Shadowplay webcam recording
Hi all, I was wondering if nvidia were going to allow the use of webcams while recording. I understand that currently you can only use them while streaming. My issue is, when I try to record gameplay & use my logitech webcam to try and record my face, the camera stops recording as shadowplay takes over however, it will only work while streaming not recording? Any way around this or will it be changed in the near future? Ryan
Hi all,

I was wondering if nvidia were going to allow the use of webcams while recording. I understand that currently you can only use them while streaming.
My issue is, when I try to record gameplay & use my logitech webcam to try and record my face, the camera stops recording as shadowplay takes over however, it will only work while streaming not recording? Any way around this or will it be changed in the near future?

Ryan

Posted 03/29/2014 09:02 PM   
Thank you so much for posting this. I have been trying to get everything setup for streaming, but by doing separate videos. I wanted to get the camera adjusted correctly, but couldn't get it turned on in the video to check it out. Well, I can stop banging my head against that wall. Thx again.
Thank you so much for posting this. I have been trying to get everything setup for streaming, but by doing separate videos. I wanted to get the camera adjusted correctly, but couldn't get it turned on in the video to check it out.

Well, I can stop banging my head against that wall.

Thx again.

Posted 04/17/2014 07:04 PM   
Bump
Bump

Posted 12/16/2014 08:02 PM   
Anyone know if Nvidia plans to add this in the future?
Anyone know if Nvidia plans to add this in the future?

Posted 12/20/2014 07:36 PM   
Scroll To Top