GeForce GTX 780 Ti
Hi guys i just bought my new gtx 780 Ti but when i go to GeForce experience to optimalize my games for some reason it doesnt work but it worked perfetly with my previous GTX 580. Anyone can help me shead some light on this problem? (my drivers are up to date)
Hi guys i just bought my new gtx 780 Ti but when i go to GeForce experience to optimalize my games for some reason it doesnt work but it worked perfetly with my previous GTX 580. Anyone can help me shead some light on this problem? (my drivers are up to date)

Posted 11/21/2013 10:59 AM   
Nobody knows what you mean by "doesn't work". Have you launched the games first? It doesn't see them until you launch them.
Nobody knows what you mean by "doesn't work".

Have you launched the games first? It doesn't see them until you launch them.

Posted 11/21/2013 11:15 AM   
Well it says that it cannot optimize games on this pc and i cant even check for the games the option is grayed out. I meet all the system requirements the only one that doesnt have the green ok sign is the GTX 780 Ti Shadow play and LED visualizer wrks fine but on Game optimalisation it says not ready. I cant even get the the list of the games i had before i switched my graphic cards
Well it says that it cannot optimize games on this pc and i cant even check for the games the option is grayed out. I meet all the system requirements the only one that doesnt have the green ok sign is the GTX 780 Ti Shadow play and LED visualizer wrks fine but on Game optimalisation it says not ready. I cant even get the the list of the games i had before i switched my graphic cards

Posted 11/21/2013 11:30 AM   
Scroll To Top