SHADOWPLAY DOESNT WORK WITH LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!!!
Hello! i have downloaded Geforce experience on my new computer and i think its awesome. I have tryed the shadowplay and it works fine with battlefield 4. My computer is rly good so i can play bf4 on ultra settings. i also play League of Legends alot and it would be nice to record some great gaming moments in LOL but when i start shadowplay the icon wont show up in LOL. i dont know why cuz on bf4 it shows up and i can record whenever i want.Can some1 plz help me solve this problem. i have also optimized the LOL settings in Geforce
Hello! i have downloaded Geforce experience on my new computer and i think its awesome. I have tryed the shadowplay and it works fine with battlefield 4. My computer is rly good so i can play bf4 on ultra settings. i also play League of Legends alot and it would be nice to record some great gaming moments in LOL but when i start shadowplay the icon wont show up in LOL. i dont know why cuz on bf4 it shows up and i can record whenever i want.Can some1 plz help me solve this problem. i have also optimized the LOL settings in Geforce

Posted 01/01/2014 10:32 PM   
You have posted in the Forum Feedback forum. This forum is for providing feedback about the forum itself. Your post does not belong here. Your post is feedback about Shadow Play. You will have better luck posting this in the [url=https://forums.geforce.com/default/board/110/geforce-experience/]GFE forum[/url]. Also, there's no need to shout. :)
You have posted in the Forum Feedback forum. This forum is for providing feedback about the forum itself. Your post does not belong here. Your post is feedback about Shadow Play. You will have better luck posting this in the GFE forum.

Also, there's no need to shout. :)

Posted 01/08/2014 09:10 AM   
Scroll To Top