Official NVIDIA 340.43 BETA Game Ready Display Driver Feedback Thread (6/17/14)
  10 / 46    
[quote="ManuelG"][quote="Hawk269"]ManuelG- Can you comment on how the Beta Drivers are allowing people with 4k TV sets to run 4k resolution at 60fps via our GPU's? I was tipped off from a forum member at AVSFORUMS and I am currently testing this with my Wife's computer and sure enough, I am running a HDMI cable from her GTX 770 to our Sony 4k sets HDMI Port 4 which is HDMI 2.0 and in the Nvidia Control panel under screen resolution there is a resolution listed under PC that says 3840x2160/60hz. So I did that, loaded up FRAPS and loaded a game and sure enough the game is at 4k and 60fps (had to turn down a few things). How is this possible? The theory was that HDMI 1.4 that are on all GPU's did not have the bandwidth to do 4k resolution at 60fps, but yet I am doing it right now? Is this something that will be in future drivers because if it is, I am taking over our living room 4k set and game on that. I only tested Elder Scrolls online and it works great in 4k. Can you comment on this revelation? [/quote] We will have more information on this at a later date but it is technically possible to get 50Hz/60Hz at 4K resolution over HDMI 1.3 bandwidth.[/quote] I know it is because I am using it right now...lol. I just want to know if this will continue to be in future drivers because if it is, I am going to cancel my order of a Panasonic 4k. The only reason I ordered it was because it had display port and from what I was told until we get GPU's with HDMI 2.0, the only way to game at 4k/60fps is to use display port. This is a $4600.00 decision I am making, so I hope you understand why this is a big deal to me. I already have 2 Titan Blacks and am ordering a 3rd next week so I can sustain the framerate at 4k resolution, so being able to use my existing Sony 4k instead of spending an additional 4600.00 is a pretty big deal. However you guys are doing it, I applaud your engineers. I know of a lot of gamers that want to game at 4k, but want to do it on a larger screen that what computer monitors currently available. Right now, I am gaming at 4k/60fps (of course with some stuff turned down) on my Sony 4k and it is REALLY nice!
ManuelG said:
Hawk269 said:ManuelG-

Can you comment on how the Beta Drivers are allowing people with 4k TV sets to run 4k resolution at 60fps via our GPU's? I was tipped off from a forum member at AVSFORUMS and I am currently testing this with my Wife's computer and sure enough, I am running a HDMI cable from her GTX 770 to our Sony 4k sets HDMI Port 4 which is HDMI 2.0 and in the Nvidia Control panel under screen resolution there is a resolution listed under PC that says 3840x2160/60hz. So I did that, loaded up FRAPS and loaded a game and sure enough the game is at 4k and 60fps (had to turn down a few things).

How is this possible? The theory was that HDMI 1.4 that are on all GPU's did not have the bandwidth to do 4k resolution at 60fps, but yet I am doing it right now? Is this something that will be in future drivers because if it is, I am taking over our living room 4k set and game on that. I only tested Elder Scrolls online and it works great in 4k.

Can you comment on this revelation?

We will have more information on this at a later date but it is technically possible to get 50Hz/60Hz at 4K resolution over HDMI 1.3 bandwidth.

I know it is because I am using it right now...lol. I just want to know if this will continue to be in future drivers because if it is, I am going to cancel my order of a Panasonic 4k. The only reason I ordered it was because it had display port and from what I was told until we get GPU's with HDMI 2.0, the only way to game at 4k/60fps is to use display port.

This is a $4600.00 decision I am making, so I hope you understand why this is a big deal to me. I already have 2 Titan Blacks and am ordering a 3rd next week so I can sustain the framerate at 4k resolution, so being able to use my existing Sony 4k instead of spending an additional 4600.00 is a pretty big deal.

However you guys are doing it, I applaud your engineers. I know of a lot of gamers that want to game at 4k, but want to do it on a larger screen that what computer monitors currently available. Right now, I am gaming at 4k/60fps (of course with some stuff turned down) on my Sony 4k and it is REALLY nice!

Posted 06/20/2014 03:10 AM   
[quote="ManuelG"][quote="Hawk269"]ManuelG- Can you comment on how the Beta Drivers are allowing people with 4k TV sets to run 4k resolution at 60fps via our GPU's? I was tipped off from a forum member at AVSFORUMS and I am currently testing this with my Wife's computer and sure enough, I am running a HDMI cable from her GTX 770 to our Sony 4k sets HDMI Port 4 which is HDMI 2.0 and in the Nvidia Control panel under screen resolution there is a resolution listed under PC that says 3840x2160/60hz. So I did that, loaded up FRAPS and loaded a game and sure enough the game is at 4k and 60fps (had to turn down a few things). How is this possible? The theory was that HDMI 1.4 that are on all GPU's did not have the bandwidth to do 4k resolution at 60fps, but yet I am doing it right now? Is this something that will be in future drivers because if it is, I am taking over our living room 4k set and game on that. I only tested Elder Scrolls online and it works great in 4k. Can you comment on this revelation? [/quote] We will have more information on this at a later date but it is technically possible to get 50Hz/60Hz at 4K resolution over HDMI 1.3 bandwidth.[/quote] Manual, any word if this will work with SLI? I have a friend that is testing this as well and it does not work in SLI, but when he disables SLI it does work. I am testing this myself on my Wife's rig which is a single 770 GPU.
ManuelG said:

Can you comment on how the Beta Drivers are allowing people with 4k TV sets to run 4k resolution at 60fps via our GPU's? I was tipped off from a forum member at AVSFORUMS and I am currently testing this with my Wife's computer and sure enough, I am running a HDMI cable from her GTX 770 to our Sony 4k sets HDMI Port 4 which is HDMI 2.0 and in the Nvidia Control panel under screen resolution there is a resolution listed under PC that says 3840x2160/60hz. So I did that, loaded up FRAPS and loaded a game and sure enough the game is at 4k and 60fps (had to turn down a few things).

How is this possible? The theory was that HDMI 1.4 that are on all GPU's did not have the bandwidth to do 4k resolution at 60fps, but yet I am doing it right now? Is this something that will be in future drivers because if it is, I am taking over our living room 4k set and game on that. I only tested Elder Scrolls online and it works great in 4k.

We will have more information on this at a later date but it is technically possible to get 50Hz/60Hz at 4K resolution over HDMI 1.3 bandwidth.

Manual, any word if this will work with SLI? I have a friend that is testing this as well and it does not work in SLI, but when he disables SLI it does work. I am testing this myself on my Wife's rig which is a single 770 GPU.

Posted 06/20/2014 03:18 AM   
Getting weird shadows in BF4. Its like they form into blocks(really noticed on Caspian border). I have never seen this before using these drivers. Nothing else changed. Win 8.1 x64 i5 - 2500k @4.3 8 G 2133 Ram 770GTX 2G Mix of ultra and high settings. Shadow setting high. Any thoughts?
Getting weird shadows in BF4. Its like they form into blocks(really noticed on Caspian border). I have never seen this before using these drivers. Nothing else changed.

Win 8.1 x64
i5 - 2500k @4.3
8 G 2133 Ram
770GTX 2G
Mix of ultra and high settings. Shadow setting high.

Any thoughts?

Posted 06/20/2014 03:39 AM   
I can confirm after installing this driver you can indeed do 60Hz at 4K if you have a 4K TV hooked up via HDMI, though there are many issues, such as green flickering and artificating. Is this a driver issue and can it be resolved in future? Or do you really need a GPU that is HDMI 2.0 compliant, which there are none at the moment?
I can confirm after installing this driver you can indeed do 60Hz at 4K if you have a 4K TV hooked up via HDMI, though there are many issues, such as green flickering and artificating. Is this a driver issue and can it be resolved in future? Or do you really need a GPU that is HDMI 2.0 compliant, which there are none at the moment?

Posted 06/20/2014 04:49 AM   
[quote="Hawk269"][quote="ManuelG"][quote="Hawk269"]ManuelG- Can you comment on how the Beta Drivers are allowing people with 4k TV sets to run 4k resolution at 60fps via our GPU's? I was tipped off from a forum member at AVSFORUMS and I am currently testing this with my Wife's computer and sure enough, I am running a HDMI cable from her GTX 770 to our Sony 4k sets HDMI Port 4 which is HDMI 2.0 and in the Nvidia Control panel under screen resolution there is a resolution listed under PC that says 3840x2160/60hz. So I did that, loaded up FRAPS and loaded a game and sure enough the game is at 4k and 60fps (had to turn down a few things). How is this possible? The theory was that HDMI 1.4 that are on all GPU's did not have the bandwidth to do 4k resolution at 60fps, but yet I am doing it right now? Is this something that will be in future drivers because if it is, I am taking over our living room 4k set and game on that. I only tested Elder Scrolls online and it works great in 4k. Can you comment on this revelation? [/quote] We will have more information on this at a later date but it is technically possible to get 50Hz/60Hz at 4K resolution over HDMI 1.3 bandwidth.[/quote] I know it is because I am using it right now...lol. I just want to know if this will continue to be in future drivers because if it is, I am going to cancel my order of a Panasonic 4k. The only reason I ordered it was because it had display port and from what I was told until we get GPU's with HDMI 2.0, the only way to game at 4k/60fps is to use display port. This is a $4600.00 decision I am making, so I hope you understand why this is a big deal to me. I already have 2 Titan Blacks and am ordering a 3rd next week so I can sustain the framerate at 4k resolution, so being able to use my existing Sony 4k instead of spending an additional 4600.00 is a pretty big deal. However you guys are doing it, I applaud your engineers. I know of a lot of gamers that want to game at 4k, but want to do it on a larger screen that what computer monitors currently available. Right now, I am gaming at 4k/60fps (of course with some stuff turned down) on my Sony 4k and it is REALLY nice! [/quote] The BETA driver exposes 4K 60Hz YUV420 over HDMI for Kepler GPUs running Windows 7 or above (may need to update firmware of your 4K HDTV if your model does not support YUV420 over HDMI). YUV420 4K @60 is presently not supported under SLI configuration. This is planned for a future driver release although I do not have an ETA at this time. If you wish to try YUV420 4K @60Hz over HDMI, we recommend disabling SLI for now.
Hawk269 said:
ManuelG said:

I know it is because I am using it right now...lol. I just want to know if this will continue to be in future drivers because if it is, I am going to cancel my order of a Panasonic 4k. The only reason I ordered it was because it had display port and from what I was told until we get GPU's with HDMI 2.0, the only way to game at 4k/60fps is to use display port.

This is a $4600.00 decision I am making, so I hope you understand why this is a big deal to me. I already have 2 Titan Blacks and am ordering a 3rd next week so I can sustain the framerate at 4k resolution, so being able to use my existing Sony 4k instead of spending an additional 4600.00 is a pretty big deal.

However you guys are doing it, I applaud your engineers. I know of a lot of gamers that want to game at 4k, but want to do it on a larger screen that what computer monitors currently available. Right now, I am gaming at 4k/60fps (of course with some stuff turned down) on my Sony 4k and it is REALLY nice!

The BETA driver exposes 4K 60Hz YUV420 over HDMI for Kepler GPUs running Windows 7 or above (may need to update firmware of your 4K HDTV if your model does not support YUV420 over HDMI). YUV420 4K @60 is presently not supported under SLI configuration. This is planned for a future driver release although I do not have an ETA at this time. If you wish to try YUV420 4K @60Hz over HDMI, we recommend disabling SLI for now.

Please send me a PM if I fail to keep up on replying in any specific thread or leave a driver feedback: Driver Feedback

I am also available on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/manuelguzman

Posted 06/20/2014 06:45 AM   
[quote="WscTypeX"]For those experiencing .5 sec freeze/stutter as stated in previous driver threads please try 331.93 I have been searching for a solution for sometime. I thought 331.82 was stable but ended up having the same issues with that driver. So far 331.93 seems freeze/stutter free. It seems it handles CPU A LOT better than post 331.93 drivers and from my findings even 331.82. (At this point 6 months later might as well give it a shot right?) Let us know if this driver, for those with stutter, clear up with this driver please. I recommend using DDU for clean install[/quote] yes, i also recommend this to anyone with tdr issues. that 331.93beta was a good air supply after all the previous drivers. [quote="ManuelG"][quote="skellattarr"]i uninstalled gpu tweak and installed this driver again then installed afterburner now it seems to be working ok so it is a problem with this driver and gpu tweak. i hope that gets fixed because i like gpu tweak better then afterburner.[/quote] We were able to reproduce the issue with Asus GPU Tweak[/quote] should we aexpect a fix from nVidia or Asus? thank you.
WscTypeX said:For those experiencing .5 sec freeze/stutter as stated in previous driver threads please try 331.93

I have been searching for a solution for sometime. I thought 331.82 was stable but ended up having the same issues with that driver. So far 331.93 seems freeze/stutter free. It seems it handles CPU A LOT better than post 331.93 drivers and from my findings even 331.82.

(At this point 6 months later might as well give it a shot right?)

Let us know if this driver, for those with stutter, clear up with this driver please.

I recommend using DDU for clean install

yes, i also recommend this to anyone with tdr issues.
that 331.93beta was a good air supply after all the previous drivers.

ManuelG said:
skellattarr said:i uninstalled gpu tweak and installed this driver again then installed afterburner now it seems to be working ok so it is a problem with this driver and gpu tweak. i hope that gets fixed because i like gpu tweak better then afterburner.

We were able to reproduce the issue with Asus GPU Tweak

should we aexpect a fix from nVidia or Asus?
thank you.

ºi7 4790K, ºAsus Z97-A, º4x4GB Ripjaws X, ºASUS GTX780TI DC2OC, ºCorsair GS700, ºCM 690 III, ºLG E2241T, ºWindows 7 Ultimate SP1 x64

Posted 06/20/2014 06:59 AM   
[quote="1stcowgirl"] should we aexpect a fix from nVidia or Asus? thank you. [/quote] Right now we are targeting a driver fix but our debug team needs to verify the API call we believe the app is using is causing this error. I should know by tomorrow.
1stcowgirl said:
should we aexpect a fix from nVidia or Asus?
thank you.

Right now we are targeting a driver fix but our debug team needs to verify the API call we believe the app is using is causing this error. I should know by tomorrow.

Please send me a PM if I fail to keep up on replying in any specific thread or leave a driver feedback: Driver Feedback

Posted 06/20/2014 07:18 AM   
Hmm for my 2 560 ti's in SLI a clean install of this beta results in a bsos for windows 8.1. Installing the driver goes fine, but at changing the SLI setting from off to on I get the blue screen with "System service exception - nvlddmkm.sys". Returned to the whql and SLI was turned on normally again. I then deleted the Nvidia drivers through the Display Driver Uninstaller and redownloaded 340.43 (in case the file was corrupted) and installed that again. When turning SLI on in the settings it gave me the blue screen with the same message again. Reinstalled clean 337.88 again and the SLI is working. It's a bit sad that a driver update for SLI actually fails with loading SLI at all xD
Hmm for my 2 560 ti's in SLI a clean install of this beta results in a bsos for windows 8.1. Installing the driver goes fine, but at changing the SLI setting from off to on I get the blue screen with "System service exception - nvlddmkm.sys".

Returned to the whql and SLI was turned on normally again. I then deleted the Nvidia drivers through the Display Driver Uninstaller and redownloaded 340.43 (in case the file was corrupted) and installed that again. When turning SLI on in the settings it gave me the blue screen with the same message again.

Reinstalled clean 337.88 again and the SLI is working.

It's a bit sad that a driver update for SLI actually fails with loading SLI at all xD

Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 | Intel core i5-2500k @ 4.0GHz (turbo OC) | Corsair Vengeance 8GB(4x2GB) DDR3 1600MHz | MSI GTX 560 Ti, 1GB, Twin FrozrII (no OC), MSI GTX 560 Ti, 1GB, Hawk (no OC) | CoolerMaster GX 750W | Windows 10 64 bit build 10240

Posted 06/20/2014 07:39 AM   
[quote="flippiej"]Hmm for my 2 560 ti's in SLI a clean install of this beta results in a bsos for windows 8.1. Installing the driver goes fine, but at changing the SLI setting from off to on I get the blue screen with "System service exception - nvlddmkm.sys". Returned to the whql and SLI was turned on normally again. I then deleted the Nvidia drivers through the Display Driver Uninstaller and redownloaded 340.43 (in case the file was corrupted) and installed that again. When turning SLI on in the settings it gave me the blue screen with the same message again. Reinstalled clean 337.88 again and the SLI is working. It's a bit sad that a driver update for SLI actually fails with loading SLI at all xD[/quote] Can you post screenshots from your motherboard BIOS showing any settings you have changed from the default settings and also UEFI settings so I can ask our QA team to try and reproduce your setup and see if they can replicate your blue screen?
flippiej said:Hmm for my 2 560 ti's in SLI a clean install of this beta results in a bsos for windows 8.1. Installing the driver goes fine, but at changing the SLI setting from off to on I get the blue screen with "System service exception - nvlddmkm.sys".

Returned to the whql and SLI was turned on normally again. I then deleted the Nvidia drivers through the Display Driver Uninstaller and redownloaded 340.43 (in case the file was corrupted) and installed that again. When turning SLI on in the settings it gave me the blue screen with the same message again.

It's a bit sad that a driver update for SLI actually fails with loading SLI at all xD

Can you post screenshots from your motherboard BIOS showing any settings you have changed from the default settings and also UEFI settings so I can ask our QA team to try and reproduce your setup and see if they can replicate your blue screen?

Posted 06/20/2014 08:26 AM   
[quote="Lakis"]Hello Mr. ManuelG small bug in the game Alan Wake's American Nightmare with grass (steam 1.03.17.1781).[img]http://s2.ifotos.pl/img/2014-06-1_eeaerhq.jpg[/img] . Game tested on: Intel Core i5-4670K 3.4 GHz, Gainward GeForce GTX670 2048MB DDR5/256 bit. The version of the driver problem is also the 337.88. A small bug, but it hurts the eyes. And I apologize for any spelling mistakes.[/quote] I know this is for AMD but may give you an idea on how to fix as this is same issue here: http://community.remedygames.com/showthread.php?t=8535
Lakis said:Hello

Mr. ManuelG small bug in the game Alan Wake's American Nightmare with grass (steam 1.03.17.1781).Image . Game tested on: Intel Core i5-4670K 3.4 GHz, Gainward GeForce GTX670 2048MB DDR5/256 bit. The version of the driver problem is also the 337.88. A small bug, but it hurts the eyes. And I apologize for any spelling mistakes.

I know this is for AMD but may give you an idea on how to fix as this is same issue here: http://community.remedygames.com/showthread.php?t=8535

ASUS P8Z77-V PREMIUM_BIOS 2104, Intel i7-3770K 4.0GHz,
16GB Kingston DDR3 1600 9-9-9-27 1.65v,
EVGA 04G-P4-2690-KR GTX 690, Kingston HyperX 240GB SSD,
Win 7 64-bit Pro w/SP1

Posted 06/20/2014 09:24 AM   
[quote="ManuelG"][quote="flippiej"]Hmm for my 2 560 ti's in SLI a clean install of this beta results in a bsos for windows 8.1. Installing the driver goes fine, but at changing the SLI setting from off to on I get the blue screen with "System service exception - nvlddmkm.sys". Returned to the whql and SLI was turned on normally again. I then deleted the Nvidia drivers through the Display Driver Uninstaller and redownloaded 340.43 (in case the file was corrupted) and installed that again. When turning SLI on in the settings it gave me the blue screen with the same message again. Reinstalled clean 337.88 again and the SLI is working. It's a bit sad that a driver update for SLI actually fails with loading SLI at all xD[/quote] Can you post screenshots from your motherboard BIOS showing any settings you have changed from the default settings and also UEFI settings so I can ask our QA team to try and reproduce your setup and see if they can replicate your blue screen?[/quote] Thanks for your reply. Bios F12 from my gigabyte motherboard doesn't have UEFI bios yet. This is only supported by a beta bios version which I'm not eager to install. I'm not sure what the UEFI would precisely show so I've made a screenshot from what I did change and included an more overall screen. [img]http://imageshack.com/a/img856/9189/cnqmd.jpg[/img] That's the only thing I've changed for my CPU overclock with turning the turbo ratio to 40 for the 4 cores. Vcore is automatically changed. Apart from that I've only changed some harddisk boot priority and I've included the MIT screen as well. [url]http://imageshack.com/a/img855/6981/dfxbc.jpg[/url] [url]http://imageshack.com/a/img837/6817/hodo.jpg[/url] Let me know if you need anything else. Edit After looking at the bsod message below. I'm using two monitors through DVI as well. Though they both work with SLI disabled with the new beta driver.
ManuelG said:
flippiej said:Hmm for my 2 560 ti's in SLI a clean install of this beta results in a bsos for windows 8.1. Installing the driver goes fine, but at changing the SLI setting from off to on I get the blue screen with "System service exception - nvlddmkm.sys".

Can you post screenshots from your motherboard BIOS showing any settings you have changed from the default settings and also UEFI settings so I can ask our QA team to try and reproduce your setup and see if they can replicate your blue screen?

Thanks for your reply.

Bios F12 from my gigabyte motherboard doesn't have UEFI bios yet. This is only supported by a beta bios version which I'm not eager to install. I'm not sure what the UEFI would precisely show so I've made a screenshot from what I did change and included an more overall screen.

That's the only thing I've changed for my CPU overclock with turning the turbo ratio to 40 for the 4 cores. Vcore is automatically changed.

Apart from that I've only changed some harddisk boot priority and I've included the MIT screen as well.
http://imageshack.com/a/img855/6981/dfxbc.jpg
http://imageshack.com/a/img837/6817/hodo.jpg

Let me know if you need anything else.

Edit After looking at the bsod message below. I'm using two monitors through DVI as well. Though they both work with SLI disabled with the new beta driver.

Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 | Intel core i5-2500k @ 4.0GHz (turbo OC) | Corsair Vengeance 8GB(4x2GB) DDR3 1600MHz | MSI GTX 560 Ti, 1GB, Twin FrozrII (no OC), MSI GTX 560 Ti, 1GB, Hawk (no OC) | CoolerMaster GX 750W | Windows 10 64 bit build 10240

Posted 06/20/2014 09:49 AM   
Hi, I am getting the BSOD in Windows 8.1 "System service exception - nvlddmkm.sys" Happens every time when attempting to enable a displays on the DVI port. I currently have 4 monitors. I get the "System service exception - nvlddmkm.sys" BSOD error when attempting to enable either monitor on the DVI port. Currently stuck with the main display and a hdmi display, any attempts to enable the other displays results in BSOD. System: EVGA X58 FTW3 i7 950 EVGA GTX 480sli Getting BSOD with and without overclocking the video card and CPU. Going to go back to driver 337.88.
Hi,

I am getting the BSOD in Windows 8.1 "System service exception - nvlddmkm.sys"

Happens every time when attempting to enable a displays on the DVI port.

I currently have 4 monitors. I get the "System service exception - nvlddmkm.sys" BSOD error when attempting to enable either monitor on the DVI port. Currently stuck with the main display and a hdmi display, any attempts to enable the other displays results in BSOD.

System: EVGA X58 FTW3 i7 950
EVGA GTX 480sli

Getting BSOD with and without overclocking the video card and CPU.

Going to go back to driver 337.88.

Posted 06/20/2014 10:24 AM   
[quote="ManuelG"][quote="nihil95"]@ManueluelG v340.43 bug, 120Hz refresh rate option won't stick (NVCPL) it reverts to 60Hz upon restart. Alienware M17xR4 3D GTX 780M i7-3940XM @4.4GHz CMSX 16GB CL9/1T @2000MHz SSD Crucial M4 HGST 7k1000 Win8.1.1 Pro x64[/quote] Thank you. I don't believe your notebook had a GTX 780m build to order option. Did you add this separately? What video BIOS is your card using?[/quote] It doesn't happen with stock 680M/Win7. 780M/stock vBIOS 80.04.AF.00.03, no issues for almost a year (all Beta & WHQL) until [b]340.43[/b]. Lock screen blink indicates 60Hz refresh rate change, BTW similar how the blank screen issue started (680m/3D Vision), then the 'blank screen driver' came out. Fixed w/ 326.01 Win8.1. Bug filed? Thank you.
ManuelG said:
nihil95 said:@ManueluelG v340.43 bug, 120Hz refresh rate option won't stick (NVCPL) it reverts to 60Hz upon restart.

Alienware M17xR4 3D
GTX 780M
i7-3940XM @4.4GHz
CMSX 16GB CL9/1T @2000MHz
SSD Crucial M4
HGST 7k1000
Win8.1.1 Pro x64

Thank you. I don't believe your notebook had a GTX 780m build to order option. Did you add this separately? What video BIOS is your card using?

It doesn't happen with stock 680M/Win7. 780M/stock vBIOS 80.04.AF.00.03, no issues for almost a year (all Beta & WHQL) until 340.43. Lock screen blink indicates 60Hz refresh rate change, BTW similar how the blank screen issue started (680m/3D Vision), then the 'blank screen driver' came out. Fixed w/ 326.01 Win8.1.
Bug filed?
Thank you.

Posted 06/20/2014 10:22 AM   
[quote="Chrono Detector"]Somebody said on another forum that this driver allows 60Hz at 2160p if you have a 4K TV via HDMI, is this true and can somebody confirm this? I just ordered a 4K TV which has HDMI 2.0 support and I would be happy to get 60Hz. I'm currently running GTX 670's in SLI at the moment.[/quote] Which 4K HDTV did you purchase?
Chrono Detector said:Somebody said on another forum that this driver allows 60Hz at 2160p if you have a 4K TV via HDMI, is this true and can somebody confirm this? I just ordered a 4K TV which has HDMI 2.0 support and I would be happy to get 60Hz.

I'm currently running GTX 670's in SLI at the moment.

Which 4K HDTV did you purchase?

Posted 06/20/2014 11:12 AM   
hi there, i'm running a 675mx, and am having this constantly fail the instal via geforece experience, grabbed the driver from says invalid 7z archive? anyways, i'm stressed out with my 2nd university, and am posting to see if ppl have the fix for this, as i don't have the time to dig around. (win7 64bit)
hi there, i'm running a 675mx, and am having this constantly fail the instal via geforece experience, grabbed the driver from says invalid 7z archive? anyways, i'm stressed out with my 2nd university, and am posting to see if ppl have the fix for this, as i don't have the time to dig around. (win7 64bit)

Posted 06/20/2014 11:53 AM   
  10 / 46    
Scroll To Top