Dead Rising 3 random crashes !!!
  5 / 5    
Let me guess. Dead Rising 3 still crashes with new driver release????
Let me guess.

Dead Rising 3 still crashes with new driver release????

System: Windows 10 Pro x64
Monitor: BenQ XL2420T (120 Hz)
Case: Fractal Design Define R4
Power Supply: OCZ Silencer Mk III 750W
Mainboard: Asus Z170 Pro Gaming / Aura
SSD 1: Crucial M4 128GB
SSD 2: Samsung 830 256GB
HDD: Samsung Spinpoint 1TB
CPU: Intel i7 6700K
GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 Advanced
SPU: Creative Labs Soundblaster Z
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000 16GB
Keyboard: Logitech G19
Headset: Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro + Modmic
Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus
Mousepad: SteelSeries 9HD

https://www.youtube.com/K2ouMais
(My Videos)

Posted 09/19/2014 07:57 AM   
crash seems to be resolved with the new driver update
crash seems to be resolved with the new driver update

Posted 09/20/2014 11:39 AM   
I am also seeing increased stability with the new driver update. Have not experienced a crash yet. Edit: I would like everyone to know that I still have not experienced a crash since the update. This is looking good, thank you Nvidia devs.
I am also seeing increased stability with the new driver update. Have not experienced a crash yet.

Edit: I would like everyone to know that I still have not experienced a crash since the update. This is looking good, thank you Nvidia devs.

Posted 09/20/2014 08:14 PM   
I am still getting some crashes with the new 344.11 driver, not so often but noticeable. Last time it crashed my computer
I am still getting some crashes with the new 344.11 driver, not so often but noticeable.
Last time it crashed my computer

Posted 09/21/2014 07:25 AM   
Played 3hrs today(9 rounds of BF4) without a crash. Played about 2hrs two days ago without a crash also. It is looking promising.
Played 3hrs today(9 rounds of BF4) without a crash. Played about 2hrs two days ago without a crash also. It is looking promising.

Posted 09/22/2014 04:13 AM   
Hello everyone, my first post here. My Deadrising seemed to run fine for hours then once it started crashing it didnt stop. Sometimes it locks my pc, no other games crash. Intel 2600k 16gb ram Gigabyte g1 970 sli Windows 7 64 bit Windows defender antivirus [tried Bitdefender but no different] I am on the latest beta drivers released a few days ago and I have tried other drivers. I am loathed to use the old drivers people mention here as I will not be able to play any modern game. I have unlocked the 30fps as it gives me a migraine but I have no sli support and havent used nvidia manager to enable sli. Sorry for bringing a old thread back.
Hello everyone, my first post here.

My Deadrising seemed to run fine for hours then once it started crashing it didnt stop.

Sometimes it locks my pc, no other games crash.

Intel 2600k
16gb ram
Gigabyte g1 970 sli
Windows 7 64 bit
Windows defender antivirus [tried Bitdefender but no different]
I am on the latest beta drivers released a few days ago and I have tried other drivers.

I am loathed to use the old drivers people mention here as I will not be able to play any modern game.

I have unlocked the 30fps as it gives me a migraine but I have no sli support and havent used nvidia manager to enable sli.

Sorry for bringing a old thread back.

Posted 12/18/2014 10:18 PM   
well it is now 2016 im using the newest driver you have put out and it still crashes the game it does nothing to my computer i have a 970 so it should not be a problem to run high graphic settings of course i have not tried to lower them yet but ill try now to see if that will change anything
well it is now 2016 im using the newest driver you have put out and it still crashes the game it does nothing to my computer i have a 970 so it should not be a problem to run high graphic settings of course i have not tried to lower them yet but ill try now to see if that will change anything

Posted 07/02/2016 03:10 PM   
still crashed at lower settings about 10-15 minutes after first message
still crashed at lower settings about 10-15 minutes after first message

Posted 07/02/2016 03:44 PM   
  5 / 5    
Scroll To Top