Complicated problem with texmod and 3D vision, but possible to fix?
To get texmod to work with Arkham Origins in Steam, you have to rename the AO executable and then rename the Texmod executable ArkhamOrigins.exe. This ensures that when you click on 'play' in Steam, Texmod starts up and you can choose a skin that is infintely better than any of the official DLC. The problem lies in that my Driver profile for AO now doesn't work, because the original executable is renamed, it doesn't load the 3D vision profile for Arkham Origins. Is there any way round this? Thanks
To get texmod to work with Arkham Origins in Steam, you have to rename the AO executable and then rename the Texmod executable ArkhamOrigins.exe. This ensures that when you click on 'play' in Steam, Texmod starts up and you can choose a skin that is infintely better than any of the official DLC.

The problem lies in that my Driver profile for AO now doesn't work, because the original executable is renamed, it doesn't load the 3D vision profile for Arkham Origins.

Is there any way round this?

Thanks

Posted 12/28/2013 09:59 AM   
Yes, use NVidia Inspector, and add the new exe to the original profile. Look for Arkham Origins in the list of profiles, and click the + icon in the middle to add a new exe to that profile. Find your Texmod executable.
Yes, use NVidia Inspector, and add the new exe to the original profile.

Look for Arkham Origins in the list of profiles, and click the + icon in the middle to add a new exe to that profile. Find your Texmod executable.

Acer H5360 (1280x720@120Hz) - ASUS VG248QE with GSync mod - 3D Vision 1&2
GTX 690 SLI 2G - i5-4670K@4.4GHz - 8GB RAM - Win7x64 - 4 Disk X25 RAID

Posted 12/28/2013 11:24 AM   
Scroll To Top