The Elder Scrolls Online - No new Drivers?
Hey guys, I have been waiting since January for any drivers from Nvidia to be optimised for ESO. So far, a few new drivers have been released but none show ESO optimization. Launch is this Sunday for early access, would like to run the game on Ultra 1080p at 60 FPS on my GTX 670 (it is auto set to high). Anyone has a clue on if Nvidia will be optimizing ESO? or should i just wait till the 800 series cards come out later this year?.
Hey guys,

I have been waiting since January for any drivers from Nvidia to be optimised for ESO.

So far, a few new drivers have been released but none show ESO optimization.

Launch is this Sunday for early access, would like to run the game on Ultra 1080p at 60 FPS on my GTX 670 (it is auto set to high).

Anyone has a clue on if Nvidia will be optimizing ESO? or should i just wait till the 800 series cards come out later this year?.

Posted 03/25/2014 08:30 AM   
Ah, I just posted a new thread about this. I asked about any ETA on new drivers, capable of running ESO in SLI mode.
Ah, I just posted a new thread about this. I asked about any ETA on new drivers, capable of running ESO in SLI mode.

Posted 03/25/2014 10:58 AM   
[quote="El_Penetrator"]Ah, I just posted a new thread about this. I asked about any ETA on new drivers, capable of running ESO in SLI mode.[/quote] Mind if i ask on what video settings did you run ESO during the beta (if you did) and what FPS you got?
El_Penetrator said:Ah, I just posted a new thread about this. I asked about any ETA on new drivers, capable of running ESO in SLI mode.

Mind if i ask on what video settings did you run ESO during the beta (if you did) and what FPS you got?

Posted 03/25/2014 11:45 AM   
I maxed everything out with a resolution of 2560 x 1440. Average i got an FPS of 60, but it would dip in very busy area's to around 40 FPS. Atm i have two GTX 680 (ASUS 4GB version, OC'd with +100 core clock and +200 memory clock) in SLI. I ran the game during beta on 1 of my GPU's, so no SLI for me during the beta. How was your performance with the GTX670?
I maxed everything out with a resolution of 2560 x 1440. Average i got an FPS of 60, but it would dip in very busy area's to around 40 FPS.
Atm i have two GTX 680 (ASUS 4GB version, OC'd with +100 core clock and +200 memory clock) in SLI.
I ran the game during beta on 1 of my GPU's, so no SLI for me during the beta.
How was your performance with the GTX670?

Posted 03/26/2014 11:05 AM   
With an EVGA SC GTX 670 4GB GPU Core: 1006 MHz Memory: 1502 MHz Boost: 1085 MHz On Ultra during the beta, it was fine on 60 FPS (I like to have V-Sync on), some empty areas it drops to 40 FPS for no reason. During a Dark Anchor encounter, with at least 12+ other players, busy as hell screen i saw 35 on Ultra. On High, i get 60 FPS (again V-Sync on) solid, only the heavy player areas (crafting stations) i saw 40-45 FPS). I really want to get 60 FPS solid in all situations, so either drivers will help or wait for the 800 series desktop GPUs and see the performance.
With an EVGA SC GTX 670 4GB

GPU Core: 1006 MHz
Memory: 1502 MHz
Boost: 1085 MHz

On Ultra during the beta, it was fine on 60 FPS (I like to have V-Sync on), some empty areas it drops to 40 FPS for no reason. During a Dark Anchor encounter, with at least 12+ other players, busy as hell screen i saw 35 on Ultra.

On High, i get 60 FPS (again V-Sync on) solid, only the heavy player areas (crafting stations) i saw 40-45 FPS).

I really want to get 60 FPS solid in all situations, so either drivers will help or wait for the 800 series desktop GPUs and see the performance.

Posted 03/27/2014 11:24 AM   
Early access starts tomorrow...no new drivers or drivers optimized for ESO.....
Early access starts tomorrow...no new drivers or drivers optimized for ESO.....

Posted 03/29/2014 09:20 AM   
Scroll To Top