Unable to connect to Nvidia
I just updated my drivers, including nvidia experience last night. Since then I have been unable to connect to nvidia for updates. The application doesn't register games like BF3 and BF4. Is there a server problem or is it something on my end? I didn't have this issue with the previous version.
I just updated my drivers, including nvidia experience last night. Since then I have been unable to connect to nvidia for updates. The application doesn't register games like BF3 and BF4. Is there a server problem or is it something on my end? I didn't have this issue with the previous version.

Posted 10/29/2013 02:40 PM   
Check to make sure you have the appropriate directories added. I didn't have this problem, myself.
Check to make sure you have the appropriate directories added.
I didn't have this problem, myself.

M4N75TD | Phenom II 960T | G.Skill 1600mhz DDR3 | TP650
EVGA GTX660 SC 1059 | ViewSonic VX2268WM | some junky extra displays
Xonar DG | ATH A700X

Posted 10/29/2013 02:47 PM   
Game directories are there. I even pointed directly at Origin folders. No joy and still getting dialogue box that says "Not able to connect to NVIDIA, try again later". I think this connection needs to be made to reference the games and whether they are authorized or not.
Game directories are there. I even pointed directly at Origin folders. No joy and still getting dialogue box that says "Not able to connect to NVIDIA, try again later". I think this connection needs to be made to reference the games and whether they are authorized or not.

Posted 10/29/2013 04:06 PM   
It looks like when I try to update system info in Nvidia Experience I get message saying "Unable to connect to Nvidia, check your internet connection". No problem with the connection as I am typing this in over the internet. I tried uninstalling Nvidia Experience but got a rundll error. So I can't even uninstall and reinstall with earlier version.
It looks like when I try to update system info in Nvidia Experience I get message saying "Unable to connect to Nvidia, check your internet connection". No problem with the connection as I am typing this in over the internet. I tried uninstalling Nvidia Experience but got a rundll error. So I can't even uninstall and reinstall with earlier version.

Posted 10/29/2013 04:37 PM   
Did another clean install of the video driver and Nvidia Experience. Rebooted and now it seems to be working fine. Games are detected and I am able to connect. No error messages.
Did another clean install of the video driver and Nvidia Experience. Rebooted and now it seems to be working fine. Games are detected and I am able to connect. No error messages.

Posted 10/29/2013 04:49 PM   
Scroll To Top