Nvidia Shadowplay Twitch Streaming does not work properly
I do not know if anyone else has this issue but Twitch streaming via shadowplay is not working for me. Firstly, I would like to say that I love shadowplay, I think it is fantastic but unfortunately there seems to be errors with regards to Twitch. I have 10mbps upload speed yet when I stream, my stream still buffers every few seconds even at low settings. When I use OBS however I can stream at insanely high quality without any issues whatsoever. Someone told me that this is because shadowplay does not have a constant bit rate setup which twitch requires. If anyone from nvidia could clarify this and whether it is true and if so if it will be fixed that would be amazing!
I do not know if anyone else has this issue but Twitch streaming via shadowplay is not working for me. Firstly, I would like to say that I love shadowplay, I think it is fantastic but unfortunately there seems to be errors with regards to Twitch. I have 10mbps upload speed yet when I stream, my stream still buffers every few seconds even at low settings. When I use OBS however I can stream at insanely high quality without any issues whatsoever. Someone told me that this is because shadowplay does not have a constant bit rate setup which twitch requires. If anyone from nvidia could clarify this and whether it is true and if so if it will be fixed that would be amazing!

Posted 03/11/2014 04:08 PM   
Hello i seem to have no issues. I think the quality of stream looks better using Shadow play vs OBS i have tried both . It could be that i have not set up the bitrate properly on OBS ( i think i did though ).. See here one of my videos.. http://www.twitch.tv/gr8in83/b/513457166
Hello i seem to have no issues. I think the quality of stream looks better using Shadow play vs OBS i have tried both . It could be that i have not set up the bitrate properly on OBS ( i think i did though ).. See here one of my videos.. http://www.twitch.tv/gr8in83/b/513457166

Posted 03/24/2014 07:43 PM   
Having issues as well, Shadowplay keeps telling me my login credentials for Twitch are incorrect when in fact they are correct.
Having issues as well, Shadowplay keeps telling me my login credentials for Twitch are incorrect when in fact they are correct.

Posted 06/17/2014 04:37 PM   

Posted 06/17/2014 04:43 PM   
BUMP Im have this problem right now. Is there no way to fix it? Ive been looking everywhere for a solution and cant seem to figure out how to get this thing to work.
BUMP
Im have this problem right now.
Is there no way to fix it?
Ive been looking everywhere for a solution and cant seem to figure out how to get this thing to work.

Posted 03/14/2015 12:11 PM   
Scroll To Top