Official Windows 10 353.62 Game Ready Display Driver Feedback Thread (7/29/15)
  1 / 106    
Mirosoft Windows 10 is finally here: [url]http://blogs.nvidia.com/blog/2015/07/29/directx-12-windows-10/[/url] NVIDIA has been working closely with Microsoft on the development of Windows 10 and DirectX 12. Coinciding with the arrival of Windows 10, NVIDIA Game Ready display driver 353.62 includes the latest tweaks, bug fixes, and optimizations to ensure you have the best possible gaming experience. For more information on this release, please visit our GeForce.com article: [url]http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/windows-10-game-ready-nvidia-geforce-gtx-driver-released[/url] If your PC qualifies for a free Windows 10 upgrade and you have reserved your copy, you may now download Windows 10 directly from Microsoft: [url]https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10[/url] NVIDIA Game Ready display drivers for Windows 10 are available for download directly from GeForce Experience and GeForce.com. Please share your upgrade experience by filling out the Windows 10 feedback form below. Fill in as much information as possible as this will help us reproduce your issue. [url]http://surveys.nvidia.com/index.jsp?pi=8ab5b74b2b9b490b2fc1481d01a3e28b[/url] *Note* At this time you may not use a combination of a Fermi class GPU with either a Kepler or Maxwell class GPU in the same system. Support will be added at a later date. For more information, please visit: [url]http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3707/[/url]
Mirosoft Windows 10 is finally here:

http://blogs.nvidia.com/blog/2015/07/29/directx-12-windows-10/

NVIDIA has been working closely with Microsoft on the development of Windows 10 and DirectX 12. Coinciding with the arrival of Windows 10, NVIDIA Game Ready display driver 353.62 includes the latest tweaks, bug fixes, and optimizations to ensure you have the best possible gaming experience. For more information on this release, please visit our GeForce.com article:

http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/windows-10-game-ready-nvidia-geforce-gtx-driver-released

If your PC qualifies for a free Windows 10 upgrade and you have reserved your copy, you may now download Windows 10 directly from Microsoft:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

NVIDIA Game Ready display drivers for Windows 10 are available for download directly from GeForce Experience and GeForce.com. Please share your upgrade experience by filling out the Windows 10 feedback form below. Fill in as much information as possible as this will help us reproduce your issue.

http://surveys.nvidia.com/index.jsp?pi=8ab5b74b2b9b490b2fc1481d01a3e28b

*Note* At this time you may not use a combination of a Fermi class GPU with either a Kepler or Maxwell class GPU in the same system. Support will be added at a later date. For more information, please visit:

http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3707/

We can't fix your bug if we can't reproduce it. Please provide as much details as possible including specs, steps to reproduce, graphics settings used, etc..

For GeForce driver issues, please leave feedback in driver feedback form: Driver Feedback

For SHIELD Tablet issues/requests, please leave feedback in the SHIELD Tablet feedback form: SHIELD Tablet Feedback

For SHIELD Android TV issues/requests, please leave feedback in the SHIELD feedback form: SHIELD Feedback

I am also available on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/manuelguzman

Posted 07/28/2015 08:53 PM   
Currently in the process upgrading from Windows 8.1 to 10, I am still running on Win8.1 Nvidia driver. I wonder if I need to uninstall before upgrading to Windows 10?
Currently in the process upgrading from Windows 8.1 to 10, I am still running on Win8.1 Nvidia driver.

I wonder if I need to uninstall before upgrading to Windows 10?

3930k 4.8Ghz | 32GB | GTX TITAN (Kepler) -> GTX 1080 Ti (Pascal)

Posted 07/29/2015 03:21 PM   
353.62 driver is making my system use all available VRAM on my GPU's on battlefield 4 at least when using SLI. Also it is filling up my system ram totally, this combination of faults add up to the eventual crash of the game(s). Please could you fix this as soon as possible?? GPU: GTX 980 in SLI CPU: i7 4790k Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus VII Ranger. RAM: 16gb Hyper X Fury Kingston. OS: Windows 10.
353.62 driver is making my system use all available VRAM on my GPU's on battlefield 4 at least when using SLI. Also it is filling up my system ram totally, this combination of faults add up to the eventual crash of the game(s). Please could you fix this as soon as possible??

GPU: GTX 980 in SLI
CPU: i7 4790k
Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus VII Ranger.
RAM: 16gb Hyper X Fury Kingston.

Posted 07/29/2015 03:22 PM   
Will this driver have YrCBr/RGB option in Adjuste desktop color settings?
Will this driver have YrCBr/RGB option in Adjuste desktop color settings?

OS: Win 7 Pro 64bit, Mobo: ASUS P8P67 Pro rev.3.1, CPU: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Cooling: Noctua U12S (push-pull), RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Gray DDR3@1600MHz, GPU: MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X 6GB, HDDs: SSD Kingston 3K 120 GB/WD HDD 1TB Black/WD HDD 3TB Red, Case: CM 690 advanced II, PSU: Thermaltake ToughPower 775W, Sound: SB X-Fi eXtremeGamer Pro Fatal1ty, Speakers: Altec Lansing 2.1, Earphones: Technics RP-F290, Mouse: Logitech M705, Keyboard: Logitech K270, Gamepad: X360 wireless gamepad, DVD: ASUS 24B3ST, TV-HDMi: LG 32LD750

Posted 07/29/2015 03:27 PM   
Is CUDA and DX12 working this time? Last time I checked DXDIAG it said I have DX 11.3 graphic card (GTX 980) and CUDA was not even operational...
Is CUDA and DX12 working this time? Last time I checked DXDIAG it said I have DX 11.3 graphic card (GTX 980) and CUDA was not even operational...

Posted 07/29/2015 03:30 PM   
[quote=""]Currently in the process upgrading from Windows 8.1 to 10, I am still running on Win8.1 Nvidia driver. I wonder if I need to uninstall before upgrading to Windows 10?[/quote] It appears as though the latest driver for Windows 8.1, as of today, is driver 353.62. Update to driver 353.62 for Windows 8.1 before you begin your upgrade to Windows 10.
said:Currently in the process upgrading from Windows 8.1 to 10, I am still running on Win8.1 Nvidia driver.

I wonder if I need to uninstall before upgrading to Windows 10?

It appears as though the latest driver for Windows 8.1, as of today, is driver 353.62.
Update to driver 353.62 for Windows 8.1 before you begin your upgrade to Windows 10.

EVGA GTX 1080 SC, ASUS VE278 @60Hz, NVidia driver 388.59 Win 10 build 17046 64-bit, 4770K cpu, 16GB RAM, ASUS Maximus VI Hero, SSD hard drives, 750W PC Power & Cooling power supply, Soundblaster Zx PCI-e. Games: CoD WWII, CoD Infinite Warfare.

Posted 07/29/2015 03:34 PM   
[quote=""]Will this driver have YrCBr/RGB option in Adjuste desktop color settings?[/quote] That option is now in the Change Resolution menu, instead of in the Adjust Desktop Color Settings menu.
said:Will this driver have YrCBr/RGB option in Adjuste desktop color settings?

That option is now in the Change Resolution menu, instead of in the Adjust Desktop Color Settings menu.

EVGA GTX 1080 SC, ASUS VE278 @60Hz, NVidia driver 388.59 Win 10 build 17046 64-bit, 4770K cpu, 16GB RAM, ASUS Maximus VI Hero, SSD hard drives, 750W PC Power & Cooling power supply, Soundblaster Zx PCI-e. Games: CoD WWII, CoD Infinite Warfare.

Posted 07/29/2015 03:37 PM   
[quote=""]Is CUDA and DX12 working this time? Last time I checked DXDIAG it said I have DX 11.3 graphic card (GTX 980) and CUDA was not even operational...[/quote] It depends on all of your hardware. For my GTX 980 it says DX 12 and DX Feature Level 12_1. If you have multiple video cards in your system, you may be held back on which DX level you're at. See this web article for some more explanation of DX Feature Levels: http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/207598-demystifying-directx-12-support-what-amd-intel-and-nvidia-do-and-dont-deliver Driver release notes, scroll down to where it talks about WDDM Behavior With Mixed GPUs. http://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/353.62/353.62-win8-win7-winvista-desktop-release-notes.pdf
said:Is CUDA and DX12 working this time? Last time I checked DXDIAG it said I have DX 11.3 graphic card (GTX 980) and CUDA was not even operational...

It depends on all of your hardware.
For my GTX 980 it says DX 12 and DX Feature Level 12_1.
If you have multiple video cards in your system, you may be held back on which DX level you're at.
See this web article for some more explanation of DX Feature Levels:
http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/207598-demystifying-directx-12-support-what-amd-intel-and-nvidia-do-and-dont-deliver

Driver release notes, scroll down to where it talks about WDDM Behavior With Mixed GPUs.
http://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/353.62/353.62-win8-win7-winvista-desktop-release-notes.pdf

Posted 07/29/2015 03:43 PM   
I upgraded to Windows 10 this morning and I graphics card issues. I run dual monitor setup and it would not detect the other monitor. Also it said that none of the drivers or anything NVIDIA was installed. So what I had to do was delete the destination folder for NVIDIA Corp and then go to the site and re download the drivers and everything is working perfectly now. I hope this information will help others with the same issues.
I upgraded to Windows 10 this morning and I graphics card issues. I run dual monitor setup and it would not detect the other monitor. Also it said that none of the drivers or anything NVIDIA was installed. So what I had to do was delete the destination folder for NVIDIA Corp and then go to the site and re download the drivers and everything is working perfectly now. I hope this information will help others with the same issues.

Posted 07/29/2015 03:47 PM   
GTX 560ti not working on Windows 10 x64 Final. Cant install driver, also not the latest. Whats wrong here ? Card works perfect on Win 7 x64. Installer and Geforce Experience tell me latest driver version is already installed even its not, and windows update history says it tried to install but could not due to an error. How can i solve that problem ? As said fresh win 10 x64 final install from usb stick, all i installed before was the chipset driver of my x99 ud4, which went flawless. Edit: Just at the moment windows update tried to install the driver again, and again it quit with this error: [b]NVIDIA driver update for NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti – Error 0x80070002[/b] HELP PLZ !
GTX 560ti not working on Windows 10 x64 Final. Cant install driver, also not the latest.

Whats wrong here ? Card works perfect on Win 7 x64.

Installer and Geforce Experience tell me latest driver version is already installed even its not, and windows update history says it tried to install but could not due to an error.

How can i solve that problem ? As said fresh win 10 x64 final install from usb stick, all i installed before was the chipset driver of my x99 ud4, which went flawless.

Edit: Just at the moment windows update tried to install the driver again, and again it quit with this error:

NVIDIA driver update for NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti – Error 0x80070002

HELP PLZ !

Posted 07/29/2015 03:47 PM   
[quote=""]I upgraded to Windows 10 this morning and I graphics card issues. I run dual monitor setup and it would not detect the other monitor. Also it said that none of the drivers or anything NVIDIA was installed. So what I had to do was delete the destination folder for NVIDIA Corp and then go to the site and re download the drivers and everything is working perfectly now. I hope this information will help others with the same issues.[/quote] Where u getting the error "Nvidia Installer Failed"? Also is it the nvidia folder in main c drive?
said:I upgraded to Windows 10 this morning and I graphics card issues. I run dual monitor setup and it would not detect the other monitor. Also it said that none of the drivers or anything NVIDIA was installed. So what I had to do was delete the destination folder for NVIDIA Corp and then go to the site and re download the drivers and everything is working perfectly now. I hope this information will help others with the same issues.

Where u getting the error "Nvidia Installer Failed"? Also is it the nvidia folder in main c drive?

Posted 07/29/2015 04:05 PM   
[quote=""]GTX 560ti not working on Windows 10 x64 Final. Cant install driver, also not the latest. Whats wrong here ? Card works perfect on Win 7 x64. Installer and Geforce Experience tell me latest driver version is already installed even its not, and windows update history says it tried to install but could not due to an error. How can i solve that problem ? As said fresh win 10 x64 final install from usb stick, all i installed before was the chipset driver of my x99 ud4, which went flawless. Edit: Just at the moment windows update tried to install the driver again, and again it quit with this error: [b]NVIDIA driver update for NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti – Error 0x80070002[/b] HELP PLZ ![/quote] 1) Make sure any current driver installation is finished what it was doing. 2) Go to Add/Remove Programs in Windows Control Panel and uninstall GeForce Experience. 3) Go to the usual NVidia download drivers page, and get the latest driver package which is specifically for Windows 10, not the package for Windows 8.1. You have to scroll that menu up to select the Win 10 selection. 4) Run the drivers you downloaded, and after it completes Windows Updates won't try to replace it anymore.
said:GTX 560ti not working on Windows 10 x64 Final. Cant install driver, also not the latest.

Whats wrong here ? Card works perfect on Win 7 x64.

Installer and Geforce Experience tell me latest driver version is already installed even its not, and windows update history says it tried to install but could not due to an error.

How can i solve that problem ? As said fresh win 10 x64 final install from usb stick, all i installed before was the chipset driver of my x99 ud4, which went flawless.

Edit: Just at the moment windows update tried to install the driver again, and again it quit with this error:

NVIDIA driver update for NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti – Error 0x80070002

HELP PLZ !

1) Make sure any current driver installation is finished what it was doing.
2) Go to Add/Remove Programs in Windows Control Panel and uninstall GeForce Experience.
3) Go to the usual NVidia download drivers page, and get the latest driver package which is specifically for Windows 10, not the package for Windows 8.1. You have to scroll that menu up to select the Win 10 selection.
4) Run the drivers you downloaded, and after it completes Windows Updates won't try to replace it anymore.

Posted 07/29/2015 04:11 PM   
This is the correct driver package for Win 10 64-bit desktop: http://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/87949/en-uk
This is the correct driver package for
Win 10 64-bit desktop:

http://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/87949/en-uk

Posted 07/29/2015 04:26 PM   
The 3d options are not appearing in Nvidia Control Panel again. It was not there, a hotfix was released and now this update takes it away again.
The 3d options are not appearing in Nvidia Control Panel again. It was not there, a hotfix was released and now this update takes it away again.

Posted 07/29/2015 04:40 PM   
[quote=""]353.62 driver is making my system use all available VRAM on my GPU's on battlefield 4 at least when using SLI. Also it is filling up my system ram totally, this combination of faults add up to the eventual crash of the game(s). Please could you fix this as soon as possible?? GPU: GTX 980 in SLI CPU: i7 4790k Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus VII Ranger. RAM: 16gb Hyper X Fury Kingston. OS: Windows 10.[/quote] We are working on this.
said:353.62 driver is making my system use all available VRAM on my GPU's on battlefield 4 at least when using SLI. Also it is filling up my system ram totally, this combination of faults add up to the eventual crash of the game(s). Please could you fix this as soon as possible??

GPU: GTX 980 in SLI
CPU: i7 4790k
Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus VII Ranger.
RAM: 16gb Hyper X Fury Kingston.

We are working on this.

We can't fix your bug if we can't reproduce it. Please provide as much details as possible including specs, steps to reproduce, graphics settings used, etc..

For GeForce driver issues, please leave feedback in driver feedback form: Driver Feedback

For SHIELD Tablet issues/requests, please leave feedback in the SHIELD Tablet feedback form: SHIELD Tablet Feedback

For SHIELD Android TV issues/requests, please leave feedback in the SHIELD feedback form: SHIELD Feedback

I am also available on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/manuelguzman

Posted 07/29/2015 04:44 PM   
  1 / 106    
Scroll To Top