Please help, Event ID 14 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found
  4 / 7    
Same problem here. Thought i was the only one with this sort of problem but it seems we are many:( My rig: i7-920 @ 2.8GHz ASUS P6T GTX 560 6GB RAM SSD+4 HDD's etc etc Exact same problem here. Only after i upgrade from 314.22, which i have to if i want to play the new NFS game for example, to whatever new driver i get his issue. What i dont understand is since its OBVIOUS this issue is caused by NVIDIA drivers and NOT anything else why haven't they addressed the problem or participate in this thread or generally help and try to find a solution. Anything after 314.22, problems. Are they ignoring the problem on purpose trying to force us to buy new gpu? Because that is just lame tactic since its almost 100% certain everyone will switch to AMD gpu's. Why no release or identifying the issue? They should show some rep sect since i am imagining most of us here are forever nvidia gpu buyers. Please try to find a solution and inform us on anything new. Someone from NVIDIA should join in, in this thread. Thanks.
Same problem here. Thought i was the only one with this sort of problem but it seems we are many:(
My rig:

i7-920 @ 2.8GHz
ASUS P6T
GTX 560
6GB RAM
SSD+4 HDD's
etc etc

Exact same problem here. Only after i upgrade from 314.22, which i have to if i want to play the new NFS game for example, to whatever new driver i get his issue. What i dont understand is since its OBVIOUS this issue is caused by NVIDIA drivers and NOT anything else why haven't they addressed the problem or participate in this thread or generally help and try to find a solution. Anything after 314.22, problems. Are they ignoring the problem on purpose trying to force us to buy new gpu? Because that is just lame tactic since its almost 100% certain everyone will switch to AMD gpu's. Why no release or identifying the issue? They should show some rep sect since i am imagining most of us here are forever nvidia gpu buyers. Please try to find a solution and inform us on anything new. Someone from NVIDIA should join in, in this thread. Thanks.

Posted 11/30/2013 08:48 PM   
[quote="Darv-e"]This is Outrageous!!!!!. I have contracts and work to deliver on term and i have to waste a few days now to reinstall all my software AND LICENSES because of YOUR INCOMPETENCE !!!. FOR GOD SAKE WE HERE are working in production environments with your Hardware and we need if not the best performance at least the insurance of driver stability. Why do you think people where staying with Nvidia!!! Not for performance, or price, but for the quality of the drivers. Now…..this to is Fuc…ked. I use now a 560 Ti GTX and paired with 430 GT for secondary monitors output but i have used until recently for a whole dammmmmmmmmmm year my ATI Fire Pro card together with 560 TI GTX in a hybrid computer with ATI as primary card with 3 monitor setup(from 5 max) and NO DAMM PROBLEMS as hybrid pc using geforce as cuda computing card, and only the high intellect of After effects programers who programmed After Effects and Premiere such that it can not see the secondary Cuda Card if not paired with other nvidia card( i wonder how much NVIDIA paid Adobe for ''exclusivity''), made me switch to using GTX 560 Ti as primary card and GT430 secondary for more then 3 monitors output. So ATI, a much much smaller and MODEST company, can optimise their hardware for working with other video cards and give tons of options in drivers, and Nvidia can't even code some decent STABLE drivers now days ? Oh GOD i can not wait for OpenCL to take over Cuda because i am pretty sick of NVIDIA and your propaganda even if i was a good customer and supporter of Nvidia for …. from the beginning of your company, but the pricing politics and the LACK of options and now STABILITY in your drivers made me buy that FirePro card , my first ATI card ever, and literally it blow my mind when i saw how advanced and rich in options is ATI and currently how pretty decent drivers they have !!! But i think was to be expected when we look a bit at the state of Nvidia right now, losing the contracts with PS4, Xbox the biggest GAMING consoles out there. Never forget that Voodoo 3DFX where leading the market to many years ago but they still gone the way of titanic. Now going back to reinstalling the software and NVIDIA DRIVERS on my workhorse PC. Im pretty mad on you now, i had a stable crash proof system before the upgrade to latest and greatest NVIDIA drivers who can milk X% more performance in X games…..pffffff. Increase performance in CUDA computing, in Adobe suite in video decoding/encoding, in OpenCL (day by day more important) in hardware brute force rendering with Iray…. just a few examples of a ToDo list, not 10 fps more in X retarded game.[/quote] I'm quoting this post because I'm in a similar situation. I've been working all weekend day and night on my laptop because I spent second part of last week trying to fix this stupid issue on my PC, which had cost a small fortune. And I can't work on a machine that will freeze at any random time because I have deadlines and clients waiting for their work!!! FFS what is this?? Is anyone from Nvidia even reading these forums??? Like the guy above me, I don't give a crap about extra performance in some games. I demand that you release a set of drivers that will fix this stupid issue. Or give me an address where I can send you back your super shiny useless card so you can shove it you know where... This is the last Nvidia card I have ever bought.
Darv-e said:This is Outrageous!!!!!. I have contracts and work to deliver on term and i have to waste a few days now to reinstall all my software AND LICENSES because of YOUR INCOMPETENCE !!!.

FOR GOD SAKE WE HERE are working in production environments with your Hardware and we need if not the best performance at least the insurance of driver stability. Why do you think people where staying with Nvidia!!! Not for performance, or price, but for the quality of the drivers. Now…..this to is Fuc…ked.

I use now a 560 Ti GTX and paired with 430 GT for secondary monitors output but i have used until recently for a whole dammmmmmmmmmm year my ATI Fire Pro card together with 560 TI GTX in a hybrid computer with ATI as primary card with 3 monitor setup(from 5 max) and NO DAMM PROBLEMS as hybrid pc using geforce as cuda computing card, and only the high intellect of After effects programers who programmed After Effects and Premiere such that it can not see the secondary Cuda Card if not paired with other nvidia card( i wonder how much NVIDIA paid Adobe for ''exclusivity''), made me switch to using GTX 560 Ti as primary card and GT430 secondary for more then 3 monitors output.

So ATI, a much much smaller and MODEST company, can optimise their hardware for working with other video cards and give tons of options in drivers, and Nvidia can't even code some decent STABLE drivers now days ?

Oh GOD i can not wait for OpenCL to take over Cuda because i am pretty sick of NVIDIA and your propaganda even if i was a good customer and supporter of Nvidia for …. from the beginning of your company, but the pricing politics and the LACK of options and now STABILITY in your drivers made me buy that FirePro card , my first ATI card ever, and literally it blow my mind when i saw how advanced and rich in options is ATI and currently how pretty decent drivers they have !!!

But i think was to be expected when we look a bit at the state of Nvidia right now, losing the contracts with PS4, Xbox the biggest GAMING consoles out there. Never forget that Voodoo 3DFX where leading the market to many years ago but they still gone the way of titanic.

Now going back to reinstalling the software and NVIDIA DRIVERS on my workhorse PC. Im pretty mad on you now, i had a stable crash proof system before the upgrade to latest and greatest NVIDIA drivers who can milk X% more performance in X games…..pffffff. Increase performance in CUDA computing, in Adobe suite in video decoding/encoding, in OpenCL (day by day more important) in hardware brute force rendering with Iray…. just a few examples of a ToDo list, not 10 fps more in X retarded game.

I'm quoting this post because I'm in a similar situation. I've been working all weekend day and night on my laptop because I spent second part of last week trying to fix this stupid issue on my PC, which had cost a small fortune. And I can't work on a machine that will freeze at any random time because I have deadlines and clients waiting for their work!!! FFS what is this?? Is anyone from Nvidia even reading these forums??? Like the guy above me, I don't give a crap about extra performance in some games. I demand that you release a set of drivers that will fix this stupid issue. Or give me an address where I can send you back your super shiny useless card so you can shove it you know where...

This is the last Nvidia card I have ever bought.

Posted 12/02/2013 10:03 AM   
We had this issue before, then it got fixed (maybe accidentally?). now it has come up again... seriously? I haven't used an ATi card for 10 years, ever since the radeon 9800 era. but i'll definitely consider purchasing an ATi card for my next upgrade.
We had this issue before, then it got fixed (maybe accidentally?). now it has come up again... seriously? I haven't used an ATi card for 10 years, ever since the radeon 9800 era. but i'll definitely consider purchasing an ATi card for my next upgrade.

Posted 12/06/2013 11:40 PM   
I've had the same problem for a while now. My system locks up when tabbing back into a game, sometimes it happens just when browsing the web. Just locks up. Ctrl alt del won't do anything, nor will waiting 5 min. The only way to get out of it is to hold down the power button. I was planning to upgrade to a GTX 780 Ti. But if this driver issue isn't solved by the time that I upgrade, I will not be upgrading to an Nvidia card. That's too bad. I really liked Nvidia up until now. Operating System: Windows 2.6.1.7601 (Service Pack 1) CPU Type: Intel® Core™ i5-2500K CPU @ 3.30GHz CPU Speed: 3.32 GHz System Memory: 17.15 GB Video Card Model: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti Video Card Memory: 4.26 GB Video Card Driver: nvd3dum.dll Desktop Resolution: 1600x900 Hard Disk Size: 1 TB Hard Disk Free Space: 842.83 GB (84%) The GPU worked great until an update a few months ago. Then it started locking up 2 or 3 times a day.
I've had the same problem for a while now. My system locks up when tabbing back into a game, sometimes it happens just when browsing the web. Just locks up. Ctrl alt del won't do anything, nor will waiting 5 min. The only way to get out of it is to hold down the power button.

I was planning to upgrade to a GTX 780 Ti. But if this driver issue isn't solved by the time that I upgrade, I will not be upgrading to an Nvidia card. That's too bad. I really liked Nvidia up until now.

Operating System:
Windows 2.6.1.7601 (Service Pack 1)
CPU Type:
Intel® Core™ i5-2500K CPU @ 3.30GHz
CPU Speed:
3.32 GHz
System Memory:
17.15 GB
Video Card Model:
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti
Video Card Memory:
4.26 GB
Video Card Driver:
nvd3dum.dll
Desktop Resolution:
1600x900
Hard Disk Size:
1 TB
Hard Disk Free Space:
842.83 GB (84%)

The GPU worked great until an update a few months ago. Then it started locking up 2 or 3 times a day.

Posted 12/07/2013 05:40 PM   
Hmm ok guys i might have found a solution, at least it worked for me. Try disabling the LLC (load line calibration) in your bios. I did that and now i have no more hang-ups, restarts or any other issue. I followed some other forums and it seems this little change solved a lot of problems for them as well as for me. Hope it helps. Good luck!
Hmm ok guys i might have found a solution, at least it worked for me. Try disabling the LLC (load line calibration) in your bios. I did that and now i have no more hang-ups, restarts or any other issue. I followed some other forums and it seems this little change solved a lot of problems for them as well as for me. Hope it helps. Good luck!

Posted 12/07/2013 08:51 PM   
[quote="raven_g20"]Hmm ok guys i might have found a solution, at least it worked for me. Try disabling the LLC (load line calibration) in your bios. I did that and now i have no more hang-ups, restarts or any other issue. I followed some other forums and it seems this little change solved a lot of problems for them as well as for me. Hope it helps. Good luck![/quote] I have on my motherboard CPU LLC and CPU/NB LLC, so should I disable it both or just one and which one?
raven_g20 said:Hmm ok guys i might have found a solution, at least it worked for me. Try disabling the LLC (load line calibration) in your bios. I did that and now i have no more hang-ups, restarts or any other issue. I followed some other forums and it seems this little change solved a lot of problems for them as well as for me. Hope it helps. Good luck!

I have on my motherboard CPU LLC and CPU/NB LLC, so should I disable it both or just one and which one?

Posted 12/09/2013 12:04 PM   
[quote="edis_s"][quote="raven_g20"]Hmm ok guys i might have found a solution, at least it worked for me. Try disabling the LLC (load line calibration) in your bios. I did that and now i have no more hang-ups, restarts or any other issue. I followed some other forums and it seems this little change solved a lot of problems for them as well as for me. Hope it helps. Good luck![/quote] I have on my motherboard CPU LLC and CPU/NB LLC, so should I disable it both or just one and which one?[/quote] Not sure about that. I had only 1 option so i disabled it. I guess it trial and error. Sorry cant help anymore.
edis_s said:
raven_g20 said:Hmm ok guys i might have found a solution, at least it worked for me. Try disabling the LLC (load line calibration) in your bios. I did that and now i have no more hang-ups, restarts or any other issue. I followed some other forums and it seems this little change solved a lot of problems for them as well as for me. Hope it helps. Good luck!

I have on my motherboard CPU LLC and CPU/NB LLC, so should I disable it both or just one and which one?

Not sure about that. I had only 1 option so i disabled it. I guess it trial and error. Sorry cant help anymore.

Posted 12/09/2013 12:49 PM   
Geforce GTX 560 TI 16 GIG of DDR3 RAM Intel I5-3570 Intel DQ77MK I have the exact same issue as everyone else.... Like most of you, I will not be buying nvidia cards again, I have been buying ATI for the longest time and I wanted to give nvidia a chance so I bough two 560 TI and a 570... the 570 isn't plagued with the issue thankfully but the 560 TI is. Consider me educated, I wont be investing a dime in this company for as long as a I live because of this issue and how they are handling it. I will encourage friends and family to do the same and boycott all nvidia products.
Geforce GTX 560 TI
16 GIG of DDR3 RAM
Intel I5-3570
Intel DQ77MK

I have the exact same issue as everyone else.... Like most of you, I will not be buying nvidia cards again, I have been buying ATI for the longest time and I wanted to give nvidia a chance so I bough two 560 TI and a 570... the 570 isn't plagued with the issue thankfully but the 560 TI is. Consider me educated, I wont be investing a dime in this company for as long as a I live because of this issue and how they are handling it. I will encourage friends and family to do the same and boycott all nvidia products.

Posted 12/16/2013 12:58 PM   
Windows 7 Professional 6.1.7601 Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz GeForce GTX 550 Ti Driver Version 9.18.13.3182 16.0 GB RAM Description: The description for Event ID 14 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer. If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event. The following information was included with the event: \Device\Video5 !051d(2558) Never an issue until a recent driver update. I have experienced the following: Hard lock ups while browsing the net. Cursor changing shape and color. No recovery from timed monitor shut off. (hard shut down required). Tried a bunch of things to no avail. (Different mouse,performance levels,sleep options,and on and on) Wish I would have checked here. Very frustrating. Going to try a clean install of 314.22. Hop all goes well,as this machine had been performing quite well.
Windows 7 Professional 6.1.7601

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz

GeForce GTX 550 Ti
Driver Version 9.18.13.3182

16.0 GB RAM

Description:
The description for Event ID 14 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

\Device\Video5
!051d(2558)

Never an issue until a recent driver update. I have experienced the following:
Hard lock ups while browsing the net.
Cursor changing shape and color.
No recovery from timed monitor shut off. (hard shut down required).

Tried a bunch of things to no avail. (Different mouse,performance levels,sleep options,and on and on)

Wish I would have checked here. Very frustrating.

Going to try a clean install of 314.22. Hop all goes well,as this machine had been performing quite well.

Posted 12/18/2013 10:50 PM   
Before you do a clean install try the solution i posted above. It worked for me and couple of other folks. Maybe it will work for you too. Good luck!
Before you do a clean install try the solution i posted above. It worked for me and couple of other folks. Maybe it will work for you too. Good luck!

Posted 12/18/2013 10:56 PM   
Same problem here. My specs: Intel Core i7 4770k ASRock Z87 Extreme 4 GeForce 560 GTX Ti OC 16 GB RAM Win 7 64x From where I can download old drivers 314? Because now on nvidia site there are only from 320... -,-
Same problem here. My specs:

Intel Core i7 4770k
ASRock Z87 Extreme 4
GeForce 560 GTX Ti OC
16 GB RAM
Win 7 64x

From where I can download old drivers 314? Because now on nvidia site there are only from 320... -,-

GeForce 1070 GTX, Intel Core i7 4770k, ASRock Z87 Extreme 4, 16 GB RAM, Win 7 64x

Posted 12/22/2013 07:33 PM   
Same problem. 314.22 clean install only left newest physx. Now it works just fine without freezing and weird mouse icon bug. I'm wondering if there has been any fixes made to the latest drivers about this? System: AMD FX 6300 Asus M5A97 R2.0 EVGA GeForce 460 SSC 8 GB RAM Win 7 64x
Same problem. 314.22 clean install only left newest physx. Now it works just fine without freezing and weird mouse icon bug. I'm wondering if there has been any fixes made to the latest drivers about this?

System:

AMD FX 6300
Asus M5A97 R2.0
EVGA GeForce 460 SSC
8 GB RAM
Win 7 64x

Posted 12/22/2013 07:46 PM   
[b]Huh, i have same "Problem/Problems" ! Four months I suffered![/b] I buy absolutley new PC (except Videocard), i am reinstall OS again and again, i send my PC to Service-Center, i try change Videocard (Same Model), i try Downclock Videocard then Overclock. But again and again my PC Froze, BSOD-116, Display Driver not responding, weird thing about sound, PC Froze in Sleep-Mode, weird thing with cursor, after Froze 3D-Applications/Games lagging until System Restart, but when Restart/Shutdown my PC Again Froze >.< ! [b]My OLD PC :[/b] MOT - [i]Some Cheap[/i] GIGABYTE AM2+ mini-ATX Mother-Board CPU - AMD Athlon II X2 245 2.9GHz RAM - [i]Some Cheap[/i] DDR2-800 2*2GB RAM GPU - [u]ASUS GTX 560 DCII OC / 2DI / 1GD5[/u] HDD - WD 500GB 7200/16MB-Chache HDD PSU - [i]Some Cheap[/i] FSP 500W nVidia Driver - (not sure but higher than - 314.22) OS - Win7 Home-Basic SP1 x64 RUS [b]NEW PC :[/b] MOT - ASUS M5A97 2.0 [Last Bios] CPU - AMD Phenom II x4 945 3.2GHz RAM - Kingston Beast DDR3 1600Mhz 2*4GB GPU - [u]ASUS GTX 560 DCII OC / 2DI / 1GD5[/u] HDD - WD-Black 500GB/7200/32MB Chache PSU - Chieftec CTG-650C 650W nVidia Driver - 331.82 OS - Win7 Pro SP1 x64 ENG [b]And...[/b] You say that's just a problem with fresh drivers !? >.< !?
Huh, i have same "Problem/Problems" !

Four months I suffered!

I buy absolutley new PC (except Videocard), i am reinstall OS again and again, i send my PC to Service-Center, i try change Videocard (Same Model), i try Downclock Videocard then Overclock.
But again and again my PC Froze, BSOD-116, Display Driver not responding, weird thing about sound, PC Froze in Sleep-Mode, weird thing with cursor, after Froze 3D-Applications/Games lagging until System Restart, but when Restart/Shutdown my PC Again Froze >.< !

My OLD PC :
MOT - Some Cheap GIGABYTE AM2+ mini-ATX Mother-Board
CPU - AMD Athlon II X2 245 2.9GHz
RAM - Some Cheap DDR2-800 2*2GB RAM
GPU - ASUS GTX 560 DCII OC / 2DI / 1GD5
HDD - WD 500GB 7200/16MB-Chache HDD
PSU - Some Cheap FSP 500W

nVidia Driver - (not sure but higher than - 314.22)
OS - Win7 Home-Basic SP1 x64 RUS

NEW PC :
MOT - ASUS M5A97 2.0 [Last Bios]
CPU - AMD Phenom II x4 945 3.2GHz
RAM - Kingston Beast DDR3 1600Mhz 2*4GB
GPU - ASUS GTX 560 DCII OC / 2DI / 1GD5
HDD - WD-Black 500GB/7200/32MB Chache
PSU - Chieftec CTG-650C 650W

nVidia Driver - 331.82
OS - Win7 Pro SP1 x64 ENG

And...
You say that's just a problem with fresh drivers !? >.< !?

Posted 12/23/2013 06:12 AM   
use 331.93 331.82 is still affected.
use 331.93

331.82 is still affected.

In Memory of Chris "ChrisRay" Arthington, 1982-2010

Specs:
CPU:Intel Xeon x5690 @ 4.2Ghz, Mainboard:Asus Rampage III Extreme, Memory:48GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600
Video:EVGA Geforce GTX 1080 Founders Edition, NVidia Geforce GTX 1060 Founders Edition
Monitor:ROG PG279Q, BenQ BL2211, Sound:Creative XFI Titanium Fatal1ty Pro
SDD:Crucial MX300 275, Crucial MX300 525, Crucial MX200 250
HDD:500GB Spinpoint F3, 1TB WD Black, 2TB WD Red, 1TB WD Black
Case:NZXT Phantom 820, PSU:Seasonic X-850, OS:Windows 7 SP1
Cooler: ThermalRight Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme

WIP:
CPU:Intel Xeon x5660, Mainboard:Asus Rampage II Gene, Memory:16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 LP
Video:EVGA Geforce GTX 680+ 4GB, Palit Geforce GTX 550ti
Monitor:Pending, Sound:Pending
SDD:Pending
HDD:Pending
Case:NZXT Guardian 921RB, PSU:Corsair 620HX, OS:Windows 7 SP1
Cooler: ThermalRight True Spirit 120M

Posted 12/23/2013 12:27 PM   
[b]Sora[/b], thanks for the answer, but i try 331.93 BETA, than 314.22 WHQL... ***[url=https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/621899/geforce-drivers/desktop-internet-browser-freeze-thread-w-geforce-460-560-gpus-updated-for-nb-12-5-13-page79-/post/4064228/#4064228]Copy-Paste[/url]*** [b]Videocard[/b] — ENGTX560 DCII OC/2DI/1GD5 http://www.asus.com/Graphics_Cards/ENGTX560_DCII_OC2DI1GD5/ [b]GPU-Z Main-Screen :[/b] http://img547.imageshack.us/img547/8228/y3z.gif [b]GPU-Z Clock-Screen :[/b] http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/1713/gvf9.jpg [b]1.)[/b] I am Unnistall 331.82 Driver. Restart. [b]2.)[/b] Then i load System in Safe Mode and use "Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) V9.9.2". Restart. [b]3.)[/b] Download NVIDIA 331.93 BETA and Install with "Clean Install". [b]4.)[/b] And problem again appeared [BSOD x00000116] ! [b]BlueScreenView Main-Window[/b] http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/7172/g5uv.jpg [b]BlueScreenView nvlddmkm.sys[/b] http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/2797/bq4u.jpg [b]Dump-File i uplodaded to DropBox :[/b] https://www.dropbox.com/s/fywabba7oja4r31/122313-16692-01.dmp My English pretty bad, sorry :| ! [b]P.S.[/b] Videocard is OK (Healthy) my Friend have same Videocard, same model/vendor/series. Simply i change videocards, and problem again appears... But other PC with my Videocard its OK :|
Sora, thanks for the answer, but i try 331.93 BETA, than 314.22 WHQL...

***Copy-Paste***

Videocard — ENGTX560 DCII OC/2DI/1GD5
http://www.asus.com/Graphics_Cards/ENGTX560_DCII_OC2DI1GD5/

GPU-Z Main-Screen :
http://img547.imageshack.us/img547/8228/y3z.gif

GPU-Z Clock-Screen :
http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/1713/gvf9.jpg

1.) I am Unnistall 331.82 Driver. Restart.
2.) Then i load System in Safe Mode and use "Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) V9.9.2". Restart.
3.) Download NVIDIA 331.93 BETA and Install with "Clean Install".
4.) And problem again appeared [BSOD x00000116] !

BlueScreenView Main-Window
http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/7172/g5uv.jpg

BlueScreenView nvlddmkm.sys
http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/2797/bq4u.jpg

Dump-File i uplodaded to DropBox :
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fywabba7oja4r31/122313-16692-01.dmp

My English pretty bad, sorry :| !

P.S.
Videocard is OK (Healthy) my Friend have same Videocard, same model/vendor/series.
Simply i change videocards, and problem again appears... But other PC with my Videocard its OK :|

Posted 12/23/2013 01:36 PM   
  4 / 7    
Scroll To Top