Faulting module name: nvd3dum.dll
  2 / 10    
I seem to be having this same issue as well even after changing video cards, thinking that it was a hardware issue. I've tweeked the dram and messed with the msi normal/overclocking mode. Nothing seems to be doing it.
I seem to be having this same issue as well even after changing video cards, thinking that it was a hardware issue. I've tweeked the dram and messed with the msi normal/overclocking mode. Nothing seems to be doing it.

Posted 03/05/2014 11:03 PM   

having the same problem please help
having the same problem please help

Posted 03/05/2014 11:04 PM   
sorry about all the comments, it was freaking out on me
sorry about all the comments, it was freaking out on me

Posted 03/05/2014 11:07 PM   
1) You haven't done anything requested. --Pretty sure I would have seen a SPECCY --Pretty sure I would have seen a 3DMark 11 score 2) [url=https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/694754/geforce-drivers/tdr-manipulator-v1-1-02-23-2014-/]Click Here[/url]
1) You haven't done anything requested.
--Pretty sure I would have seen a SPECCY
--Pretty sure I would have seen a 3DMark 11 score

2) Click Here

My Opinion is no more important or right than yours. But if your using the LATEST drivers, go back to the prior set.

Piss Poor tech support blame all issues on drivers and assumes that your an idiot. Find a set that you know worked and see if the problem exists still.

""Don't f with it if it ain't broken!""
Constantly updating drivers is a good way to F'up the whole system.

If the driver has an issue, don't be a fool, remove it.

Just because you can, does not mean you should.

Posted 03/05/2014 11:20 PM   
i didnt mean to repeatedly post, it kept saying it wasnt going though, and i have no idea how to remove i, i also didnt realize it created a second page. And i'll link the speccy and 3dmark in a moment.
i didnt mean to repeatedly post, it kept saying it wasnt going though, and i have no idea how to remove i, i also didnt realize it created a second page. And i'll link the speccy and 3dmark in a moment.

Posted 03/05/2014 11:33 PM   
it kept saying this every time i reply Fatal error: Unsupported operand types in /var/www/production/geforce/gf-forums/_xmsp_site_base/controllers/class.accountcontroller.php on line 1138
it kept saying this every time i reply Fatal error: Unsupported operand types in /var/www/production/geforce/gf-forums/_xmsp_site_base/controllers/class.accountcontroller.php on line 1138

Posted 03/05/2014 11:34 PM   
here'es the speccy http://speccy.piriform.com/results/hkBlKnmNu0IJ5XqI02xzGES

Posted 03/05/2014 11:48 PM   
Your CPU and Motherboard are running rather hot. [quote]AMD FX-8120: 56 °C[/quote] [quote]MSI 970A-G43 (MS-7693) (CPU 1): 71 °C[/quote] -------------------- I would change this: [quote][u][b]Windows Update[/b][/u] [i]AutoUpdate:[/i] Download Automatically and Install at Set Scheduled time[/quote] To: [quote][u][b]Windows Update[/b][/u] [i]AutoUpdate:[/i] Notify prior to download[/quote] -------------------- Start > Control Panel > Power Options < High Performance -------------------- Youre running 2x2GB Corsair Youre running 1x4GB Corsair Toure Running 1x4GB G.Skill Youre killing your CPU memory controller running mismatch RAM size and chips. Start by REMOVING the 2x4GB and placing the 2x2GB sticks in slot #1 and #3 Dual channel means IDENTICAL STICKS in the SAME CHANNEL, IE BLACK / BLACK and BLUE / BLUE You cannot expect performance running 2GB and 4GB mixed. You need all sticks to be IDENTICAL in size, speed, chips, model and manufacturer -------------------- Appears your OCing the CPU as well. First rule of thumb, when having issues, kill the OC. -------------------- Kill this program: SUPERAntiSpyware -------------------- Did the problem start with the install of the 750 ti, or existed with prior card as well?
Your CPU and Motherboard are running rather hot.

AMD FX-8120: 56 °C

MSI 970A-G43 (MS-7693) (CPU 1): 71 °C

--------------------

I would change this:
Windows Update
AutoUpdate: Download Automatically and Install at Set Scheduled time

To:
Windows Update
AutoUpdate: Notify prior to download

--------------------

Start > Control Panel > Power Options < High Performance

--------------------

Youre running 2x2GB Corsair
Youre running 1x4GB Corsair
Toure Running 1x4GB G.Skill

Youre killing your CPU memory controller running mismatch RAM size and chips.

Start by REMOVING the 2x4GB and placing the 2x2GB sticks in slot #1 and #3

Dual channel means IDENTICAL STICKS in the SAME CHANNEL, IE BLACK / BLACK and BLUE / BLUE

You cannot expect performance running 2GB and 4GB mixed. You need all sticks to be IDENTICAL in size, speed, chips, model and manufacturer

--------------------

Appears your OCing the CPU as well. First rule of thumb, when having issues, kill the OC.

--------------------

Kill this program: SUPERAntiSpyware

--------------------

Did the problem start with the install of the 750 ti, or existed with prior card as well?

My Opinion is no more important or right than yours. But if your using the LATEST drivers, go back to the prior set.

Piss Poor tech support blame all issues on drivers and assumes that your an idiot. Find a set that you know worked and see if the problem exists still.

Posted 03/06/2014 12:19 AM   
heres the 3d mark http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/2601079
heres the 3d mark

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/2601079

Posted 03/06/2014 12:40 AM   
the issue occurred with my old card as well, but i'm not sure if it existed with my prior board and cpu that i upgraded from in august.
the issue occurred with my old card as well, but i'm not sure if it existed with my prior board and cpu that i upgraded from in august.

Posted 03/06/2014 12:42 AM   
Fix the items I listed first. We have got to fix the HEAT issue, which I think the Memory issue is part of.
Fix the items I listed first.

We have got to fix the HEAT issue, which I think the Memory issue is part of.

Posted 03/06/2014 12:44 AM   
I removed both 4gb sticks and slot 1 & 3 are both blue and 2& 4 are black.
I removed both 4gb sticks and slot 1 & 3 are both blue and 2& 4 are black.

Posted 03/06/2014 12:53 AM   
here's the new speccy http://speccy.piriform.com/results/10omlwKbBOH5E7JfW5Yr6HV

Posted 03/06/2014 01:00 AM   
  2 / 10    
Scroll To Top