How to stream with ShadowPlay directly to twitch?
I know how to record with ShadowPlay but I'm curious how I can stream?
I know how to record with ShadowPlay but I'm curious how I can stream?

Posted 11/19/2013 04:37 PM   
You cant atm. Wished it could.
You cant atm. Wished it could.

Posted 11/19/2013 05:27 PM   
Built-in streaming support is planned for an upcoming version.
Built-in streaming support is planned for an upcoming version.

If I don't keep up on subsequent replies to a thread, please send me a PM, as I monitor a large number of threads across all the forums.

Posted 11/20/2013 01:58 AM   
[quote="NVGareth"]Built-in streaming support is planned for an upcoming version.[/quote] Do we have an ETA on when the next version's out?
NVGareth said:Built-in streaming support is planned for an upcoming version.

Do we have an ETA on when the next version's out?

Posted 11/21/2013 09:02 AM   
I was hoping that Shadowplay would show up as a video source for FFsplit, that way I could use Shadowplay to locally record, and stream using FFsplit at the same time. However, I am looking forward to the streaming option whenever that comes about.
I was hoping that Shadowplay would show up as a video source for FFsplit, that way I could use Shadowplay to locally record, and stream using FFsplit at the same time.

However, I am looking forward to the streaming option whenever that comes about.

Posted 11/21/2013 09:40 PM   
Well to do that you must click on SHADOWPLAY, turn on the Shaddowplay(make sure u have 1.8.1 installed) and after that you click on the Shadow & Manual and u click on Twitch. after you do that you will see the Twitch Log in button. thats how i got mine to work
Well to do that you must click on SHADOWPLAY, turn on the Shaddowplay(make sure u have 1.8.1 installed) and after that you click on the Shadow & Manual and u click on Twitch. after you do that you will see the Twitch Log in button. thats how i got mine to work

Posted 12/17/2013 08:30 PM   
Scroll To Top