Upgrade 1.4 - Note for Shield Pro Users (Updated 9/13/15)
  18 / 18    
@Tallorder : open up a thread with customer care again. Posting to a 6-week-quiet thread won't help. you need to talk to customer care directly if you have unresolved issues. also, are you saying these are brand new units bought in the UK? If so, I don't believe this thread even applies. if you have some other issue with your devices, you need to go through customer care or your retailer.
@Tallorder : open up a thread with customer care again. Posting to a 6-week-quiet thread won't help. you need to talk to customer care directly if you have unresolved issues.

also, are you saying these are brand new units bought in the UK? If so, I don't believe this thread even applies. if you have some other issue with your devices, you need to go through customer care or your retailer.

Posted 12/03/2015 03:07 PM   
[quote="tegradave"]@Tallorder : open up a thread with customer care again. Posting to a 6-week-quiet thread won't help. you need to talk to customer care directly if you have unresolved issues. also, are you saying these are brand new units bought in the UK? If so, I don't believe this thread even applies. if you have some other issue with your devices, you need to go through customer care or your retailer.[/quote] This thread does apply to me as i do have severe pixelation and sluggishness issues with regards to the Pro model. I bought two units on the black friday sale, in total after receiving replacments i had 4 all faulty. After reading this thrad it says to contact nvidia and arrange the advance rma with you. Once it was all finalised, i got an email saying send back the unit first and the time it would take would be 10-15, the unit you will receive will be a refurbished unit. This is unacceptable. I got absolutely no where with the RMA as you were not honouring what was written on the forum about what to do if you have any of these problems. In the end i had to return back to the shops where i purchased them from for a full refund because they would not send me any more units quoting they will prob be faulty as well and they need to investigate the matter. So i actually missed out.
tegradave said:@Tallorder : open up a thread with customer care again. Posting to a 6-week-quiet thread won't help. you need to talk to customer care directly if you have unresolved issues.

also, are you saying these are brand new units bought in the UK? If so, I don't believe this thread even applies. if you have some other issue with your devices, you need to go through customer care or your retailer.

This thread does apply to me as i do have severe pixelation and sluggishness issues with regards to the Pro model.

I bought two units on the black friday sale, in total after receiving replacments i had 4 all faulty. After reading this thrad it says to contact nvidia and arrange the advance rma with you. Once it was all finalised, i got an email saying send back the unit first and the time it would take would be 10-15, the unit you will receive will be a refurbished unit. This is unacceptable. I got absolutely no where with the RMA as you were not honouring what was written on the forum about what to do if you have any of these problems.

In the end i had to return back to the shops where i purchased them from for a full refund because they would not send me any more units quoting they will prob be faulty as well and they need to investigate the matter.

So i actually missed out.

Posted 12/08/2015 07:32 PM   
[quote="tegradave"]@Tallorder : open up a thread with customer care again. Posting to a 6-week-quiet thread won't help. you need to talk to customer care directly if you have unresolved issues. also, are you saying these are brand new units bought in the UK? If so, I don't believe this thread even applies. if you have some other issue with your devices, you need to go through customer care or your retailer.[/quote] This thread does apply to me as i do have severe pixelation and sluggishness issues with regards to the Pro model. I bought two units on the black friday sale, in total after receiving replacments i had 4 all faulty. After reading this thread it says to contact nvidia and arrange the advance rma with you. Once it was all finalised, i got an email saying send back the unit first and the time it would take would be 10-15, the unit you will receive will be a refurbished unit. This is unacceptable. I got absolutely no where with the RMA as you were not honouring what was written on the forum about what to do if you have any of these problems. In the end i had to return back to the shops where i purchased them from for a full refund because they would not send me any more units quoting they will prob be faulty as well and they need to investigate the matter. So i actually missed out. I tried to get the Advance RMA done as what was said and i was told no. This was on brand new units that were 2 days old. This is a ridiculous situation to be in with such a well known company. I cant believe how i was treated.
tegradave said:@Tallorder : open up a thread with customer care again. Posting to a 6-week-quiet thread won't help. you need to talk to customer care directly if you have unresolved issues.

This thread does apply to me as i do have severe pixelation and sluggishness issues with regards to the Pro model.

I bought two units on the black friday sale, in total after receiving replacments i had 4 all faulty. After reading this thread it says to contact nvidia and arrange the advance rma with you. Once it was all finalised, i got an email saying send back the unit first and the time it would take would be 10-15, the unit you will receive will be a refurbished unit. This is unacceptable. I got absolutely no where with the RMA as you were not honouring what was written on the forum about what to do if you have any of these problems.

In the end i had to return back to the shops where i purchased them from for a full refund because they would not send me any more units quoting they will prob be faulty as well and they need to investigate the matter.

So i actually missed out. I tried to get the Advance RMA done as what was said and i was told no. This was on brand new units that were 2 days old. This is a ridiculous situation to be in with such a well known company. I cant believe how i was treated.

Posted 12/08/2015 07:36 PM   
Anyone here had to RMA their STV Pro a second time? I'm still suffering from the pixelated recommendation glitch and when installing apps (games in particular) the system screeches to a halt, lags and the screen goes black. Ah, well. Back to RMA a second time. Seems like the Pro model should be recalled.
Anyone here had to RMA their STV Pro a second time? I'm still suffering from the pixelated recommendation glitch and when installing apps (games in particular) the system screeches to a halt, lags and the screen goes black.

Ah, well. Back to RMA a second time. Seems like the Pro model should be recalled.

Posted 12/30/2015 07:26 AM   
  18 / 18    
Scroll To Top