Faulting module name: nvd3dum.dll
  3 / 10    
Temp looks better on the CPU, but the motherboard is still slightly elevated....[url=http://www.cpuid.com/downloads/hwmonitor/1.24-setup.exe]CPUID[/url]HWMonitor or another TEMP / Voltage / Fan Speed program should be used to monitor that as well. Did the changes improve the ability to play FFXIV? SuperAntiSpyware is still running and I am curious what happens if you kill the iType / iMouse drivers from Mircosoft. Seems like these items are not required for the Keyboard and Mouse to operate. [url=http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download/standard]CCleaner[/url] Run it. Tools. Startup Windows (tab) ... Go through and disable the startup tasks. Task Scheduler (tab) ... Disable all these.
Temp looks better on the CPU, but the motherboard is still slightly elevated....CPUIDHWMonitor or another TEMP / Voltage / Fan Speed program should be used to monitor that as well.

Did the changes improve the ability to play FFXIV?

SuperAntiSpyware is still running and I am curious what happens if you kill the iType / iMouse drivers from Mircosoft. Seems like these items are not required for the Keyboard and Mouse to operate.

CCleaner
Run it.
Tools.
Startup
Windows (tab) ... Go through and disable the startup tasks.
Task Scheduler (tab) ... Disable all these.

My Opinion is no more important or right than yours. But if your using the LATEST drivers, go back to the prior set.

Piss Poor tech support blame all issues on drivers and assumes that your an idiot. Find a set that you know worked and see if the problem exists still.

""Don't f with it if it ain't broken!""
Constantly updating drivers is a good way to F'up the whole system.

If the driver has an issue, don't be a fool, remove it.

Just because you can, does not mean you should.

Posted 03/06/2014 01:34 AM   
I thought that just starting fresh might help the system better sync to the new card and only 4 gb of ram without all the drivers, so I did a fresh installation of windows and will run speccy once I'm done.
I thought that just starting fresh might help the system better sync to the new card and only 4 gb of ram without all the drivers, so I did a fresh installation of windows and will run speccy once I'm done.

Posted 03/06/2014 07:30 PM   
here's the newest speccy after fresh install of windows 7 64-bit. i haven't reinstalled ff14 yet, so i'm not sure if its gotten better, but i haven't changed drivers other than the one provided on the video card disk. http://speccy.piriform.com/results/Fwg6YXGwCcTWFBJnqMFzn5s
here's the newest speccy after fresh install of windows 7 64-bit. i haven't reinstalled ff14 yet, so i'm not sure if its gotten better, but i haven't changed drivers other than the one provided on the video card disk.

http://speccy.piriform.com/results/Fwg6YXGwCcTWFBJnqMFzn5s

Posted 03/06/2014 09:46 PM   
Just making sure that you install the Drivers from the Motherboard DISK or from [url=http://us.msi.com/product/mb/970AG43.html#/?div=Driver&os=All]MSI[/url] for the Chipset and ALL onboard hardware. Select Win 7 64bit. Download and install all 5 items. Believe the RAID driver is actually the SATA driver. ------------------- Drop into the BIOS and DISABLE ... C1, C1E, C6 and Cool-N-Quiet Presently you have cores all over the place from 1400-3900MHz ------------------- It is funny the disc comes with 332.17 driver as the Website only lists [url=http://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/334.89/334.89-desktop-win8-win7-winvista-64bit-english-whql.exe]334.89[/url] Try the 3DMark program you ran previously with that driver as well as FFXIV before you update to the newest driver. ------------------- What PSU do you have?
Just making sure that you install the Drivers from the Motherboard DISK or from MSI for the Chipset and ALL onboard hardware.

Select Win 7 64bit.
Download and install all 5 items. Believe the RAID driver is actually the SATA driver.

-------------------

Drop into the BIOS and DISABLE ... C1, C1E, C6 and Cool-N-Quiet

Presently you have cores all over the place from 1400-3900MHz

-------------------

It is funny the disc comes with 332.17 driver as the Website only lists 334.89

Try the 3DMark program you ran previously with that driver as well as FFXIV before you update to the newest driver.

-------------------

What PSU do you have?

My Opinion is no more important or right than yours. But if your using the LATEST drivers, go back to the prior set.

Piss Poor tech support blame all issues on drivers and assumes that your an idiot. Find a set that you know worked and see if the problem exists still.

Posted 03/07/2014 01:35 AM   
I tried finding that in the bios when I first read your advice about it
I tried finding that in the bios when I first read your advice about it

Posted 03/07/2014 02:59 AM   
Look under the CPU FEATUREs section. Do not enable the ECO option.
Look under the CPU FEATUREs section.

Do not enable the ECO option.

Posted 03/07/2014 03:16 AM   
So just do that under standard mode, right? not oc?
So just do that under standard mode, right? not oc?

Posted 03/07/2014 05:25 AM   
For whatever reason, i cant get the raid thing to set up and i cant find another download for it. I disabled those but i dont seem to have a c1, but i do have a photo of the options it gave me. Psu- antec neopower 650 model: neo HE650. And here's my benchmark http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/2609615
For whatever reason, i cant get the raid thing to set up and i cant find another download for it. I disabled those but i dont seem to have a c1, but i do have a photo of the options it gave me. Psu- antec neopower 650 model: neo HE650.

And here's my benchmark

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/2609615

Posted 03/07/2014 06:38 AM   
Thank you for the score using the original driver. definitely shows that you get better scores with hte 334.89 linked above. How does the original driver do with FFXIV? Try that before the update. Note every option I listed will be available in the BIOS. I list them incase they are there. The big question is that ""You found the C1E and Cool-n-Quiet options?"" You definitely have more power than needed for this card, so that is not an issue...that is not to say nothing is wrong with the PSU, but I do not think the PSU is the problem.
Thank you for the score using the original driver. definitely shows that you get better scores with hte 334.89 linked above.

How does the original driver do with FFXIV? Try that before the update.

Note every option I listed will be available in the BIOS. I list them incase they are there. The big question is that ""You found the C1E and Cool-n-Quiet options?""

You definitely have more power than needed for this card, so that is not an issue...that is not to say nothing is wrong with the PSU, but I do not think the PSU is the problem.

Posted 03/07/2014 01:44 PM   
Is it a problem if i cant get that amd raid download to setup? Yes, i found and disabled c6, c1e and cool n quiet.
Is it a problem if i cant get that amd raid download to setup? Yes, i found and disabled c6, c1e and cool n quiet.

Posted 03/07/2014 05:55 PM   
Game crashed about an hour in with the same error code.
Game crashed about an hour in with the same error code.

Posted 03/07/2014 07:43 PM   
Go back to the 334.89 and if problem still exists.... Back to my original Post to you....#2 [url=https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/694754/geforce-drivers/tdr-manipulator-v1-1-02-23-2014-/]Click Here[/url] The program [url=http://www.wagnardmobile.com/Tdr%20Manipulator/Tdr%20Manipulator%20v1.1.zip]TDR Manipulator[/url] was written by a skilled forum user, wagnard. Automates the TDR Delay registry hack. You'll want to change the TDRDELAY to 8 and see how that goes.
Go back to the 334.89 and if problem still exists....

Back to my original Post to you....#2 Click Here

The program TDR Manipulator was written by a skilled forum user, wagnard.
Automates the TDR Delay registry hack.

You'll want to change the TDRDELAY to 8 and see how that goes.

Posted 03/08/2014 01:38 AM   
Could something with the power supply cause this?
Could something with the power supply cause this?

Posted 03/08/2014 03:13 AM   
Yes. But the 750ti requires like 75watts which is minimal. So, unless you have a second PSU laying around to try...only needs to be a 400watt unit...I do not really believe the PSU is the issue. Run the CPUID Hwmonitor while playing and it will record the MIN / MAX / Present voltages / Fan Speeds / Temps. See if that yields any information.
Yes. But the 750ti requires like 75watts which is minimal.

So, unless you have a second PSU laying around to try...only needs to be a 400watt unit...I do not really believe the PSU is the issue.

Run the CPUID Hwmonitor while playing and it will record the MIN / MAX / Present voltages / Fan Speeds / Temps.

See if that yields any information.

Posted 03/08/2014 04:46 AM   
For whatever reason, the cpuid program is only reading the hard drive and nothing else. I updated and it still crashed but i ant the monitor to record it to see if there are any spikes before doing that tdr thing.
For whatever reason, the cpuid program is only reading the hard drive and nothing else. I updated and it still crashed but i ant the monitor to record it to see if there are any spikes before doing that tdr thing.

Posted 03/09/2014 06:02 AM   
  3 / 10    
Scroll To Top