Can't Install GeForce Experience (installation stuck on "Installing GeForce Experience Componen
I had GeForce Experience for a while, when suddenly it didn't want to open. I tried restarting and a few other things, but I couldn't get it to open. After that I uninstalled it and then I tried reinstalling it, but I couldn't. It usually got stuck somewhere around 25%. Then I uninstalled everything NVIDIA that I could, including the display drivers. After that I tried reinstalling, however the installation got stuck on "Installing GeForce Experience Components." How can I fix this? Here are my PC specs: CPU: Intel i5-4670k GPU: NVIDIA GTX 760 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H
I had GeForce Experience for a while, when suddenly it didn't want to open. I tried restarting and a few other things, but I couldn't get it to open. After that I uninstalled it and then I tried reinstalling it, but I couldn't. It usually got stuck somewhere around 25%. Then I uninstalled everything NVIDIA that I could, including the display drivers. After that I tried reinstalling, however the installation got stuck on "Installing GeForce Experience Components." How can I fix this?

Here are my PC specs:
CPU: Intel i5-4670k
GPU: NVIDIA GTX 760
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H

Posted 11/21/2013 12:32 AM   
i'm having the exact same problem, i've uninstalled every nvidia driver on my computer, and try to reinstall 331.82 drivers again, still when it's gets to install geforce experience components it's got stuck! help anyone? my pc specs: CPU: intel i7-2600k GPU: Nvidia GTX 570 Memory: 16 Gb DDR 3 1600 Mhz. M.B: Asus Maximus Extreme z-68 O.S: Windows 8.1 Pro 64 Bit.
i'm having the exact same problem,
i've uninstalled every nvidia driver on my computer, and try to reinstall 331.82 drivers again,
still when it's gets to install geforce experience components it's got stuck!

help anyone?

my pc specs:
CPU: intel i7-2600k
GPU: Nvidia GTX 570
Memory: 16 Gb DDR 3 1600 Mhz.
M.B: Asus Maximus Extreme z-68
O.S: Windows 8.1 Pro 64 Bit.

Posted 11/25/2013 09:09 PM   
I also have been having this issue for months now. I've tried everything including contacting customer service and sending the error log. They said they would contact me if they ever figure out the problem. That was a few months ago. Any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated. My specs: Laptop: ASUS G75VW-NS71 CPU: Intel i7-3610QM GPU: Nvidia GTX 670M Memory: 12 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz SSD: 128 GB Samsung 830 HDD: 500 GB 5400 RPM O.S.: Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
I also have been having this issue for months now. I've tried everything including contacting customer service and sending the error log. They said they would contact me if they ever figure out the problem. That was a few months ago. Any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated.

My specs:
Laptop: ASUS G75VW-NS71
CPU: Intel i7-3610QM
GPU: Nvidia GTX 670M
Memory: 12 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz
SSD: 128 GB Samsung 830
HDD: 500 GB 5400 RPM
O.S.: Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

Posted 11/28/2013 03:27 AM   
I'm been having this problem for 2 weeks since this post. At first it worked fine; I could stream to my Shield and I never had any problems. About a week since I updated to Windows 8.1 I have not been able to launch GeForce Experience. It did work for about a week, and I do not see why it would stop. Since then I have tried different compatibility settings and administrator access, but I get nothing. I also reinstalled my complete graphics drivers (including the GeForce Experience app). Nothing. A few times trying to uninstall and reinstall just the GeForce app the installer gets stuck on "Installing GeForce Experience Components". Please Help! My PC: CPU: intel i7-4770K GPU: Galaxy GTX 770 Driver: 331.82 Memory: 16 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz SSD: 256 GB Samsung 840 Pro HDD: 2 TB 7200 RPM O.S.: Windows 8.1 Pro 64 Bit
I'm been having this problem for 2 weeks since this post. At first it worked fine; I could stream to my Shield and I never had any problems. About a week since I updated to Windows 8.1 I have not been able to launch GeForce Experience. It did work for about a week, and I do not see why it would stop. Since then I have tried different compatibility settings and administrator access, but I get nothing. I also reinstalled my complete graphics drivers (including the GeForce Experience app). Nothing. A few times trying to uninstall and reinstall just the GeForce app the installer gets stuck on "Installing GeForce Experience Components". Please Help!

My PC:
CPU: intel i7-4770K
GPU: Galaxy GTX 770
Driver: 331.82
Memory: 16 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz
SSD: 256 GB Samsung 840 Pro
HDD: 2 TB 7200 RPM
O.S.: Windows 8.1 Pro 64 Bit

Posted 11/28/2013 08:57 AM   
i don't know i can't open geforce experience for how long. recently, i upgraded my EVGA GTX680 to EVGA GTX780 classified. before i put my gtx 680 i uninstalled every drive and geforce experience through the control panel. when i uninstall the geforce experience, it stuck. after a few times restart my pc and reinstall, i fully uninstall it......i think. and today, i put my gtx780 into my motherboard. i install the newest driver, it stuck....... after i disconnect my internet, i reinstall it again...i can install the newest driver finally...... However, when it Installing GeForce Experience Components, the loading bar stuck again..... and then i use customer install and uncheck the GeForce Experience, i can finish install the newest driver. i download GeForce Experience 1.71.1.0 separately. when i install it stuck again. the bar just load about 10-20% only. i waited about 30mins still don't move. I hope someone can help! thanks a lot! (I've already updated all of my motherboard driver, chipset, BIOS, and other stuffs after i updated to win 8.1) My PC: CPU: intel i7-3770K GPU: EVGA GTX 780 CLASSIFIED Driver: 331.93 Memory: 16 GB DDR3 SSD: 128 GB KINGSTON HYPER X HDD: 1 TB 7200 RPM Motherboard: ASUS ROG MAXIMUS FORMULA V O.S.: Windows 8.1 Pro 64 Bit
i don't know i can't open geforce experience for how long. recently, i upgraded my EVGA GTX680 to EVGA GTX780 classified. before i put my gtx 680 i uninstalled every drive and geforce experience through the control panel. when i uninstall the geforce experience, it stuck. after a few times restart my pc and reinstall, i fully uninstall it......i think. and today, i put my gtx780 into my motherboard. i install the newest driver, it stuck....... after i disconnect my internet, i reinstall it again...i can install the newest driver finally...... However, when it Installing GeForce Experience Components, the loading bar stuck again..... and then i use customer install and uncheck the GeForce Experience, i can finish install the newest driver. i download GeForce Experience 1.71.1.0 separately. when i install it stuck again. the bar just load about 10-20% only. i waited about 30mins still don't move. I hope someone can help! thanks a lot! (I've already updated all of my motherboard driver, chipset, BIOS, and other stuffs after i updated to win 8.1)

My PC:
CPU: intel i7-3770K
GPU: EVGA GTX 780 CLASSIFIED
Driver: 331.93
Memory: 16 GB DDR3
SSD: 128 GB KINGSTON HYPER X
HDD: 1 TB 7200 RPM
Motherboard: ASUS ROG MAXIMUS FORMULA V
O.S.: Windows 8.1 Pro 64 Bit

Posted 11/28/2013 11:33 AM   
Exact same problem here. Geforce Experience worked until a few days ago, and now it won't even open. I tried to install the new driver update manually, but it got stuck at "Installing GeForce Experience Components...". After half an hour of this I finally killed the install, and went to control panel to uninstall it. Then it got stuck on "Uninstalling GeForce Experience Components." So I can't install or uninstall it without it breaking. I even tried using Display Driver Uninstaller to remove all Nvidia software from my computer and try reinstalling it. Same exact problem happened when I tried installing the drivers again. The drivers install just fine if I choose not to install Geforce Experience though. I also tried installing GFE by itself. Exact same problem. I'm at a complete loss now. CPU: Intel i5-2500K GPU: EVGA GTX 680 Driver: 331.93 RAM: 16GB OS: Windows 7 Pro x64
Exact same problem here. Geforce Experience worked until a few days ago, and now it won't even open. I tried to install the new driver update manually, but it got stuck at "Installing GeForce Experience Components...". After half an hour of this I finally killed the install, and went to control panel to uninstall it. Then it got stuck on "Uninstalling GeForce Experience Components." So I can't install or uninstall it without it breaking.

I even tried using Display Driver Uninstaller to remove all Nvidia software from my computer and try reinstalling it. Same exact problem happened when I tried installing the drivers again. The drivers install just fine if I choose not to install Geforce Experience though.

I also tried installing GFE by itself. Exact same problem. I'm at a complete loss now.

CPU: Intel i5-2500K
GPU: EVGA GTX 680
Driver: 331.93
RAM: 16GB

Posted 11/29/2013 04:56 AM   
Same problem. It worked for a couple of weeks and now it will not start up. I cannot get it to install through a clean install, uninstalling all NVidia related products (drivers, 3d applications, etc.) and through the use of an installation cd. I find it very disconcerting that this issue still persists. Now attempting to install results in the program freezing once it reaches the "installing GeForce experience components." phase. Processor: AMD FX(tm)-8150 Eight Core Processor 3.61 GHz Ram: 32gb OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit PRO GPU: (2) X GeForce GTX 570 Please fix this issue. Thank you.
Same problem. It worked for a couple of weeks and now it will not start up. I cannot get it to install through a clean install, uninstalling all NVidia related products (drivers, 3d applications, etc.) and through the use of an installation cd. I find it very disconcerting that this issue still persists.

Now attempting to install results in the program freezing once it reaches the "installing GeForce experience components." phase.

Processor: AMD FX(tm)-8150 Eight Core Processor 3.61 GHz
Ram: 32gb
GPU: (2) X GeForce GTX 570

Please fix this issue. Thank you.

Posted 12/29/2013 05:55 PM   
Same problem here. I fixed it by Ending GFE's task in Task Manager and after entering GFE again it said that the driver I wanted to install actually installed so the program itself was frozen not the installation process. Hope it helps others with GTX 660M!
Same problem here. I fixed it by Ending GFE's task in Task Manager and after entering GFE again it said that the driver I wanted to install actually installed so the program itself was frozen not the installation process.
Hope it helps others with GTX 660M!

Posted 04/11/2014 10:07 AM   
Scroll To Top