holiday bundle confusion
i got an gtx 660 card and it came with the holiday bundle codes but when i enter them and i am quoting it gave me this "Sorry, you may not participate in this competition or feedback. For more information please refer to the NVIDIA Privacy Policy." it redirected me and in a green box there was that text am i not getting the games.
i got an gtx 660 card and it came with the holiday bundle codes but when i enter them and i am quoting it gave me this
"Sorry, you may not participate in this competition or feedback. For more information please refer to the NVIDIA Privacy Policy."
it redirected me and in a green box there was that text am i not getting the games.

Posted 12/11/2013 02:11 AM   
I have the same problem
I have the same problem

Posted 12/12/2013 01:47 AM   
YOU HAVE TO GO TO HOLIDAYBUNDLE/GEROFCE IF YOU HAVE THIS ONE AND ACTIVATE CODE THERE FIRST AND THEN THEY WILL SEND ANOTHER CODE TO YOUR EMAIL AND THAT CODE YUO WILL HAVE TO ACTIVATE ON YOUR UPLAY CLIENT IF IT CAME FROM GFORCE OF COURCE AND ONCE YOU LOGGED IN TO YOUR UPLAY ACCOUNT ADD GAME TO YUOR BASKET AND CLICK ON REDEEM CODE OR COUPON NOT REMEMBER EXACTLY WHAT IT WAS AND ONCE YOU ENTER CODE FROM YOUR EMAIL GAME SHOULD BE FREE OF CHARGE AND YOU ARE READY TO DOWNLOAD IT. I GOT CONFUSED TOO. I HOPE IT ANSWERS YUOR QUESTION.
YOU HAVE TO GO TO HOLIDAYBUNDLE/GEROFCE IF YOU HAVE THIS ONE AND ACTIVATE CODE THERE FIRST AND THEN THEY WILL SEND ANOTHER CODE TO YOUR EMAIL AND THAT CODE YUO WILL HAVE TO ACTIVATE ON YOUR UPLAY CLIENT IF IT CAME FROM GFORCE OF COURCE AND ONCE YOU LOGGED IN TO YOUR UPLAY ACCOUNT ADD GAME TO YUOR BASKET AND CLICK ON REDEEM CODE OR COUPON NOT REMEMBER EXACTLY WHAT IT WAS AND ONCE YOU ENTER CODE FROM YOUR EMAIL GAME SHOULD BE FREE OF CHARGE AND YOU ARE READY TO DOWNLOAD IT. I GOT CONFUSED TOO. I HOPE IT ANSWERS YUOR QUESTION.

My System:
Pc Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 Arctic White.
Motherboard: Asus Rampage 2 Gene.
Processor: Intel Core I7 930. 4.1 Ghz.
Memory: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 Mhz 24GB.
Video Card: 2x ASUS GeForce GTX 780's SLI
HDD's: Primary:Ocz Solid State Disk 128 GB
HDD's Secondary: Western Digital Veloci Raptor 300GB.
Cpu Cooler: Water Cooled CORSAIR Hydro Series H100i Extreme Performance.
Mouse: Razer Mamba.
Keyboard: Razer DeathStalker.
Mouse Pad: Razer Goliathus Extended Edition.
Psu: Corsair Ax860i

Posted 12/12/2013 04:06 AM   
Scroll To Top