Life is Strange Camera Mods - Useful for Screenshots
1) In your local folder (look for you savegames), rename LifeIsStrangeInput.ini to LifeIsStrangeInput.ini.bak 2) In your install folder, make a copy of DefaultInput.ini and rename the copy to DefaultInput.ini.bak 3) Open DefaultInput.ini in an editor with administrative rights (eg. NotePad++, Run as admin) 4) Go to the section called [Engine.PlayerInput] 5) Find the lines ;+Bindings=(Name="PageDown",Command="CycleCamera 1") ;+Bindings=(Name="PageUp",Command="CycleCamera -1") ;+Bindings=(Name="Home",Command="CycleCamera 0") and replace with +Bindings=(Name="PageDown",Command="CycleCamera 1") +Bindings=(Name="PageUp",Command="CycleCamera -1") +Bindings=(Name="Home",Command="CycleCamera 0") +Bindings=(Name="P",Command="playersonly") +Bindings=(Name="Z",Command="toggledebugcamera") +Bindings=(Name="C",Command="ghost") +Bindings=(Name="F1",Command="FOV 5") +Bindings=(Name="F2",Command="FOV 20") +Bindings=(Name="F3",Command="FOV 40") +Bindings=(Name="F4",Command="FOV 60") +Bindings=(Name="F5",Command="FOV 80") +Bindings=(Name="F6",Command="FOV 0") +Bindings=(Name="F7",Command="Slomo 0.2") +Bindings=(Name="F8",Command="Slomo 0.6") +Bindings=(Name="F9",Command="Slomo 1") +Bindings=(Name="F10",Command="Slomo 2") +Bindings=(Name="F12",Command="Slomo 3") 6) Save changes to DefaultInput.ini and launch the game. When the game loads, it will autogenerate a new LifeIsStrangeInput.ini based on DefaultInput.ini 7) When you have control of Max, Press PageUp once to lock the camera. You can still move Max. Press Home to reset camera. Press PageUp or PageDown for different cameras. Pressing C activates Noclip to go through walls. Don't know how to reset without relaunching game. (Walk command does not work) Z toggles Debug camera P freezes everyone but max F1 to F5 changes fov, use F6 to reset F7,F8,F10,F12 changes time, use F9 to reset F11 toggles window mode Most of these keys should work on title screen, or when Max is seated. Some changes can only be undone by restarting the game. See pics for some shots. [IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/2dw7q6w.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/ypkyg.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/15d6yhd.jpg[/IMG]
1) In your local folder (look for you savegames), rename LifeIsStrangeInput.ini to LifeIsStrangeInput.ini.bak

2) In your install folder, make a copy of DefaultInput.ini and rename the copy to DefaultInput.ini.bak

3) Open DefaultInput.ini in an editor with administrative rights (eg. NotePad++, Run as admin)
4) Go to the section called [Engine.PlayerInput]
5) Find the lines

;+Bindings=(Name="PageDown",Command="CycleCamera 1")
;+Bindings=(Name="PageUp",Command="CycleCamera -1")
;+Bindings=(Name="Home",Command="CycleCamera 0")

and replace with

+Bindings=(Name="PageDown",Command="CycleCamera 1")
+Bindings=(Name="PageUp",Command="CycleCamera -1")
+Bindings=(Name="Home",Command="CycleCamera 0")
+Bindings=(Name="P",Command="playersonly")
+Bindings=(Name="Z",Command="toggledebugcamera")
+Bindings=(Name="C",Command="ghost")
+Bindings=(Name="F1",Command="FOV 5")
+Bindings=(Name="F2",Command="FOV 20")
+Bindings=(Name="F3",Command="FOV 40")
+Bindings=(Name="F4",Command="FOV 60")
+Bindings=(Name="F5",Command="FOV 80")
+Bindings=(Name="F6",Command="FOV 0")
+Bindings=(Name="F7",Command="Slomo 0.2")
+Bindings=(Name="F8",Command="Slomo 0.6")
+Bindings=(Name="F9",Command="Slomo 1")
+Bindings=(Name="F10",Command="Slomo 2")
+Bindings=(Name="F12",Command="Slomo 3")

6) Save changes to DefaultInput.ini and launch the game. When the game loads, it will autogenerate a new LifeIsStrangeInput.ini based on DefaultInput.ini

7) When you have control of Max, Press PageUp once to lock the camera. You can still move Max. Press Home to reset camera. Press PageUp or PageDown for different cameras.

Pressing C activates Noclip to go through walls. Don't know how to reset without relaunching game. (Walk command does not work)

Z toggles Debug camera

P freezes everyone but max

F1 to F5 changes fov, use F6 to reset

F7,F8,F10,F12 changes time, use F9 to reset

F11 toggles window mode

Most of these keys should work on title screen, or when Max is seated.

Some changes can only be undone by restarting the game. See pics for some shots.

Posted 02/03/2015 05:29 AM   
When I press "Z" my game crash, and "C" (walk thru walls) don't work. is there another option or method to fix it? or maybe Donot disabled this options with any update?
When I press "Z" my game crash, and "C" (walk thru walls) don't work. is there another option or method to fix it? or maybe Donot disabled this options with any update?

Posted 04/30/2015 04:37 AM   
you must start the game up in safe/debug mode
you must start the game up in safe/debug mode

Posted 08/28/2015 06:53 AM   
Scroll To Top