended since the GPU may be blacklisted due to security concerns, so do this at your own risk[i]

Error #47430002 has occurred. Your Chrome browser may have experienced an error or your system may have run out of memory. Restart Chrome or your computer.
Network communication error #47430005 has occurred. Ensure the host and the guest are connected to the Internet. Consult the "Gamestream Co-op Roaming Troubleshooter" section of this document.
Cannot connect with your friend to play [i]GameTitle as a guest. Error #47430004 has occurred. Your invitation is stale. Have the host send a new invitation
HostName has stopped sharing GameTitle. Your invitation is invalid. Have the host send a new invitation
Cannot connect with your friend to play GameTitle as a guest. Error Code has occurred. e.g. Error codes 80070004, 80070006, 80070007, 80070008, 80070009 Ensure the host and the guest are connected to the Internet. Consult the "Gamestream Co-op Roaming Troubleshooter" section of this document. It could be a NAT related problem or the network could be flaky.
Network communication error #80040011 has occurred. Not enough resources for streaming. Please ask the host to lower the game resolution and try new session.
Cannot connect with HostName to play GameTitle as a guest. Error #47430218 has occurred. Try rebooting the host system.
Error #47439998 has occurred Client has run into unexpected issues. Start a new session. If the problem persists, see error #47430001.
Error #47439999 has occurred. Client has run into unexpected issues. Start a new session.
WebGL must be enabled to connect and play as a guest Try updating the drivers. Update the browser
Failed to initialize WebGL Please check http://get.webgl.org/troubleshooting

Problem: The Guest PC gets an “Your session has ended” message when trying to use GameStream Co-op

Message Solution
HostName stopped sharing GameTitle. The host ended the session or your invitation is stale. Have the host send another invitation.
Network communication error Code has occurred. Ensure the host and the guest are connected to the Internet. Consult the "Gamestream Co-op Roaming Troubleshooter" section of this document.
Error #47430003 has occurred The game session may have ended without the host intending it to, e.g. due to an error. The host may invite the guest again.
The maximum time allowed to play GameTitle as a guest was reached. Game-stream co-op sessions are limited to sixty minutes apiece. However, the host may immediately invite the guest again.

Problem: The game minimizes when the Share menu is opened.
Solution:
  1. We've seen this behavior in a few games that are not running in fullscreen exclusive mode.
  2. We are investigating solutions for a future Beta release.

Problem: There is no audio available on the Guest PC when using GameStream Co-op
Solution:
  1. Make sure there is audio on the Host PC side.
  2. The Host must have audio in order for the Guest to have audio.
  3. In rare cases GameStream Co-op has compatibility problems with some games.
  4. We are actively correcting these cases but welcome specific feedback from users on which titles have issues.

Problem: The quality of the stream is poor or stuttering
Solution:
  1. From the Guest PC, press Ctrl+Alt+D to enable the onscreen streaming stats and check your Streaming Health.
  2. Run an internet speedtest (www.speedtest.net) to check your bandwidth and compare your speed with the system requirements.
  3. Make sure any peer-to-peer or download services such as Battle.net, Steam, or Windows 10 updater aren't actively working int he background. These can chew up bandwith and system resources needed for a good streaming experience.
  4. Disconnect from any VPN before using GameStream Co-op

Problem: Audio on the Guest PC gets turned down when a GameStream session is started.
Solution:
  1. Open Windows Control Panel -> Sound -> Communications and set "When Windows detects communications activity" to "Do Nothing".

Other Tips:
  • Make sure your PC meets the system requirements
  • If you are having issues, use the built-in Feedback tools to report your issue to NVIDIA
  • If all else fails, reboot!

Problem: The keyboard response is fine but mouse feels laggy while streaming Co-op
Solution:
  1. The pointer acceleration can make the experience laggy. Check the three settings and make sure they are turned off:
  2. Any Mouse acceleration settings in-game
  3. Disable “Enhance pointer precision” on the guest
  4. Disable “Enhance pointer precision” on the host

Share & GameStream Co-Op Game Compatibility List

Share and GameStream Co-op are designed to work with DirectX 9 or higher games. In addition, the GameStream Co-op Beta requires that the game supports fullscreen exclusive mode. Below is a partial list of games tested for compatibility along with test results. Please share your feedback!

Game Share Overlay GameStream Co-op Multi-Controller Support
Adventure Capitalist No No No
Age of Empires II HD Yes No (4) No
ArcheAge Yes Yes No
ARK Survival Reloaded Yes No No
ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead Yes Yes No
ARMA III Yes Yes No
Ashes of the Singularity Yes No No
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Yes Yes No
Assassin's Creed: Unity Yes (1) Yes No
Ava Yes
Batman: Arkham Knight Yes (1) Yes No
Battlefield 3 Yes (1) Yes No
Battlefield 4 Yes (1) Yes No
Battlefield: Hardline Yes Yes No
Black Desert Yes
Borderlands 2 Yes Yes No
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Yes Yes No
Broforce No (3) No Yes
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Yes Yes No
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Yes Yes No
Call of Duty Online Yes Yes No
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Yes Yes No
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Yes Yes No
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Yes Yes No
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Yes (1) Yes No
Clicker Heroes Yes No (4) No
Company of Heroes 2 Yes Yes No
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Yes Yes No
Counter-Strike: Source Yes Yes No
Crossfire Yes No No
Dark Souls Yes Yes No
Dark Souls II Yes Yes No
Dark Souls III Yes Yes No
DayZ No No No
Diablo III Yes Yes No
DiRT Rally Yes Yes No
DiRT Showdown Yes Yes Yes
Dirty Bomb Yes Yes No
Don't Starve Yes No (4) No
DOOM No (5) No No
DOTA 2 Yes Yes No
Dragon Age: Inquisition Yes Yes No
Elite: Dangerous Yes Yes No
Euro Truck Simulator 2 Yes Yes No
Europa Universalis IV Yes Yes No
F1 2014 Yes Yes Yes
F1 2015 Yes Yes Yes
Fallout: New Vegas Yes Yes No
Fallout 4 Yes Yes Yes
Far Cry 4 Yes (1) Yes No
Farming Simulator 2015 No No No
FIFA 14 Yes Yes Yes
FIFA 15 Yes Yes Yes
FIFA 16 Yes Yes Yes
FIFA Online 3 Yes Yes No
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Yes Yes No
Football Manager 2014 Yes Yes No
Football Manager 2015 Yes Yes No
Gauntlet Yes Yes Yes
Gang Beasts Yes Yes No
Grand Theft Auto V Yes Yes No
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Yes No No
GRID 2 Yes Yes Yes
Guild Wars 2 Yes Yes No
H1Z1: King of the Kill Yes
Half-Life No (5) No (5) No
Half-Life 2 Yes Yes No
Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft Yes No (4) No
Heroes of Newerth Yes Yes No
Heroes of the Storm Yes Yes No
Infestation Yes
Injustice: Gods Among Us Yes Yes Yes
Insurgency Yes Yes No
Just Cause 2 Yes Yes No
League of Legends Yes Yes No
Left 4 Dead 2 Yes Yes No
Lego Marvel Super Heroes Yes Yes Yes
Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime Yes Yes No
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes Yes Yes No
Microsoft Flight Simulator X No (5) No (5) No
Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Yes Yes No
MineCraft No No No
Mortal Kombat Komplete Yes Yes Yes
Mortal Kombat X Yes Yes Yes
Mount and Blade: Warband Yes Yes No
NBA 2K14 Yes Yes Yes
NBA 2K15 Yes Yes Yes
Need for Speed: Rivals Yes Yes No
Ni Zhan (Assault Fire) No No (4) No
No Man's Sky No (5) No No
Overwatch Yes No No
Path of Exile Yes Yes No
Payday 2 Yes Yes No
Planetside 2 Yes Yes No
Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 Yes Yes No
QQ Speed Yes
Rocket League Yes Yes Yes
Rust Yes No (4) No
Saints Row Episode 4 Yes Yes No
Salt and Sanctuary Yes Yes No
ShadowRun: Hong Kong Yes No (4) No
Sid Meier's Civilization V Yes Yes No
SimCity 5 Yes Yes No
Smite Yes Yes No
Soldier Front 2 Yes Yes No
Stardew Valley Yes No No
Star Wars The Old Republic Yes Yes No
StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm Yes Yes No
Street Fighter V Yes Yes Yes
Sudden Attack No No No
Talos Principle Yes Yes No
Team Fortress 2 Yes Yes No
TERA Yes Yes No
Terraria Yes Yes No
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth No (5) No (5) No
The Crew Yes Yes No
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Yes (1) Yes No
The Sims 4 Yes Yes No
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Yes Yes (change in-game settings to fullscreen) No
Titanfall Yes Yes No
Tomb Raider 2013 Yes Yes No
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Yes Yes No
Tom Clancy's The Division Yes Yes No
Total War: Rome II Yes Yes No
Trine 2 Yes Yes Yes
Trine 3 Yes Yes Yes
Trove No No (4) No
Ultra Street Fighter IV Yes Yes Yes
Unturned Yes (1) No (4) No
War Thunder Yes (1) Yes No
Warcraft 3 - Frozen Throne No No (4) No
Warface Yes Yes No
Warframe Yes No No
Watch Dogs Yes (1) Yes No
Wolfenstein: Old Blood Yes Yes No
Wolfenstein: The New Order No (5) No (5) No
World of Tanks Yes Yes No
World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Yes Yes No
World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor Yes
World of Warships Yes Yes No

Table Notes:
  1. Share overlay works, but Alt+Z also performs an in-game action
  2. Keyboard and mouse input act on the game when Share menu is open
  3. Game minimizes when Share overlay is opened
  4. Game does not support fullscreen exclusive mode
  5. Game is OpenGL and not currently supported

GameStream Co-op Remote Troubleshooter

Introduction

GameStream Co-op's ability to stream between two PCs regardless of where they are depends on Roaming, a technology that solves a very hard problem which is challenged by the tactics network equipment and PCs on the Internet take to talk to one another. If you are having a problem Co-oping with a friend then your issues may be related to how your network equipment is setup.

Q: How should the host use this trouble-shooter?

A: We suggest these steps:
  1. Understand Roaming how it affects your ability to Stream (Section 1)
  2. Identify what network setup you have (Section 2)
  3. Identify things you can try on your network setup to work around Roaming issues you might be experiencing (Sections 3 and 4)

Section 1: Roaming

Q: What is "Roaming"?

A: "Roaming" is the ability for GameStream Co-op to stream gameplay automatically (i.e. without special configuration) between two PCs anywhere on the Internet. It makes GameStream simple and versatile for host and client.

Q: Why doesn't Roaming always "just work"?

A: The complexities of networks and the challenges of streaming in real-time make supporting Roaming reliably for all situations extremely difficult. But sometimes this automatic configuration just needs a little manual coaxing from the users to help it work. If you are having roaming problems, this troubleshooter will help you diagnose them and configure your setup to give Roaming the best chance of successfully streaming.

Q: How do I know if my problem is a "Roaming problem"?

A: If both host and guest can connect to the Internet, e.g. browser external web pages, and yet coplay session does not connect (see error codes above) then then you are likely experiencing a Roaming problem.

Q: What causes a Roaming problem?

A: When the guest PC cannot stream from the network address the host provided it:
  • The host sends an invitation to the intended guest, communicating what it believes is its external network address that the NAT device will use with the client.
  • Sometimes the host's NAT device (his or her router or modem) provides the host an external address that is different from the external address it uses to represent the host to the client. This may make the host's guess wrong.
  • If the host's guess is wrong then the guest will attempt to Stream with an address that does not, actually, connect the guest with the host.

Section 2: Network Setup Types

Q: Which Host network setups does this trouble-shooter support?

A: This guide discusses any network with no more than two devices between the host PC and the Internet. All other setups are outside the scope of this trouble-shooter.

These include two types of setups:
  • "Single NAT": Host PC which has only one device acting as a router between itself and the Internet
  • "Chained NAT": Host PC which has two (or more) devices acting as routers between itself and the Internet

Q: What are examples of chained NAT setups?

A: A chained NAT setup only occurs (for setups with two or less devices between the host PC and the Internet) when both the router and the modem are acting as routers.

Q: What are examples of single NAT setups?

A: The following are all single NAT setups:

Q: How do I determine what type of setup I have:

A: Physically locate the number of devices between the host PC and the Internet. Your ISP provider likely supplied you with a modem; this box connects directly to the Internet, e.g. via a coax cable from your cable provider in the case of cable modem. Although many modems also act as routers you may also have a separate box that acts as wireless router/access point between the modem and the PC (connected via ethernet cable to the modem and near the modem, near the PC, or somewhere in between). In most cases the router/access point is not provided by the ISP but instead purchased by host himself or herself.

If you have both a router and a modem confirm that (a) the router is not in access point mode (b) the modem is capable of acting as a router and is not in bridge mode. If so, then your setup is chained NAT. Otherwise your setup is single NAT.

Section 3: Single NAT Setup

Q: I've got a Single NAT setup, what could be wrong?

A: A common problem is that your modem is not providing UPnP. UPnP allows your modem (through UPnP port forwarding) to automatically give your PC an external address that, when given to the guest, is usable by the guest for streaming.

Q: What should I do If I suspect my Single NAT setup is not providing UPnP?

A: Check if your modem provides UPnP.
  • Yes: check if your modem has UPnP turned on.
  • No: manually set up port forwarding.

Q: How do I set up manual port forwarding

A: See more information here

Section 4: Chained NAT Setup

Q: I've got a chained NAT setup, what could be wrong?

A: A common problem with chained NAT Setups is that your host PC cannot access your modem to configure its external address. You can fix this problem by converting your chained NAT setup into a single NAT setup.

Q: How do I convert my chained NAT setup to a single NAT setup?

A: Ensure either your modem is in bridge mode or your router is in access point mode. If so your setup will act as a single NAT setup. If problems persist consult Section 3: Single NAT Setup.

Q: Neither putting my modem in bridge mode nor putting my router in access point mode helped. What else can try?

A: Put the router in DMZ on the modem. (Despite rumors to the contrary, putting a router in the DMZ does not create a security issue). If this doesn't fix the issue ensure either that the modem is in bridge mode or the router is in access point mode. Remember that this will convert your setup to a single NAT setup so, if problems persist, consult Section 3: Single NAT Setup.

Posted 09/14/2015 04:18 PM   
Post your questions regarding this FAQ here. As we address your questions, we will remove your post. Thanks
Post your questions regarding this FAQ here. As we address your questions, we will remove your post. Thanks

Posted 10/15/2015 01:09 PM   
I hit ALT+Z and do not see the Stream tile. There's nothing related to Stream showing up for me. Every once in a while I'll open the overlay and see a fourth tile for a split second, and it will go away. I assume that is the Stream tile. In GeForce Experience, it says that I meet the system requirements. I'm running an Alienware 15 R2 with a GTX 980m 8GB, an i7 6820HK, 32GB of DDR4 RAM, and running two monitors; an external Dell 2208WFP as my primary and my internal 3840x2160 as a secondary. I'm running the 372.70 drivers and have reinstalled GeForce Experience (my first time installing 3.0, it failed and uninstalled itself so I clean installed it - then I uninstalled, rebooted, reinstalled, rebooted, when I couldn't Stream).
I hit ALT+Z and do not see the Stream tile. There's nothing related to Stream showing up for me. Every once in a while I'll open the overlay and see a fourth tile for a split second, and it will go away. I assume that is the Stream tile. In GeForce Experience, it says that I meet the system requirements.

I'm running an Alienware 15 R2 with a GTX 980m 8GB, an i7 6820HK, 32GB of DDR4 RAM, and running two monitors; an external Dell 2208WFP as my primary and my internal 3840x2160 as a secondary. I'm running the 372.70 drivers and have reinstalled GeForce Experience (my first time installing 3.0, it failed and uninstalled itself so I clean installed it - then I uninstalled, rebooted, reinstalled, rebooted, when I couldn't Stream).

Computer (and general technology) lover and big gamer. I run a website about these things, as well as a Just Cause 2 Multiplayer server and a TeamSpeak 3 server. I also do online computer repair for the best prices around. Come hang out sometime! Go to these links to learn more about them.

JC2-MP IP: jc-mp.gaveroid.com
TS3 IP: teamspeak.gaveroid.com
Computer Repair: http://www.gaveroid.com/computer-services

Posted 09/12/2016 09:15 PM   
To active "Stream" tile, go to GFE > preferences in the GeForce Experience client and click on "Allow Experimental Features." Then hit Alt+Z and you should see it. If not, hit on the settings icon and you should see "Stream Experimental."
To active "Stream" tile, go to GFE > preferences in the GeForce Experience client and click on "Allow Experimental Features."

Then hit Alt+Z and you should see it. If not, hit on the settings icon and you should see "Stream Experimental."

Posted 09/13/2016 02:59 AM   
Is there a way to start "Share" on startup?
Is there a way to start "Share" on startup?

Posted 09/13/2016 06:29 AM   
Hello, Ghast242 here. i am interested in using shadow play. although it says i don't have an up to date Graphics Card. i should do though. here's my rig. [url]https://gyazo.com/7c2a87d767fabc6c2ec707f7b85d83e8[/url]. I have a hp envy 17 and GeForce 840m which should be able to run shadow play. what i want is the 'record last 5 minutes'. If anyone could help me on this it would be much appreciated. Or Tell Me any news on this or any future updates. Thanks in advance, Ghast242
Hello, Ghast242 here. i am interested in using shadow play. although it says i don't have an up to date Graphics Card. i should do though. here's my rig. https://gyazo.com/7c2a87d767fabc6c2ec707f7b85d83e8. I have a hp envy 17 and GeForce 840m which should be able to run shadow play. what i want is the 'record last 5 minutes'.
If anyone could help me on this it would be much appreciated. Or Tell Me any news on this or any future updates. Thanks in advance, Ghast242

Posted 09/13/2016 12:59 PM   
When I want to record League of Legends with NVIDIA Share, my Webcam does not show up. Can someone please help me. Kredi
When I want to record League of Legends with NVIDIA Share, my Webcam does not show up.
Can someone please help me.
Kredi

Posted 09/13/2016 04:46 PM   
Hi, can anyone tell me where the shadowplay recording settings are? I'm getting kind of "tinny" sounding audio with the new Geforce Experience and I cannot for the life of me find where the settings are, like audio quality, video quality, etc while recording.... Thanks!
Hi, can anyone tell me where the shadowplay recording settings are? I'm getting kind of "tinny" sounding audio with the new Geforce Experience and I cannot for the life of me find where the settings are, like audio quality, video quality, etc while recording.... Thanks!

My Desktop | Antec Nineteen Hundred | MSI X99S SLI PLUS | Intel Core i7 5820K w/ Corsair H100i GTX | 16gb PNY Anarchy DDR4 2800mhz | MSI Gaming X GTX 1080 | 850w EVGA G2 80+ Gold PSU | Intel 750 400gb NVMe PCIe SSD | 5TB Toshiba NAS | 240gb SanDisk SSD | Windows 10 x.64 | Acer Predator X34 3440x1440 @100Hz w/ Gsync

My Gaming Notebook | Asus ROG G750JM | Windows 10 x.64 | Core i7 4700HQ | GTX 860m 2gb gddr5 (Maxwell) | 16gb DDR3L Dual Channel 1600 | 256gb SanDisk Ultra Sata III SSD | 5400rpm 1TB HDD |

Posted 09/13/2016 05:29 PM   
So I think I found it, but for some reason.... clicking the buttons does nothing. I've tried reinstalling and whatnot but it just doesn't do anything when I try to click any of these buttons: [url=http://imgur.com/nQ4tJQK][img]http://i.imgur.com/nQ4tJQK.png[/img][/url] Customize, Always On, Always OFF, etc. Clicking them does nothing. It doesn't change the icon, nor does any additional menu popup when I click customize. The same goes for the middle icon's buttons. Nothing works, except for the last one which is for settings, that works.
So I think I found it, but for some reason.... clicking the buttons does nothing. I've tried reinstalling and whatnot but it just doesn't do anything when I try to click any of these buttons:

Customize, Always On, Always OFF, etc. Clicking them does nothing. It doesn't change the icon, nor does any additional menu popup when I click customize. The same goes for the middle icon's buttons. Nothing works, except for the last one which is for settings, that works.

My Desktop | Antec Nineteen Hundred | MSI X99S SLI PLUS | Intel Core i7 5820K w/ Corsair H100i GTX | 16gb PNY Anarchy DDR4 2800mhz | MSI Gaming X GTX 1080 | 850w EVGA G2 80+ Gold PSU | Intel 750 400gb NVMe PCIe SSD | 5TB Toshiba NAS | 240gb SanDisk SSD | Windows 10 x.64 | Acer Predator X34 3440x1440 @100Hz w/ Gsync

My Gaming Notebook | Asus ROG G750JM | Windows 10 x.64 | Core i7 4700HQ | GTX 860m 2gb gddr5 (Maxwell) | 16gb DDR3L Dual Channel 1600 | 256gb SanDisk Ultra Sata III SSD | 5400rpm 1TB HDD |

Posted 09/13/2016 05:51 PM   
It's horrible. The hotkeys conflict with photoshop hotkeys, so when i work in photoshop and want to undo something, I hit ctrl+alt+z like it has always been in Photoshop since forever. But instead I open the goddamn geforce share menu. This is the worst version of GeForce Experience ever. I have been forced to uninstall GeForce entirely just to be able to use photoshop again. Did you think this through at all???
It's horrible. The hotkeys conflict with photoshop hotkeys, so when i work in photoshop and want to undo something, I hit ctrl+alt+z like it has always been in Photoshop since forever. But instead I open the goddamn geforce share menu. This is the worst version of GeForce Experience ever. I have been forced to uninstall GeForce entirely just to be able to use photoshop again.

Did you think this through at all???

GPU: MSI GeForce GTX770 GAMING 2GB TWIN FROZR.
CPU: Intel Core i7 4771 3.5GHz.
RAM: 8 x Crucial DDR3 PC1600 4GB CL9 Balistix Sport L.
MOBO: MSI Z87-GD65 GAMING Motherboard.
COOLER: Intel BXTS13X Liquid Cooling Solution 1150/5/.
PSU: Antec TruePower Classic TP-750C (750W) 80.
MONITOR: Dell 27" UltraSharp u2713HM.

Posted 09/14/2016 01:02 AM   
I agree with Rafaelis. There need to be a button/checkbox to disable the Share Overlay completely if not needed. I use alot of hotkeys on different mmo games and various softwares. Hotkey conflicts are just really annoying. I need a way to turn the share overlay off.
I agree with Rafaelis. There need to be a button/checkbox to disable the Share Overlay completely if not needed. I use alot of hotkeys on different mmo games and various softwares. Hotkey conflicts are just really annoying. I need a way to turn the share overlay off.

Posted 09/15/2016 02:42 AM   
[quote="jvjong"]I agree with Rafaelis. There need to be a button/checkbox to disable the Share Overlay completely if not needed. I use alot of hotkeys on different mmo games and various softwares. Hotkey conflicts are just really annoying. I need a way to turn the share overlay off.[/quote] Is the shortcut key remapping not an option for you? I use the overlay preferences to change the key combination on share.
jvjong said:I agree with Rafaelis. There need to be a button/checkbox to disable the Share Overlay completely if not needed. I use alot of hotkeys on different mmo games and various softwares. Hotkey conflicts are just really annoying. I need a way to turn the share overlay off.

Is the shortcut key remapping not an option for you?
I use the overlay preferences to change the key combination on share.

If you have Driver, GeForce Experience or Shadowplay "Share(BETA)" problems click here> DDU -MY PC HARDWARE(software) INFORMATION->|| EVGA PRECISION XOC x64 v6.1.6 || Eset Nod32 Antivirus 10.0.390.0 || running nvidia driver 382.53 || geforce experience is on version 3.7.0.68 ||NVIDIA 3D Vision 2 Wireless Glasses Kit Model 942-11431-0007-001 MY GeForce Experience "SHARE" GUIDE || OS: WINDOWS 10 Home 64 bit version 1703 (OS build-15063.413)|| Logitech Gaming Software v8.92.67 (mouse, keyboard and headset) || MainBoard: MSI Z77A-G45 Thunderbolt Intel ATX UEFI AND LEGACY BIOS {BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. V10.6, 9/29/2013} (Memory Fast Boot off) (Limited Windows 8 Feature enabled Bios) w/ Realtec HD Audio onboard v6.0.1.8036 || CPU: INTEL(R) CORE(TM) i7 3770k Ivy Bridge @ 3.5 ghz - oc genie @ 4.2ghz COOLERMASTER V6 GT Heatsink cooling solution || Ram: 32 GB Patriot Intel memory @ 1600 Ghz x.m.p. profile || 2x EVGA© backplates 100-BP-0972-B9 on my 2x GPU-video cards: EVGA© GeForce GTX 970 04G-P4-2978-KR 4GB FTW GAMING ACX 2.0 Silent Cooling Graphics Card (sli enabled)EVGA Pro SLI Bridge V2 (2-Way Long) Model 100-2W-0023-LR || FIRESRIKE score=16249/Time Spy=6734 || PSU: PC Power&Cooling 950w silencer mkII 80+silver || Drive 1: ADATA SX900 223 Gb SSD BOOT RECORD (SATA3) || Drive 2: CORSAIR FORCE GS 238 Gb SSD BACKUP SYS IMG || Drive 3: SAMSUNG 840 PRO 238 Gb SSD GAME EXE. FILES || Drive 4: SEAGATE ST2000M001-1CH164 2 Tb HDD SHADOWPLAY SAVE FILES || Drive 5: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 1 Tb SSD for Shadowplay Temp files, future games and software || blue yeti mic || logitech g502 mouse, Logitech G910 Orion Spark RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, G933 headset and C615 HD Webcam || Case: COOLERMASTER HAF 932(FULL TOWER)3.0usb || Dual Monitors: Main (gaming only) ASUS VG248QE 24" 1ms 144Hz 1920x1080p on a DVI-I port DUAL LINK + Second monitor (w/all media web and apps) ASUS VH232H 23" 5ms Widescreen Full HD 1080p LCD Monitor 1920x1080 resolution @ 60Hz connected via DVI-D single port || Sage's Twitch and YouTube Channel
(still working 2x: EVGA® gtx 660 SC 2Gb with sli bridge ready for a new home :D)Free Firestrike/Time Spy Demo and Benchmark Download 404 - Not Found
"Control your destiny with 3D VISION" Image"Windows 10 ISO flashdrive, never leave home without it.

Posted 09/15/2016 02:45 AM   
That works. But it's still running in the background. Not to mention it will be tedious to remap everything again if I do a clean reinstall or upgrade the driver seeing how there was a new version of geforce experience out together with a new driver update. The other option would be uninstalling geforce experience but I like the automatic optimal game setting feature.
That works. But it's still running in the background. Not to mention it will be tedious to remap everything again if I do a clean reinstall or upgrade the driver seeing how there was a new version of geforce experience out together with a new driver update. The other option would be uninstalling geforce experience but I like the automatic optimal game setting feature.

Posted 09/15/2016 02:55 AM   
[quote="jvjong"]That works. But it's still running in the background. Not to mention it will be tedious to remap everything again if I do a clean reinstall or upgrade the driver seeing how there was a new version of geforce experience out together with a new driver update. The other option would be uninstalling geforce experience but I like the automatic optimal game setting feature. [/quote] yeah unless they ever do make GFE into separate parts lots of customers will agree. but it's one small addition that runs in the background. well to me seems like low impact on my system. i'm guessing it's still affecting other things for others on here.
jvjong said:That works. But it's still running in the background. Not to mention it will be tedious to remap everything again if I do a clean reinstall or upgrade the driver seeing how there was a new version of geforce experience out together with a new driver update. The other option would be uninstalling geforce experience but I like the automatic optimal game setting feature.

yeah unless they ever do make GFE into separate parts lots of customers will agree. but it's one small addition that runs in the background. well to me seems like low impact on my system. i'm guessing it's still affecting other things for others on here.

If you have Driver, GeForce Experience or Shadowplay "Share(BETA)" problems click here> DDU -MY PC HARDWARE(software) INFORMATION->|| EVGA PRECISION XOC x64 v6.1.6 || Eset Nod32 Antivirus 10.0.390.0 || running nvidia driver 382.53 || geforce experience is on version 3.7.0.68 ||NVIDIA 3D Vision 2 Wireless Glasses Kit Model 942-11431-0007-001 MY GeForce Experience "SHARE" GUIDE || OS: WINDOWS 10 Home 64 bit version 1703 (OS build-15063.413)|| Logitech Gaming Software v8.92.67 (mouse, keyboard and headset) || MainBoard: MSI Z77A-G45 Thunderbolt Intel ATX UEFI AND LEGACY BIOS {BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. V10.6, 9/29/2013} (Memory Fast Boot off) (Limited Windows 8 Feature enabled Bios) w/ Realtec HD Audio onboard v6.0.1.8036 || CPU: INTEL(R) CORE(TM) i7 3770k Ivy Bridge @ 3.5 ghz - oc genie @ 4.2ghz COOLERMASTER V6 GT Heatsink cooling solution || Ram: 32 GB Patriot Intel memory @ 1600 Ghz x.m.p. profile || 2x EVGA© backplates 100-BP-0972-B9 on my 2x GPU-video cards: EVGA© GeForce GTX 970 04G-P4-2978-KR 4GB FTW GAMING ACX 2.0 Silent Cooling Graphics Card (sli enabled)EVGA Pro SLI Bridge V2 (2-Way Long) Model 100-2W-0023-LR || FIRESRIKE score=16249/Time Spy=6734 || PSU: PC Power&Cooling 950w silencer mkII 80+silver || Drive 1: ADATA SX900 223 Gb SSD BOOT RECORD (SATA3) || Drive 2: CORSAIR FORCE GS 238 Gb SSD BACKUP SYS IMG || Drive 3: SAMSUNG 840 PRO 238 Gb SSD GAME EXE. FILES || Drive 4: SEAGATE ST2000M001-1CH164 2 Tb HDD SHADOWPLAY SAVE FILES || Drive 5: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 1 Tb SSD for Shadowplay Temp files, future games and software || blue yeti mic || logitech g502 mouse, Logitech G910 Orion Spark RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, G933 headset and C615 HD Webcam || Case: COOLERMASTER HAF 932(FULL TOWER)3.0usb || Dual Monitors: Main (gaming only) ASUS VG248QE 24" 1ms 144Hz 1920x1080p on a DVI-I port DUAL LINK + Second monitor (w/all media web and apps) ASUS VH232H 23" 5ms Widescreen Full HD 1080p LCD Monitor 1920x1080 resolution @ 60Hz connected via DVI-D single port || Sage's Twitch and YouTube Channel
(still working 2x: EVGA® gtx 660 SC 2Gb with sli bridge ready for a new home :D)Free Firestrike/Time Spy Demo and Benchmark Download 404 - Not Found
"Control your destiny with 3D VISION" Image"Windows 10 ISO flashdrive, never leave home without it.

Posted 09/15/2016 03:09 AM   
[quote="Prakash@NVIDIA"] Thank you for your feedback. By "always recording" I assume you wish to turn off 'Share' entirely. You can toggle it off/on from the Share Tile on the preferences page in GeForce Experience. (accessible by the cog/gear symbol on top right). Capture preferences like resolution, quality, time period etc ... are available under the 'customize' option under the relevant mode in the Alt+Z overlay, and in case you wish to turn off Instant Replay (formerly called the 'ShadowMode'), you may do it from the overlay. [/quote] Found it! An option to disable "Share" (and hence disables all the hotkeys associated with it). Also be warned that if you accidentally press the "share" button again, this will enable the share once more. I wish there would be an indicator like a dialog box that ask if u really wish to enable share again popup if you accidentally clicked the share button. Don't get me wrong, I think is a great piece of technology to add on to the new Geforce Experience being able to record, stream, and share screen captures easily with a few clicks. I'm just gonna put it on the shelf now because I don't need it at the moment. Overall, great piece software that needs a few more tweaks and improvement. [url]http://imgur.com/gallery/4VF7Q[/url]
Prakash@NVIDIA said:

Thank you for your feedback.

By "always recording" I assume you wish to turn off 'Share' entirely. You can toggle it off/on from the Share Tile on the preferences page in GeForce Experience. (accessible by the cog/gear symbol on top right). Capture preferences like resolution, quality, time period etc ... are available under the 'customize' option under the relevant mode in the Alt+Z overlay, and in case you wish to turn off Instant Replay (formerly called the 'ShadowMode'), you may do it from the overlay.

Found it! An option to disable "Share" (and hence disables all the hotkeys associated with it). Also be warned that if you accidentally press the "share" button again, this will enable the share once more. I wish there would be an indicator like a dialog box that ask if u really wish to enable share again popup if you accidentally clicked the share button. Don't get me wrong, I think is a great piece of technology to add on to the new Geforce Experience being able to record, stream, and share screen captures easily with a few clicks. I'm just gonna put it on the shelf now because I don't need it at the moment. Overall, great piece software that needs a few more tweaks and improvement.

http://imgur.com/gallery/4VF7Q
Attachments

DisableShareGFE.JPG

Posted 09/15/2016 06:10 PM   
  1 / 7    
Scroll To Top