Please send me a PM if I fail to keep up on replying in any specific thread or leave a driver feedback: Driver Feedback
EVGA GTX 980, Haswell 4770K email@example.com GHz, 16GB RAM, Win 10 build 9926 64-bit, ASUS Maximus VI Hero motherboard, 250 GB SSD drive, 750W PC Power & Cooling power supply, Samsung 46" LED 1080p TV @60Hz, Soundblaster Z PCI-e.
Intel Core i7 2600K @ 4.51GHz
8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 1600MHz (9-9-9-24)
Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. Z68X-UD4-B3
2048MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti (EVGA)
2048MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti (EVGA)
GTX TITAN SLI, 3770K @ 4.5, ASUS Maximus V Extreme, 16 GB, 3x BenQ XL2420T (Surround 5760x1080), Windows 8 64
GPU: SLI EVGA GTX980 ACX 2.0 - 347.25 WHQL
CPU: 3770k 4.0GHz
OS: Win7 64bit
RAM: 4x 4GB HyperX Beast
MB: GA-z77x-up4 TH
Infinity7 said:No Titanfall profile? Or did I miss it?
juanchacin said:I don´t see the download links!!!
EDIT: Nevermind, I found the english version
MB: Asus Rampage V Extreme
Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistix 2400
GPU: EVGA 980 ACX SC x 4 way sli
Case: Microcool Banchetto 101
PSU: Corsair AX1500i
SSD: 1 x Crucial M550 1TB, 2 x Crucial M4 256gb
HDD: 1TB Seagate 7200rpm
Monitor: 5 x Eizo FG2421 - Portrait
Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3P rev. 1.0 † Q6600 G0 @3.6GHz † Zalman CNPS9700NT † 8GB Mushkin Enhanced Blackline @4-4-4-12 † MSI GTX 570 TFII/OC 1.25GB † Samsung SyncMaster 2493HM † 2x WD Raptor 36GB in RAID 0 (system/apps) † 2x .5TB SATA2 (storage) † NZXT LEXA Classic † SilverStone Strider 750W (modular) † onboard Realtek ALC889A HD Audio † custom Altec Lansing 5.1 setup † Logitech Cordless Desktop S510 † Win7 Ultimate x64 SP1
wowsers said:Nothing for CoD Ghost...AGAIN! Manuel, why don't you tell it as it is right now and admit that you have thrown the towel on this one? What I don't understand is that it was supposed to be the "best experience ever on PC" according to your claim.
Simple question...yes or no. Have you give up on this game? Shouldn't take more than 15 seconds of your precious time to answer me. Yes or no?
EVGA X79-DARK: 4930k(GTX-980)ROG Swift PG278Q-Gsync
EVGA X79-SLI: 3930K(GTX-Titan)Acer XB270H-Gsync
G.Skill RipJawsZ 16GB 2133mhz 9-11-10-28
2xOCZ VECTOR SSD:SOUND BLASTER Z
Warthog|X55 HOTAS:MFG crosswind|Saitek-combat-pro rudder pedals:TrackIR
ManuelG said:The new GeForce 334.89 WHQL display driver is now available for download, our first WHQL driver from our R334 driver release branch. This driver increases performance by up to 19% for GeForce 400/500/600/700 series GPUs in several PC games vs. the previous WHQL-certified drivers (332.21). Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration.
Windows XP 32bit: http://www.nvidia.com/Download/driverResults.aspx/73214/en-us
Windows XP 64bit: http://www.nvidia.com/Download/driverResults.aspx/73215/en-us
Windows 8/7 32-bit: http://www.nvidia.com/Download/driverResults.aspx/73213/en-us
Windows 8/7 64-bit: http://www.nvidia.com/Download/driverResults.aspx/73218/en-us
Windows 8/7 32bit: http://www.nvidia.com/Download/driverResults.aspx/73217/en-us
Windows 8/7 64bit: http://www.nvidia.com/Download/driverResults.aspx/73216/en-us
Please feel free to leave feedback for any driver related issues specific to this driver. By providing your information here, you may also help others who may be experiencing the same issue you are. The more information we receive from you and others, the easier it will be for us to reproduce this issue in our labs and provide a fix through a future driver. Alternately, you may provide this same information through our NVIDIA Display Driver Feedback Form below:
Please provide the following information as best you can:
1) Graphics card/GPU make and model:
2) Is this a driver regression? If yes, what was the last driver version which did not have this driver bug?
3) Operating System:
4) Is your graphics card manually overclocked/factory overclocked? If your graphics card is factory overclocked or manually overclocked, we recommend that you lower the clock speeds of your graphics card to NVIDIA reference clock speeds and then make another attempt to reproduce the issue you are encountering. For graphics cards which are factory overclocked, you may use a 3rd party utility such as eVGA Precision or MSI Afterburner to adjust the clock speeds of your graphics card. Our NVIDIA Products page lists the NVIDIA reference clock speeds for each of our GPUs.
5) If your issue is specific to a game or application, please provide the title and if possible version of the software
6) Describe the display driver issue you are encountering and if possible include step by step instructions on how to reproduce this bug. Please use the knowledge base article "How to provide valuable feedback to NVIDIA" as a guide to help you include information that will help us root cause the problem.
7) Software/driver issues can sometimes be specific to a users system configuration. Please provide your system information so that we may attempt to match it as closely as possible.
CPU make and model:
Amount of system memory:
Motherboard make and model (if OEM system, please provide your PC make and model instead):
Motherboard BIOS version:
Monitor(s) make and model:
Sound card make and model:
8) If your system meets the driver requirements however the installation process fails or gives you an error message, please reinstall the driver with logging enabled so that we may investigate the cause for this issue. Instruction available from the URL below:
You must Log In to add a comment.
New Private Message
Like Us On
Follow Us On
Copyright © 2015 NVIDIA Corporation