my cuda cores not work on my gtx 760 asus
my cuda cores not work on my gtx 760 with last driver and windows 8.1 help my hello to all, I am a owner of a video card asus gtx 760 that I installed in my pc assembled with motherboard Asus P5Q -pro intel quad core cpu Q9550 4 mhz x3200 600 w power supply , unfortunately, I have seen through the sw AIDA64 that the gtx 760 cuda cores do not work and therefore renders the gpu not my video . a technician of a well-known computer store told me that the problem comes from the slowness of the bus PCI Express 1x on my motherboard Asus P5Q - Pro and to a lesser extent by the cpu in use see quadcore Q9550 oc 4x3200 . last night I tried to install the nvidia beta drives well , but the result is not ' changed , and I do not know how to fix it . the strange thing that gpu -z tells me that the cuda are enabled but in fact do not work I am afraid that this is a bug .. as a program for encoding video using any video converter the same setup works beautifully on a netbook lenovo z500 where cuda / pysic work in an excellent way with values measured by AIDA64 equal to 70-80% of the GPU , again with the latest drivers nvidia on windows 8.1 I think that the speed of the bus and the type of cpu i7 impattino positively on the overall performance . proveroì to turn also to the team of developers sw any video converter, and fi 'know . I think that the problem be in will be useful to many of you, and as a result I'd like to know what you think? ? a curiosity ' since I replaced the old gt9800 with the gtx 760 power director 12 and ' become slow and unstable , seem ' strange but it' so . I look forward to the v.s answers. thank you very much mark
my cuda cores not work on my gtx 760 with last driver and windows 8.1 help my

hello to all,
I am a owner of a video card asus gtx 760 that I installed in my pc assembled with motherboard Asus P5Q -pro intel quad core cpu Q9550 4 mhz x3200
600 w power supply , unfortunately, I have seen through the sw AIDA64 that the gtx 760 cuda cores do not work and therefore renders the gpu not my video .
a technician of a well-known computer store told me that the problem comes from the slowness of the bus PCI Express 1x on my motherboard Asus P5Q - Pro and to a lesser extent by the cpu in use see quadcore Q9550 oc 4x3200 .
last night I tried to install the nvidia beta drives well , but the result is not ' changed , and I do not know how to fix it .
the strange thing that gpu -z tells me that the cuda are enabled but in fact do not work I am afraid that this is a bug ..
as a program for encoding video using any video converter the same setup works beautifully on a netbook lenovo z500 where cuda / pysic work in an excellent way with values measured by AIDA64 equal to 70-80% of the GPU , again with the latest drivers nvidia on windows 8.1
I think that the speed of the bus and the type of cpu i7 impattino positively on the overall performance .
proveroì to turn also to the team of developers sw any video converter, and fi 'know .
I think that the problem be in will be useful to many of you, and as a result I'd like to know what you think? ?
a curiosity ' since I replaced the old gt9800 with the gtx 760 power director 12 and ' become slow and unstable , seem ' strange but it' so .
I look forward to the v.s answers.
thank you very much
mark

Posted 11/28/2013 03:03 PM   
Scroll To Top