Shadowplay with League of Legends: Can't move camera w/ mouse
Hey Geforce forums, So I decided to try out Shadowplay today and have to say I love the quality of the recordings and the little impact it hits on performance. I play League a lot with my friends and am interested in using this program to record some games but so far whenever I begin recording a session I get a red box around my screen and it locks me in so I can't move the camera around with the mouse. Is there somewhere in settings that will disable the box? Just a side note: Apparently when I play Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft I do not get the red box boarder. Thanks a bunch! Happy Thanksgiving! Update: After fiddling around I found out that the F9 key locks the screen from the mouse moving the camera, I tried out a different key (F7) and I can record without having the borders pop up.
Hey Geforce forums,

So I decided to try out Shadowplay today and have to say I love the quality of the recordings and the little impact it hits on performance. I play League a lot with my friends and am interested in using this program to record some games but so far whenever I begin recording a session I get a red box around my screen and it locks me in so I can't move the camera around with the mouse. Is there somewhere in settings that will disable the box?
Just a side note: Apparently when I play Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft I do not get the red box boarder.

Thanks a bunch! Happy Thanksgiving!

Update:
After fiddling around I found out that the F9 key locks the screen from the mouse moving the camera, I tried out a different key (F7) and I can record without having the borders pop up.

Posted 11/28/2013 08:50 PM   
Scroll To Top