Please help, Event ID 14 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found
  5 / 7    
i used the support-livechat on the nvidia page. nvidia agent : Okay, I will escalate this case to the right team and they will review further on this and come up with a fix soon. maybe this will be fixed with the next driver releaes.
i used the support-livechat on the nvidia page.

nvidia agent :
Okay, I will escalate this case to the right team and they will review further on this and come up with a fix soon.

maybe this will be fixed with the next driver releaes.

Posted 12/29/2013 06:03 PM   
I have the same issues. Tried the new 331.93 beta driver, but still crashing. Reverting to 314.22 helps with the crashing, but Premiere CC does not recognise my CUDA card (GTX780) anymore. Any ideas how to make Premiere CC use the CUDA card with the working driver?
I have the same issues. Tried the new 331.93 beta driver, but still crashing. Reverting to 314.22 helps with the crashing, but Premiere CC does not recognise my CUDA card (GTX780) anymore.
Any ideas how to make Premiere CC use the CUDA card with the working driver?

Posted 12/29/2013 07:28 PM   
I too am having this problem ... but only for the past week or so ... hardware is a GTX 550 Ti ... Win 7 Pro ... 32gb ram When I discovered that the source of my hangs / reboots were NVIDIA drivers ... In Device Manager I chose 'Update Driver Software' ... which brought me up to driver version 9.18.13.3165 (10/23/2013) .... but this has not helped the problem Can anyone confirm a stable driver version ... and if so ... where can it be downloaded from? Thank you for any advice :)
I too am having this problem ... but only for the past week or so ... hardware is a GTX 550 Ti ... Win 7 Pro ... 32gb ram

When I discovered that the source of my hangs / reboots were NVIDIA drivers ... In Device Manager I chose 'Update Driver Software' ... which brought me up to driver version 9.18.13.3165 (10/23/2013) .... but this has not helped the problem

Can anyone confirm a stable driver version ... and if so ... where can it be downloaded from?

Thank you for any advice :)

Posted 01/05/2014 02:27 PM   
Followup ... I rolled back the driver and am now at 9.18.13.1106 (1/18/2013) which seems to be good so far ... but it was the one that caused me to think I needed to upgrade I also found the drivers page for 46 bit W7 - but it only seems to go back so far Has anyone found a stable driver that is available via the drivers download page?
Followup ...

I rolled back the driver and am now at 9.18.13.1106 (1/18/2013) which seems to be good so far ... but it was the one that caused me to think I needed to upgrade

I also found the drivers page for 46 bit W7 - but it only seems to go back so far

Has anyone found a stable driver that is available via the drivers download page?

Posted 01/05/2014 06:54 PM   
I know some have reported that the 331.93 beta driver did not resolve these issues for them, but it did work for me. I definitely encourage anyone that has not tried it yet to do so.
I know some have reported that the 331.93 beta driver did not resolve these issues for them, but it did work for me. I definitely encourage anyone that has not tried it yet to do so.

Posted 01/07/2014 06:58 AM   
Thanks for the advice ... so far ... since I rolled back the current driver ... I have not had a second hang / reboot ... so far so good
Thanks for the advice ... so far ... since I rolled back the current driver ... I have not had a second hang / reboot ... so far so good

Posted 01/07/2014 04:00 PM   
Did anyone try the new WHQL drivers yet ?
Did anyone try the new WHQL drivers yet ?

Posted 01/08/2014 02:50 PM   
Yes. The 332 is working well for me. So far.
Yes. The 332 is working well for me. So far.

Posted 01/10/2014 05:03 AM   
allright. new release seems to work fine. if i experience any problem, i will post it here immediantly
allright. new release seems to work fine.
if i experience any problem, i will post it here immediantly

Posted 01/13/2014 11:47 AM   
well. the previous problem has been fixed. not a single crash /freeze whatever. but i will return to 314.22 anyways. why ? because the performance of the new release is some peace of crap after installing the new driver, i experienced following 314 - 322 WOW : CONSTANT 59 FPS(vsync) - Dropdowns down to 30 FPS OBLIVION:280+ FPS + tweaks n high res textures - drops to 20 fps and results in freaggin lagg SKYRIM: ~120 + - (hight res texs) - under 15 ....unplayable PLANETSIDE2: constant 60 with vsync - really. you dont want to know....... BIOSHICK INFINITE: ~40 fps + - - we shouldnt go there either my rig i5 4670k 8 gb 1600 ram n460 gtx heavily OC'ed
well. the previous problem has been fixed. not a single crash /freeze whatever.
but i will return to 314.22 anyways.
why ?
because the performance of the new release is some peace of crap
after installing the new driver, i experienced following

314 - 322
WOW : CONSTANT 59 FPS(vsync) - Dropdowns down to 30 FPS
OBLIVION:280+ FPS + tweaks n high res textures - drops to 20 fps and results in freaggin lagg
SKYRIM: ~120 + - (hight res texs) - under 15 ....unplayable
PLANETSIDE2: constant 60 with vsync - really. you dont want to know.......
BIOSHICK INFINITE: ~40 fps + - - we shouldnt go there either

my rig
i5 4670k
8 gb 1600 ram
n460 gtx heavily OC'ed

Posted 01/15/2014 06:26 PM   
I've been using these drivers since they came out and I can confirm that the problem seems to be solved. At least until now I've had no crush. I can't be 100% sure since with the last drivers the crash happened after 3-4 days, but so far so good. I've had no performance decrease after extensive testing. They are at the same level as 3.14 and 3.2x series.
I've been using these drivers since they came out and I can confirm that the problem seems to be solved. At least until now I've had no crush. I can't be 100% sure since with the last drivers the crash happened after 3-4 days, but so far so good.
I've had no performance decrease after extensive testing. They are at the same level as 3.14 and 3.2x series.

Posted 01/15/2014 09:56 PM   
[quote="aiolos"]I've been using these drivers since they came out and I can confirm that the problem seems to be solved. At least until now I've had no crush. I can't be 100% sure since with the last drivers the crash happened after 3-4 days, but so far so good. I've had no performance decrease after extensive testing. They are at the same level as 3.14 and 3.2x series.[/quote] lucky you ^^
aiolos said:I've been using these drivers since they came out and I can confirm that the problem seems to be solved. At least until now I've had no crush. I can't be 100% sure since with the last drivers the crash happened after 3-4 days, but so far so good.
I've had no performance decrease after extensive testing. They are at the same level as 3.14 and 3.2x series.

lucky you ^^

Posted 01/16/2014 05:38 AM   
Hi guys , i came up with the terrible error ID 14 on nvlddmkm ... my symptoms are a flickering screen with random color pixel , i cant access to nvidia panel and basically whole gpu wont work . I've tried with all new drivers also the beta one ... no solution. Now i'm downgrading with the old driver for windows 8.1 hope that it helps but i don't know ... . I'm really upset about this . Since the symptoms are not exactly the same of most of you , could it be the same problem ? What could i try ? .
Hi guys , i came up with the terrible error ID 14 on nvlddmkm ... my symptoms are a flickering screen with random color pixel , i cant access to nvidia panel and basically whole gpu wont work . I've tried with all new drivers also the beta one ... no solution. Now i'm downgrading with the old driver for windows 8.1 hope that it helps but i don't know ... . I'm really upset about this . Since the symptoms are not exactly the same of most of you , could it be the same problem ? What could i try ? .

CPU - i 7 4700
RAM - corsair vegane 8 gb
PSU - xfx 550 watt 80 plus bronze
MB - asrock fatality h87
GPU - nividia 650 gtx

Posted 01/28/2014 09:34 AM   
Recently i have updated the drivers to 332.21 and it works OK. Seems they fixed the problem.
Recently i have updated the drivers to 332.21 and it works OK.
Seems they fixed the problem.

Posted 02/19/2014 10:59 PM   
[quote="DJready"]Recently i have updated the drivers to 332.21 and it works OK. Seems they fixed the problem.[/quote] I tried these and I'm still getting this problem.
DJready said:Recently i have updated the drivers to 332.21 and it works OK.
Seems they fixed the problem.

I tried these and I'm still getting this problem.

Posted 02/23/2014 06:54 AM   
  5 / 7    
Scroll To Top