Can Shadowplay Record The Games Not In The 'Supported' List?
Hi, I recently got a GTX 760, excited about Shadowplay, but was a little dishearted to find out that I could not record games not in the supported list. I record for youtube, so used the Manual setting, but when I went to try and record Walking Dead Season 2, I found out I couldn't. Is there any way I can record games not in the supported list? Thanks!
Hi,
I recently got a GTX 760, excited about Shadowplay, but was a little dishearted to find out that I could not record games not in the supported list. I record for youtube, so used the Manual setting, but when I went to try and record Walking Dead Season 2, I found out I couldn't.
Is there any way I can record games not in the supported list?
Thanks!

Posted 01/10/2014 06:48 PM   
You can record any game, even non supported, as long as it is Dx9 or above. Make sure you're on full screen, or the recording shortcut keys are not used by the game. Might be a specific issue with the Walking Dead Season 2 game.
You can record any game, even non supported, as long as it is Dx9 or above. Make sure you're on full screen, or the recording shortcut keys are not used by the game. Might be a specific issue with the Walking Dead Season 2 game.

Posted 01/10/2014 08:21 PM   
[quote="xRuneXero"]You can record any game, even non supported, as long as it is Dx9 or above. Make sure you're on full screen, or the recording shortcut keys are not used by the game. Might be a specific issue with the Walking Dead Season 2 game.[/quote] Does there have to be the Shadowplay icon in the corner for it to record?
xRuneXero said:You can record any game, even non supported, as long as it is Dx9 or above. Make sure you're on full screen, or the recording shortcut keys are not used by the game. Might be a specific issue with the Walking Dead Season 2 game.

Does there have to be the Shadowplay icon in the corner for it to record?

Posted 01/10/2014 08:30 PM   
[quote="FlyingBluePotato"][quote="xRuneXero"]You can record any game, even non supported, as long as it is Dx9 or above. Make sure you're on full screen, or the recording shortcut keys are not used by the game. Might be a specific issue with the Walking Dead Season 2 game.[/quote] Does there have to be the Shadowplay icon in the corner for it to record?[/quote] Yes the icon needs to show up for it to record
FlyingBluePotato said:
xRuneXero said:You can record any game, even non supported, as long as it is Dx9 or above. Make sure you're on full screen, or the recording shortcut keys are not used by the game. Might be a specific issue with the Walking Dead Season 2 game.

Does there have to be the Shadowplay icon in the corner for it to record?

Yes the icon needs to show up for it to record

Posted 01/11/2014 05:50 AM   
So I'm guessing Walking Dead Season 2 is just not compatible at all with Shadowplay?
So I'm guessing Walking Dead Season 2 is just not compatible at all with Shadowplay?

Posted 01/11/2014 09:29 AM   
I made an account to ask the same question because a lot of my games aren't working with Shadowplay. Will more games be supported in the future?
I made an account to ask the same question because a lot of my games aren't working with Shadowplay.

Will more games be supported in the future?

Posted 01/11/2014 01:37 PM   
Scroll To Top