Flickering in Call of Duty Ghosts
  1 / 6    
http://youtu.be/w0Je-NwHsv4 As seen in BF4 so I'm pretty sure we can blame the drivers...
http://youtu.be/w0Je-NwHsv4

As seen in BF4 so I'm pretty sure we can blame the drivers...

Sniper 5 Z87, i7 4770k, 16GB RAM, lots of SSDs,
Quad SLI GTX690, Corsair 1200i PSU, Win8 Pro x64

Posted 11/05/2013 08:02 PM   
I am having the same issue. I have 2x gtx580 in sli. I don't have any flickering in BF4 though. I think your youtube clip is Ghosts not BF4. Nvidia please fix!
I am having the same issue. I have 2x gtx580 in sli. I don't have any flickering in BF4 though. I think your youtube clip is Ghosts not BF4. Nvidia please fix!

Posted 11/05/2013 09:41 PM   
I am having the same experience with 2 GXT 570 in SLI on Call of Duty Ghosts. I have tried alot of setting in the Nvidia control panel to no avail... Please fix this asap Nvidia.
I am having the same experience with 2 GXT 570 in SLI on Call of Duty Ghosts. I have tried alot of setting in the Nvidia control panel to no avail... Please fix this asap Nvidia.

Posted 11/05/2013 10:49 PM   
What sli bits is the drivers using?
What sli bits is the drivers using?

core i7 extreme 975 @ 4Ghz with hyperthread

12GB ram 1600mhz 7-8-7-20

2x GTX Titan sli

SSD

Win 7 64bits ultimate

Posted 11/05/2013 11:13 PM   
So does SLI come working out-of-the-box for ANY games anymore? SLI seems to be broken at launch for every single game these days.
So does SLI come working out-of-the-box for ANY games anymore? SLI seems to be broken at launch for every single game these days.

Posted 11/05/2013 11:39 PM   
SLI GTX 580 here, having the flickering happen in both campaign and Multiplayer. Very annoying. BF4 is running fine for me, but i had this issue in BF3 after a few rounds of multiplayer, Once i forced Triple Buffering it was fixed, did not solve the issue in COD Ghosts.
SLI GTX 580 here, having the flickering happen in both campaign and Multiplayer. Very annoying. BF4 is running fine for me, but i had this issue in BF3 after a few rounds of multiplayer, Once i forced Triple Buffering it was fixed, did not solve the issue in COD Ghosts.

Posted 11/06/2013 04:24 AM   
Same here with GTX 590, the flickering helmet is annoying as hell
Same here with GTX 590, the flickering helmet is annoying as hell

Posted 11/06/2013 05:34 AM   
3-way SLI 680GTX flickering and unplayable. Works fine in 2-way SLI though. Crappy drivers once again!
3-way SLI 680GTX flickering and unplayable. Works fine in 2-way SLI though. Crappy drivers once again!

Posted 11/06/2013 09:19 AM   
We are working with Infinity Ward on this issue.
We are working with Infinity Ward on this issue.

Please send me a PM if I fail to keep up on replying in any specific thread or leave a driver feedback: Driver Feedback

Posted 11/06/2013 08:12 PM   
Don't mean to sound sarcastic ManuelG but would it not have been preferable to have worked with them [i]before[/i] the release of the game?
Don't mean to sound sarcastic ManuelG but would it not have been preferable to have worked with them before the release of the game?

I7-950 @ 4.2GHz

Asus Sabertooth X58

12GB Corsair Dominator DDR3

EVGA 780 Ti SC

Corsair AX1200 PSU

Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Professional

asus VG278HE via DVI dual link

Posted 11/06/2013 08:25 PM   
I am sure NVIDIA has been working with IW before the game was released but is not at liberty to comment for IW.IW can probably give better answer to fix...It is not the first time games appear too early
I am sure NVIDIA has been working with IW before the game was released but is not at liberty to comment for IW.IW can probably give better answer to fix...It is not the first time games appear too early

Posted 11/06/2013 10:25 PM   
same exact problem here, running 2x 580's in SLI with major flickering of gun attachments and random environment elements in multiplayer. fixing this asap will be extremely appreciated!!
same exact problem here, running 2x 580's in SLI with major flickering of gun attachments and random environment elements in multiplayer. fixing this asap will be extremely appreciated!!

Posted 11/06/2013 11:30 PM   
[quote="gringopig"]Don't mean to sound sarcastic ManuelG but would it not have been preferable to have worked with them [i]before[/i] the release of the game? [/quote] wouldn't you think that game compatibility issue should be game developer responsibility? AV the ones who failed to test it before release, not nvidia. UPD: I rolled back to 320.49 and flickering is gone.
gringopig said:Don't mean to sound sarcastic ManuelG but would it not have been preferable to have worked with them before the release of the game?
wouldn't you think that game compatibility issue should be game developer responsibility? AV the ones who failed to test it before release, not nvidia.

UPD: I rolled back to 320.49 and flickering is gone.

Posted 11/07/2013 03:39 PM   
Same problem here with 2 GTX 555 SLI, flickering in accessories on the guns, watch on the wrist, element in environment. But the worst it's that it crashed my system, disable a card on the system and after a reboot, I don't have all the options in the Nvidia settings panel, only 3D settings panel remained. I hope it will be soon fix, either by IW or NVidia, even if I thought that's a IW problem. I will wait for some news from Nvidia. EDIT : My config : Intel Core I7 3820 CPU@3.60GHz RAM : 16 Gb Screen : 1920*1080 120Hz Graphics : 2*GeForce GTX 555 SLI Driver : 331.65 SSD : Intel 240GB HDD : Seagate 1To + Seagate 1To OS : Windows 8.1 Pro 64Bits with media center
Same problem here with 2 GTX 555 SLI, flickering in accessories on the guns, watch on the wrist, element in environment.
But the worst it's that it crashed my system, disable a card on the system and after a reboot, I don't have all the options in the Nvidia settings panel, only 3D settings panel remained.

I hope it will be soon fix, either by IW or NVidia, even if I thought that's a IW problem.

I will wait for some news from Nvidia.

EDIT :

My config :

Intel Core I7 3820 CPU@3.60GHz
RAM : 16 Gb
Screen : 1920*1080 120Hz
Graphics : 2*GeForce GTX 555 SLI
Driver : 331.65
SSD : Intel 240GB
HDD : Seagate 1To + Seagate 1To

Posted 11/07/2013 05:36 PM   
[quote="_l0k0_"][quote="gringopig"]Don't mean to sound sarcastic ManuelG but would it not have been preferable to have worked with them [i]before[/i] the release of the game? [/quote] wouldn't you think that game compatibility issue should be game developer responsibility? AV the ones who failed to test it before release, not nvidia. UPD: I rolled back to 320.49 and flickering is gone.[/quote] As is your SLI profile presumably... However, as Nvidia are meant to be 'partners' to the developers of the game, an issue like this reeks of a lack of communication and dare I say, professionalism.
_l0k0_ said:
gringopig said:Don't mean to sound sarcastic ManuelG but would it not have been preferable to have worked with them before the release of the game?
wouldn't you think that game compatibility issue should be game developer responsibility? AV the ones who failed to test it before release, not nvidia.

UPD: I rolled back to 320.49 and flickering is gone.

As is your SLI profile presumably...

However, as Nvidia are meant to be 'partners' to the developers of the game, an issue like this reeks of a lack of communication and dare I say, professionalism.

I7-950 @ 4.2GHz

Asus Sabertooth X58

12GB Corsair Dominator DDR3

EVGA 780 Ti SC

Corsair AX1200 PSU

Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Professional

asus VG278HE via DVI dual link

Posted 11/07/2013 06:49 PM   
  1 / 6    
Scroll To Top