Guide: 3D Vision fixes by HelixMod & how to add Compatibility Mode to DX11 Games
  1 / 6    
[color="orange"] ================================================================================================ NVIDIA 3D Vision Fixes ================================================================================================ [/color] Before you try to add Compatibility Mode to a DirectX 11 game, MAKE SURE to check [url=http://helixmod.blogspot.co.uk/]HelixMod Blog[/url]!!! We already [color="green"]fixed hundreds of games for 3D Vision (using proper Geometry Stereo 3D)[/color] and Compatibility Mode is not required. Alternatively you can use [url=http://helixmod.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/3d-fix-manager.html]3D Fix Manager[/url] that will allow you to install the 3D fix for your game (if it exists). A quick video about this awesome tool: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jN59PZt1_r4 If your game doesn't have a fix or still want to add Compatibility Mode, see below! [color="orange"] ================================================================================================ Compatibility Mode NEW INFORMATION ================================================================================================ [/color] [color="green"]3DMigoto Wrapper Library way[/color] It is now possible to tweak and add Compatibility Mode for any DirectX 11 game using the latest version of 3DMigoto. This is a bit more advanced, as sometimes you need to configure 3DMigoto to work with the game, otherwise it might crash the game. You will need [color="green"]3DMigoto[/color] found here: [url=https://github.com/bo3b/3Dmigoto/releases]3D Migoto Releases[/url] A video quickly showing this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdmrrZR3AOY THE OLD VARIANT OF THE ARTICLE STILL APPLIES if you want to mod and keep a track of all your game-profiles! [color="orange"] ================================================================================================ Compatibility Mode OLD INFORMATION ================================================================================================ [/color] Hello all. I was amazed that no one actually knows how CM mode really works. That's why I decided to unlock its Mysteries:) Here is what I found and here I explain: =========================================================================== How to [color="green"]Enable[/color] and [color="green"]TWEAK[/color] 3D Compatibility Mode in any DX11 [color="green"]without swapping profiles[/color]: =========================================================================== (and thus loosing other optimizations in the process) ============================== I. Tools Needed: ============================== - [url=http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/nvidia-inspector-download.html]nVidia Inspector[/url] OR - [url=http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2625/kw/Profile]Geforce 3D Profile Manager[/url] (I personally use this one since is simpler in this case) ================================================== II. Step 1 - How to export current Nvidia Profiles ================================================== (Believe it or not Nvidia inspector doesn't export properly the profiles) 1. First go to "C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs" Folder. 2. We are interested in these 3 files: [.][color="orange"]nvdrsdb0.bin[/color] - DataBase0 binary file[/.] [.][color="orange"]nvdrsdb1.bin[/color] - DataBase0 binary file[/.] [.][color="orange"]nvdrssel.bin[/color] - DataBase Selector file between 0 and 1[/.] 3. Delete the [color="orange"]nvdrssel.bin[/color] file. (It will get automatically generated on profile import) 4. Start [color="green"]Geforce 3D Profile Manger[/color] and hit [Export SLI Profiles]. Save the file. 5. Open the file and search for your DX11 Game entry. 6. Once found APPEND or REPLACE in the settings section this entry: [code]Setting ID_0x709adada = 0x07f58257 InternalSettingFlag=V0[/code] so it looks like this: [code]Profile "Dragon Age: Inquisition" ShowOn GeForce ProfileType Application Executable "dragonageinquisition.exe" Executable "da3.main_win64_final.exe" Setting ID_0x005f5a32 = 0x00000003 Setting ID_0x00666665 = 0x00000001 Setting ID_0x00a06946 = 0x080116f5 Setting ID_0x00f713bc = 0x00000700 Setting ID_0x1033cec2 = 0x00000002 Setting ID_0x1033dcd3 = 0x00000004 Setting ID_0x106d5cff = 0x00000000 Setting ID_0x10f9dc81 = 0x00000011 Setting ID_0x701eb457 = 0x2241ab21 InternalSettingFlag=V0 SettingString ID_0x7049c7ec = "????" InternalSettingFlag=V0 SettingString ID_0x704d456e = "?????ê????????a??????????????????" InternalSettingFlag=V0 SettingString ID_0x7051e5f5 = "??" InternalSettingFlag=V0 Setting ID_0x708db8c5 = 0x2384c0df InternalSettingFlag=V0 Setting ID_0x709a1ddf = 0x4b1cd968 InternalSettingFlag=V0 SettingString ID_0x70b5603f = "????" InternalSettingFlag=V0 Setting ID_0x70edb381 = 0x24208b6c InternalSettingFlag=V0 Setting ID_0x709adada = 0x07f58257 InternalSettingFlag=V0 EndProfile[/code] 7. Save the file. 8. In the "C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs" folder delete the [color="orange"]nvdrssel.bin[/color] file. (if it got generated). 9. In [color="green"]Geforce 3D Profile Manger[/color] hit [Import SLI Profiles]. 10. Start the game. [color="green"]3D Compatibility Mode [/color] should now be enabled. =========================================== II. Step 2 - Explaining what the flag means =========================================== [code]Setting ID_0x709adada = 0x07f58257 InternalSettingFlag=V0[/code] [color="green"]Setting ID_0x709adada[/color] - The "magical" 3D Compatibility Flag [color="green"]0x07f58257[/color] - Value of the flag, which [color="green"]controls how 3D Compatibility Mode WORKS[/color]. [color="green"]InternalSettingFlag=V0[/color] - This lets the driver knows this is a predefined value. If this is missing [color="green"]3D Compat Mode will not kick in[/color]. Ex: [code]Setting ID_0x709adada = 0x07f58257[/code] ========================================= II. Step 3 - Possible Values for the Flag ========================================= Like I said above, the value controls how 3D mode works and mainly [color="green"]what is 3D and what 2D[/color]. Values that I found interesting: [code]From: Setting ID_0x709adada = 0x37f58240 InternalSettingFlag=V0 // Used by Bioshock Infinite Commonly used: Setting ID_0x709adada = 0x37f58257 InternalSettingFlag=V0 // Used by most of the games To: Setting ID_0x709adada = 0x37f5825a InternalSettingFlag=V0 // My special value. See below the Example. [/code] Finding the correct value is GAME dependent. Just try from the lower value and increase and see what you get. When one found stick with that;)) ========================================================================= III. Example: Getting the most of the CM mode in Dragon Age: Inquisition ========================================================================= Screenshot taken in Discovery Mode so they can be seen better: 1. [code]Setting ID_0x709adada = 0x37f58240 InternalSettingFlag=V0[/code] [url=http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=yox0sl0l.qxm.png][img]http://iforce.co.nz/i/yox0sl0l.qxm.png[/img][/url] - Flat 2D. Nothing is actually rendered in 3D. 2. [code]Setting ID_0x709adada = 0x37f58547 InternalSettingFlag=V0[/code] [url=http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=1zgwpi0t.tzn.png][img]http://iforce.co.nz/i/1zgwpi0t.tzn.png[/img][/url] - Stereo 3D. Everything is rendered in 3D, including Menus + UI. Known for the atrocious jumping/broken/haloing UI. 3. [code]Setting ID_0x709adada = 0x37f5854a InternalSettingFlag=V0[/code] [url=http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=uczbippb.mrl.png][img]http://iforce.co.nz/i/uczbippb.mrl.png[/img][/url] - Stereo 3D. Game is rendered in 3D. Menus + UI is rendered in 2D so no more weird/broken/haloing UI. ================================================================= IV. Video explaining everything that was written in this tutorial ================================================================= I've also made a video explaining and showing everything mentioned here. If you have problems following this tutorial please watch the video:) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5HiKd-hz-8&feature=youtu.be While this is not as easy as swapping profiles (for 3D along other settings) it provides better customization on how CM actually works! Hope it helps:) PS: I would appreciate if this thread will be a "sticky" so is not "lost" somewhere in the bowls of the forum:) ============================================================================== V.HOW-TO EXPORT and IMPORT Nvidia Profiles using "Geforce 3D Profile Manager" ============================================================================== This video shows how to export/import profiles. It doesn't cover the whole aspect of finding the CM flag as above. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-jHOrz7IPg

================================================================================================
NVIDIA 3D Vision Fixes
================================================================================================

Before you try to add Compatibility Mode to a DirectX 11 game, MAKE SURE to check HelixMod Blog!!!
We already fixed hundreds of games for 3D Vision (using proper Geometry Stereo 3D) and Compatibility Mode is not required.

Alternatively you can use 3D Fix Manager that will allow you to install the 3D fix for your game (if it exists).

A quick video about this awesome tool:

If your game doesn't have a fix or still want to add Compatibility Mode, see below!

Compatibility Mode NEW INFORMATION

3DMigoto Wrapper Library way

It is now possible to tweak and add Compatibility Mode for any DirectX 11 game using the latest version of 3DMigoto.
This is a bit more advanced, as sometimes you need to configure 3DMigoto to work with the game, otherwise it
might crash the game.

You will need 3DMigoto found here: 3D Migoto Releases

A video quickly showing this:

THE OLD VARIANT OF THE ARTICLE STILL APPLIES if you want to mod and keep a track of all your game-profiles!

Compatibility Mode OLD INFORMATION

Hello all.

I was amazed that no one actually knows how CM mode really works. That's why I decided to unlock its Mysteries:)
Here is what I found and here I explain:

===========================================================================
How to Enable and TWEAK 3D Compatibility Mode in any DX11 without swapping profiles:
===========================================================================
(and thus loosing other optimizations in the process)

==============================
I. Tools Needed:
==============================
- nVidia Inspector
OR
- Geforce 3D Profile Manager (I personally use this one since is simpler in this case)

==================================================
II. Step 1 - How to export current Nvidia Profiles
==================================================

(Believe it or not Nvidia inspector doesn't export properly the profiles)

1. First go to "C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs" Folder.

2. We are interested in these 3 files:
  • nvdrsdb0.bin - DataBase0 binary file
  • nvdrsdb1.bin - DataBase0 binary file
  • nvdrssel.bin - DataBase Selector file between 0 and 1

• 3. Delete the nvdrssel.bin file. (It will get automatically generated on profile import)

4. Start Geforce 3D Profile Manger and hit [Export SLI Profiles]. Save the file.

5. Open the file and search for your DX11 Game entry.

6. Once found APPEND or REPLACE in the settings section this entry:
    Setting ID_0x709adada = 0x07f58257 InternalSettingFlag=V0
    so it looks like this:

Profile "Dragon Age: Inquisition"
    ShowOn GeForce
    ProfileType Application
    Executable "dragonageinquisition.exe"
    Executable "da3.main_win64_final.exe"
    Setting ID_0x005f5a32 = 0x00000003
    Setting ID_0x00666665 = 0x00000001
    Setting ID_0x00a06946 = 0x080116f5
    Setting ID_0x00f713bc = 0x00000700
    Setting ID_0x1033cec2 = 0x00000002
    Setting ID_0x1033dcd3 = 0x00000004
    Setting ID_0x106d5cff = 0x00000000
    Setting ID_0x10f9dc81 = 0x00000011
    Setting ID_0x701eb457 = 0x2241ab21 InternalSettingFlag=V0
    SettingString ID_0x7049c7ec = "????" InternalSettingFlag=V0
    SettingString ID_0x704d456e = "?????ê????????a??????????????????" InternalSettingFlag=V0
    SettingString ID_0x7051e5f5 = "??" InternalSettingFlag=V0
    Setting ID_0x708db8c5 = 0x2384c0df InternalSettingFlag=V0
    Setting ID_0x709a1ddf = 0x4b1cd968 InternalSettingFlag=V0
    SettingString ID_0x70b5603f = "????" InternalSettingFlag=V0
    Setting ID_0x70edb381 = 0x24208b6c InternalSettingFlag=V0
    EndProfile

7. Save the file.

8. In the "C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs" folder delete the nvdrssel.bin file. (if it got generated).

9. In Geforce 3D Profile Manger hit [Import SLI Profiles].

10. Start the game. 3D Compatibility Mode should now be enabled.

===========================================
    II. Step 2 - Explaining what the flag means
    ===========================================

Setting ID_0x709adada - The "magical" 3D Compatibility Flag
    0x07f58257 - Value of the flag, which controls how 3D Compatibility Mode WORKS.
    InternalSettingFlag=V0 - This lets the driver knows this is a predefined value. If this is missing 3D Compat Mode will not kick in.
    Ex:
    Setting ID_0x709adada = 0x07f58257

=========================================
    II. Step 3 - Possible Values for the Flag
    =========================================

Like I said above, the value controls how 3D mode works and mainly what is 3D and what 2D.

Values that I found interesting:
    Setting ID_0x709adada = 0x37f58240 InternalSettingFlag=V0
    // Used by Bioshock Infinite

Commonly used:
    Setting ID_0x709adada = 0x37f58257 InternalSettingFlag=V0
    // Used by most of the games

To:
    Setting ID_0x709adada = 0x37f5825a InternalSettingFlag=V0
    // My special value. See below the Example.

Finding the correct value is GAME dependent. Just try from the lower value and increase and see what you get. When one found stick with that;))

=========================================================================
    III. Example: Getting the most of the CM mode in Dragon Age: Inquisition
    =========================================================================

Screenshot taken in Discovery Mode so they can be seen better:

- Flat 2D. Nothing is actually rendered in 3D.

Setting ID_0x709adada = 0x37f58547 InternalSettingFlag=V0

- Stereo 3D. Everything is rendered in 3D, including Menus + UI. Known for the atrocious jumping/broken/haloing UI.

Setting ID_0x709adada = 0x37f5854a InternalSettingFlag=V0

- Stereo 3D. Game is rendered in 3D. Menus + UI is rendered in 2D so no more weird/broken/haloing UI.

=================================================================
    IV. Video explaining everything that was written in this tutorial
    =================================================================

I've also made a video explaining and showing everything mentioned here. If you have problems following this tutorial please watch the video:)

While this is not as easy as swapping profiles (for 3D along other settings) it provides better customization on how CM actually works!

Hope it helps:)

PS: I would appreciate if this thread will be a "sticky" so is not "lost" somewhere in the bowls of the forum:)

==============================================================================
    V.HOW-TO EXPORT and IMPORT Nvidia Profiles using "Geforce 3D Profile Manager"
    ==============================================================================
    This video shows how to export/import profiles. It doesn't cover the whole aspect of finding the CM flag as above.

Life is as empty without Terror, as is without Love...
    But thou Chaos can be beautiful...
    It can not last...

-
    2x Asus GTX 980Ti Strix (OC edition), Custom Water-cooling to kick the Temperature & Noise arse ^_^
    -3x Asus VG278HE 3D Vision 2 monitors (3D Surround)
    i7 4790K @ 5.0Ghz ontop of Asus Maximus VII Ranger
    DDR3 Corsair Vengeance 16GB 2133
    RAID0 256GB SSDs
    RAID0 2TB Mechanical HDD (WD Black)
    -
    Alienware M17x R5
    GT880M (8GB VRAM)
    120hz 3D Samsung LCD Panel

16gb 1600Mhz DDR3
    256GB SSD + 1TB mechanical HDD
    -
    Alienware M14x R1
    GT555M (1.5GB VRAM) - Regular LG LCD
    8GB 1600Mhz DDR3
    256 SSD + 512GB mechanical HDD
    -
    Paypal for donations: tavyhome@gmail.com

Posted 11/23/2014 04:06 PM   
    If your [i]Geforce 3D Profile Manager[/i] crashes (as it did for me), download updated from: [url=http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2625/kw/Profile]here[/url]
    If your Geforce 3D Profile Manager crashes (as it did for me), download updated from: here

Posted 11/23/2014 04:33 PM   
    Thanks for taking the time for this Helifax. Do you guys think there is any kind of work around to get CM mode to work with DX9 games?
    Thanks for taking the time for this Helifax.

Do you guys think there is any kind of work around to get CM mode to work with DX9 games?

Posted 11/23/2014 07:16 PM   
    [quote="NateDogg24"]Thanks for taking the time for this Helifax. Do you guys think there is any kind of work around to get CM mode to work with DX9 games?[/quote]You should use Tridef for DX9 games. They have the same Power3D mode, and I think that only works on DX9.
    NateDogg24 said:Thanks for taking the time for this Helifax.

Do you guys think there is any kind of work around to get CM mode to work with DX9 games?
    You should use Tridef for DX9 games. They have the same Power3D mode, and I think that only works on DX9.

Acer H5360 (1280x720@120Hz) - ASUS VG248QE with GSync mod - 3D Vision 1&2 - Driver 372.54
    GTX 970 - i5-4670K@4.2GHz - 12GB RAM - Win7x64+evilKB2670838 - 4 Disk X25 RAID
    SAGER NP9870-S - GTX 980 - i7-6700K - Win10 Pro 1607
    Latest 3Dmigoto Release
    Bo3b's School for ShaderHackers

Posted 11/24/2014 01:15 AM   
    Unfortunate thing about tridef is no SLI support.
    Unfortunate thing about tridef is no SLI support.

Posted 11/24/2014 01:39 AM   
    Oh wow Helifax, those are some interesting/useful discoveries! I'd tried looking at this myself briefly, but didn't get far. Great work!
    Oh wow Helifax, those are some interesting/useful discoveries! I'd tried looking at this myself briefly, but didn't get far. Great work!

Posted 11/24/2014 03:10 AM   
    Nice, thank you! i tried to experiment on this too but came up empty handed. This will definitely come in handy in the future. Btw anything in the profiles to unlock convergence? by that i mean when the near objects become flat when its too high. FPS games are the worst, like fc4 where convergence needs to be really, really low for my taste or the gun becomes flat. -.- 3rd person games like AC unity work better, but id still like to crank it up more, would take more blur and higher convergence limit for sure! :D
    Nice, thank you! i tried to experiment on this too but came up empty handed. This will definitely come in handy in the future.

Btw anything in the profiles to unlock convergence? by that i mean when the near objects become flat when its too high. FPS games are the worst, like fc4 where convergence needs to be really, really low for my taste or the gun becomes flat. -.- 3rd person games like AC unity work better, but id still like to crank it up more, would take more blur and higher convergence limit for sure! :D

Posted 11/24/2014 05:44 AM   
    Interesting - I took a brief look at this as well, but I focused on the wrong setting (I was looking at the one the driver called "Compat", but I guess I was hoping too much for the naming to be self explanatory). 0x709adada is named "2DDHUDSettings" in the driver. There's a few other settings with 2DD in the name that might be related - 2DDConvergence (0x709ADADB), Disable2DD (0x709ADADD), 2DD_Notes (0x709ADADC) and RHW2DDetectionMin (0x7029432B). I put together a modified custom settings name file for use with nVidia inspector with all the stereo settings from the driver: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/DarkStarSword/3d-fixes/master/CustomSettingNames_en-EN.xml
    Interesting - I took a brief look at this as well, but I focused on the wrong setting (I was looking at the one the driver called "Compat", but I guess I was hoping too much for the naming to be self explanatory).

0x709adada is named "2DDHUDSettings" in the driver. There's a few other settings with 2DD in the name that might be related - 2DDConvergence (0x709ADADB), Disable2DD (0x709ADADD), 2DD_Notes (0x709ADADC) and RHW2DDetectionMin (0x7029432B).

I put together a modified custom settings name file for use with nVidia inspector with all the stereo settings from the driver:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/DarkStarSword/3d-fixes/master/CustomSettingNames_en-EN.xml

2x Geforce GTX 980 in SLI provided by NVIDIA, i7 6700K 4GHz CPU, Asus 27" VG278HE 144Hz 3D Monitor, BenQ W1070 3D Projector, 120" Elite Screens YardMaster 2, 32GB Corsair DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD, 4x750GB HDD in RAID5, Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming 7 Motherboard, Corsair Obsidian 750D Airflow Edition Case, Corsair RM850i PSU, HTC Vive, Win 10 64bit

Alienware M17x R4 w/ built in 3D, Intel i7 3740QM, GTX 680m 2GB, 16GB DDR3 1600MHz RAM, Win7 64bit, 1TB SSD, 1TB HDD, 750GB HDD

Pre-release 3D fixes, shadertool.py and other goodies: http://github.com/DarkStarSword/3d-fixes
    Support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/DarkStarSword or PayPal: https://www.paypal.me/DarkStarSword

Posted 11/24/2014 10:55 PM   
    [quote="DarkStarSword"]Interesting - I took a brief look at this as well, but I focused on the wrong setting (I was looking at the one the driver called "Compat", but I guess I was hoping too much for the naming to be self explanatory). 0x709adada is named "2DDHUDSettings" in the driver. There's a few other settings with 2DD in the name that might be related - 2DDConvergence (0x709ADADB), Disable2DD (0x709ADADD), 2DD_Notes (0x709ADADC) and RHW2DDetectionMin (0x7029432B). I put together a modified custom settings name file for use with nVidia inspector with all the stereo settings from the driver: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/DarkStarSword/3d-fixes/master/CustomSettingNames_en-EN.xml[/quote] Really good and really awesome and interesting find;)) I want to add one important thing: [color="orange"]If you export a profile using these BITS with nvidia Inspector and import it back 3D CM mode will NOT KICK IN. This is because nvidia Inspector doesn't IMPORT correctly. Instead of importing [code]Setting ID_0x709adada = 0x37f58240 InternalSettingFlag=V0[/code] it imports [code]Setting ID_0x709adada = 0x37f58240 UserDefined = True[/code] which will make the driver NOT enable CM mode. Like I said above the InternalSettingFlag MUST exist there for CM to work;)) However having a profile with CM mode and imported like I described above should allow changing the flags afterwars as long as is not imported as a nip but rather in the Nvidia Text format. [/color] Sorry for the orange text but I deemed necessary to color it.
    DarkStarSword said:Interesting - I took a brief look at this as well, but I focused on the wrong setting (I was looking at the one the driver called "Compat", but I guess I was hoping too much for the naming to be self explanatory).

0x709adada is named "2DDHUDSettings" in the driver. There's a few other settings with 2DD in the name that might be related - 2DDConvergence (0x709ADADB), Disable2DD (0x709ADADD), 2DD_Notes (0x709ADADC) and RHW2DDetectionMin (0x7029432B).

I put together a modified custom settings name file for use with nVidia inspector with all the stereo settings from the driver:
    https://raw.githubusercontent.com/DarkStarSword/3d-fixes/master/CustomSettingNames_en-EN.xml

Really good and really awesome and interesting find;))

I want to add one important thing:

If you export a profile using these BITS with nvidia Inspector and import it back 3D CM mode will NOT KICK IN.
    This is because nvidia Inspector doesn't IMPORT correctly.

Instead of importing

it imports

Setting ID_0x709adada = 0x37f58240 UserDefined = True

which will make the driver NOT enable CM mode. Like I said above the InternalSettingFlag MUST exist there for CM to work;))

However having a profile with CM mode and imported like I described above should allow changing the flags afterwars as long as is not imported as a nip but rather in the Nvidia Text format.

Sorry for the orange text but I deemed necessary to color it.

It can not last...

-
    2x Asus GTX 980Ti Strix (OC edition), Custom Water-cooling to kick the Temperature & Noise arse ^_^
    RAID0 256GB SSDs
    -
    Alienware M17x R5
    GT880M (8GB VRAM)

16gb 1600Mhz DDR3
    -
    Alienware M14x R1
    GT555M (1.5GB VRAM) - Regular LG LCD
    8GB 1600Mhz DDR3
    256 SSD + 512GB mechanical HDD
    -
    Paypal for donations: tavyhome@gmail.com

Posted 11/24/2014 11:02 PM   
    Thank you helifax. I did a test with Project Cars and I was able to enabled CM, but the convergence doesn't work. I was using Nvidia inspector to do the import/export. I couldn't use Geforce 3D Profile Manager cause' it kept crashing, and I am not sure how to work with the update version. Any ideas how to resolve this issue? Thanks again.
    Thank you helifax.

I did a test with Project Cars and I was able to enabled CM, but the convergence doesn't work.

I was using Nvidia inspector to do the import/export. I couldn't use Geforce 3D Profile Manager cause' it kept crashing, and I am not sure how to work with the update version.

Any ideas how to resolve this issue?

Thanks again.

Asus VG23AH Passive - GTX 660 - i5-4670K@4.6Hz - 8GB RAM - Win7x64

Posted 11/25/2014 02:33 AM   
    With project cars, if you use any AA other than DSx then convergence doesn't work. Try DS2 or DS4 as AA and convergence then works. (Strange but true). Have been running pCars in CM mode for ages. Works perfectly. (If you ignore the fact they auto disable stuff like the HUD the moment 3DVision is even enabled - despite even running in 2D)
    With project cars, if you use any AA other than DSx then convergence doesn't work. Try DS2 or DS4 as AA and convergence then works. (Strange but true). Have been running pCars in CM mode for ages. Works perfectly. (If you ignore the fact they auto disable stuff like the HUD the moment 3DVision is even enabled - despite even running in 2D)

Posted 11/25/2014 03:04 AM   
    Thank you BazzalB. But I am not familiar with the term DSx or DS2?
    Thank you BazzalB.

But I am not familiar with the term DSx or DS2?

Posted 11/25/2014 03:51 AM   
    [quote="DAT-13"]Thank you BazzalB. But I am not familiar with the term DSx or DS2?[/quote] Probably Dark Souls and Dark Souls 2
    DAT-13 said:Thank you BazzalB.

But I am not familiar with the term DSx or DS2?

Probably Dark Souls and Dark Souls 2

Gigabyte Z270 Gaming 7 32GB Ram i7-7700K BPX MDNMVME80 240 GB M.2 NGFF NVME Solid state drive SSD 240GB (OS) GigaByte Aorus Extreme Gaming 1080TI (single) Game Blaster Recon 3D Windows 8.1 X64 Pro with UPDATE 3 and Windows 10 X64 (separate SSD's)Cooler Master Cosmos 2 Case Corsair H100i GTX 1 Toshiba 5TB (Steam), 2 Seagate 4TB SSHD Drives 2 SanDisk 480 Ultra 2 SSD (games) Samsung UN46c7000 HD TV Samsung UN55HU9000 UHD TVCurrently using ACER PASSIVE EDID override on 3D TVs LG 55HU8500 backup

Posted 11/25/2014 12:12 PM   
    I just used AC3 profile and the CM convergence is working beautifully now. Thank you. :))
    I just used AC3 profile and the CM convergence is working beautifully now.

Thank you. :))

Posted 11/25/2014 02:41 PM   
    [quote="DAT-13"]I just used AC3 profile and the CM convergence is working beautifully now. Thank you. :))[/quote] You can get the values for the CM mode from AC3 profile and add it in your profile for the game;)) That way you are not using optimizations for another game (in this case AC3) but ofc that is up to you;))
    DAT-13 said:I just used AC3 profile and the CM convergence is working beautifully now.

Thank you. :))

You can get the values for the CM mode from AC3 profile and add it in your profile for the game;)) That way you are not using optimizations for another game (in this case AC3) but ofc that is up to you;))

It can not last...

-
    RAID0 256GB SSDs
    -
    Alienware M17x R5
    GT880M (8GB VRAM)

16gb 1600Mhz DDR3
    -
    Alienware M14x R1