I figured out a really easy way to do it without it clearing the old experience.
1. Download the http://www.geforce.com/drivers/results/70184 331.82 drivers.
2. Install the 331.82 drivers as a clean install(it replaces whatever drivers you have currently)
3. Once it's done, open the geforce experience and go to Preferences.
4. Select Updates and uncheck the box that says Geforce Experience under Other software.
5. Once this is done, click the drivers tab and check for updates.
6. Once the driver is downloaded, select the custom install button.
7. Notice it is installing everything except the geforce experience.
8. Select install driver and there you go! done. You can download and install any new or beta drivers without replacing the experience by using the experience itself.
Hope this helps.
Intel i7-2600K OC 4.5 GHZ CPU | EVGA Titan X SC GPU | Corsair RM 1000 GOLD PSU
G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB DDR3 1600 RAM | ASRock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3 MOBO |
ASUS ROG Swift PG278Q Monitor | Corsair Carbide Air 540 Case
NVIDIA GTX Titan Black 6 GB GDDR5 | MSI Mobo | Intel Core i7 3770k
16 GB Corsair 1600 RAM | Yamakasi Q270 1440p 27" Monitor |
Acer XB280HK 4K 28" UHD Monitor |
Comcast Cable 120/25 Mbps | Windows 8.1 Pro
Logitech G19 Keyboard | Steel Series WOW Mouse
Samsung 840 Pro SSD | Corsair Carbide 500R Case
Computer 1: Pentium 4 3.2 GHz oc to 4.2 GHz, 8 gb ram, 160gb IDE, 2 tb wd red (soon to house another 3 2 tb drives) ~ used as a nas
Computer 2: GA-Z77X-UD3H, Patriot Gamer 2 Series 32GB 1333MHz, i5-3570K, ADATA XPG SX300 128GB mSATA, Thermaltake Overseer, Gigabyte GeForce GT 640, Pioneer Blu-ray burner, LG E2442T-BN, plus 2 random 2 tb drives (wd, Hitachi or Toshiba)
PureDeath said:This works great but what at school this doesn't work, our school system uses fortiguard to filter connections. Any ideas on how to get around this? ps. I want to stream at school mostly for working on projects ect.
Egg-Roll said:Can one who did this install a bandwidth monitoring app on the streaming computer to find out how much actually leaves the network as tethering my phone to the shield and playing a game that's running at home while on break at work be awesome
CPU: i7-4770k 4.4GHz
GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 770 DUAL SuperClocked 4GB
MOBO: MSI z87-gd65
Ram: G.SKILL Sniper Series 8GB 1866
HDD: Samsung 840 EVO 120g/WD Black 1TB
PSU: Corsair HX650
You must Log In to send a PM.
New Private Message
You must Log In to add a comment.
Like Us On
Follow Us On
Copyright © 2016 NVIDIA Corporation