330m + WIndows 10
Hello friends, I have a Sony VAIO vpcf12s1e with a nvidia 330m. I would like to take Microsoft's opportunity and upgrade to Windows 10. Since I performed the microsoft test and tells me that my configuration is compatible with the new operating system. My question is if there are drivers for nvidia 330m for windows 10. Thank you for your help.
Hello friends,

I have a Sony VAIO vpcf12s1e with a nvidia 330m.

I would like to take Microsoft's opportunity and upgrade to Windows 10.
Since I performed the microsoft test and tells me that my configuration is compatible with the new operating system.

My question is if there are drivers for nvidia 330m for windows 10.

Thank you for your help.

Posted 07/29/2015 05:12 PM   
There are ones for windows 10 but the 330m in the Sony has specific drivers published from Sony, to work with the function buttons. I have had no luck in finding one that works yet to enable the upgrade. Hopeful Sony pull there finger out and release one to enable upgrade
There are ones for windows 10 but the 330m in the Sony has specific drivers published from Sony, to work with the function buttons. I have had no luck in finding one that works yet to enable the upgrade. Hopeful Sony pull there finger out and release one to enable upgrade

Posted 07/31/2015 10:54 PM   
I have an Acer Aspire 5745G, with NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M. I want to upgrade my OS to Win 10, but NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M does not seem compatible with Win 10th What do I do?
I have an Acer Aspire 5745G, with NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M.
I want to upgrade my OS to Win 10, but NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M does not seem compatible with Win 10th
What do I do?

Posted 08/01/2015 10:50 AM   
I have the Acer 5745 laptop and NVIDIA GForce GT 330 M and the NVIDIA is not compatible with Windows 10. Where do I find an updated driver?
I have the Acer 5745 laptop and NVIDIA GForce GT 330 M and the NVIDIA is not compatible with Windows 10. Where do I find an updated driver?

Posted 08/16/2015 12:25 AM   
Hi Brspart, i hope you didnt upgrade your sony yet. i have the vpcz138GA and upgraded yesterday after a full system backup to my windows 7. as expected and adviced by Sony the 330M driver is not supported by windows 10 and you cannot use the one made by Nvidia. i couldve worked with the Intel graphic that but my irst driver (intel Rapid Storage) didnt work properly and was running at 30% processer at all times. i had to kill the service to work but i was afraid something will happen to my data in the future. i actually liked the looks of the win10 and the way it was working but with those two issues i had to make a full restore to Windows 7. it looks hopeless but i am hoping Sony will come up with an update or may be Nvidia will at least give a working driver on Sony Vaio.
Hi Brspart,
i hope you didnt upgrade your sony yet.
i have the vpcz138GA and upgraded yesterday after a full system backup to my windows 7.

as expected and adviced by Sony the 330M driver is not supported by windows 10 and you cannot use the one made by Nvidia.

i couldve worked with the Intel graphic that but my irst driver (intel Rapid Storage) didnt work properly and was running at 30% processer at all times. i had to kill the service to work but i was afraid something will happen to my data in the future.

i actually liked the looks of the win10 and the way it was working but with those two issues i had to make a full restore to Windows 7.

it looks hopeless but i am hoping Sony will come up with an update or may be Nvidia will at least give a working driver on Sony Vaio.

Posted 09/02/2015 11:00 AM   
I have a Digital Storm branded Clevo B5100M laptop with a GT 330m and just recently upgraded to Windows 10. The Nvidia Control Panel won't appear, so that's the main issue. There's no real solution to it other than waiting for Nvidia to provide a fix for it. Right now, I'm just using the Intel HD graphics in my Intel Core i5 540m 2.4 Ghz CPU.
I have a Digital Storm branded Clevo B5100M laptop with a GT 330m and just recently upgraded to Windows 10. The Nvidia Control Panel won't appear, so that's the main issue. There's no real solution to it other than waiting for Nvidia to provide a fix for it. Right now, I'm just using the Intel HD graphics in my Intel Core i5 540m 2.4 Ghz CPU.

Posted 09/03/2015 09:30 PM   
i have acer 5745g with nvidia geforce gt 330m graphic card during windows 10 update it is giving error message "the display manufacturer hasnt made your display compatible with windows 10 check with manufacturer for support" Kindly help for above problem as getting trouble to get update to win 10
i have acer 5745g with nvidia geforce gt 330m graphic card during windows 10 update it is giving error message

"the display manufacturer hasnt made your display compatible with windows 10 check with manufacturer for support"

Kindly help for above problem as getting trouble to get update to win 10

Posted 09/10/2015 03:41 AM   
[quote="Rajveersinh"]i have acer 5745g with nvidia geforce gt 330m graphic card during windows 10 update it is giving error message "the display manufacturer hasnt made your display compatible with windows 10 check with manufacturer for support" Kindly help for above problem as getting trouble to get update to win 10[/quote] There's no solution for Windows 10 with a GT 330m. You have to go back to Windows 7 or buy a new laptop with the latest GPU to get the best support for Windows 10.
Rajveersinh said:i have acer 5745g with nvidia geforce gt 330m graphic card during windows 10 update it is giving error message

"the display manufacturer hasnt made your display compatible with windows 10 check with manufacturer for support"

Kindly help for above problem as getting trouble to get update to win 10

There's no solution for Windows 10 with a GT 330m. You have to go back to Windows 7 or buy a new laptop with the latest GPU to get the best support for Windows 10.

Posted 09/20/2015 10:59 PM   
I have ASUS A52J notebook with nVidia 310M GEFORCE I would like to take Microsoft's opportunity and upgrade to Windows 10. Since I performed the microsoft test and tells me that my configuration is compatible with the new operating system. My question is if there are drivers for nvidia 310m for windows 10. Thank you for your help.
I have ASUS A52J notebook with nVidia 310M GEFORCE
Since I performed the microsoft test and tells me that my configuration is compatible with the new operating system.

My question is if there are drivers for nvidia 310m for windows 10.

Thank you for your help.

Posted 09/21/2015 07:21 AM   
Hello friends, I have a NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430 I would like to take Microsoft's opportunity and upgrade to Windows 10. Since I performed the microsoft test and tells me that my configuration not is compatible with the display My question is if there are drivers for update this nvidia for windows 10.
Hello friends,

I have a NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430

Since I performed the microsoft test and tells me that my configuration not is compatible with the display
My question is if there are drivers for update this nvidia for windows 10.

Posted 09/22/2015 11:25 PM   
[quote="A1GEDEON"]Hello friends, I have a NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430 I would like to take Microsoft's opportunity and upgrade to Windows 10. Since I performed the microsoft test and tells me that my configuration not is compatible with the display My question is if there are drivers for update this nvidia for windows 10. [/quote] There are no Windows 10 drivers available for ancient 10 year old GPUs, those legacy EOL products are no longer supported.
A1GEDEON said:Hello friends,

I have a NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430

Since I performed the microsoft test and tells me that my configuration not is compatible with the display
My question is if there are drivers for update this nvidia for windows 10.

There are no Windows 10 drivers available for ancient 10 year old GPUs, those legacy EOL products are no longer supported.

Q8200 @3.08Ghz

8GB kingston @880Mhz

Zotac GTX460 2GB (ZT-40406-10P)
MSI GT730 2GB (N730K-2GD5/OCV1)

Posted 09/30/2015 01:17 PM   
Hello friends, my laptop upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 10, and has gotten me an upgrade drive GT 330 M, specifically 341.81, my laptop is a Toshiba Qosmio F60-11J and always once downloaded when installing stops going half the installation and jumps a mistake, wanted to know if it is a bug or installer is not compatible with my laptop with Windows 10 ge force? When I was in the win7, I never warned me that the Ge force is not compatible with Win10. I also note in the win10 windows update 2 times I get the same driver for Ge force, not because it happens? I need your help ... Thank you so much... Waiting for your answer Greetings to all users of the community ...
Hello friends, my laptop upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 10, and has gotten me an upgrade drive GT 330 M, specifically 341.81, my laptop is a Toshiba Qosmio F60-11J and always once downloaded when installing stops going half the installation and jumps a mistake, wanted to know if it is a bug or installer is not compatible with my laptop with Windows 10 ge force? When I was in the win7, I never warned me that the Ge force is not compatible with Win10. I also note in the win10 windows update 2 times I get the same driver for Ge force, not because it happens? I need your help ...

Thank you so much...
Waiting for your answer
Greetings to all users of the community ...

Posted 10/03/2015 05:46 PM   
Hello. After many attempts, I was able to install the driver for Nvdia GT 330m for windows 10 32/64 bits on Acer 5745G. Here's the step-by-step: 1- Download the driver for windows 7; 2- install through the control panel (in your computer> properties> device manager> video> basic video devices> update drivers> select the driver that was downloaded windows 7. At this point, the driver has been installed, but without the Nvidia control panel. 3- Download the program Nvidia Sistem Tools 6.03> install 4 - Ready ... Your Nvidia GT 330m is installed successfully !!!
Hello.

After many attempts, I was able to install the driver for Nvdia GT 330m for windows 10 32/64 bits on Acer 5745G.

Here's the step-by-step:

1- Download the driver for windows 7;
2- install through the control panel (in your computer> properties> device manager> video> basic video devices> update drivers> select the driver that was downloaded windows 7.
At this point, the driver has been installed, but without the Nvidia control panel.

3- Download the program Nvidia Sistem Tools 6.03> install

4 - Ready ... Your Nvidia GT 330m is installed successfully !!!

Posted 05/15/2017 01:27 PM   
Scroll To Top