Mount and Blade: Warband is now a Tegra 4 exclusive and has launched on Shield!
  1 / 3    
http://www.androidpolice.com/2014/03/10/new-game-strategy-sleeper-hit-mount-blade-warband-comes-to-android-as-a-tegra-4-exclusive/
Yep, works wonderfully on shield. [img]http://i.imgur.com/OMoyYKI.png[/img]
Yep, works wonderfully on shield.

i7-4770k, GTX Titan X, 16GB ram

Consoles:
Xbox one, Xboc 360, xbox
ps4, Ps3, ps vita, psp
Wii-u, Wii, gamecube, N64, nes, 3ds, nds, gba, gbc, gb

Phone: iphone 5 and note 3
Tablet: Nvidia shield 16GB with 128GB SDXC class 10

Posted 03/11/2014 01:12 AM   
I had trouble at first as well. It took me around 6 tries before my download as successful.
I had trouble at first as well. It took me around 6 tries before my download as successful.

Posted 03/11/2014 01:22 AM   
I refunded it after about 20 tries and 2 reboots.
I refunded it after about 20 tries and 2 reboots.

Consoles:
Xbox one, Xboc 360, xbox
ps4, Ps3, ps vita, psp

Posted 03/11/2014 01:35 AM   
I retried, and i had to continously minimize, and maximize the play store all the time untill the download was complete (about 5-10MB's each time it maximized) And the touch controls when personalizing characters where hard to reach, and the down slider allways went up so i couldn't edit the lower section. The combat was also very frustrating when the character struggled with reloading the crossbow.. And it isn't possible to install the game on the sdcard, leaving only 1.6gb left on the internal for future games :/
I retried, and i had to continously minimize, and maximize the play store all the time untill the download was complete (about 5-10MB's each time it maximized)

And the touch controls when personalizing characters where hard to reach, and the down slider allways went up so i couldn't edit the lower section.

The combat was also very frustrating when the character struggled with reloading the crossbow..

And it isn't possible to install the game on the sdcard, leaving only 1.6gb left on the internal for future games :/

Consoles:
Xbox one, Xboc 360, xbox
ps4, Ps3, ps vita, psp

Posted 03/11/2014 03:49 AM   
No SD card install? Well, fuck this game. It does look like a good game, I should look up more about it. If the devs ever allow SD card install then I will think of getting it.
No SD card install? Well, fuck this game.

It does look like a good game, I should look up more about it. If the devs ever allow SD card install then I will think of getting it.

You should check out my YouTube channel.
Www.YouTube.com/seaking177

Posted 03/11/2014 04:05 AM   
Any idea if it has full shield controller support? Edit: Ah gamepad is actually required for this game should be interesting very tempting to buy as a somewhat fan of the PC version
Any idea if it has full shield controller support?

Edit: Ah gamepad is actually required for this game should be interesting very tempting to buy as a somewhat fan of the PC version

Posted 03/11/2014 04:10 AM   
Hello everyone, TaleWorlds dev here. [quote="sonarctica"]I retried, and i had to continously minimize, and maximize the play store all the time untill the download was complete (about 5-10MB's each time it maximized) And the touch controls when personalizing characters where hard to reach, and the down slider allways went up so i couldn't edit the lower section. The combat was also very frustrating when the character struggled with reloading the crossbow.. And it isn't possible to install the game on the sdcard, leaving only 1.6gb left on the internal for future games :/ [/quote] Sorry about that, touch screen support isn't polished yet, that's the reason we're not released yet on Tegra 4 tablets actually. Try to use gamepad in the meantime. I'll look at the sdcard issue, it will be resolved in the next update which will be probably out today.
Hello everyone, TaleWorlds dev here.

sonarctica said:I retried, and i had to continously minimize, and maximize the play store all the time untill the download was complete (about 5-10MB's each time it maximized)

And the touch controls when personalizing characters where hard to reach, and the down slider allways went up so i couldn't edit the lower section.

The combat was also very frustrating when the character struggled with reloading the crossbow..

And it isn't possible to install the game on the sdcard, leaving only 1.6gb left on the internal for future games :/

Sorry about that, touch screen support isn't polished yet, that's the reason we're not released yet on Tegra 4 tablets actually. Try to use gamepad in the meantime.

I'll look at the sdcard issue, it will be resolved in the next update which will be probably out today.

Posted 03/11/2014 08:39 AM   
I love this game on PC. I'll have to get it on Android, hopefully the issues get fixed.
I love this game on PC. I'll have to get it on Android, hopefully the issues get fixed.

AMD FX-8150 @ 4.2 GHz | Asus Sabertooth 990FX | Noctua NH-D14 | 2x4GB + 2x2GB Patriot Viper Xtreme DDR3 1866 | MSI Geforce GTX 670 | AZZA Hurrican 2000R | PC Power & Cooling 750W | 2x120GB Intel X25-M RAID0 | 2x600GB WD VelociRaptor 10K RAID0 | 2TB Hitachi Deskstar 5K3000 | 2TB Seagate Barracuda LP 5900 | Windows 7 Professional x64 | Onkyo TX-SR805 | Panasonic TH-42PZ80U

Posted 03/11/2014 11:07 AM   
Sounds awesome MustafaKorkma!
Sounds awesome MustafaKorkma!

You should check out my YouTube channel.
Www.YouTube.com/seaking177

Posted 03/11/2014 02:13 PM   
[quote="MustafaKorkmaz"]Hello everyone, TaleWorlds dev here. [quote="sonarctica"]I retried, and i had to continously minimize, and maximize the play store all the time untill the download was complete (about 5-10MB's each time it maximized) And the touch controls when personalizing characters where hard to reach, and the down slider allways went up so i couldn't edit the lower section. The combat was also very frustrating when the character struggled with reloading the crossbow.. And it isn't possible to install the game on the sdcard, leaving only 1.6gb left on the internal for future games :/ [/quote] Sorry about that, touch screen support isn't polished yet, that's the reason we're not released yet on Tegra 4 tablets actually. Try to use gamepad in the meantime. I'll look at the sdcard issue, it will be resolved in the next update which will be probably out today.[/quote] Yeah, that was also an issue, i could not get to navigate to the appearence adjustements with the physical controls. Plus the combat is kinda too hard for me. I gathered 9 peoples, met 10 others and made me pay a fee, i declined and started a war, and hot the whole horse band after only me, and none of my arrows hit and couldnt figure out how to do anything. Not my kinda game appearently..
MustafaKorkmaz said:Hello everyone, TaleWorlds dev here.

sonarctica said:I retried, and i had to continously minimize, and maximize the play store all the time untill the download was complete (about 5-10MB's each time it maximized)

Sorry about that, touch screen support isn't polished yet, that's the reason we're not released yet on Tegra 4 tablets actually. Try to use gamepad in the meantime.

I'll look at the sdcard issue, it will be resolved in the next update which will be probably out today.

Yeah, that was also an issue, i could not get to navigate to the appearence adjustements with the physical controls.

Plus the combat is kinda too hard for me.

I gathered 9 peoples, met 10 others and made me pay a fee, i declined and started a war, and hot the whole horse band after only me, and none of my arrows hit and couldnt figure out how to do anything.

Not my kinda game appearently..

Consoles:
Xbox one, Xboc 360, xbox
ps4, Ps3, ps vita, psp

Posted 03/11/2014 06:19 PM   
[quote="sonarctica"] Yeah, that was also an issue, i could not get to navigate to the appearence adjustements with the physical controls.[/quote] Have you tried pressing the shoulder buttons? They're used for switching between tabs.
sonarctica said:
Yeah, that was also an issue, i could not get to navigate to the appearence adjustements with the physical controls.

Have you tried pressing the shoulder buttons? They're used for switching between tabs.

Posted 03/11/2014 08:07 PM   
[quote="MustafaKorkmaz"][quote="sonarctica"] Yeah, that was also an issue, i could not get to navigate to the appearence adjustements with the physical controls.[/quote] Have you tried pressing the shoulder buttons? They're used for switching between tabs.[/quote] I'm happy to see developers on the forums taking interest in their products :-) I've bought the game but haven't downloaded it yet but on the facebook shield forum one of the people said there was some issues with rendering of text and some graphics. Keep checking up on the forums and I'll see if I experience that issue when I have time to give it a try and I'll post my findings. I loved this game on the PC and would enjoy helping make the experience about equal on the handheld port.
MustafaKorkmaz said:
sonarctica said:

Have you tried pressing the shoulder buttons? They're used for switching between tabs.

I'm happy to see developers on the forums taking interest in their products :-)

I've bought the game but haven't downloaded it yet but on the facebook shield forum one of the people said there was some issues with rendering of text and some graphics. Keep checking up on the forums and I'll see if I experience that issue when I have time to give it a try and I'll post my findings. I loved this game on the PC and would enjoy helping make the experience about equal on the handheld port.

Posted 03/11/2014 08:39 PM   
[quote="MustafaKorkmaz"][quote="sonarctica"] Yeah, that was also an issue, i could not get to navigate to the appearence adjustements with the physical controls.[/quote] Have you tried pressing the shoulder buttons? They're used for switching between tabs.[/quote] Crap... didn't think of that :P
MustafaKorkmaz said:
sonarctica said:

Crap... didn't think of that :P

Consoles:
Xbox one, Xboc 360, xbox
ps4, Ps3, ps vita, psp

Posted 03/11/2014 08:56 PM   
I never got a chance to get into this series on PC, I doubt I'll be likely to get into it on Android.
I never got a chance to get into this series on PC, I doubt I'll be likely to get into it on Android.

"Dog is man's best friend, Cat is man's adorable little serial killer"

Posted 03/11/2014 09:19 PM   
  1 / 3    
Scroll To Top